Send Topic Print
The Uyghur (Read 1997 times)
issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
The Uyghur
Mar 27th, 2021 at 7:39am

Chinese policy toward the Muzlim Uyghurs is clouded by China's suppression of free speech and a free press. There is no doubt that current "re-education" of the Uyghurs stems directly from the rise of incidents of Atrocities committed by Uyghur Muslim Fanatics. That's a fact:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_China

I believe the rounding up of Uyghurs for "re-education" is marked by all kinds of abuses, but genocide means killing off a particular group, and while that charge suits the West to pillory the Chinese Government, it reminds us of the way the West was happy to support the Afghan Muzlum fanatics until those religious groups started indiscriminate murder in the West.
Of course there is the argument that Uyghur terrorism is a acceptable strategy in a war of independence. But such a belief has wide moral implications for the conduct of War.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: The Uyghur
Reply #1 - Mar 27th, 2021 at 12:06pm

Typical double talking.  What you forget, the Uyghurs are only the second most recent addition to the Chinese empire.  Before ~1890, the Xingxiang was an independent state, not part of China.   The Uyghurs were invaded and taken over by China.  The Chinese have a long history of oppressing their minorities simply because they are not Han.  Religion has little to do with this, from the Chinese side.  For the Uyghurs, religion has become a unifying aspect and one that inspires their resistance to the Chinese.  Until about 1980, when the Han began to colonise Xingxiang in large numbers, it was a sparsely populated province.   It is that effort plus their oppression of the Islamic religion which is driving the Uyghurs' resistance.

All the Chinese are doing is exactly what many here have proposed doing - oppressing Muslims and forcing them to give up their religion and you lot are cheering them on.  You lot disgust me.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #2 - Mar 27th, 2021 at 1:24pm

The Chinese have it right.

No muzzo terrorism there.

Some idiot muzzos tried it once, so the Chinese rounded up every single muzzo for re-education.

The muzzos brought it on themselves.

But the Chinese know how to deal with terrorism

Shame the rest of the world dont follow suit.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #3 - Mar 27th, 2021 at 2:03pm

China has far more Muslims than just in Xingxiang province

Islam is widespread throughout China so the Chinese are not "rounding up the Muslms, at all, except in Xingxiang.  Funny how once more Valkie demonstrates his ignorance of world affairs...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #4 - Mar 27th, 2021 at 3:07pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 27th, 2021 at 12:06pm:

Typical double talking.  What you forget, the Uyghurs are only the second most recent addition to the Chinese empire.  Before ~1890, the Xingxiang was an independent state, not part of China.   The Uyghurs were invaded and taken over by China.  The Chinese have a long history of oppressing their minorities simply because they are not Han.  Religion has little to do with this, from the Chinese side.

For the Uyghurs, religion has become a unifying aspect and one that inspires their resistance to the Chinese.

Until about 1980, when the Han began to colonise Xingxiang in large numbers, it was a sparsely populated province.   It is that effort plus their oppression of the Islamic religion which is driving the Uyghurs' resistance.

All the Chinese are doing is exactly what many here have proposed doing - oppressing Muslims and forcing them to give up their religion and you lot are cheering them on.  You lot disgust me.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

But, only for the Uyghurs.            Tongue

brian,

No moslem nation in the world has spoken up, and complained about what China is doing to the followers of Allah, in Xingxiang [the Uyghur].

But those moslem nations, are all taking Xi's coin.       ....[in many cases, in corrupt kickbacks,] for the implementation within their individual nations, of China's Belt and Road.

Do you agree ?

"If one wishes to enslave people, constrain their capacity for independent thought - not their hands; for the chain of dependence is incomparably stronger than the chain of iron."
- Law V Freedom by Anthony L. Hargis

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #5 - Mar 27th, 2021 at 3:24pm

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Mar 27th, 2021 at 3:50pm

Yellow Man of Asia gonna teach the White Russo Caucasians who the premier breeders are in Asia. As they will the Brown Moslem Caucasian and the Black Indian Caucasian.

