Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 12
Send Topic Print
France - ISLAM-O-PHOBIA, is a deliberate misnomer (Read 9938 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
France - ISLAM-O-PHOBIA, is a deliberate misnomer
Apr 1st, 2021 at 9:44am

Maybe the French government, is growing a pair !

'The use of the term; ISLAM-O-PHOBIA, is a deliberate misnomer'
[paraphrasing]

Dictionary;
misnomer = = a wrong or inaccurate name or term.     the wrong use of a name or term.

Quote:

French government: Term ‘Islamophobia’ inappropriate, ‘confuses stigmatization of believers with criticism of Islam’

Mar 31, 2021
By Robert Spencer          2 Comments

......The principal tweets in this thread say: “To speak of hatred against Muslims,

the term ‘Islamophobia’ is inappropriate since it confuses stigmatization of believers with criticism of Islam.

Institutions use the expression ‘anti-Muslim racism.’ It is not allowed to call for hatred or discrimination against religious groups. But it is permissible to criticize belief systems or philosophical views.

It’s freedom of speech….

The term ‘Islamophobia’ was imposed by Islamists        with the aim of prohibiting any form of criticism of radical Islam,       under the guise of a – fallacious – defense of the Muslim religion.

The term ‘Islamophobia’ serves to introduce a ‘crime of blasphemy,’ which does not exist in our country. The consequences can be dramatic.”

It is gratifying to see the French government state what I’ve been saying again and again for years, that the term “Islamophobia” is an illegitimate conflation of two distinct phenomena:

1/ crimes against innocent Muslims, which are never justified, and

2/ honest analysis of the motivating ideology of jihad terror, which is always necessary.

The CIPDR statement is a rebuke to organizations such as France’s now-dissolved Collective Against Islamophobia and, in the US, groups such as the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Hamas-linked Council on American-Islamic Relations, which have grown wealthy and influential by destroying the professional lives of critics of jihad violence and Sharia oppression. Can the “Islamophobes” have their reputations back now?

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2021/03/french-government-term-islamophobia-inappropr...

[the whole article is just a click away.]

At last, a little common-sense attribution, AND, AND, AND,      ....it is coming from a national government in Europe !

brian will be annoyed !!        Tsk, tsk !

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: France - ISLAM-O-PHOBIA, is a deliberate misnomer
Reply #1 - Apr 5th, 2021 at 10:56pm

Quote:

UK: Advisor to Conservative Party says term ‘Islamophobia’ is ‘attempt to create a modern-day blasphemy law’

Apr 3, 2021
By Robert Spencer                        24 Comments

Once again, this is exactly what I have been saying for years. It is good to see reality breaking through, but it is more likely that the Conservatives will cut ties with Wasiq Wasiq than that they will heed him.

The Conservative Party’s investigation into Islamophobia and other forms of prejudice within the party has recruited an adviser who has called for the idea of Islamophobia to be “junked”, Middle East Eye can reveal.

Wasiq Wasiq, a PhD student at King’s College London, is part of a three-person panel headed by Swaran Singh, a professor of psychiatry at the University of Warwick who was appointed to lead the inquiry in December 2019.

In a column published by the Spiked website under the headline “We need to junk the idea of ‘Islamophobia’”, Wasiq wrote that the term was “an attempt to create a modern-day blasphemy law” and questioned whether Muslims should be considered victims of racism because of their religion.

In another article for Spiked, Wasiq defended Boris Johnson’s Conservative government from accusations of Islamophobia.

The revelation will further raise fears that the party’s investigation is not sufficiently independent, or a serious attempt to tackle Islamophobia, with Singh having previously come under scrutiny over his views, also published in Spiked, on the conflict in Kashmir….

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2021/04/uk-advisor-to-conservative-party-says-term-is...

[the whole article is just a click away.]

