Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
This is how the lie really started. (Read 3838 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: This is how the lie really started.
Reply #45 - Mar 24th, 2021 at 8:11pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 24th, 2021 at 5:56pm:
Funny how few Christians recognise that, Moses 'cause they still preach from the Old Testament, they still obey the lore from the Old Testament.  Tsk, tsk, Moses stumbles once up against what most Christians believe today...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You have a 'doctor of divinity' degree, a clearly Christian mail order degree, Bbwian.  Show us where, how, when ANY Christian denomination treats ANYTHING in the OT as doctrinally or otherwise more authoritative than the NT. Go on, show us the worth of your 'degree', you stupid bastard.  Shine, doctor of divinity, it's your field, you idiotic, ignorant, vain old prick.  Go on.

Tsk, tsk  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  you stupid loon.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #46 - Mar 24th, 2021 at 8:34pm

The Ten Commandments

The Ten Commandments are an essential part of both Jewish and Christian theology.  They form the core of the beliefs in both religions.  In Christianity, they are taught to Christians as part of the "intro" to the religion.  It is taught by all Christian Churches and held by Christian Clergy to be central to the religion. 

Quote:
Most traditions of Christianity hold that the Ten Commandments have divine authority and continue to be valid, though they have different interpretations and uses of them.[76] The Apostolic Constitutions, which implore believers to "always remember the ten commands of God," reveal the importance of the Decalogue in the early Church.[77] Through most of Christian history the Decalogue was considered a summary of God's law and standard of behaviour, central to Christian life, piety, and worship.[78]

[Source]

Guess which part of the Bible this passage occurs in?  Yes, the Old Testament.  Moses maintains that the Old Testament has been abandoned by Christianity.  Has it though?  Ask a Christian Priest.  He'll tell a different story...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Mar 24th, 2021 at 8:40pm

You are a 'doctor of divinity', you vain idiot, yet your only ever source is Wikipedia.

You are just too stupid and too vain.  Tsk, tsk,   Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes   Bbwianesque.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Mar 24th, 2021 at 9:35pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 23rd, 2021 at 10:05am:
Some Muslims believe what they read, most just ignore them and get on with being ordinary, everyday, moderate, peaceful, law-abiding Muslims.  Those that believe that stuff become Islamists.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What is an Islamist brian does it have anything to do with Islam?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Do you agree with Ali Sina that all a muslim needs is a spark of faith to become a terrorist?

Ask any muslim if they can pick and choose what parts of the Quran they believe in.

Quote:
Allah speaking

Do you believe in some of the Scripture and reject the rest? Is there any reward for those who do so among you other than disgrace in this worldly life and being subjected to the harshest punishment on the Day of Judgment? For Allah is never unaware of what you do.

https://quran.com/2/85

If muslims are good towards the Kuffar they are doing it in spite of Islam not because of Islam.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #49 - Mar 25th, 2021 at 6:39am

Did anyone notice the outcry of indignation and disgust right across Islam concerning the recent mass atrocities in Mozambique?

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #50 - Mar 25th, 2021 at 7:11am

issuevoter wrote on Mar 25th, 2021 at 6:39am:
Did anyone notice the outcry of indignation and disgust right across Islam concerning the recent mass atrocities in Mozambique?

No.

There is a text in ISLAMIC writing somewhere, prohibiting a moslem from criticising another moslem.

They shouldn't do it !

They do not do it !!!

I think Anjem Choudary was making a passing reference to that ISLAMIC 'rule' [when speaking after London 7/7 bombing], he said;

Quote:

"...no, i could never condemn a moslem brother, i would never condemn a moslem brother.
I will always stand with my moslem brother....whether he is an oppresser or the oppressed."

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #51 - Mar 25th, 2021 at 8:09am

Yadda wrote on Mar 25th, 2021 at 7:11am:

There is a text in ISLAMIC writing somewhere, prohibiting a moslem from criticising another moslem.

They shouldn't do it !

They do not do it !!!

as per.....

Quote:

Anas ibn Mālik (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) said: “Support your brother whether he is an oppressor or oppressed.” A man said: "O Messenger of Allah, I should support him if he is oppressed, but how should I support him if he is an oppressor?" The Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) said: “Support him by preventing him from practicing oppression.”

Sahih/Authentic. - [Al-Bukhari]

Explanation

The Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) said that one should support his brother and never disappoint him, whether he was an oppressor or oppressed. A man, then, said that helping one’s oppressed brother is by defending him if oppressed, but in case he is the oppressor, how can I help him? The Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) replied that he should help him by preventing him from oppressing others, which in reality is a help to him.
https://hadeethenc.com/en/browse/hadith/4236
https://www.abuaminaelias.com/dailyhadithonline/2011/03/14/support-wrongdoers-stop-them/

to find more refs.....

WWW search....
"whether he is an oppresser or the oppressed"

n.b. !!

Above, in the ISLAMIC text....

"The Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) said: “Support him by preventing him from practicing oppression.” "

In the ISLAMIC 'lexicon', the English word    'oppression'    is a code-word for 'DISBELIEF' !!

