Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Send Topic Print
Black Americans Debunk - Voter ID Is ‘Racist’ (Read 5531 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Black Americans Debunk - Voter ID Is ‘Racist’
Reply #30 - Apr 5th, 2021 at 12:22pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 4th, 2021 at 11:17am:
Mortdooley wrote on Apr 3rd, 2021 at 11:33pm:
Give me the simple answer to how anyone's vote is being suppressed!

Oh, easy: convicts. You've got the highest jail population in the world, but many states don't let them vote - ex-cons too. Ever been to jail? In some states that stopped you voting for good. I believe your Supreme Court ruled against this only recently.

But then there's "criminals". In some counties, you're not allowed to vote if you have a court case pending. No worries, before election time the sheriff sends his boys out to arrest any blacks they can find. Vagrancy's a good one. Simply serve any porch monkey you find sitting on a stoop. If he's got his feet on the street, he's yours.

The judges throw most of the cases out, but they know the rules too. It might take three months to get to court, and in that time, you've stopped them voting.

Cunning, no? In Deep South states with big black populations this is business as usual. Far from encouraging your citizens to vote, you like to stop them.

You do too, Mort. You don't want the Jigaboos voting in Texas. You want a white boy in. You don't want some clapped-up black preacher as your senator, you want a good ole whiskey sippin white boy.  He he he.

Solution?  Be law abiding. 

Never thought of that, have you, buftie.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Apr 5th, 2021 at 1:11pm

Frank wrote on Apr 5th, 2021 at 12:22pm:

Oh, easy: convicts. You've got the highest jail population in the world, but many states don't let them vote - ex-cons too. Ever been to jail? In some states that stopped you voting for good. I believe your Supreme Court ruled against this only recently.

But then there's "criminals". In some counties, you're not allowed to vote if you have a court case pending. No worries, before election time the sheriff sends his boys out to arrest any blacks they can find. Vagrancy's a good one. Simply serve any porch monkey you find sitting on a stoop. If he's got his feet on the street, he's yours.

The judges throw most of the cases out, but they know the rules too. It might take three months to get to court, and in that time, you've stopped them voting.

Cunning, no? In Deep South states with big black populations this is business as usual. Far from encouraging your citizens to vote, you like to stop them.

You do too, Mort. You don't want the Jigaboos voting in Texas. You want a white boy in. You don't want some clapped-up black preacher as your senator, you want a good ole whiskey sippin white boy.  He he he.

I don't have to, dear. I don't have the cops out the front waiting to arrest me for jaywalking so I don't get to vote in the next erection.

Alas, if I don't vote, I get sent a fine in the mail.

You?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Apr 5th, 2021 at 2:23pm

6Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 5th, 2021 at 1:11pm:

I don't have to, dear. I don't have the cops out the front waiting to arrest me for jaywalking so I don't get to vote in the next erection.

You?

Bwianesque idiocy, wee buftie. Nobody is prevented from voting if they have the right to vote.  If that right is removed it is for reasons absolutely unrelated to your race. White crims are also stripped of the right to vote.
Repeating moronic lies like Bbwian, turd, you et all will not turn those lies into truths.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #33 - Apr 5th, 2021 at 2:24pm

Panther wrote on Apr 5th, 2021 at 11:42am:
Dnarever wrote on Apr 5th, 2021 at 10:34am:
Quote:
The Federal Government derives it's sole source of power from the People, & the People's document....the Constitution.....written by the People, for the People

The constitution was framed by James Madison the convention chaired by George Washington and the founding Fathers contributed. i.e about 20 elite white males in total.

Saying that this document came from the people does not make it true it came from a very small number of wealthy entitled white male individuals. 

The People
White, & rightfully so.....over 98% of Americans were white back then. Extreme Wealth was not frowned upon as it is now.....where white apologists have replaced the pride of character & achievement of those who built America those years before us. The Wealthy Elite were what all Americans -- the World's inhabitants -- aspired to back then, as many still do.....the intense desire to achieve those heights of success still comes from hard work & perseverance, not welfare & government handouts.......those are designed for political slaves, prisoners, & the mediocre.....

Quote:
over 98% of Americans were white back then

In the 1780's there were about 700,000 slaves i.e around 17% just black slaves ? Of course that didn't count as anybody back then so you may be correct ?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Apr 5th, 2021 at 2:44pm

Frank wrote on Apr 5th, 2021 at 2:23pm:

You?

Bwianesque idiocy, wee buftie. Nobody is prevented from voting if they have the right to vote.  If that right is removed it is for reasons absolutely unrelated to your race. White crims are also stripped of the right to vote.
Repeating moronic lies like Bbwian, turd, you et all will not turn those lies into truths.

Not about race, is it? Cwiminals are not a race, eh? Oh, old boy, how silly everybody is.

