Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
I'm feeling bad about being a White Male (Read 7345 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: I'm feeling bad about being a White Male
Reply #75 - Mar 29th, 2021 at 3:22pm

tickleandrose wrote on Mar 29th, 2021 at 2:13pm:
Grappler:  we all live in a society together.  And each of us - regardless if you are men, women, christian, muslims, white, black or anything in between - we all have our lives and its challenges. 

Sure, there are bad apples, but the vast majority of all of us are law abiding, and productive individuals.  It its not good, if you were just walking down the street and have abuses hurled at you for no reason other than your appearance.  Nor it is good, when we have politicians - who supposed to be representing us, go around yapping and screeching lies about Australians from minority backgrounds - all to further their own political ambition at the expensive of fellow Australians. 

That's what I said..... English... it's amazing what comes out of so many here who filter what is written through their own ideology first.... and come up with the most incredible interpretations of what has been written.

Now then - how many times have Muslims been abused while walking down the street?  How many times have I been called a 'white front bottom' walking down the street? How come, since they live in ghettoes, they are abused by US - and not by their own?

Facts - they are very demanding things... as Valkie said - no Wharteboy shoots Mussos - they do that to themselves... no Wharteboy kills Aboriginal women etc - they do that to themselves....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Mar 29th, 2021 at 3:25pm

Hmm - let us not forget that mainstream Muslim doctor in the US Army who started shooting in a departure lounge and killed troops waiting for transit to Iraq.....

Just goes to show, eh?  A good doctor, true saviour of lives etc, showed his loyalty to his 'new homeland' by joining the US Army.....then had a Musso brain fart it seems... not his fault - he was victimised....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Mar 29th, 2021 at 3:54pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Mar 29th, 2021 at 2:57pm:
tickleandrose wrote on Mar 29th, 2021 at 2:23pm:
You can preach all you want from your tower about them being terrorists, but you cannot change the reality.  And they would feel utmost offended by your views.

Why would they feel offended? They should feel shame that some muslims emerge from their mainstream muslim community and kill innocent people

The father of the last one that did this in Australia showed no remorse at all about his son killing two elderly Aussies. He just blamed radicalization and then stuck his head back in the door seemingly all embarrassed that once again a muslim had murdered innocent people. I don't recall him apologizing for his son's criminal action. He probably doesn't feel guilty either, he probably believes in Islam versus the West, plenty of muslims are like that

Did any one try to make you feel ashamed when Brenton Tarrant went on the killing spree?  As I recall, we have politician here trying to blame the act on the victims. 

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Mar 29th, 2021 at 3:56pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 29th, 2021 at 3:25pm:
Hmm - let us not forget that mainstream Muslim doctor in the US Army who started shooting in a departure lounge and killed troops waiting for transit to Iraq.....

Just goes to show, eh?  A good doctor, true saviour of lives etc, showed his loyalty to his 'new homeland' by joining the US Army.....then had a Musso brain fart it seems... not his fault - he was victimised....

We are talking about the US here Grappler, there, people charges into the supermarket with assault rifles, and killing in random without reason.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #79 - Mar 29th, 2021 at 6:03pm

Yes. The World is not happy with the state of Namerica and Australia. They don't like how the Angels of Europe flew across the sea to 'take' North America by force through a system of wars and politics to create a great nation that has become a systematic hell hole in the eyes of the world.
While the demons of society and their crimes were sent 'down under' into a virulent hell of droughts and flooding plains and more to do hard labor upon 'anothers' land - they've been 'doing time' for 40,000 years. With Recreational Fishing Shows and Boutique Lifestyle Programs and series of 'Relationship' Dramas - Australia is paradise and longer weekends.
Anyone would think that the world was upside down.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Mar 29th, 2021 at 6:08pm

tickleandrose wrote on Mar 29th, 2021 at 3:56pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 29th, 2021 at 3:25pm:

We are talking about the US here Grappler, there, people charges into the supermarket with assault rifles, and killing in random without reason. 

Oh... sorry... that's Herr Peccary's domain - this talking about right wing nationalist terrorists and such....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Mar 29th, 2021 at 6:13pm

tickleandrose wrote on Mar 29th, 2021 at 3:54pm:
You can preach all you want from your tower about them being terrorists, but you cannot change the reality.  And they would feel utmost offended by your views.

