Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Send Topic Print
France - ISLAM-O-PHOBIA, is a deliberate misnomer (Read 9870 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: France - ISLAM-O-PHOBIA, is a deliberate misnomer
Reply #30 - Apr 14th, 2021 at 12:26pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Seems some people are unable to face what their arguments amount to - Islamophobia.    Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Apr 14th, 2021 at 1:03pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 14th, 2021 at 12:26pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Seems some people are unable to face what their arguments amount to - Islamophobia.    Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

As the poet said,  Islamophobia is ‘a word created by fascists (muslim brotherhood), and used by cowards (Bbwian), to manipulate morons (gweggy, karnal et al).'

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #32 - Apr 14th, 2021 at 4:15pm

Bwyannnnnn obviously cannot argue against anything stated.

So the child resorts to standard practice for idiots

He calls them name in a vain attempt to hurt them

Poor little islamophile .....Satan's helper.

It's not a religion..........IT'S A CULT, A CULT OF DEATH.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #33 - Apr 15th, 2021 at 1:28pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Apr 15th, 2021 at 2:09pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 15th, 2021 at 1:28pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

You keep saying that as if it was a terrible denunciation. Islamophobia is a  word created by fascists (muslim brotherhood) and used by cowards (you) to manipulate morons (people who take you seriously).  You are using fascist sloganeering as your only 'argument', doctorate and 'traing' in history and all.  How embarrassment!!  Tut tut  Cry Cry

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #35 - Apr 15th, 2021 at 5:22pm

As I posted before

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Apr 15th, 2021 at 5:56pm

Frank wrote on Apr 15th, 2021 at 2:09pm:

You keep saying that as if it was a terrible denunciation. Islamophobia is a  word created by fascists (muslim brotherhood) and used by cowards (you) to manipulate morons (people who take you seriously).  You are using fascist sloganeering as your only 'argument', doctorate and 'traing' in history and all.  How embarrassment!!  Tut tut  Cry Cry

Spoken like a true Islamophobe.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Apr 15th, 2021 at 7:02pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 15th, 2021 at 5:56pm:
Frank wrote on Apr 15th, 2021 at 2:09pm:

Spoken like a true Islamophobe.

Well, you are one of the easily manipulated morons so no surprises there, turd.  Any original thought, shitfer? Or boosting your cowardly old man is all you have?

IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #38 - May 16th, 2021 at 3:34pm

https://www.jesusandmo.net/comic/tax/

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #39 - May 16th, 2021 at 5:03pm

I love the first one.

Absolutely spot on.

2007-06-26.jpg (46 KB | 5 )
2007-06-26.jpg

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #40 - May 16th, 2021 at 5:13pm

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #41 - May 16th, 2021 at 8:24pm

Islamophobic is a made up word
Used by morons
In a feeble attempt to silence the majority of people who see the cult of death for what it is.

People using this made up word are simply uneducated Islamic drones with no mind of their own, and who feel that this word somehow justified the violence, murder and Pedophelia of the muzzo masses.

Quote:

French government: Term ‘Islamophobia’ inappropriate, ‘confuses stigmatization of believers with criticism of Islam’

Mar 31, 2021
By Robert Spencer          2 Comments

......The principal tweets in this thread say: “To speak of hatred against Muslims,

the term ‘Islamophobia’ is inappropriate since it confuses stigmatization of believers with criticism of Islam.

Institutions use the expression ‘anti-Muslim racism.’ It is not allowed to call for hatred or discrimination against religious groups. But it is permissible to criticize belief systems or philosophical views.

It’s freedom of speech….

The term ‘Islamophobia’ was imposed by Islamists        with the aim of prohibiting any form of criticism of radical Islam,       under the guise of a – fallacious – defense of the Muslim religion.

The term ‘Islamophobia’ serves to introduce a ‘crime of blasphemy,’ which does not exist in our country. The consequences can be dramatic.”

It is gratifying to see the French government state what I’ve been saying again and again for years, that the term “Islamophobia” is an illegitimate conflation of two distinct phenomena:

1/ crimes against innocent Muslims, which are never justified, and

2/ honest analysis of the motivating ideology of jihad terror, which is always necessary.

The CIPDR statement is a rebuke to organizations such as France’s now-dissolved Collective Against Islamophobia and, in the US, groups such as the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Hamas-linked Council on American-Islamic Relations, which have grown wealthy and influential by destroying the professional lives of critics of jihad violence and Sharia oppression. Can the “Islamophobes” have their reputations back now?   

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #42 - May 16th, 2021 at 10:13pm

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - May 16th, 2021 at 11:32pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 16th, 2021 at 10:13pm:

More of your undemocratic rigidity I see tsk tsk    Undecided

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #44 - May 17th, 2021 at 8:58am

It is, more often than not. But it is extremely convenient in that it serves three purposes.

Firstly, without any proof, it attaches a label that carries a stigma of prejudice, putting the ones of proof on the accused.

Secondly, it provides an immediate "smokescreen" behind which the accuser can hide their prejudice and ignorance.

Thirdly, it provides a way of deflecting attention from the cause of the problem. This is cowardice dressed up as multicultural tolerance.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Send Topic Print