Here we all were thinking the Deep South was a bastion of tinted voter suppression, allowing the Republicans to keep their minority white power base firmly intact through cunning little tricks like arresting blacks for misdemeanors around election time so they can't vote Democrat, but no, it's not like that at all!

Thanks for clearing that one up, old boy. Is there anything you'd like to add?

Bwianesque fvckwitterwy, perhaps? Shurely shome mishtake? Stilts?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Apr 5th, 2021 at 2:46pm

Dnarever wrote on Apr 5th, 2021 at 2:24pm:
Panther wrote on Apr 5th, 2021 at 11:42am:
Dnarever wrote on Apr 5th, 2021 at 10:34am:
Quote:
The Federal Government derives it's sole source of power from the People, & the People's document....the Constitution.....written by the People, for the People

The constitution was framed by James Madison the convention chaired by George Washington and the founding Fathers contributed. i.e about 20 elite white males in total.

Saying that this document came from the people does not make it true it came from a very small number of wealthy entitled white male individuals. 

The People
White, & rightfully so.....over 98% of Americans were white back then. Extreme Wealth was not frowned upon as it is now.....where white apologists have replaced the pride of character & achievement of those who built America those years before us. The Wealthy Elite were what all Americans -- the World's inhabitants -- aspired to back then, as many still do.....the intense desire to achieve those heights of success still comes from hard work & perseverance, not welfare & government handouts.......those are designed for political slaves, prisoners, & the mediocre.....

Quote:
over 98% of Americans were white back then

In the 1780's there were about 700,000 slaves i.e around 17% just black slaves ? Of course that didn't count as anybody back then so you may be correct ?

Not racist, Dnarever. Slaves are not a race, you know.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #36 - Apr 5th, 2021 at 10:58pm

If you are not smart enough or responsible enough to get ID you are too stupid or irresponsible to vote!

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Apr 6th, 2021 at 1:34am

Mortdooley wrote on Apr 5th, 2021 at 10:58pm:
If you are not smart enough or responsible enough to get ID you are too stupid or irresponsible to vote!

Does that apply to buying a gun?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Apr 6th, 2021 at 1:40am

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 5th, 2021 at 10:42am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 5th, 2021 at 7:58am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 5th, 2021 at 1:16am:
Panther wrote on Apr 4th, 2021 at 11:42pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 4th, 2021 at 11:27am:
Mix_Master wrote on Apr 4th, 2021 at 10:34am:
Mortdooley wrote on Apr 4th, 2021 at 9:57am:

Black Americans don't agree with you!

When you are born here you get a birth certificate and are signed up for a social security number. Years ago people wanting to have a fake ID would visit a cemetery, pick a child born about the time they were and died in the first year or two. Then request a birth certificate and apply for a SSN. Those days are over and everyone has everything they need for a government Photo ID by the time they are two years old. 

You people just love to make everything about race, that is racist!

Not all of us.

You're - as Dnarever pointed out - using a (very) small subset of the vote suppression argument to push an agenda.

"See! The blacks don't think voter ID laws are racist!".

Perhaps not.

But the combination of methods employed by (generally) Republicans ARE designed for a specific purpose. That is, to marginalise or disenfranchise a cohort of would-be voters who would likely vote Democrat

I asked what problem voter ID laws are intended to solve, given historically low instances of documented fraud within the U.S electoral system.

Predictably, you've not responded.

Why?

Because we both know fraud is not the "problem" voter ID laws are intended to solve.

No.

Voter ID laws are designed to "lessen" the actual, existent problem of people voting for anyone other than the Republicans.

How do we know this?

Because of the noise around voter ID laws being made post-election. Because of other measures around denying food or water to someone waiting for hours to vote. That isn't about food or water being used to "buy" votes. That is fairly and squarely about:

A) Ensuring that "some" people wait as long as possible to cast a vote, and

B) making the wait as onerous as is possible...again, so that many people who would vote for "the other guy", are encouraged not to bother.

Do you know something?

Maybe...just maybe,,,if the Republicans actually had the interests of all front and centre when formulating policy, they wouldn't have to resort to finding solutions to non-existent problem in the electoral system, to give themselves a legitimate chance of winning elections on their own merit.

It's a worry when one "side" feels that their only chance of winning office is to "rig" the process.

"Sad", indeed.  Roll Eyes

Blacks are too stupid to vote Republican, Mix. Mr Trump pointed that out.

They're also stupid if they vote Democrat. Democrat cities have been run badly, over many years.

Either way, blacks are just stupid. Mr Trump said.

You deny your racism too, dear.

I say, there's quite a lot of denial going on these days, no?

You could go home to India. The BJP would s.h.i.t can you off to Pakistan. Better off staying in a racist, intolerant, white country like Australia.

Oh, I would, dear. Alas, covid.

Every time I go to India, they call me sir.

You?