Why would they feel offended? They should feel shame that some muslims emerge from their mainstream muslim community and kill innocent people

The father of the last one that did this in Australia showed no remorse at all about his son killing two elderly Aussies. He just blamed radicalization and then stuck his head back in the door seemingly all embarrassed that once again a muslim had murdered innocent people. I don't recall him apologizing for his son's criminal action. He probably doesn't feel guilty either, he probably believes in Islam versus the West, plenty of muslims are like that

Did any one try to make you feel ashamed when Brenton Tarrant went on the killing spree?  As I recall, we have politician here trying to blame the act on the victims. 

Yes - from some here the actions of one were the actions of all.... but Tarrant was an aberration and a clear loonie - not the result of a religious canon...  and his one hit, while Inevitable™, was nothing in comparison to those killed in the West by Mad Mussos.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

― John Adams

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Mar 29th, 2021 at 6:31pm

tickleandrose wrote on Mar 29th, 2021 at 3:54pm:

I felt extreme frustration that politicians choose to do nothing about eliminating the potential for muslim attacks in Australia - why do we need these attacks and when will they stop? - that was my reaction to Tarrant's spree, which happened in NZ, I'm more concerned about what happens in Australia. If Tarrant had done that here, most people would just say it was tit for tat

I've seen no evidence that muslims feel shame about any of their attacks, they just make excuses for them and then sit back waiting for their next martyr to go out and get shot by the cops

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #83 - Mar 29th, 2021 at 6:45pm

Tarrant was a social frustration of the continuing threat of Moslem Terrorist attacks and the subordinated system that takes no hard direct action against it.
There can easily be many more Tarrant's out there waiting to explode as they see that the only way to deal with the problem is to fight fire with fire.
If this escalates, then the Australian Government will be unable to stop it, especially if the USA is selling guns to Australia. Which it does both over the table to the Military and under the table to the Citizens - even if currently regulated and monitored.
If the Government can't stop Moslem Terrorist incursions - then it won't be able to stop Australians, unless itself takes a harder approach to the Moslems.

There is no escape - something has to give.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Mar 29th, 2021 at 6:49pm

White male students coerced to apologize to female students - just for being male!

Students react: Boys forced to apologise on behalf of their gender

By A Current Affair Staff|2 hours ago

Brauer College, in Victoria's Warrnambool, made international headlines after a controversial school assembly last week.

And now the highschool boys who were allegedly forced to stand during assembly and apologise to female classmates for rape culture.

https://9now.nine.com.au/a-current-affair/highschool-boys-allegedly-forced-into-...

The idiot female head of the college got into trouble

I'll bet she wouldn't have insisted on going through with this stupid idea if the students were ethnic and/or darkies

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #85 - Mar 29th, 2021 at 7:10pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Mar 29th, 2021 at 6:49pm:
White male students coerced to apologize to female students - just for being male!

Brauer College, in Victoria's Warrnambool, made international headlines after a controversial school assembly last week.

And now the highschool boys who were allegedly forced to stand during assembly and apologise to female classmates for rape culture.

https://9now.nine.com.au/a-current-affair/highschool-boys-allegedly-forced-into-...

I'll bet she wouldn't have insisted on going through with this stupid idea if the students were ethnic and/or darkies

Ill bet the gutless bitch wouldn't think of getting muzzo students to stand up and apologize for all the deaths by muzzos either.

She is simply grandstanding and attempting to destroy all males.

Well, she found that some are willing to stand and fight, and I dont give two cents to women if they decide to get down and dirty.

They may well end up subjugated far, far more than they are now.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #86 - Mar 29th, 2021 at 8:00pm

Does anyone not feel bad that Sprint is a White Male ?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Mar 30th, 2021 at 5:05am

Jasin wrote on Mar 29th, 2021 at 6:45pm:
Tarrant was a social frustration of the continuing threat of Moslem Terrorist attacks and the subordinated system that takes no hard direct action against it.
There can easily be many more Tarrant's out there waiting to explode as they see that the only way to deal with the problem is to fight fire with fire.
If this escalates, then the Australian Government will be unable to stop it, especially if the USA is selling guns to Australia. Which it does both over the table to the Military and under the table to the Citizens - even if currently regulated and monitored.
If the Government can't stop Moslem Terrorist incursions - then it won't be able to stop Australians, unless itself takes a harder approach to the Moslems.

There is no escape - something has to give.

It's Inevitable™, innit?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Mar 30th, 2021 at 5:33am

Dnarever wrote on Mar 29th, 2021 at 8:00pm:
Does anyone not feel bad that Sprint is a White Male ?

There are a number of running dogs and sycophants of feminism here who should bear that label.

