Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
SBS blatant lie tonight (Read 1161 times)
issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
SBS blatant lie tonight
Apr 2nd, 2021 at 7:13pm

This is very easy to check, but SBS knows most people will not question their journalism or editorial policy. Tonight, SBS feigned concern for the victims of EL Shabob in Mozambique, showing video of the refugees. The journalist stated that the attacks by the Shebobs are because of a French mine. THis is a blatant lie to deflect  attention away from fanatical Islam which is the whole stated purpose of the Muzlum Shebabs to attack infidels. Already SBS is sweeping the recent beheadings under the media rug.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: SBS blatant lie tonight
Reply #1 - Apr 2nd, 2021 at 7:28pm

SBS news producers should look away      NOW      !!!!!!

Mozambique: Islamic State brags of ‘killing Christians’ in jihad massacre

....and many more articles,    here ----- >

https://www.jihadwatch.org/category/mozambique

Easier for the 'WOKE collective' MSM,     to 'look the other way',     and to pretend that you have no knowledge.
....rather than, to have to try to answer 'awkward' questions about 'alliances' you have made, and persons whom you associate closely with.  !!

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Apr 2nd, 2021 at 7:28pm

We should sell off the ABC and SBS taxpayers shouldn't be funding this garbage.

Taxpayers were funding Yasmin at the ABC when she said Islam was the most feminist religion.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #3 - Apr 2nd, 2021 at 7:56pm

Where is peccarhead and bwyannnnnnn.

They should be here blaming white supremacists and calling everyone islamophiles.

Muzzos don't kill and murder

They simply do what Satan's some tells them to do.

Which is basically the same thing.

Explain this one off bwyannnnnn and peccarhead

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #4 - Apr 2nd, 2021 at 8:37pm

Islamophobic trolling.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #5 - Apr 2nd, 2021 at 8:41pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 2nd, 2021 at 8:37pm:

Tsk, tsk brian,          .....you are just using that false and unscrupulous attribution as a deflection,
because,      ....the truth which we tell, about ISLAM [and about the behaviour of moslems]
has no adequate or, legitimate excuse.

All moslems are supporters of ISLAM.

And ISLAM is a murderous death cult.

And all moslems   >> are <<   supporters of what ISLAM is.  !!!

If 'innocent' moslems were not supporters of what ISLAM is,
.....then those persons would denounce and renounce what ISLAM is,
BUT THE FOLLOWERS OF ISLAM, DO NOT DENOUNCE AND RENOUNCE WHAT ISLAM IS !

Tsk, tsk brian.  !!!

French government - describes the use of the term 'ISLAM-O-PHOBIA',
as a deliberate misnomer

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1617234275/0#0

QUESTION;
1/ Why should anyone criticise ISLAM ?
...What is there to criticise about ISLAM ?

2/ What actions, of their fellow moslems, should moslems be ashamed of ?

HAVE A LOOK FOR YOURSELF
     ------ >

https://www.jihadwatch.org/category/jihad-doctrine

https://www.jihadwatch.org/category/jihad-in-the-west

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #6 - Apr 2nd, 2021 at 11:11pm

Islamophobic trolling.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Apr 3rd, 2021 at 12:00am

issuevoter wrote on Apr 2nd, 2021 at 7:13pm:
This is very easy to check, but SBS knows most people will not question their journalism or editorial policy. Tonight, SBS feigned concern for the victims of EL Shabob in Mozambique, showing video of the refugees. The journalist stated that the attacks by the Shebobs are because of a French mine. THis is a blatant lie to deflect  attention away from fanatical Islam which is the whole stated purpose of the Muzlum Shebabs to attack infidels. Already SBS is sweeping the recent beheadings under the media rug.

https://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/2/10/407997/World/Africa/Who-are-AlShab...    This report mentions a French gas project but there's nothing about them being to blame - SBS may have indeed got it wrong

Their (ISIS) attacks have left at least 2,600 people dead, half of them civilians, and uprooted nearly 700,000 people.

Last year the jihadists grew bolder, escalating attacks and posting brazen videos of unmasked fighters waving black flags and pledging allegiance to ISIS.

In August last year they seized the town of Mocimboa da Praia again and are still in control.

- Palma attack-

Their tactics have involved burning villages and beheading locals as Mozambican troops struggle to regain ground in the remote, forested province, despite help from private military companies.

Today the militants are in control of Palma, a town just 10 kilometres (six miles) from the nerve centre of the mega gas project that represents one of the biggest investments in Africa, led by the French energy group Total.

Armed militants moved in on Palma, a coastal town of 75,000 people, from three different direction on the afternoon of March 24. Locals and some 200 workers fled.

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #8 - Apr 3rd, 2021 at 5:43am

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 2nd, 2021 at 11:11pm:

Tsk, tsk brian,.....

Quote:

The principal tweets in this thread say: “To speak of hatred against Muslims, the term ‘Islamophobia’ is inappropriate since it confuses stigmatization of believers with criticism of Islam. Institutions use the expression ‘anti-Muslim racism.’ It is not allowed to call for hatred or discrimination against religious groups. But it is permissible to criticize belief systems or philosophical views.
It’s freedom of speech….

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2021/03/french-government-term-islamophobia-inappropr...

