Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Why is there not a 'mens issues' file?/heading?/ (Read 3033 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Why is there not a 'mens issues' file?/heading?/
Reply #30 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:17pm

AussieAmAndARC wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:13pm:
Johnnie wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 6:29pm:
I don't know if men really like talking about "issues". anything else but.

No offense....but mens issues have never been hidden from females who have known men.

They may as well advertise with a sign in their front yards for all their efforts in subterfuge to hide it.

(spelling  Roll Eyes)

T-Ruk are you talking about?  All social issues need a fair hearing and an open hearing without personal vitriol and put-down....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

AussieAmAndARC

Australian Politics

in your wildest dreams...
Reply #31 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:17pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 6:15pm:
AussieAmAndARC wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 5:35pm:
#1. thank you for answering my question....although I'm a little sorry I asked now....

#2. you have reminded me why didn't hang around last time....
you are pretty s   h    i    t      t      y   to each other.

Constant bickering and nasty jibes, doesn't it get boring?
It certainly is boring to read..

Try to be nicer to each other.

@the last picture
- looks just like me 'cept the red hair is missing...

Cool

So your beginning post wasnt nasty? Making demands etc?

Spot

No.
It wasn't.

Are you feeling fragile?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:20pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 6th, 2021 at 6:16pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 5th, 2021 at 5:34pm:
'generally accepted' - well - the Brittany Higgins issue seems to have become the 'generally accepted' norm for the 'treatment of women... the actions of the security staff on that night were of the 'generally accepted' type.....

yeah ... because a dedicated forum for you to play victim is remotely similar to the alleged rape pf a woman in parliament house Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

and then you cry that you don't play the white male victim

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 5th, 2021 at 5:34pm:
I believe there is a world of difference between an ad hoc institution and one specifically set up to target the relevant issues...

I suspect that if FD felt that there was demand for it he'd start a forum for white male victims men .. given thats it's typically you and one or two others, he probably thinks it's not worth setting it up

but you're better off asking him why he hasn't a thread for white male victims men's issues on his forum

I'll ask you again Smith - do you imagine that men have no Rights to clarify and uphold, and no entitlement to even discuss grievances?  Everyone else gets to riot in the streets and make demands on the Prime Minister over totally unrelated to Federal government issues that are currently and always have been handled by common law.

Something wrong with your water up there as well as in WA and SA?

Or aren't you a man?
« Last Edit: Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:31pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

AussieAmAndARC

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:21pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:17pm:

No offense....but mens issues have never been hidden from females who have known men.

They may as well advertise with a sign in their front yards for all their efforts in subterfuge to hide it.

(spelling  Roll Eyes)

T-Ruk are you talking about?  All social issues need a fair hearing and an open hearing without personal vitriol and put-down....

really.....?

Wow.
Go whole hog and split and tear a bloke down in public because he has 'issues'?
wtf?

I think you got too comfortable seeing tampon adds on your telly...

Women aren't nearly as nasty as men towards other men.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:24pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Apr 7th, 2021 at 3:05am:
hasnt it already been pointed out that theres the tavern? also the toolshed i suspect but the tavern has always been regarded as the male victim space

Spot

These are just whinge spots - nor fora for addressing issues properly.... like the sheilas sitting around the bar at the uni talking unsupported theory about 'culture of rape' - and then somehow this metastasises into a virulent jihad against men... or thousands of people - men, women and children - who have no stake in or experience of a St Brittany Experience but prepared to be driven by emotion like a flock of sheep, blocking the streets and making demands....

Get with the program, spot...

― John Adams

IP Logged

AussieAmAndARC

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:24pm

AussieAmAndARC wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:21pm:

(spelling  Roll Eyes)

really.....?

Wow.
wtf?

Even men can't take the personal emotional out of any situation they choose...

I at first, misunderstood your response....

My response stays. They would be crucified by their own kind. Every time.

You are not in competition with women and girls.....but your own sex.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:26pm

#1. thank you for answering my question....although I'm a little sorry I asked now....

@the last picture

Cool

Well - I, for one - being a MAN, don't generally engage in jibes and such.... and any 'bickering' I do is in response to jibes and nonsenses thrown back in lieu of discussion.. men don;t do that - they discuss fairly in a genuine forum for that discussion....

You Alice Cooper's brother?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:30pm

(spelling  Roll Eyes)

really.....?

Wow.
wtf?

Again - TFUK are you talking about?

WHO " split and tore a bloke down in public because he has 'issues'"?

Women are vicious - check it out when you get one and see how she interacts with her friends etc... then see how they handle friendly divorce and such....

Women aren't nearly as nasty towards WHO?  Your comparison is flawed since you throw in men v men but women stand alone without any opponent - in your eyes.

― John Adams

IP Logged

AussieAmAndARC

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:30pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:24pm:
hasnt it already been pointed out that theres the tavern? also the toolshed i suspect but the tavern has always been regarded as the male victim space

Spot

These are just whinge spots - nor fora for addressing issues properly.... like the sheilas sitting around the bar at the uni talking unsupported theory about 'culture of rape' - and then somehow this metastasises into a virulent jihad against men... or thousands of people - men, women and children - who have no stake in or experience of a St Brittany Experience but prepared to be driven by emotion like a flock of sheep, blocking the streets and making demands....

Was she screaming like a wench caught in the park at midnight?

How did he get so close as to even start if she was completely innocent and had NEVER used her 'sex' inside those walls.....you bet your a    r       s   e there's a larger conversation here.

