John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: RAPE
Reply #30 - Mar 26th, 2021 at 4:46pm

AiA wrote on Mar 25th, 2021 at 9:08pm:
John Smith wrote on Mar 25th, 2021 at 8:39pm:
AiA wrote on Mar 25th, 2021 at 8:55am:
Aussie saved an alleged rapist once ... ask him, cods, to relieve your confusion.

no he didn't .... are you really as stupid as cods?

Has Aussie told you a different story from the rest of us, John?

No, same story ... it turns out that you ARE as stupid as cods.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Mar 26th, 2021 at 4:46pm

rhino wrote on Mar 26th, 2021 at 12:02am:
Aussie saved an alleged rapist once ... ask him, cods, to relieve your confusion.

isnt that sweet, John  immediately springing to the disgraced ex lawyers defence, without knowing any facts even.

are you trying to embarrass yourself yet again?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Mar 26th, 2021 at 4:48pm

AiA wrote on Mar 26th, 2021 at 11:35am:

isnt that sweet, John  immediately springing to the disgraced ex lawyers defence, without knowing any facts even.

John is quick to get on his knees to receive Aussie's bounty.

whereas you just hitch up your slip  Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Mar 26th, 2021 at 4:52pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 26th, 2021 at 4:46pm:

well Im not trying to make you look stupid, I dont have to.  Grin

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Mar 26th, 2021 at 5:26pm

rhino wrote on Mar 26th, 2021 at 4:52pm:

I agree, no need to try. You'd fail every single time. Better you stop embarrassing yourself and accept that you're a fool.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Mar 26th, 2021 at 5:46pm

all the mongs do   is attack ozpol members...

wish they would take note of how many posts they make being sarcastic or insulting to members here  ..

if you havent got anything nice to say

why say anything at all??

I dont think I have ever seen them say one nice word about anyone other than other mongs...and even they are scarce

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Mar 26th, 2021 at 5:52pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 26th, 2021 at 5:26pm:
rhino wrote on Mar 26th, 2021 at 4:52pm:

I agree, no need to try. You'd fail every single time. Better you stop embarrassing yourself and accept that you're a fool.

I rest my case.  Cool

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Mar 26th, 2021 at 5:53pm

cods wrote on Mar 26th, 2021 at 5:46pm:

wish they would take note of how many posts they make being sarcastic or insulting to members here  ..

I dont think I have ever seen them say one nice word about anyone other than other mongs...and even they are scarce
Please Cods, dont call John  a Mong, thats insulting. To other Mongs.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Mar 26th, 2021 at 5:58pm

says the idiot who spends all her time attacking those she claims to be 'mongs'  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

rhino wrote on Mar 26th, 2021 at 5:53pm:

You're determined to keep embarrassing yourself. Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Mar 26th, 2021 at 6:14pm

rhino wrote on Mar 26th, 2021 at 5:53pm:

we have only 4 here rhino I dont know any others.....sadly they are too thick to see what they do .  I can assume its how they are in their real world  insulting and rude to everyone...  in case the mongs havent noticed ITS ONLY THE MONGS I RETALIATE TOO...   no they wouldnt notice rhino far too thck.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Mar 26th, 2021 at 7:49pm

Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Mar 26th, 2021 at 7:54pm by John Smith »  

judgejudyidiot1.gif (175 KB | 4 )
judgejudyidiot1.gif

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #41 - Mar 26th, 2021 at 8:16pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 26th, 2021 at 7:49pm:
Roll Eyes

I can only guess that John's incoherent posts are the side effect of his micro penis ...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Mar 27th, 2021 at 7:41am

AiA wrote on Mar 26th, 2021 at 8:16pm:
John Smith wrote on Mar 26th, 2021 at 7:49pm:
Roll Eyes

I can only guess that John's incoherent posts are the side effect of his micro penis ...

and micro brain cells.... Smiley..

he can only say a few words and always the same   IDIOT....who does that? oh thats right  the mongs.. Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #43 - Apr 1st, 2021 at 5:44am

Let's see - one witness ... four witnesses... one witness... four witnesses....

He and his mates are male Wogs - GUILTY!

From the start it looks clearly that some of you do not understand the difference between allegation and proof.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - May 20th, 2021 at 5:58pm

well grap    here is another group RAPE..just what kind of PROOF  you would demand I wouldnt know   obviously trauma doesnt work with you.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/blacktown-advocate/joe-noamua-tauili...

Two army mates allegedly used “degrading language” in a tapped phone call the day after they are accused of gang raping a woman after a night out at a pub on Anzac Day.

The shocking allegations come as Joe Noamua Tauiliili, 31, made a bid for bail after being charged with six counts of aggravated sexual assault on a 37-year-old woman in Sydney’s north west last month.

Police allege Tauiliili, a long-serving member of the Australian Army, raped the woman alongside former soldier Glenn Robinson, 35, of Warrimoo, and Josateki Setuata, 26, of Riverstone, after meeting her at The Fiddler pub in Rouse Hill on April 25.

Robinson and Setuata are corrections officers who were employed at Greenway Correctional Complex, just outside of South Windsor.

The Adelaide man was extradited to NSW from Queensland this month and faced Penrith Local Court earlier this week to make an application for release on strict bail conditions.

His lawyer Vinny Vijay told the court Tauiliili had served with the army since 2014 and worked on an army base in South Australia as a corporal and section manager.

He said Tauiliili was friends with Setuata through the army but did not know Robinson very well, with police alleging a telephone intercept recorded them talking about the alleged rape the following day.

Mr Vijay conceded the men used “demeaning language” when they spoke about the alleged victim over the phone but stated they did not believe she did not consent.

“The general nature of their admissions is they had no reason to suspect the complainant was not consenting at the time,” he said.

“His admissions are somewhat telling of his state of mind that the complaint was consenting at the time of the incident.”

He said Tauiliili had met the woman during a “chance encounter” at the pub and had spent an hour drinking with her before a share car was ordered to take her back to Setuata’s Riverstone home.

Mr Vijay told the court the men had “not acted in a concerted effort to make her more intoxicated” and did not pressure her into the share car.

He said consent would be a key issue if the case progressed to trial, as well as possible “cross-racial identification” issues.

The prosecution opposed bail, expressing concern over the language allegedly used by the men in the phone call.

“The attitude of the co-accused and this accused would be very concerning – and the attitude towards women in general, as your Honour would see in the language used in the fact sheet,” the prosecution said.

Magistrate Fiona Toose refused bail, describing the alleged incident as “disturbing”.

She cited police allegations regarding an independent witness who described the alleged victim as “extremely intoxicated”, which was supported by CCTV footage of her captured at the pub.

“(Tauiliili and Robinson) seek to sure up their own positions in relation to this issue, therefore there’s already been some collusion in telephone intercepts,” Magistrate Toose said.

“They speak about the alleged victim using degrading language.

“Him and his co-accused were very keen to try and cover their tracks by getting in touch with one another to sure up their positions

He is looking at decades in custody if these offences are proven.

In a bail application for Robinson earlier this month, the court heard the woman had told police she had been “passed around the three men who had sex with her in multiple ways either at the same time or individually while the others were watching, at one pointing dressing her up like an Anzac in a navy blue army jacket”.

Tauiliili will face court again in July with Robinson, who also remains in custody on remand. Setuata was released on bail ahead of his next appearance on the same date.

Blacktown Advocate Ne      

ye gods   I doubt even animals act like this...

they are deserving of  a  very looong sentence...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print