Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
SBS blatant lie tonight (Read 1166 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: SBS blatant lie tonight
Reply #15 - Apr 3rd, 2021 at 3:43pm

Yet more Islamophobic trolling.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #16 - Apr 3rd, 2021 at 4:10pm

issuevoter wrote on Apr 2nd, 2021 at 7:13pm:
This is very easy to check, but SBS knows most people will not question their journalism or editorial policy. Tonight, SBS feigned concern for the victims of EL Shabob in Mozambique, showing video of the refugees. The journalist stated that the attacks by the Shebobs are because of a French mine. THis is a blatant lie to deflect  attention away from fanatical Islam which is the whole stated purpose of the Muzlum Shebabs to attack infidels. Already SBS is sweeping the recent beheadings under the media rug.

Post a link then....The only article I could find does not support your bullshit....Where does it say the attacks are because of the French mine....Over to you to support your claims???

Huh Huh Huh

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/islamic-state-group-claims-control-of-mozambique-tow...

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #17 - Apr 3rd, 2021 at 6:34pm

philperth2010 wrote on Apr 3rd, 2021 at 4:10pm:
This is very easy to check, but SBS knows most people will not question their journalism or editorial policy. Tonight, SBS feigned concern for the victims of EL Shabob in Mozambique, showing video of the refugees. The journalist stated that the attacks by the Shebobs are because of a French mine. THis is a blatant lie to deflect  attention away from fanatical Islam which is the whole stated purpose of the Muzlum Shebabs to attack infidels. Already SBS is sweeping the recent beheadings under the media rug.

Post a link then....The only article I could find does not support your bullshit....Where does it say the attacks are because of the French mine....Over to you to support your claims???

Huh Huh Huh

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/islamic-state-group-claims-control-of-mozambique-tow...

Look, if you don't want believe it, that's OK, but I am not lying. I reported how SBS told the story on the news last night. No I cannot link to last night's TV. (convenient for you) But its there all the same. Your post is simple obfuscation.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #18 - Apr 3rd, 2021 at 7:06pm

issuevoter wrote on Apr 3rd, 2021 at 6:34pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Apr 3rd, 2021 at 4:10pm:

Huh Huh Huh

Look, if you don't want believe it, that's OK, but I am not lying. I reported how SBS told the story on the news last night. No I cannot link to last night's TV. (convenient for you) But its there all the same. Your post is simple obfuscation.

I've seen this kind of thing happen with ABC radio frequently. 
The spin they put on a story will be absolutely preposterous then when I check their website it's changed.

Probably what happened was the news reader or producer did a hack job on the copy thinking the story chucked to much dirt on poor moozwums. Pity the country looks likes it's going to fall to IS

IBI

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print