Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12
Send Topic Print
France - ISLAM-O-PHOBIA, is a deliberate misnomer (Read 9875 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: France - ISLAM-O-PHOBIA, is a deliberate misnomer
Reply #45 - May 17th, 2021 at 9:38am

Brian Ross wrote on May 16th, 2021 at 10:13pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.

Seems some people are unable to face what their arguments amount to - Islamophobia.    Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Every day, all over the world, followers of ISLAM murder non-moslems.

Those FACTS are not a phobia.

Those FACTS are TRUTH.

THE RELIGION OF PEACE

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

Moslems behave this way,
      ....because ISLAM is a philosophy whose religious doctrines mandate that its followers must HATE, and engage in warfare with, and **fight and kill people who reject ISLAM and who reject the primacy of ISLAMIC law.

[** or at the very least, must materially support those directly engaged in that warfare]

Every day, all over the world, followers of ISLAM murder non-moslems,
because the religious doctrines of ISLAM teach [and have convinced] the followers of ISLAM that....
NON-MOSLEMS HAVE NO HUMAN RIGHTS

Those FACTS are TRUTH.

A moslem, is a person who is [who self-identify's as], a follower of ISLAM [...it is the dictionary definition!].

Logic INFORMS US, that every person who self-identifies as a moslem,    is choosing, to associate himself with what ISLAM is.

Those FACTS are TRUTH.

JIHAD 'OPERATIONS', are always conducted for the purpose, of the cause of [spreading the influence of] Allah's HOLY and PERFECT religion.

AS PER.....

------- >

IMAGE....

'Aussie' EX-moslem, Mohamed Elomar, doing 'good works' in Syria/Iraq.

Quote:

'Whosoever dies without participating in an expedition (jihad) nor having the intention to do so, dies on a branch of hypocrisy,'

- 'Aussie' EX-moslem, Mohamed Elomar, quoting ISLAMIC scripture.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #46 - May 17th, 2021 at 12:33pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Seems some people are unable to face what their arguments amount to - Islamophobia.    Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - May 17th, 2021 at 3:36pm

]Why is the alethephobe snakemouth brian ross, always trying to hide the atrocities muslims commit, in order to obey their qur'an?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #48 - May 17th, 2021 at 4:13pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Seems some people are unable to face what their arguments amount to - Islamophobia.    Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - May 17th, 2021 at 4:22pm

Why is the alethephobe snakemouth brian ross, always trying to hide the atrocities muslims commit, in order to obey their qur'an?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #50 - May 17th, 2021 at 6:53pm

moses wrote on May 17th, 2021 at 4:22pm:

Why is the alethephobe snakemouth brian ross, always trying to hide the atrocities muslims commit, in order to obey their qur'an?

Because brian ross hates the LORD God of Israel,
and because, clearly,
brian ross wants the LORD God of Israel to hate him right back.

Deuteronomy 7:9
Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;
10  And repayeth them that hate him to their face, to destroy them: he will not be slack to him that hateth him, he will repay him to his face.

Jacob. [Israel]....

Deuteronomy 32:8
When the most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.
9  For the LORD'S portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance.
10  He found him in a desert land, and in the waste howling wilderness; he led him about, he instructed him, he kept him as the apple of his eye.
11  As an eagle stirreth up her nest, fluttereth over her young, spreadeth abroad her wings, taketh them, beareth them on her wings:

QUESTION;
Why do moslems have a psychotic determination to kill those who are not moslems [and especially those who identify as Jews] ?

ANSWER;
Because it is in the 'DNA' of the founder of ISLAM, to hate the LORD God of Israel, and to seek to defy and oppose Him.

Isaiah 43:1
But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.
2  When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
3  For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.
4  Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.
5  Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west;
I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;
7  Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

Jeremiah 16:14
Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that it shall no more be said, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;
15  But, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers.

Jeremiah 23:6
In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.
7  Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that they shall no more say, The LORD liveth, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;
8  But, The LORD liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #51 - May 17th, 2021 at 7:29pm

issuevoter wrote on May 17th, 2021 at 8:58am:
It is, more often than not. But it is extremely convenient in that it serves three purposes.

Firstly, without any proof, it attaches a label that carries a stigma of prejudice, putting the ones of proof on the accused.

Secondly, it provides an immediate "smokescreen" behind which the accuser can hide their prejudice and ignorance.

Thirdly, it provides a way of deflecting attention from the cause of the problem. This is cowardice dressed up as multicultural tolerance.

EXACTLY.....COWARDICE THEY NAME IS BWYANNNNNNNN.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #52 - May 17th, 2021 at 10:08pm

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #53 - May 18th, 2021 at 9:03am

this says it all.

Valkie wrote on May 17th, 2021 at 7:29pm:
It is, more often than not. But it is extremely convenient in that it serves three purposes.

Firstly, without any proof, it attaches a label that carries a stigma of prejudice, putting the ones of proof on the accused.

Secondly, it provides an immediate "smokescreen" behind which the accuser can hide their prejudice and ignorance.

Thirdly, it provides a way of deflecting attention from the cause of the problem. This is cowardice dressed up as multicultural tolerance.

mo_the_mad.jpg (11 KB | 5 )
mo_the_mad.jpg

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #54 - May 18th, 2021 at 9:55am

Brian Ross wrote on May 17th, 2021 at 10:08pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.

Seems some people are unable to face what their arguments amount to - Islamophobia.    Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Every day, all over the world, followers of ISLAM murder non-moslems.

Those FACTS are TRUTH.

THE RELIGION OF PEACE

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

Moslems behave this way,
      ....because ISLAM is a philosophy whose religious doctrines mandate that its followers must HATE, and engage in warfare with, and **fight and kill people who reject ISLAM and who reject the primacy of ISLAMIC law.

[** or at the very least, must materially support those directly engaged in that warfare]

Every day, all over the world, followers of ISLAM murder non-moslems,
because the religious doctrines of ISLAM teach [and have convinced] the followers of ISLAM that....
NON-MOSLEMS HAVE NO HUMAN RIGHTS

Those FACTS are TRUTH.

A moslem, is a person who is [who self-identify's as], a follower of ISLAM [...it is the dictionary definition!].

Logic INFORMS US, that every person who self-identifies as a moslem,    is choosing, to associate himself with what ISLAM is.

Those FACTS are TRUTH.

JIHAD 'OPERATIONS', are always conducted for the purpose, of the cause of [spreading the influence of] Allah's HOLY and PERFECT religion.

AS PER.....

------- >

IMAGE....

'Aussie' EX-moslem, Mohamed Elomar, doing 'good works' in Syria/Iraq.

Quote:

'Whosoever dies without participating in an expedition (jihad) nor having the intention to do so, dies on a branch of hypocrisy,'

- 'Aussie' EX-moslem, Mohamed Elomar, quoting ISLAMIC scripture.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #55 - May 18th, 2021 at 1:07pm

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #56 - May 18th, 2021 at 2:19pm

EXACTLY.....FALSEHOOD COWARDICE THY NAME IS BWYANNNNNNNN.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #57 - May 18th, 2021 at 2:47pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  They seek to persecute innocent people who's only "crime" is to worship a different religion.  Seems some people are unable to face what their arguments amount to - Islamophobia.    Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - May 18th, 2021 at 3:49pm

Doktor, doktor, help! We have Imbecilebrianophobia.
More and more people are getting it.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #59 - May 19th, 2021 at 7:55pm

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12
Send Topic Print