Someone asked about women being ruthless... well (pulls up a rock by the fireside) ... let's just take a look at this...

Since the advent of affirmative action, a policy forced in by some self-serving and short-sighted men, women have progressively driven men out of the sweet jobs in public service, teaching, banking, and every other area where the life is easy and the money and perks good.  Now they are fully 70% of public servants, 70%+ of teachers, and well over 80% in banking and other similar 'industries'.

They achieved this by the now time-honoured path of making complaints - in the full knowledge that the same 'white knights' who handed them the inside running in the first place will support them and 'protect' them from those nasty knuckle-dragging boys who used to top the schools and become the scientists and doctors and such.

Add to that the easy divorce, wherein fully 86% of women initiated breakdown of marital relationships - not for reasons of being a 'victim' of violence etc - but because they 'didn't feel fulfilled'.... jeez - I reckon dad down at the ditch digging factory had much the same problem.  Nobody ever promised a rose garden.....

Then in 1988 it was decided, on the basis of spurious data - another 'complaint'- that the then school education system was 'toxic' to girls - so the whole thing was changed so that girls began to score higher, and thus would progress further and faster.  All superficially laudable if it were true - and as long as it did bring about the fabled 'equality' that they so desperately screeched for.  It did neither of those things but instead created an environment in which girls/women steadily progressed until they were fully 62% of students and graduates.

Then came the advent of Keating's 'universal DV laws' forced upon the states under threat of chopping funding, and all piled on board, not least because, after the dastardly events at Port Arthur and a few others, governments respective were hellbent on finding any reason to remove people's legally owned firearms from the community - for its own protection, of course.  Of course the extension of this - that nobody then had the wherewithal to oppose any despotic government - did not escape them for a moment. Using these 'laws' that required zero evidence but only complaint (there's that word again) countless men were disempowered, and quite literally, as this progressed, robbed of their homes, families, and future security and stability - not to mention their social standing.

Self-interest riding on self-interest ......

Then came the incredible and never-ending extension of the 'meaning' of 'violence' etc to suit these complaints - but only as long as that New Violence was only viewed one way., until everything and anything a man was denounced about became 'violence against women'.

Then with a majority of 'voters' in the houses of learning, both teachers and students, women set about dominating those areas, handing to women special privileges for being there, and then moving on to installing Star Chambers to deal with any complaint (there's that word again) of sexual impropriety - always by a man, BTW.  These Star Chambers could see a man demoted or removed from position as either teacher or student - to his everlasting social and economic destruction.

This does not even include the steady erosion of men in the higher paid professions that are the direct result.

Then they set about white anting the vulnerable and silly-minded Labor party, which materially assisted in its own destruction, and that of the Union movement that created it, through policies that helped destroy industries here, thus reducing their own voter base, and opening up the way to women branch-stacking until they now possess the majority of 'votes' in that party along with the remaining men minority sycophants - on top of being the majorities in all the remaining viable 'industries', such as retail, banking, teaching, public service, nursing and increasingly all the other professions.  This lead, naturally, to their dominance of the ACTU, perhaps with the standout being the still male-dominated CFFMEU - the Union that they ALL pile on as 'knuckle draggers' for their robust negotiation skills.

No wonder Labor has become the Sheila's Party and not much else, and finds it hard to win unlosable elections... apparently some voters retain their senses...

Then came the demand for instant incarceration of any man accused of any impropriety against any woman anywhere - along with the demand that women MUST be believed - but men must not.  Next will be the gulags and 're-education for men denounced under this tyranny. We already see that with 'sensitivity training'.

Now they want university style Star Chambers to adjudicate on complaints (there's that word again) of sexual impropriety in politics - with the power to remove or destroy anyone complained about while playing with a stacked deck.  I guess then that Scotty won't be going ahead and making it law that Star Chambers must refer and defer to the rule of law and to the courts.

I suppose you could call women more ruthless than men...... certainly more selfish.... and this is just the beginning.

You are warned.........
« Last Edit: Mar 30th, 2021 at 5:42am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Mar 30th, 2021 at 5:35am

Bias_2012 wrote on Mar 29th, 2021 at 6:49pm:

That is precisely what happens once you allow ideological demagogues to control your education system.... imagine the harm wrought upon these innocent boys by this brutal Star Chamber re-education approach..... the Khmer Rouge, Stalin, Hitler and all others similar couldn't do better....

Did they publicly hang her out to dry?  Of course not.... Protected Species, innit?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print