Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
A new power has risen in Australian politics (Read 2353 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

A new power has risen in Australian politics
Mar 28th, 2021 at 9:57am

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: A new power has risen in Australian politics
Reply #1 - Mar 28th, 2021 at 10:04am

Pussy Power?
Huh

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Mar 28th, 2021 at 10:19am

It's a transition of power and priorities in Australia.
Not just on a Political level too, btw. Wink That I can assure you.

As the Political Female takes the old Federal Level and positions considered a priority because they serve other Nations like the Governor-Generals and Prime Ministers. The transfer of Power is underway.
Not only will our traditional Federal/International priority change towards our Domestic/State priorities.
But our Political 'psyche' is also changing. Australian Politics will also change towards a more 'Family' orientated culture. Where the Alpha Political Male leaves the game of playing with the big fellas like the UK, USA and concentrate on providing a good 'Family' upbringing and fight the growing dysfunction and violence that grows from a poorly structured family upbringing.

What we see is our Political 'convict' Problem being fixed at the source.

One day's former Prime Minister position of power and glory for a Man, now becomes the Alpha Male 'local Shire council' Hero of keeping Families together and protected.

Australia was never meant to become a Political 'Cultural' Power for one person like the USA.
It was meant always to be a place for a Political 'Race' to call home and the women are calling Australian Politics back home to its roots back in - the Shire.

...of course, when Politics changes in this way here.
It forces another reaction to the people in the ART world here, to sacrifice their 'race' in favour of empowering just one of them ahead of all others.

I see a bad moon rising.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #3 - Mar 28th, 2021 at 10:28am

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 28th, 2021 at 9:57am:

Bit of a screamer eh?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #4 - Mar 28th, 2021 at 10:53am

freediver wrote on Mar 28th, 2021 at 10:28am:

Bit of a screamer eh?

Freediver........At his misogynist best!

IP Logged

The Heartless Felon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Mar 28th, 2021 at 11:03am

Grappler will be happy...

IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Mar 28th, 2021 at 11:13am

All this mention of women as the emerging power, citing examples from here and overseas, yet no mention of Nicole Flint - harrased by left wing extremists and censored by the ABC, of Jacinta Nampijinpa Price, an Aboriginal woman speaking up for the abused women and children in remote communities, of Cheron Long, one of those women who went to Canberra to tell of the problems in her community and was ignored.

These women don't suit the rabid feminist narrative and so are ignored in puerile outpourings like this one. Roll Eyes

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Mar 28th, 2021 at 11:20am

The Fall of Australian Politics has begun

...there can be 'only one' Political Region of the World to be 'empowered' and Australia is definitely not it.

The Eloi American President

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Mar 28th, 2021 at 11:21am

The Aussie Morlock Rapist and sexual Molester Politician - down under.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #9 - Mar 28th, 2021 at 12:19pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 28th, 2021 at 10:53am:
freediver wrote on Mar 28th, 2021 at 10:28am:

Bit of a screamer eh?

Freediver........At his misogynist best!

She was asking for it.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #10 - Mar 28th, 2021 at 12:21pm

Already dealt with or being dealt with under the law of the land.

Absolutely zero need to turn this into a jihad driven by the usual emotional drivel.

We should await the outcome of the investigation into the Higgins allegations, and I fail to see what the Tame thing has to do with it.  Two totally separate issues.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Mar 28th, 2021 at 12:24pm

Belgarion wrote on Mar 28th, 2021 at 11:13am:

All this mention of women as the emerging power, citing examples from here and overseas, yet no mention of Nicole Flint - harrased by left wing extremists and censored by the ABC, of Jacinta Nampijinpa Price, an Aboriginal woman speaking up for the abused women and children in remote communities, of Cheron Long, one of those women who went to Canberra to tell of the problems in her community and was ignored.

These women don't suit the rabid feminist narrative and so are ignored in puerile outpourings like this one. Roll Eyes

Hear, hear...... address the real issues - Higgins's allegations are being dealt with under the law as we speak, and the Tame has been settled and herself sanctified for her own poor behaviour in sleeping with an older teacher long ago..... try to keep up people.... there is no momentum here apart from in your own wishy-washy minds.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Mar 28th, 2021 at 2:39pm

They do say that confession is good for the soul, Pilgrims - and it is so very comforting to see you now confessing that Brittany Higgins - rather than being a scion of feminist virtue and a poor suffering victim - is now using this popular and misdirected outpouring of sentiment, along with attaching to a single issue every 'grievance, real or otherwise' that the 'women' of today think they have - to ride her way into a political seat and a nice little earner for life.

What EXACTLY are her political views and her platform?

Let's take a look:-

Well, well - very difficult to bring up a simple bio on the girl - The Great Unknown.... in amongst all the emotion charged rhetoric.  So let us just assume that she was a Young Liberal, she comes from a pampered background, has a 'born to rule' complex, and feels an Entitlement™ to get ahead in politics, as is so very common with those Liberal types.

Having her 'career path' shattered by whatever, and having resigned due to her 'feeling' that she was not belonging any more (the old water works again) - the carefully laid out and well trodden path of being a staffer, looking good by any means, and steadily progressing up the 'chain' until the Libs slot her into a safe seat sinecure from which she is set for life - she now sets about trying the 'other' way - of stirring up The Mob to blindly and unthinkingly support her rush to get into that sinecure.

I ask again - what are her policies before you start rabbiting on about 'a new power in politics'.... will this 'mob mentality' alter her basic attitudes and thinking - what ARE her policies and her standpoints on issues?  Thus far we have heard not one peep.

What are the other woman's policies?  Schoolgirls can sleep with their teachers if they want, schoolboys cannot, and there is no responsibility on the female for her actions in doing so, since all women are sacred and their actions cannot be challenged?

Talk about the blind leading the blind....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #13 - Mar 28th, 2021 at 3:40pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Mar 28th, 2021 at 3:55pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 28th, 2021 at 3:40pm:

An excellent idea. There's no reason it cannot be done, it happens at mines and other workplaces every day. At this point I would not go so far as to make PH dry, but bar staff enforcing RSA rules and spot checks by AFP to make sure would be a wake up call to these twats.

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print