What's not needed is other men using this as a game piece to further themselves at the expense of another weak man in the fold who couldn't see past juvenile snatch, when he's supposedly working for all people in this country, and being paid for it.

IP Logged

AussieAmAndARC

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:33pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:26pm:

@the last picture

Cool

Well - I, for one - being a MAN, don't generally engage in jibes and such.... and any 'bickering' I do is in response to jibes and nonsenses thrown back in lieu of discussion.. men don;t do that - they discuss fairly in a genuine forum for that discussion....

You Alice Cooper's brother?

That's cute.

You may call me Miss Cooper, if you like.

I don't bite the heads off bats though, as a party trick....

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:33pm

Neferti wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 5:37pm:
@the last picture

Cool

Are you my twin? Grin Grin

I'm interested - we can discuss women's and men's issues all night if you wish... nothing chauvinist about me - equality all the way..

― John Adams

IP Logged

AussieAmAndARC

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:38pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:30pm:

(spelling  Roll Eyes)

really.....?

Wow.
wtf?

Again - TFUK are you talking about?

WHO " split and tore a bloke down in public because he has 'issues'"?

Women are vicious - check it out when you get one and see how she interacts with her friends etc... then see how they handle friendly divorce and such....

Women aren't nearly as nasty towards WHO?  Your comparison is flawed since you throw in men v men but women stand alone without any opponent - in your eyes.

When 'I get one'?

I had 2.
Daughters.

Pushed em out my own snatch.
God help either of them if they become like the social media s    l    u    t       s that seem to have you all in a flap recently.

I'll take care of them myself.

I was bought up with morals and standards of decent and honest behavior.

You are confused about the direction I come from...

You seem beaten and bullied...somehow....

Would you like to talk about it?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:41pm

AussieAmAndARC wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:30pm:

Spot

How did he get so close as to even start if she was completely innocent and had NEVER used her 'sex' inside those walls.....you bet your a    r       s   e there's a larger conversation here.

What's not needed is other men using this as a game piece to further themselves at the expense of another weak man in the fold who couldn't see past juvenile snatch, when he's supposedly working for all people in this country, and being paid for it.

Ah - so that's the 'weak man' - I'd agree there... what kind of loser feeds a young woman booze and then cunningly invites her inside a secure place while she's got the staggers, and then takes advantage?  IF that is the case once fully proven...

I'd suggest such a 'man' has issues, all right - it's called weak as piss...

Well - no - not completely innocent and sex is a weapon used to get ahead - obviously.  At some point she has to say - jeez - I should have smelt a rat and said I'd stay with the guards while he recovered his thing - but yes - there is the spectre of using this as a stepping stone to advancement within the 'family'.

Of course - as I've already said long ago - she is now taking Plan B - using this unproven event from two years ago to get her foot in the door of political election....

How many people will blindly vote for her - without one clue as to her policy base etc given she IS a Liberal on the make - and slot her into - say - the Senate as the Patron Saint of Women's Issues?

They'll be lining up without a thought in their heads as to what other issues she might actually stand for and whether or not those actually benefit this nation.

Never under-estimate the Animal Political.... Self Interest is the front runner...

― John Adams

IP Logged

AussieAmAndARC

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 8:01pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:41pm:
AussieAmAndARC wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:30pm:

Spot

Ah - so that's the 'weak man' - I'd agree there... what kind of loser feeds a young woman booze and then cunningly invites her inside a secure place while she's got the staggers, and then takes advantage?  IF that is the case once fully proven...

I'd suggest such a 'man' has issues, all right - it's called weak as piss...

Well - no - not completely innocent and sex is a weapon used to get ahead - obviously.  At some point she has to say - jeez - I should have smelt a rat and said I'd stay with the guards while he recovered his thing - but yes - there is the spectre of using this as a stepping stone to advancement within the 'family'.

Of course - as I've already said long ago - she is now taking Plan B - using this unproven event from two years ago to get her foot in the door of political election....

How many people will blindly vote for her - without one clue as to her policy base etc given she IS a Liberal on the make - and slot her into - say - the Senate as the Patron Saint of Women's Issues?

They'll be lining up without a thought in their heads as to what other issues she might actually stand for and whether or not those actually benefit this nation.

Never under-estimate the Animal Political.... Self Interest is the front runner...

Usually a man will become angry when it is discovered by a woman, what he is weak to...

This hasn't changed in more than 5000 years.

Are you claiming you are something different?

I have been exposed to those groups of people who size you up for support or not, and let me tell you, they bring top plastic surgeons with them, who get a first look and chop, before the real games begin.
It is their nature.
They know you don't listen to 'ugly'.
Doesn't matter what sex you are.

If you are all so visually easily played, you have no hope.

Because you can't hear heart. You are then deaf.

I have spent sometime observing that which would elevate itself into a position of leadership over all of you.

I don't care if you believe me or not.

A woman felt suitably supported to come forward after years beyond an account simply because there was a reported piece on an unsuitable person for office.
She took herself off to the police to report her circumstance.....she walked out of their office and then killed herself.

Those police are on a substance thinner than the thinnest  ice you could imagine, for their conversation and recommendations, because that woman left their company and then killed herself....

What did they say to her?

That grub was NEVER going to be a prime minister of this country.

It's weird to me you think that 'slot' could be a leader of this country and my children and grandchildren.....it will never happen....be at peace.

IP Logged

AussieAmAndARC

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 8:04pm

Self interest is the destroyer.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print