You're a dude?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Apr 6th, 2021 at 10:47am

Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 6th, 2021 at 1:40am:

When you are born here you get a birth certificate and are signed up for a social security number. Years ago people wanting to have a fake ID would visit a cemetery, pick a child born about the time they were and died in the first year or two. Then request a birth certificate and apply for a SSN. Those days are over and everyone has everything they need for a government Photo ID by the time they are two years old. 

Not all of us.

You're - as Dnarever pointed out - using a (very) small subset of the vote suppression argument to push an agenda.

Perhaps not.

But the combination of methods employed by (generally) Republicans ARE designed for a specific purpose. That is, to marginalise or disenfranchise a cohort of would-be voters who would likely vote Democrat

I asked what problem voter ID laws are intended to solve, given historically low instances of documented fraud within the U.S electoral system.

Why?

Because we both know fraud is not the "problem" voter ID laws are intended to solve.

No.

Voter ID laws are designed to "lessen" the actual, existent problem of people voting for anyone other than the Republicans.

How do we know this?

Because of the noise around voter ID laws being made post-election. Because of other measures around denying food or water to someone waiting for hours to vote. That isn't about food or water being used to "buy" votes. That is fairly and squarely about:

B) making the wait as onerous as is possible...again, so that many people who would vote for "the other guy", are encouraged not to bother.

Do you know something?

Maybe...just maybe,,,if the Republicans actually had the interests of all front and centre when formulating policy, they wouldn't have to resort to finding solutions to non-existent problem in the electoral system, to give themselves a legitimate chance of winning elections on their own merit.

It's a worry when one "side" feels that their only chance of winning office is to "rig" the process.

They're also stupid if they vote Democrat. Democrat cities have been run badly, over many years.

You could go home to India. The BJP would s.h.i.t can you off to Pakistan. Better off staying in a racist, intolerant, white country like Australia.

You?

You're a dude?

It's complicated. You'd understand, Homo. You come from Roti Hill, no?

Now, when I go to Harris Park, they tell me to GO BACK TO WHERE I CAME FROM.

Granville? I say.

Yes. Chullo, chullo! This is Parramatta Council, you want Cumberland!

Only in Western Sydney, dear. Keep calm and carry on, isn't it?
« Last Edit: Apr 6th, 2021 at 10:56am by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Apr 6th, 2021 at 1:04pm

Not all of us.

Perhaps not.

Why?

No.

How do we know this?

Do you know something?

You?

The Raj of Western Sydney embraces the sudra. Progress, innit?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Apr 6th, 2021 at 1:45pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 6th, 2021 at 1:04pm:

Not all of us.

Perhaps not.

Why?

No.

How do we know this?

Do you know something?

You?

Now now, Homo. Shudras are not a race.

They're an inferior caste, no? They like to wash your bottom, yes?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Apr 7th, 2021 at 5:16am

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 6th, 2021 at 1:45pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 6th, 2021 at 1:04pm:

Not all of us.

Perhaps not.

Why?

No.

How do we know this?

Do you know something?

You?

Now now, Homo. Shudras are not a caste.

They're an inferior race, no? They like to wash your bottom, yes?

Fixed

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #43 - Apr 7th, 2021 at 8:47pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/majority-americans-reject-democrats-election...

Quote:
Voter identification requirements are supported by 72% of the public. That popularity is largely driven by support from Republicans, 91% of whom support a requirement that all voters provide photo identification in order to cast their ballot.

However, as the poll shows, 56% of Democrats also support requiring photo ID to vote.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/06/survey-73-black-voters-say-voter-i...

Quote:
Survey: 73% of Black Voters Say Voter ID Is Necessary to ‘a Fair and Secure Election Process’
« Last Edit: Apr 7th, 2021 at 9:02pm by Mortdooley »  

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 12:48pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 5th, 2021 at 2:44pm:
Frank wrote on Apr 5th, 2021 at 2:23pm:

You?

Not about race, is it? Cwiminals are not a race, eh? Oh, old boy, how silly everybody is.

Here we all were thinking the Deep South was a bastion of tinted voter suppression, allowing the Republicans to keep their minority white power base firmly intact through cunning little tricks like arresting blacks for misdemeanors around election time so they can't vote Democrat, but no, it's not like that at all!

Thanks for clearing that one up, old boy. Is there anything you'd like to add?

Bwianesque fvckwitterwy, perhaps? Shurely shome mishtake? Stilts?

Absolutely - Bbwianesque fcckwittery and no mistake.

You are lying about random arrests by police around election time.  In any case, your lying avoids the contested issue of voter id. So you are stupid as well. 
The Dems are labelling the blacks subnormal, unable to obtain photo IDs. You buy into that so you are on the side of bigoted race baiters on top of it all.

So: lying, stupid, race baiter, trouser sniffer.  Hmmm, tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Lemme know if you have any other questions, wee buftie.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Send Topic Print