Expect the massive population of India to one day crash as it moves towards a wealthier lesser population of 'Power' in Asia.
The Brown and White Caucasians will also be compromised from what they currently are.

China to take Siberia off the Rus' in the upcoming Sino V Russo War. China to pulverise India too.
China won't beat the USA when its dragged in by North Korea - but then again, it doesn't have to really.

Must be hard for some White Caucasians to learn that the Browns in the Middle-East and the Blacks of India (as are Aboriginals) - are all Caucasian too!  Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #7 - Mar 27th, 2021 at 3:54pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 27th, 2021 at 3:24pm:

AT ONE OF BRIAN'S LINKS.....

"Muslim countries should initiate a boycott of Chinese products"

"Muslims urged to...."

AT THE LAST,      OF BRIAN'S LINKS.....

Quote:

Reactions by country

Africa

Several African countries, including Algeria, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Egypt, Nigeria, and Somalia, signed a July 2019 letter that publicly praised China's human rights record and dismissed reported abuses in Xinjiang.[266][267]

Several African countries, including Angola, Burundi, Cameroon, the Central African Republic, Madagascar, Morocco, Mozambique and Sudan, signed an October 2019 letter that publicly expressed support for China's treatment of Uyghurs.[268]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uyghur_genocide#Reactions_by_country

Oh dear, brian  !!

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Mar 27th, 2021 at 3:59pm

Yadda & Moses are Zarathustrians.
They just share the family responsibility of being a Christian with their Moslem and Jewish siblings.

Yadda & Moses are working covertly with Islam to install 'any' Zarathustrian Monotheistic foothold here in Sahul the Poisonous.

These Christians, Moslems and Jews have never brought Religion - 'down under' in regards to all their histories. Southern Hemisphere is a different ball-game.
Religious people can be an exploitable commodity here.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #9 - Mar 27th, 2021 at 4:03pm

MORE        .....AT THE LAST,      OF BRIAN'S LINKS.....

Quote:

Reactions by country

Middle East

Many countries
      .....in the Middle East signed a UN document defending China's human rights record.[266][296][268]

A spokesperson for the Turkish Foreign Ministry criticized the camps.[297] Iraq and Iran have also signed the document[298] while Saudi Arabia and Egypt have been accused of deporting Uyghurs to China.[299][300][301][302][303]

The United Arab Emirates has formally defended China's human rights records.[304]

These countries have appreciated China's respect for the principle of non-interference in other countries' affairs and have therefore placed significance on their economic and political relations.[288]

Qatar supported China's policies in Xinjiang until August 21, 2019; Qatar was the first Middle Eastern country to withdraw its defense of the Xinjiang Camps.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uyghur_genocide#Reactions_by_country

Oh dear, brian  !!

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Mar 27th, 2021 at 4:21pm

CCP and Communism.
Apparently more powerful than Allah.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #11 - Mar 27th, 2021 at 9:12pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 27th, 2021 at 3:50pm:
Yellow Man of Asia gonna teach the White Russo Caucasians who the premier breeders are in Asia. As they will the Brown Moslem Caucasian and the Black Indian Caucasian.

Expect the massive population of India to one day crash as it moves towards a wealthier lesser population of 'Power' in Asia.
The Brown and White Caucasians will also be compromised from what they currently are.

China to take Siberia off the Rus' in the upcoming Sino V Russo War. China to pulverise India too.
China won't beat the USA when its dragged in by North Korea - but then again, it doesn't have to really.

Must be hard for some White Caucasians to learn that the Browns in the Middle-East and the Blacks of India (as are Aboriginals) - are all Caucasian too!  Grin

This sounds like a game "Risk" on a rainy afternoon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risk_%28game%29

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Mar 27th, 2021 at 9:18pm

You are lying again, Bbwian.

Why are you lying, spineless worm?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #13 - Mar 27th, 2021 at 9:41pm

Frank wrote on Mar 27th, 2021 at 9:18pm:

You are lying again, Bbwian.

Why are you lying, spineless worm?

Many LEFTIST, WOKE, 'ideologues' will barefacedly lie.

They speak the political 'mantras'.

