Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
This is how the lie really started. (Read 3797 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: This is how the lie really started.
Reply #15 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 7:45am

Yadda wrote on Mar 20th, 2021 at 9:07pm:

Weren't there some classes in your university years, where someone taught you     the value     of engaging in reasoned debate,
and of critical [logical] thinking ?

A quote, speaking to the blind and fundamental [extremist] error, of those who worship, within the temple of Political Correctness [who are unwilling to allow open enquiry or transparency]....

"If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth: if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by its collision with error."
- J.S. Mill - English philosopher - on people who try to silence opinions with which they disagree

Open debate allows      ...those engaged in it,
1/ to formulate arguments,
2/ and to then be prepared to publicly defend those arguments with logic and reason, in open public debate.

If the argument(s) are weak and without merit, everyone there [who observes the arguments presented in the debate], will come to that conclusion.

IMO, those who are unwilling to allow open enquiry and open debate [on an issue],
always do so because they are always seeking to hide some guilty malevolence [which open debate would expose - to condemnation or ridicule].

i.e.
Such people     have a personal motive,     for wanting to deny and disallow the transparency of open debate.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #16 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 7:57am

John Smith wrote on Mar 20th, 2021 at 7:06pm:
issuevoter wrote on Mar 20th, 2021 at 2:41pm:
Some people on this forum identify with Islam, whether as believers or not.

You started by showing you haven't clue and got progressively worse from there.

So, you are one of them then? If not, what in particular do you disagree with?

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #17 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 4:37pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Islamophobia.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 7:02pm

issuevoter wrote on Mar 21st, 2021 at 7:57am:

I do not have to 'identify with Islam' to call out your bigotry about Islam. I just have to read your posts and recognise the bullshit for what it is.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #19 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 9:40pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 21st, 2021 at 7:02pm:

I do not have to 'identify with Islam' to call out your bigotry about Islam.

I just have to read your posts and recognise the bullshit for what it is.

John_Smith,

Any person who criticises ISLAM [for the violence and the vicious murders which are being inspired by ISLAM, and by ISLAMIC law],
is engaging in      'bigotry about Islam',      by your 'ethical code'.

That's B.S.

QUESTION;
What is there to criticise about ISLAM ???

------ >

https://www.jihadwatch.org/category/jihad-doctrine

https://www.jihadwatch.org/category/jihad-in-the-west

John_Smith,

Why do you refuse to concede, that persons who criticise ISLAM [for what is done in the world, in its name], seem to be morally justified ?

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #20 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 9:51pm

I do not have to 'identify with Islam' to call out your bigotry about Islam. I just have to read your posts and recognise the bullshit for what it is.

And that's your best shot?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #21 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 10:13pm

issuevoter wrote on Mar 21st, 2021 at 9:51pm:

I do not have to 'identify with Islam' to call out your bigotry about Islam.

I just have to read your posts and recognise the bullshit for what it is.

And that's your best shot?

issue,

Is that your best reply ?

John_Smith is calling you a bigot.

He's accusing you of being a bigot, presumably, because you are a critic of ISLAM.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #22 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 10:40pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Islamophobia.  So much democracy, hey?  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #23 - Mar 22nd, 2021 at 4:36pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Islamophilia it seems.

Just throwing in my two cents worth....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #24 - Mar 22nd, 2021 at 4:43pm

There you have the face of complacency.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #25 - Mar 22nd, 2021 at 8:37pm

You actually have the face of boredom.  Utter boredom.  You continually spout that you want to persecute innocent people merely because they worship a different god.  It is boring reading your hate filled posts continually because they are so wildly inaccurate, so wildly crazy.  Guess what?  Ordinary, everyday, peaceful, law-abiding, mainstream Muslims don't fit your description of them at all.  Funny that, hey?  You've never spoken to a Muslims in your life more than likely and it shows in all your posts.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Smiley

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Mar 22nd, 2021 at 9:34pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 22nd, 2021 at 8:37pm:
You actually have the face of boredom.  Utter boredom.  You continually spout that you want to persecute innocent people merely because they worship a different god.  It is boring reading your hate filled posts continually because they are so wildly inaccurate, so wildly crazy.  Guess what?  Ordinary, everyday, peaceful, law-abiding, mainstream Muslims don't fit your description of them at all.  Funny that, hey?  You've never spoken to a Muslims in your life more than likely and it shows in all your posts.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Smiley

Different god?? Elsewhere you keep saying it's  the same god.
Inaccurate posts? You have never once demonstrated that.
Persecution - am I persecuting you by disagreeing with you and pointing out your idiocies and absurdities and how unmoored you are? And if that's  persecution - what's  wrong with it????
Can't idiots and frauds like you be pilloried? Can't other ideologues like, say, Muslims, commies, progs, Gretas, etc  be ridiculed and exposed?

