Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Latest U.S. Capitol attacker was 'a usual suspect' (Read 1963 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Latest U.S. Capitol attacker was 'a usual suspect'
Reply #15 - Apr 3rd, 2021 at 3:41pm

When you lot bother to produce a valid argument not based on your usual Islamophobia, I will produce something worth reading.  As I don't bet on that ever happening, I don't think I have to strive overly much to counter your Islamophobic bullshit.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #16 - Apr 3rd, 2021 at 3:48pm

Muslims training their kids to kill us -

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #17 - Apr 3rd, 2021 at 4:16pm

Islamophobia.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #18 - Apr 3rd, 2021 at 6:29pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 3rd, 2021 at 3:41pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

When you lot bother to produce a valid argument not based on your usual Islamophobia, I will produce something worth reading.  As I don't bet on that ever happening, I don't think I have to strive overly much to counter your Islamophobic bullshit.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Brian, you cannot deny the guy converted to Islam. That's the point.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #19 - Apr 3rd, 2021 at 6:56pm

https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

issuevoter wrote on Apr 3rd, 2021 at 6:29pm:

Brian, will deny the guy converted to ISLAM.     That's the point.

brain will tell us that       'moslems are mostly peaceful',      so that proves that Noah Green could not of been a moslem.

Noah Green was probably a white, right-wing supporter of Donald Trump !

After all, it was another U.S. Capitol attack, and another attack upon Capitol police officers !

Yep,    ....PRO-Trump right-winger.

Eh, brian ?

brian is wise beyond his years, in working these things out.     Wink

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #20 - Apr 3rd, 2021 at 7:19pm

And that has relevance here of, what exactly?  You do realise some people change religion at the drop of a hat?  Religion was not it appears to be, the motivator of his actions.  He was a Trumpite first and foremost.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Apr 3rd, 2021 at 7:24pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 3rd, 2021 at 7:19pm:

And that has relevance here of, what exactly?  You do realise some people change religion at the drop of a hat?  Religion was not it appears to be, the motivator of his actions.  He was a Trumpite first and foremost.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Indeed.

Another T**** cult member (and a fake Christian) who decided violence was the only way to solve his problems.

Why is it that everyone associated with T**** is either violent, or a sex offender?  Or both.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #22 - Apr 3rd, 2021 at 7:31pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 3rd, 2021 at 7:24pm:

Indeed.

Another T**** cult member (and a fake Christian) who decided violence was the only way to solve his problems.

Why is it that everyone associated with T**** is either violent, or a sex offender?

Or both.

I do not know.

But that it is an assertion in one of your posts greggery, here on OzPol, it must be true.        Tongue

OH LOOK !!!!      PIGS, FLYING PAST MY LOUNGE ROOM WINDOW !!

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Apr 3rd, 2021 at 7:35pm

Yadda wrote on Apr 3rd, 2021 at 7:31pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 3rd, 2021 at 7:24pm:

Indeed.

Why is it that everyone associated with T**** is either violent, or a sex offender?

Or both.

I do not know.

Really?

It's quite obvious.

T**** encourages violence (he is solely responsible for the terrorist attack on the Capitol Building which resulted in several deaths), and is a self-confessed sexual predator accused of sexually assaulting at least 26 women and at least one small child (which cods says are all lying).

Moreover, the alleged child victim said that T**** threatened to kill her and her family if she told anyone about the alleged violent rape.

It stands to reason that members of his cult would be violent too.

Try to keep up, Yadda old boy.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Apr 3rd, 2021 at 8:08pm

He's one of your 'vast majority' Muslims, bozo.  Coz everyone knows that Islamists are hot for Trump.

You will not shirk ANY mental deformation and self-degradation, bbwian. That's what you aare know for - spineless shitfer brainery.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Apr 3rd, 2021 at 8:14pm

How do you know - not an Islamist but a trumpite??   How do you, shitfer bbwains, KNOW anything? 

You don't. You are just saying shite and then yawn and roll your eyes.  And then your son, Gweggy the Turd, claps.

The moronic, sneering duo from Perth. You two must be related. 

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Apr 3rd, 2021 at 8:36pm

What an idiot you are Bwian.  A stupid, weak, cowardly idiot. "You guys have no valid argument SOOOO I will not show you how your argument is not valid"

To speak Greek for a moment, you are a moron.

And you LOVE it!!!!

IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Apr 3rd, 2021 at 8:59pm

I notice the MSM went out of their way to avoid noting the inconvenient fact the the killer was an Islamic extremist.  Had he been a white male however, he would have automatically been a right wing Trump supporting militia racist.... Roll Eyes

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #28 - Apr 3rd, 2021 at 9:02pm

Bobby. wrote on Apr 3rd, 2021 at 3:48pm:
Muslims training their kids to kill us -

[url]https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/064/327/756/original/41ae5d
a7fe693869.jpg[/url]

Don't be too frightened. Besides isn't this the same pic that has been around since the 1980's ? These 3 kids you posted would be in their 50's now.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #29 - Apr 3rd, 2021 at 10:04pm

Islamophobia.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print