They do not have a care, if those political mantras are accurate, or not, true, or not.

A shared ideological DNA, with moslem liars.

WWW search.....
"Speaking is a means to achieve objectives", from "Reliance of the Traveler"

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #14 - Mar 28th, 2021 at 7:16am

The question is "Is the Chinese Government carrying out genocide?" I don't have the answer. It has come up in the media without evidence. So where do these "reports" come from? If this is in fact the Chinese policy, there must be a huge pile of bodies somewhere.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #15 - Mar 28th, 2021 at 10:03am

issuevoter wrote on Mar 27th, 2021 at 9:12pm:
Jasin wrote on Mar 27th, 2021 at 3:50pm:

This sounds like a game "Risk" on a rainy afternoon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risk_%28game%29

Never played that game but from what I know of it.
Yes - there are many nations playing exactly that.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #16 - Mar 28th, 2021 at 6:03pm

I still think the chinese have the right idea.

Make the muzzos more afraid of them than they are of muzzos.

We need to send out muzzos over there for re-education.

Along with all the sycophant, apologist, islamophile nutcases.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #17 - Mar 28th, 2021 at 6:41pm

Valkie wrote on Mar 28th, 2021 at 6:03pm:

The problem is that we just don't know what the Chinese are doing, and we cannot trust a word they say.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #18 - Mar 28th, 2021 at 10:56pm

issuevoter wrote on Mar 28th, 2021 at 6:41pm:

The problem is that we just don't know what the Chinese are doing, and we cannot trust a word they say.

issue,

I do not disagree.

But tell me, why is it we 'cannot trust a word they [the CCP] say' ?

Do you believe [generally], that we should be able to believe what people tell us ?

And why should anyone have the right to some kind of verification of what people assert [and tell them] ?

And should we [ourselves] impose consequences, relating to our relationships with such people - who make public statements, but will not allow any type of verification of what they have stated ?

It is a sad state of affairs when national governments, can't have confidence in what other national governments tell them [in matters concerning world bodies and international treaties].

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #19 - Mar 29th, 2021 at 7:58am

Yadda wrote on Mar 28th, 2021 at 10:56pm:
issuevoter wrote on Mar 28th, 2021 at 6:41pm:

issue,

I do not disagree.

But tell me, why is it we 'cannot trust a word they [the CCP] say' ?

Do you believe [generally], that we should be able to believe what people tell us ?

And why should anyone have the right to some kind of verification of what people assert [and tell them] ?

And should we [ourselves] impose consequences, relating to our relationships with such people - who make public statements, but will not allow any type of verification of what they have stated ?

It is a sad state of affairs when national governments, can't have confidence in what other national governments tell them [in matters concerning world bodies and international treaties].

I have been told, on more than one occasion, that we should let countries control their own way.

This has come from muzzo apologists.

I say, China has managed to control Satan's cult, they seem to have it right.

We should learn from this, not denigrate it.

In fact, I think all muzzos should be given a free ride to china for re-education before being allowed back into Australia.

As for sycophant, apologist islamophiles, just send them away.
They are useless in any society.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #20 - Mar 29th, 2021 at 8:08pm

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #21 - Mar 30th, 2021 at 7:59am

And we all know what the UN agenda is.

Being predominantly muzzo, it wants to see Islam infect and pollute every country on earth.

Eventually to drive mankind to its knees and become more primitive by the day.

Islam is a cult of brutality, death and suffering.

None who come into contact with it are immune to its diseased nature.

It is a plague on mankind, one which needs to be isolated and educated out of poor deluded and stupid followers.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #22 - Mar 30th, 2021 at 10:00am

Round them up, imprison them, make them do slave labor—that is what a christian says. Glad I am not am not a bloody christian!

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #23 - Mar 30th, 2021 at 10:50am

Jovial Monk wrote on Mar 30th, 2021 at 10:00am:

Round them up, imprison them, make them do slave labor—that is what a christian says.

Glad I am not am not a bloody christian!