Tsk tsk and  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes   are not arguments, idiot, no matter how much you put them up INSTEAD OF an argument.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #27 - Mar 22nd, 2021 at 10:13pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 22nd, 2021 at 8:37pm:

You actually have the face of boredom.  Utter boredom.  You continually spout that you want to persecute innocent people merely because they worship a different god.  It is boring reading your hate filled posts continually because they are so wildly inaccurate, so wildly crazy.  Guess what?

Ordinary, everyday, peaceful, law-abiding, mainstream Muslims don't fit your description of them at all.

Funny that, hey?  You've never spoken to a Muslims in your life more than likely and it shows in all your posts.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Smiley

brian,

QUESTION;
How do we 'infidels' distinguish those particular moslems, from the moslems who hate us, and support the jihad against us ?

Have they got a tattoo on their forehead ?    "We are the peaceful moslems!"

WWW search....
we smile to the face "while our hearts curse them"

Pretending to NOT hate us, is also complying with ISLAM's directive, that "Muslims should preach peace",
while they strengthen themselves against Allah's enemies, while living beside those enemies.

Quote:

Live in peace till strong enough to wage jihad, says UK Deoband scholar to Muslims

London, Sept.8 [2007]

A Deobandi scholar believes Muslims should preach peace till they are strong enough to undertake a jihad, or a holy war.

Justice Muhammad Taqi Usmani was quoted by the BBC as saying that Muslims should live peacefully in countries such as Britain, where they have the freedom to practise Islam, only until they gain enough power to engage in battle.

A former Sharia judge in Pakistan's Supreme Court, 64-year-old Usmani, is...a regular visitor to Britain.
Polite and softly spoken....

He agreed that it was wrong to suggest that the entire non-Muslim world was intent on destroying Islam, but justifies an aggressive military jihad as a means of establishing global Islamic supremacy.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article2409833.ece

IMAGE...

Sheikh Yassir al-Burhami

Quote:

How Circumstance Dictates Islamic Behavior

January 18, 2012

Preach Peace When Weak, Wage War When Strong

"...all notions of peace with non-Muslims are based on circumstance.

When Muslims are weak, they should be peaceful; when strong, they should go on the offensive."

Sheikh Yassir al-Burhami - an ISLAMIC scholar and Egyptian Salafi leader
http://www.raymondibrahim.com/from-the-arab-world/how-circumstance-dictates-isla...

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #28 - Mar 22nd, 2021 at 11:51pm

rhino wrote on Mar 20th, 2021 at 10:13pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 20th, 2021 at 10:05pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Islamophobia it seems.  Tsk, tsk.  Persecuting innocent people merely because they worship a different god to you, Yadda?  Shame on you, shame on you.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Yadda is a Christian I believe and as Islam is an Abrahamic religion then they would be worshipping the same God. Geez, I hope the taxpayer didnt fund your education, I want my money back.

I suggest you ask, Moses, that question, Rhino.  He'll have an interesting answer for, I don't doubt.  Yadda has never proclaimed his beliefs but I rather suspect because of his continual quoting from the Bible and his condemnation of Islam that he is a Christian.  Personally, I couldn't give a stuff what he says except he seeks to persecute innocent Muslims for no other reason than that they worship a god he doesn't like.  Silly, really but what have I come to expect from the Islamophobes that I have encountered...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #29 - Mar 23rd, 2021 at 8:43am

But the truth is it wasnt a lie.

Muzzos the world over celebrated the destruction of the twin towers and the deaths of thousands of people.

But the grubberments of the world saw the danger in publicizing that fact because they had so many of the nutcases living in their countries and to ostracize them could bring on civil war.

Its all politics and you know it you islamophile

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print