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #9 - Apr 3rd, 2021 at 7:03am

I wonder if Bwian despises beheadings.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #10 - Apr 3rd, 2021 at 10:59am

Bias_2012 wrote on Apr 3rd, 2021 at 12:00am:

https://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/2/10/407997/World/Africa/Who-are-AlShab...    This report mentions a French gas project but there's nothing about them being to blame - SBS may have indeed got it wrong

Their (ISIS) attacks have left at least 2,600 people dead, half of them civilians, and uprooted nearly 700,000 people.

Last year the jihadists grew bolder, escalating attacks and posting brazen videos of unmasked fighters waving black flags and pledging allegiance to ISIS.

In August last year they seized the town of Mocimboa da Praia again and are still in control.

- Palma attack-

Their tactics have involved burning villages and beheading locals as Mozambican troops struggle to regain ground in the remote, forested province, despite help from private military companies.

Today the militants are in control of Palma, a town just 10 kilometres (six miles) from the nerve centre of the mega gas project that represents one of the biggest investments in Africa, led by the French energy group Total.

Armed militants moved in on Palma, a coastal town of 75,000 people, from three different direction on the afternoon of March 24. Locals and some 200 workers fled.

SBS didn't just get it wrong. They knew full-well the the Shebabs are dedicated to murdering infidels, but they don't ever name them for what they are: Muslim Religious Fanatics. By using the French backed project, they implied that the atrocities were anti-colonial, which in the editorial style of SBS, is silently justified.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #11 - Apr 3rd, 2021 at 12:51pm

freediver wrote on Apr 3rd, 2021 at 7:03am:
I wonder if Bwian despises beheadings.

Not if it's muzzos doing it.

Anything the muzzos do is ok by bwyannnnnnnn

He is an islamophile

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #12 - Apr 3rd, 2021 at 1:36pm

Yet more Islamophobic trolling.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Apr 3rd, 2021 at 2:34pm

issuevoter wrote on Apr 3rd, 2021 at 10:59am:
SBS didn't just get it wrong. They knew full-well the the Shebabs are dedicated to murdering infidels, but they don't ever name them for what they are: Muslim Religious Fanatics. By using the French backed project, they implied that the atrocities were anti-colonial, which in the editorial style of SBS, is silently justified.

Well, everything I've read so far points to them having links to ISIS. The SBS video is not showing up for me to view. My old operating system may not run it anyway

But in the this 4 day old SBS article, it only mentions the French project as being in partnership with various other companies, nothing about them being the cause of the attack, so the video must be telling a different story to this published SBS article

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/islamic-state-group-claims-control-of-mozambique-tow...

Here's another which explains the history of the group and a lot more - apparently there was violence before the gas project started

EXPLAINER: Who are the rebels in northern Mozambique?

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/explainer-rebels-northern-mozambique-7...

In recent years some unemployed youths have studied abroad on scholarships from Muslim organizations and locals say many returned preaching a more radical form of Islam. In 2017, violence erupted against government targets by a few small bands, often using machetes to kill police and officials.

The rebels have grown to several hundred, they use motorcycles and are now well-armed with automatic weapons and mortars. Military experts say many weapons come from abroad.

WHAT ARE THEY CALLED?

They are known locally as al-Shabab — Arabic for “youth” — but it seems to be just a handy nickname as they don't have any known affiliation with Somalia's jihadi rebels of the same name.

For a few years, the insurgents didn't appear to be linked to any group, but in 2019, the Islamic State group began claiming responsibility for their attacks, calling them the Islamic State Central African Province.

The Libs and Labs would gladly welcome those youths if they wanted to come to Australia, that way they would de-escalate from killing to a more peaceful vocation, home invading. The UN would be pleased

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #14 - Apr 3rd, 2021 at 3:03pm

Bwyannnnnnn

Islamophile trolling.

Nothing to add,
No value
No discussion
No debate

Just trolling and writing pathetic mantra.

Such a child

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #15 - Apr 3rd, 2021 at 3:43pm

Yet more Islamophobic trolling.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #16 - Apr 3rd, 2021 at 4:10pm

Post a link then....The only article I could find does not support your bullshit....Where does it say the attacks are because of the French mine....Over to you to support your claims???

Huh Huh Huh

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/islamic-state-group-claims-control-of-mozambique-tow...

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #17 - Apr 3rd, 2021 at 6:34pm

philperth2010 wrote on Apr 3rd, 2021 at 4:10pm:

Post a link then....The only article I could find does not support your bullshit....Where does it say the attacks are because of the French mine....Over to you to support your claims???

Huh Huh Huh

Look, if you don't want believe it, that's OK, but I am not lying. I reported how SBS told the story on the news last night. No I cannot link to last night's TV. (convenient for you) But its there all the same. Your post is simple obfuscation.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #18 - Apr 3rd, 2021 at 7:06pm

issuevoter wrote on Apr 3rd, 2021 at 6:34pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Apr 3rd, 2021 at 4:10pm:

Huh Huh Huh

Look, if you don't want believe it, that's OK, but I am not lying. I reported how SBS told the story on the news last night. No I cannot link to last night's TV. (convenient for you) But its there all the same. Your post is simple obfuscation.

I've seen this kind of thing happen with ABC radio frequently. 
The spin they put on a story will be absolutely preposterous then when I check their website it's changed.

Probably what happened was the news reader or producer did a hack job on the copy thinking the story chucked to much dirt on poor moozwums. Pity the country looks likes it's going to fall to IS

IBI

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print