Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Moslems provide proof of women's equality in ISLAM (Read 378 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Moslems provide proof of women's equality in ISLAM
Mar 26th, 2021 at 6:01pm

ISLAMISTS provide proof of women's equality, in ISLAM.

And to Yassmin Abdel-Magied,      i, Yadda, apologise to you !!!

I take it all back!

/sarc off            Tongue

Quote:

Top PA official uses female jihadis as proof that women have equal rights in the Palestinian territories

Mar 25, 2021
By Christine Douglass-Williams                              6 Comments

In the view of the Palestinian Authority, the fact that women are allowed to wage jihadist against Israelis signifies that they are equal to men.

Unfortunately, women who murder Israelis and other kaffirs, including those who blow themselves up in the name of Islam, are still not regarded as equal to men in Islam.

Their “equality” comes into play only regarding jihad murder.

Those who wage jihad are honored.

In 2017, a Palestinian Youth Center was named after jihad murderer Dalal Mughrabi.

A Palestinian university also named a class after her.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2021/03/top-pa-official

[the whole article is just a click away.]

IN THE SAME ARTICLE.....

Quote:

Top PA official Jibril Rajoub has asserted that Fatah is a champion of equal rights for women. The proof is that the PA/Fatah also sends women, just as it sends men, to carry out murderous terror attacks:

“If we didn’t have a culture like this [of equal rights for women], would we have wanted Dalal Mughrabi to lead an operation like this (i.e., the most lethal attack in Israel’s history in which 37 Israelis were murdered) and Fatima Barnawi (i.e., who placed a bomb in a movie theatre)?”

Watch that moslem here,     "gushing" on camera,      about how proud he is,
about ISLAM being an 'equal opportunity' religion.

------ >

PA: Women's rights means “right” to murder

02 min
https://youtu.be/VAgkGsMXI8g

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: Moslems provide proof of women's equality in ISLAM
Reply #1 - Mar 26th, 2021 at 6:09pm

So........

A muzzo woman has no real rights under islamic law.

But she has the right to blow herself up in the name of Islam.

Hmmmm, interesting

Question.

Does she get her 40 virgins when she goes to heaven????

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - Mar 26th, 2021 at 9:10pm

Yadda wrote on Mar 26th, 2021 at 6:01pm:

Watch the moslem,     "gushing" on camera,      about how proud he is,
about ISLAM being an 'equal opportunity' religion.

And it is our brian, who is so proud!!! to be     an "Apologist for ISLAM"     in this forum !

And in this forum, we will witness       Brian_Ross       continually castigating, those who seek to expose, and to reveal,
the utter depravity and inhumanity, which ISLAM inspires, in its followers.

QUESTION;
1/ Why should anyone criticise ISLAM ?
...What is there to criticise about ISLAM ?

2/ What actions, of their fellow moslems, should moslems be ashamed of ?

HAVE A LOOK FOR YOURSELF
     ------ >

https://www.jihadwatch.org/category/jihad-doctrine

https://www.jihadwatch.org/category/jihad-in-the-west

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Mar 29th, 2021 at 8:10pm

Women in the qur'an

qur'an4.015 : If any of your women are guilty of lewdness, Take the evidence of four (Reliable) witnesses from amongst you against them; and if they testify, confine them to houses until death do claim them, or Allah ordain for them some (other) way.

Self explanatory, starve a woman to death if four witnesses say she is a bit loose.

4.034 : Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, lastly beat them ; but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all)

women should be devoutly obedient to their husband, if he thinks she is playing up, admonish her first, don't sleep with her second, give her a hiding third.

qur'an 24.6: As for those who accuse their wives but have no witnesses except themselves; let the testimony of one of them be four testimonies, (swearing) by Allah that he is of those who speak the truth;

If any muslim accuses his wife, even if he has no witnesses, his word is four times greater than hers.

qur’an 24:33: Let those who find not the wherewithal for marriage keep themselves chaste, until Allah gives them means out of His grace. And if any of your slaves ask for a deed in writing (to enable them to earn their freedom for a certain sum), give them such a deed if ye know any good in them: yea, give them something yourselves out of the means which Allah has given to you. But force not your maids to prostitution when they desire chastity, in order that ye may make a gain in the goods of this life. But if anyone compels them, yet, after such compulsion, is Allah, Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful (to them),

This one's a beauty, a muslim can force a maid into prostitution (rape her) , the old moon god allah is forgiving

Then we have:

women in the Hadeeth
Tabari IX:113 “Allah permits you to shut them in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain, they have the right to food and clothing. Treat women well for they are like domestic animals and they possess nothing themselves. Allah has made the enjoyment of their bodies lawful in his Qur’an.”

Tabari I:280 “Allah said, ‘It is My obligation to make Eve bleed once every month as she made this tree bleed. I must also make Eve stupid, although I created her intelligent.’ Because Allah afflicted Eve, all of the women of this world menstruate and are stupid.”

Bukhari:V1B22N28 “The Prophet said: ‘I was shown the Hell Fire and the majority of its dwellers were women who are disbelievers or ungrateful.’ When asked what they were ungrateful for, the Prophet answered, ‘All the favors done for them by their husbands.’”

Muslim:B1N142 “‘O womenfolk, you should ask for forgiveness for I saw you in bulk amongst the dwellers of Hell.’ A wise lady said: Why is it, Allah’s Apostle, that women comprise the bulk of the inhabitants of Hell? The Prophet observed: ‘You curse too much and are ungrateful to your spouses. You lack common sense, fail in religion and rob the wisdom of the wise.’ Upon this the woman remarked: What is wrong with our common sense? The Prophet replied, ‘Your lack of common sense can be determined from the fact that the evidence of two women is equal to one man. That is a proof.’”

Ah the benign perfection of islam.

A sick bloody woman hating death cult

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print