Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
I'm feeling bad about being a White Male (Read 7251 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: I'm feeling bad about being a White Male
Reply #105 - Apr 1st, 2021 at 6:02am

I'd rather have all ministers and MPs good people and true........ but that demands true equality which neither 'side' can even encompass in their thinking, let alone understand...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #106 - Apr 1st, 2021 at 11:01am

I had written him a letter which for want of something better, I sent him down the Lachlan where I knew him years ago.  He was shearing when I knew him, so I sent this letter to him, to say that his unconscious white male privilege had started to show.  After a while a reply on the back of a Macca's wrapper came, written by what looked like a thumbnail dipped in Worcestershire sauce....

"Clancy's gone to Queensland driving, and we're not sure if he's got Corona."

Buggar, I said, sh1tty - gotta get out of this city, before the virus strikes all the women down first, for the papers are reporting, though I feel they're often rorting, that the sheilas always suffer when the hardest chips are down.  And the mindless wordless ditty, of Gladys so unpretty, promoting all the women to the top, is grinding down the real men, and leaving just a pigpen, and leaving the paths open to the fops.

Well, I finally heard from Clancy, and his answer took my fancy, especially the bit about Corona, when he said the top health sheila, who looked like a Rottweiler, had with that cruising ship made such a boner.  And he said I'm not returning, since my ears are falcon burning, about this white male privilege I've got....  and I'd really like to know, when I'm knee deep in the snow, how the falc I ever got to take a shot, at anything above, the heartless push and shove, of every falcon sheila in the know, and every ethnic loser,  who will avoid the boozer, and all his whines and selling on of blow, and every falcon Black, who just wants to be slack, and never help a shearer, too obese, since the only skin he's lifting, (and their numbers keep on shifting), is the hefty gu'ment handout golden fleece..

So I reckon I'll be stayin', and never ever strayin', nowhere near that city dark and grey, where the suited urchins hustle, and take over crime with muscle, and never really see the light of day.

Well, I thought to meself - I think I'll go join Clancy down there on the Overflow... I miss that mountain air, and the smell that's in the air, and most of all I miss the bloody snow.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #107 - Apr 1st, 2021 at 11:01am

**prepare to launch jets**

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #108 - Apr 1st, 2021 at 11:08am

Jasin wrote on Mar 27th, 2021 at 2:11am:
White Men need to attire in Black to feel more masculine to get the white girl. Then he attires in Black on his Wedding Day to seed his white bride come the night.
White girl in her own country surrounded by Black men in the ghettos and trailer parks while her race is being outnumbered by Yellows.

Just admit that you're the 'inferior' race afterall.  Grin

You dill  Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #109 - Apr 1st, 2021 at 11:16am

Valkie wrote on Mar 29th, 2021 at 7:31am:
I refuse to apologise for what I have not done.

Quote:
Judged by the worst
ANDREW BOLT

Even the good and decent, by virtue of sharing the same race, also share the guilt

This is not a good time to be a white male in Australia. Not when the most fashionable people, even teachers, are now racist and sexist.

Two examples last week show how far this poison has spread.

In Warrnambool, Brauer College made male students stand up “as a symbolic gesture of apology for the behaviours of their gender”.

So even boys who were perfect gentlemen had to apologise for boys who were pigs, simply because they shared the same gender.

Sharing the same gender meant they shared the same guilt. The worst of the boys now define the best. So all males are guilty.

On Wednesday came another example of this toxic collective guilt. Mark Leibler, co-chair of the Referendum Council, was on Sky News to push again for an Aboriginal-only advisory parliament.

Leibler’s agenda, in my opinion, is racist enough. His arguments were even worse.

“We didn’t occupy this continent with consent,” Leibler said. Aborigines objected, and “we started off by murdering them”.

But wait. Who is this “we”, Mark? I know I haven’t murdered Aborigines. Nor did my parents. Nor did my grandparents back in Holland.

None of my friends and neighbours murdered any, either, so who is this “we”?

To Leibler, I assume, “we” means white Australians, or perhaps anyone who does not have at least one Aboriginal ancestor among their great-great-great grandparents. This is race guilt. Blood guilt. “We” are all the whites, now accused of murdering Aborigines simply because we share the race of individuals we never knew who did kill Aborigines hundreds of years ago.

And even then, to say that the British colonisers “started off by murdering” Aborigines is a grotesque exaggeration and defamation of our nation’s history. But sharing the same race now means sharing the guilt. The worst of whites define the best. So all whites are guilty and must say sorry, as sanctimonious white politicians do every year on our National Sorry Day.

So do school children. White school children say sorry for crimes they didn’t do, to people they weren’t done against.

This is the new racism. And the new sexism.

This destroys one of the great ideals of the West, informed by Christianity and preached since the Enlightenment – that we are individuals, to be judged by what we ourselves do and say. This is the ideal that Martin Luther King Jr famously preached in 1963: “I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.”

But that ideal is now officially dead. Today we are judged not just by our race but by our gender – and no one is more guilty than the white and the male. White men are judged, and not by the best of them but the worst. Not by Einstein but Hitler; not by Abraham Lincoln but the Ku Klux Klan.