Quote:

Wellington says      

Apr 3, 2021 at 6:50 pm

.......I do not see how any sane and informed person, in possession as well of both common sense and moral intelligence, who is brought up a Muslim can remain a Muslim minus the understandable reasons of physical harm and family estrangement. On a pure merit basis, Islam is completely indefensible once one knows what it really says and intends.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2021/04/uk-advisor-to-conservative-party-says-term-is...

A commonsense observation, which only craven appeasers of moslems/ISLAM would seek to deny.

Dictionary;
craven = = contemptibly lacking in courage; cowardly.     a cowardly person.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #2 - Apr 6th, 2021 at 9:33am

Oh, dearie, dearie, me, Islamophobia.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #3 - Apr 6th, 2021 at 10:52am

Their term is a fall back position in the face of facts.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #4 - Apr 6th, 2021 at 1:19pm

Quote:

Their term is a fall back position.....

The term 'ISLAM-O-PHOBIA'....

It is meant as both a repudiation [of criticism], AND as a frontal attack,
upon anyone who is seen, to be publicly critical of ISLAM [and/or critical of the vicious and intolerant behaviour of ISLAM's followers].

Dictionary;
repudiate = =
1 refuse to accept or be associated with.
2 deny the truth or validity of.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Apr 6th, 2021 at 1:22pm

Yadda wrote on Apr 6th, 2021 at 1:19pm:
Quote:

Their term is a fall back position.....

The term 'ISLAM-O-PHOBIA'....

It is meant as both a repudiation [of criticism], AND as a frontal attack,
upon anyone who is seen, to be publicly critical of ISLAM [and/or critical of the vicious and intolerant behaviour of ISLAM's followers].

Dictionary;
repudiate = =
1 refuse to accept or be associated with.
2 deny the truth or validity of.

Islamophobia  is an extreme fear of and hostility toward Islam and Muslims. It often leads to hate speech and hate crimes, social and political discrimination, can be used to rationalize policies such as mass surveillance, incarceration, and disenfranchisement, and can influence domestic and foreign policy.

Islamophobia does not include the rational criticism of Islam. However, it is Islamophobic for criticism of Islam to be generated for the sole purpose of advocating social and political measures that discriminate against and violate the rights of Muslims.

Like anti-Semitism, anti-Black racism, homophobia, and other prejudices, Islamophobia is often used to promote discriminatory policies that serve the interests of political actors.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #6 - Apr 6th, 2021 at 1:53pm

out come the mad muzzo islamophiles to defend the indefencible.

The cult of death, the cult of Satan.

THE CULT OF PRIMITIVES.

islam_001.JPG (27 KB | 11 )
islam_001.JPG

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #7 - Apr 6th, 2021 at 2:05pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me, Islamophobia.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #8 - Apr 6th, 2021 at 2:10pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 6th, 2021 at 1:22pm:

Islamophobia is an extreme fear of and hostility toward Islam and Muslims.

It often leads to hate speech and hate crimes, social and political discrimination, can be used to rationalize policies such as mass surveillance, incarceration, and disenfranchisement, and can influence domestic and foreign policy.

greggery,

I would have said, that perhaps, you may have had a valid argument.....

If i had been unable to provide these examples below, of,
how EVERY DAY, the followers of ISLAM    murderously   practice their religion,
at every opportunity which presents itself to them

---- >

KILLING INFIDELS ISN'T      'SPORT'      TO THE 'ACTIVATED' FOLLOWER OF ISLAM.....

IT IS HIS RELIGIOUS OBLIGATION

AND IT IS AN ACT, OF HIGH MORAL 'GOOD WORKS', WHICH THE FOLLOWER OF ISLAM UNDERTAKES ON BEHALF OF HIS RELIGION,

IN ORDER TO DEMONSTRATE      HIS VIRTUOUS DEVOTION     TO ALLAH'S CAUSE.

EXAMPLE;

IMAGE.....

Melbourne, 6 Australians dead.

An atrocity, committed by a 'Greek' person claiming that...

"Muslim faith is the correct faith according to the whole world.....

And I am not guilty."

.....n.b.        the moslem who did this, considers himself to be a virtuous person.

ANOTHER EXAMPLE;

IMAGE.....