Yadda paraphrases the moslem apologists on OzPol;

'Moslems are 'mostly peaceful'.
'Every moderate, peaceful moslem who is criticised [because he is a follower of ISLAM], is a VICTIM.'
'Every person who criticises ISLAM is an intolerant OGRE.'

SOME TRUTH AND PERSPECTIVE.....

Most Christians [even critics of ISLAM] are law-abiding, peaceful people.

LAWS PROSECUTE PERSONS WITH PROVEN CRIMINAL INTENT [including moslems]......
....even laws in 'Christian' nations.

THAT, ISN'T UNJUST, OR 'A PERSECUTION'.

If we uncover plans to murder people 'Christian' laws will intervene to prosecute THOSE WITH A CRIMINAL INTENT.

ARGUMENT;
Every follower of ISLAM has a criminal intent [by our laws] to harm and to kill persons, who are not moslems.

And,     ...every person who self-identifies as a moslem,
is choosing, to associate himself with ISLAM,
and with the CRIMINAL INTENT,
which ISLAMIC religious strictures mandate and foster,
IN THE HEART OF VERY MOSLEM.

CRIMINAL INTENT, IN THE MOSLEM HEART
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1252898491/0#0
Quote:

Every moslem in Australia [and indeed, every moslem on the planet], by self declaring as a moslem, is self declaring a criminal intent [by our laws] against local non-moslems.

ISLAM is a criminal compact among moslems, to wage a violent 'religious' war against non-moslems ['unbelievers'].

.....Basically, fundamentally, all ISLAMIC doctrine translates as enmity, and encourages [criminal] violence, towards ALL non-moslems.

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1616663009/0#0
Quote:

ARGUMENTS;
1/ Every person who self-identifies as a moslem, is a follower of ISLAM [...it is the dictionary definition!].

2/ And ISLAM is a philosophy which mandates that its followers must HATE, and **fight and kill people who reject ISLAM, and reject the primacy of ISLAMIC law.

[** or at the very least, must support those directly engaged in that warfare]

ARGUMENT;
If a person did not want to associate himself with what ISLAM is, that person would CHOOSE to [at least within his own heart!] renounce ISLAM, and to denounce what ISLAM is, and leave it.

But instead,
    ....the vast majority of moslems do not renounce ISLAM, and do not denounce what ISLAM is, nor leave it.

So [logically], every person who self-identifies as a moslem,    is thus choosing, to associate himself with what ISLAM is.

An argument.....

Yadda said....
Quote:

Dictionary;
Muslim = = a follower of Islam.

Google;
Shahada, confession of faith, of a muslim

"There is no god except for Allah alone; and Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah."

Today, many moslems - living in Australia - are insisting that we, Australians, must be forced to believe the incredible;

"I'm a moslem, and i worship Allah, and i revere Mohammed his messenger.
And i know that Allah calls for the enslavement and/or murder of all non-moslems - THROUGH JIHAD [religious fighting, when moslems have that 'opportunity'].

But i don't follow that part of my faith.

HONEST!"

Dictionary;
incredible = =
1 impossible to believe.
2 difficult to believe; extraordinary.

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1431117115/1#1
Quote:

"every moslem in Australia is a latent, wanna-be homicidal maniac"

- Yadda

QUESTION;
What about the innocent moslems ?

IMO, [logically] there are no innocent moslems [among persons who have come to the age of consent], and yet still declare themselves to be moslems.

How so [logically] ?

QUESTION;
How credible is it that a person who is devout enough to insist that he is a moslem, is unaware of what ISLAM promotes, and is unaware of what the principle tenets of ISLAM are ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],      ...to a philosophy which transforms human beings, into homicidal maniacs ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],     ...to a philosophy which claims that murdering, in the cause of religious bigotry, is a religious virtue ?

IN AUSTRALIA, MOSLEM CHILDREN, IN MANY MOSLEM HOMES, ARE BEING TAUGHT
'HOW TO PRACTICE ISLAM'  ------ >

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1504079978/14#14
Quote:

'Teacher quits after     primary school     students threaten to behead her'

QUESTION;
Where do moslem children living in Australia get these ideas from ?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print