This new racism and sexism seems driven hardest by intellectuals who seem to despise a Western civilisation they believe is the sinful work of white males. In fact, China’s brutal communist dictatorship is now exploiting this self-hatred to make us weaker and itself stronger.

Freshly elected on to the Human Rights Council of the United Nations, China this year claimed Australia was riddled with “racism” and “systemic discrimination”, committing “war crimes” and “violence against Aborigines”.

And sick with self-hatred, frozen by moral relativism, which Australian intellectuals dared call out this monstrous hypocrisy from the genocidal Chinese regime?

In 1969, Sir Kenneth Clark ended his legendary TV series Civilisation with this warning: that civilisations can and do die, and just being rich will not save them. “Far more, it requires confidence

— confidence in the society in which one lives, belief in its philosophy, belief in its laws and confidence in one’s own mental powers.”

And “above all, I believe in the Godgiven genius of certain individuals and I value a society that makes their existence possible”.

But where is the confidence of our intellectual class in Australia?

Where, when academics at Melbourne University’s Graduate School of Education, which teaches our children’s teachers, this month declared that our schools are in fact “part of a system of colonial rule” that is “deeply embedded” with “structural racism”?

And where is the resistance to this collective self-loathing when any male

— even one with the God-given genius that makes an individual stand out from the mob — is dismissed as just another guilty white male?   

Mark Leibler - now there's a Jew with a short & selective memory.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #110 - Apr 1st, 2021 at 11:27am

Dnarever wrote on Mar 29th, 2021 at 8:00pm:
Does anyone not feel bad that Sprint is a White Male ?

Does anyone feel bad about you being a progressive softcock?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #111 - Apr 1st, 2021 at 11:42am

tickleandrose wrote on Mar 30th, 2021 at 9:06am:
Bias_2012 wrote on Mar 29th, 2021 at 6:31pm:
tickleandrose wrote on Mar 29th, 2021 at 3:54pm:
Bias_2012 wrote on Mar 29th, 2021 at 2:57pm:
tickleandrose wrote on Mar 29th, 2021 at 2:23pm:
You can preach all you want from your tower about them being terrorists, but you cannot change the reality.  And they would feel utmost offended by your views.

Why would they feel offended? They should feel shame that some muslims emerge from their mainstream muslim community and kill innocent people

The father of the last one that did this in Australia showed no remorse at all about his son killing two elderly Aussies. He just blamed radicalization and then stuck his head back in the door seemingly all embarrassed that once again a muslim had murdered innocent people. I don't recall him apologizing for his son's criminal action. He probably doesn't feel guilty either, he probably believes in Islam versus the West, plenty of muslims are like that

Did any one try to make you feel ashamed when Brenton Tarrant went on the killing spree?  As I recall, we have politician here trying to blame the act on the victims. 

I felt extreme frustration that politicians choose to do nothing about eliminating the potential for muslim attacks in Australia - why do we need these attacks and when will they stop? - that was my reaction to Tarrant's spree, which happened in NZ, I'm more concerned about what happens in Australia. If Tarrant had done that here, most people would just say it was tit for tat

I've seen no evidence that muslims feel shame about any of their attacks, they just make excuses for them and then sit back waiting for their next martyr to go out and get shot by the cops

The government is doing what it can to minimize the chance. 

But what are you doing?

Go around, trying to divide our community, pitting one against another, even though overwhelming majority of Muslim Australians has absolutely nothing to do with terrorism, and all of sudden, in one sentence, you accuse them of being sympathizers. 

The terrorist would look at what you have wrote and think:  Ah look, this self righteous infidel.  We are not even there yet, and he is already so scared, that he is biting his neighbors with his teeth! 

Bias... do not give into your fear.  Do not give into the terrorist agenda.  They are standing there, threatening our way of life, telling us that there will be no peace between the believer and non believers.  That is not true!  We should fight back, we should hold hands with our fellow Muslim brother and sister that we will not give into their warped ideology. 

You'd have to be living under a rock not to know who is trying to divide community pitting one group against another .....

especially in light of all this white privilege, toxic white males rhetoric being force fed to our youth through education ideologues and every race card playing whiner in the country.

Muslims do themselves no favours demanding everything being Halal certified, muslim males(only) be allowed practice polygamy, have Sharia Courts, segregated swimming at public facilities, enforce their women to wear the burka & Niqab, etc etc.

IP Logged

Jake Winker Frogen
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth WA
Reply #112 - Apr 1st, 2021 at 4:05pm

I have loved every moment of being a white, privileged male.

I even won the lottery and got an African American cock.

Righteous!

Cheese is Guud Eaten.

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #113 - Apr 1st, 2021 at 5:22pm

Jake Winker Frogen wrote on Apr 1st, 2021 at 4:05pm:
I have loved every moment of being a white, privileged male.

I even won the lottery and got an African American cock.

Righteous!

You are truly blessed Frogen.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #114 - Apr 2nd, 2021 at 6:44am

I love being a white, anglo Saxon, hetrosexual, retired, reasonably well off male.

I can look at all these jealous females, pooftahs, darkies, muzzos, and slaving a'holes and think

Well, there go I had I not been born male, worked, saved, been normal, and successful in my life.

Just goes to show.

Its all about perspective, isnt it?

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #115 - Apr 2nd, 2021 at 11:16am

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8