Self-Described ‘Islamic Bonnie and Clyde’ Guilty of Plot to Attack ‘Non-Believers,’

Oct 06, 2018

Quote:

By Christine Douglass-Williams on Oct 06, 2018

Australia: “Islamic Bonnie and Clyde” plotted New Year’s Eve jihad stabbing attack on non-Muslims

A couple who described themselves as an “Islamic Bonnie and Clyde” have been found guilty in an Australian court of planning a New Year’s Eve terrorist stabbing attack on non-Muslims.

Sameh Bayda and Alo-Bridget Namoa, both 21, were charged last year with the offences.

Now the two will enter prison, where they will likely join forces with other jihadists.

In February 2016, Sameh Bayda said to investigators that she wanted to do an “Islamic Bonnie and Clyde on the Kaffir.”

Prosecutors alleged Bayda.....said each believed they had a “religious obligation to attack non-believers”.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/10/australia-islamic-bonnie-and-clyde-plotted-ne...

NOW TELL ME AGAIN.....

What justification did that young "Aussie" moslem couple give,
to explain their want,     to kill their 'fellow' Australians ???

------- >

Quote:

Prosecutors alleged Bayda.....said each believed they had a “religious obligation to attack non-believers”.

IN AUSTRALIA, MOSLEM CHILDREN, IN MANY MOSLEM HOMES, ARE BEING TAUGHT
'HOW TO PRACTICE ISLAM'  ------ >

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1504079978/14#14
Quote:

'Teacher quits after     primary school     students threaten to behead her'

QUESTION;
Where do moslem children living in Australia get these ideas from ?

ISLAMIC law encourages moslems, to fight and to persecute and to kill non-moslems who reject the primacy of ISLAM and ISLAMIC law.

"If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him;...."
Koran 3.85

Allah encourages the follower of ISLAM....

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

Allah encourages the follower of ISLAM....

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

QUESTION;
1/ Why should anyone criticise ISLAM ?
...What is there to criticise about ISLAM ?

2/ What actions, of their fellow moslems, should moslems be ashamed of ?

HAVE A LOOK FOR YOURSELF
     ------ >

https://www.jihadwatch.org/category/jihad-doctrine

https://www.jihadwatch.org/category/jihad-in-the-west

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #9 - Apr 6th, 2021 at 3:19pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me, more Islamophobia.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Apr 6th, 2021 at 3:32pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 6th, 2021 at 3:19pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

More undemocratic rigidity from you I see, tsk tsk  Undecided

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #11 - Apr 6th, 2021 at 3:34pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Apr 6th, 2021 at 3:32pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

There is nothing democratic about the concept of Islamophobia, just as there is nothing democratic about anti-Semitism or Racism.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Apr 6th, 2021 at 4:45pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 6th, 2021 at 3:34pm:

There is nothing democratic about the concept of Islamophobia, just as there is nothing democratic about anti-Semitism or Racism.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

It'll be democratic soon if it isn't already ... that'll spoil your day  Cry

'France aims to legalize Islamophobia'

https://nation.com.pk/30-Mar-2021/france-aims-to-legalize-islamophobia

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #13 - Apr 6th, 2021 at 5:13pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Apr 6th, 2021 at 4:45pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 6th, 2021 at 3:34pm:

It'll be democratic soon if it isn't already ... that'll spoil your day  Cry

Why would it "spoil" my day?  It would merely demonstrate that some people believe persecution of others is a valid belief system.  I would have thought after the examples of WWII, the American South, South Africa, Australia, China, etc. it would have been demonstrated it to be futile.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #14 - Apr 6th, 2021 at 6:16pm

Valkie wrote on Apr 6th, 2021 at 1:53pm:
out come the mad muzzo islamophiles to defend the indefencible.

The cult of death, the cult of Satan.

THE CULT OF PRIMITIVES.

Islam.....cult of death, Satan's own

islam_001.jpeg (27 KB | 14 )
islam_001.jpeg

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 12
Send Topic Print