Soooooo,     ...what The Prophet is suggesting, is, that so long as a moslem oppressor
is acting within what is permitted by ISLAM,
he [the moslem oppressor] is doing no wrong.  !!

« Last Edit: Mar 25th, 2021 at 8:41am by Yadda »  

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Mar 29th, 2021 at 7:41pm

Reply #46 - Mar 24th, 2021 at 8:34pm
Quote:
Guess which part of the Bible this passage occurs in?  Yes, the Old Testament. Moses maintains that the Old Testament has been abandoned by Christianity.  Has it though?  Ask a Christian Priest.  He'll tell a different story...

Why do the loony leftards use lies to debate?

Any one who has read my numerous posts on this subject, if they are honest, would say that I continuously post N.T. verses which clearly say one thing e.g..

Romans 10:4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

Hebrews 9:12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

Rom 3:20  Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Rom 3:28  Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Gal 2:16  Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Gal 3:11  But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

Quiet obviously the Law was done away with 2021 years ago.

The law is a segment of the O.T..

One component of the O.T. (the law) has been superseded by faith in Christ.

The rest of the O.T. is relevant if used in the the setting that was meant.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #53 - Mar 29th, 2021 at 8:05pm

And so all the Christian Churches, all the Christian Clergy, all the Bishops, the Arch-bishops and the Pope and so on, are once more proved by the lone voice of Moses to be actually non-Christians and that they should all be excommunicated from their churches!  Oh, dearie, dearie, me, what a shame you aren't el Popa, Moses, what a shame you aren't the Arch-Bishop of Canterbury, you aren't the leader of all the other Christian denominations.  You know, all the denominations that continue to preach from the Old Testament, to preach that the message of the Old Testament is important to Christianity, hey?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me, all I learnt in my DD degree was wasted, right, cause we learnt all about the Old Testament.  Funny that, right?  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Mar 29th, 2021 at 8:18pm

None of them preach that the Mosaic law must be conformed to.

Why do you incessantly lie?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #55 - Mar 29th, 2021 at 9:44pm

moses wrote on Mar 29th, 2021 at 8:18pm:

And yet they preach from it, using the lessons in the Old Testament to teach their flocks how to behave, Moses?  Why does it form the centre of what they teach, Mmmm?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Mar 30th, 2021 at 10:54am

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 29th, 2021 at 9:44pm:
moses wrote on Mar 29th, 2021 at 8:18pm:

And yet they preach from it, using the lessons in the Old Testament to teach their flocks how to behave, Moses?  Why does it form the centre of what they teach, Mmmm?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Because the NT would be incomprehensible without the OT,  thicko Bbwian.  What do you have against the Psalms, thicko. Against the Book of Job, Song of Songs, the books of the major and minor prophets,  etc? There is indeed much to learn from these books. That's why ghey are regarded as part of wisdom literature.  You are het up by the historic books, telling the story of the various wars. Chronicles, not action plans or instruction for future conduct.

As someone supposedly trained in history and a doctor of divinity, you must know this but pretend otherwise. You must also know that the status of the Bible is not the same for Christians as the status of the Koran is for Muslims: unalterable, eternal word of god, dictated directly by an angel to one man.  You know that no such laughable claim is made for any of the books of the Bible but you will, nevertheless, pretend otherwise to your dying day.

In short, you KNOW you are lying yet yo go on and insist on lying more.  Tsk, tsk, lying Bbwian, tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Mar 30th, 2021 at 10:57am

Quote:
And yet they preach from it, using the lessons in the Old Testament to teach their flocks how to behave, Moses?  Why does it form the centre of what they teach, Mmmm?

I reiterate:

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #58 - Mar 30th, 2021 at 11:16am

moses wrote on Mar 30th, 2021 at 10:57am:
Quote:
And yet they preach from it, using the lessons in the Old Testament to teach their flocks how to behave, Moses?  Why does it form the centre of what they teach, Mmmm?

I reiterate:

They preach from it.  They use it's lessons to illustrate the message they are conveying, they speak it's language.  Who says they do not adhere to it's law?  The 10 Commandments are a piece of that law.  Are you denying they adhere to the 10 Commandments, Moses?  Really?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #59 - Mar 30th, 2021 at 12:55pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 30th, 2021 at 11:16am:
moses wrote on Mar 30th, 2021 at 10:57am:
Quote:

I reiterate:

They preach from it.  They use it's lessons to illustrate the message they are conveying, they speak it's language.  Who says they do not adhere to it's law?  The 10 Commandments are a piece of that law.  Are you denying they adhere to the 10 Commandments, Moses?  Really?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The 10 commandments are basic guidelines.

There is no dictated punishment such as in the Koran.

The bible does not demand death, murder, destruction or lopping off limbs.

The bible by 99.999% of Christians is a guide, not a rule book.

The Koran is seen as a book of unalterable rules and punishments believed and followed to the letter by stupid, retarded muzzos.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print