Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
A new power has risen in Australian politics (Read 2348 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: A new power has risen in Australian politics
Reply #15 - Mar 28th, 2021 at 4:47pm

Belgarion wrote on Mar 28th, 2021 at 3:55pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 28th, 2021 at 3:40pm:

An excellent idea. There's no reason it cannot be done, it happens at mines and other workplaces every day. At this point I would not go so far as to make PH dry, but bar staff enforcing RSA rules and spot checks by AFP to make sure would be a wake up call to these twats.

You mean the days of a Member being helped to leave the chamber because they are "tired and emotional" are numbered, Belgarion?  Amazing, how sensible to have sober parliamentarians, hey?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Mar 28th, 2021 at 4:51pm

close the bar....who has a BAR in their workplace?????....

seriously!!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Mar 28th, 2021 at 4:54pm

the system certainly is broken when the CEO of Australia Pty Ltd is paying attention to insignificant meaningless things that should not even be on his radar.

you wouldnt find strong powerful leaders of successful economies (president Xi for example) spending one second of his day on such drivel.

the tail really is wagging the dog  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #18 - Mar 28th, 2021 at 5:42pm

He isn't the CEO, he is the ELECTED leader of the Tory Party, Aqua and it is time you stopped this bullshit trying to claim he isn't something he is.  If he was the CEO his behaviour and the behaviour of his cabinet would be governed by a completely different set of rules than what Scotty from Marketing and his cohort of party faithful would be.  There wouldn't be any rorts for a start.  There wouldn't be any shilly-shally with the members of staff and their members of staff would be governed by the IR laws that the rest of us are.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #19 - Mar 28th, 2021 at 5:44pm

cods wrote on Mar 28th, 2021 at 4:51pm:
close the bar....who has a BAR in their workplace?????....

Many places where the workers are trusted to be able to enjoy a drink or two after their work has finished.  Breweries, Wineries, Military establishments, etc. would all qualify, Cods.  Time you got out and sampled the real world...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Mar 28th, 2021 at 6:03pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 28th, 2021 at 10:53am:
freediver wrote on Mar 28th, 2021 at 10:28am:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 28th, 2021 at 9:57am:

Bit of a screamer eh?

Freediver........At his misogynist best!

Are you surprised?

Just check my signature any time you start to have faith in him.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Mar 28th, 2021 at 6:08pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 28th, 2021 at 5:42pm:
He isn't the CEO, he is the ELECTED leader of the Tory Party, Aqua and it is time you stopped this bullshit trying to claim he isn't something he is.  If he was the CEO his behaviour and the behaviour of his cabinet would be governed by a completely different set of rules than what Scotty from Marketing and his cohort of party faithful would be.  There wouldn't be any rorts for a start.  There wouldn't be any shilly-shally with the members of staff and their members of staff would be governed by the IR laws that the rest of us are.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

he is most certainly elected by the shareholders of australia Pty Ltd to manage important issues like covid, the NSW floods, the chinese tarrifs.

trivial nonsense like a couple of nobodies having drunken sex 2 years ago are not even worthy of a comment from the CEO.

as for the ABC, yet again involved in BS drama queening.

how unusual  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Mar 28th, 2021 at 6:11pm

horse boy, get your horse to kick you in the head once and for all ... for your own good.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Mar 28th, 2021 at 6:14pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 28th, 2021 at 6:11pm:
horse boy, get your horse to kick you in the head once and for all ... for your own good.

as the CEO of aquascoot pty ltd, the opinion of a nobody like John Smith is of no consequence  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Mar 28th, 2021 at 6:17pm

aquascoot wrote on Mar 28th, 2021 at 6:14pm:
John Smith wrote on Mar 28th, 2021 at 6:11pm:

as the CEO of aquascoot pty ltd, the opinion of a nobody like John Smith is of no consequence  Grin Grin Grin

you're not even CEO of your own head. .. you telling yourself otherwise is just another case of you lying to yourself.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Mar 28th, 2021 at 6:22pm

hush now,  if you want attention, call up some ABC journo.
they like doing stories on the disabled.

john smith on australian story this week...the story of an intellectually disabled person who managed to post 54,090 dumb comments on an internet forum as part of his occupational therapy  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #26 - Mar 28th, 2021 at 6:45pm

Tonight on GrapplerTV .. the one ... the only ....

Smith V The World Show....

.. brought to you in Ambidextravision...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Mar 28th, 2021 at 8:06pm

aquascoot wrote on Mar 28th, 2021 at 6:22pm:

john smith on australian story this week...the story of an intellectually disabled person who managed to post 54,090 dumb comments on an internet forum as part of his occupational therapy  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

intellectually disabled?  Grin Grin

I'm not the lunatic who idolizes Trump and every other moron known to man ... I'm sure psychiatrists have a word for people with your particular affliction but it escapes me at the moment

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #28 - Mar 28th, 2021 at 8:07pm

aquascoot wrote on Mar 28th, 2021 at 6:08pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 28th, 2021 at 5:42pm:

he is most certainly elected by the shareholders of australia Pty Ltd to manage important issues like covid, the NSW floods, the chinese tarrifs.

trivial nonsense like a couple of nobodies having drunken sex 2 years ago are not even worthy of a comment from the CEO.

as for the ABC, yet again involved in BS drama queening.

how unusual  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Australia is a
nation
, not a limited liability company, Aqua.  Time you stopped this bullshit because that is all it is, bullshit.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Mar 28th, 2021 at 8:48pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 28th, 2021 at 8:06pm:
aquascoot wrote on Mar 28th, 2021 at 6:22pm:

intellectually disabled?  Grin Grin

I'm not the lunatic who idolizes Trump and every other moron known to man ... I'm sure psychiatrists have a word for people with your particular affliction but it escapes me at the moment

We call your particular disability a touch of the 'John Smiths'.  (stultus agresti nationis Italica).
Now you know. Don't forget.
« Last Edit: Mar 28th, 2021 at 8:58pm by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print