Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Men are better than women, at everything, (Read 3538 times)
Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Re: Men are better than women, at everything,
Reply #15 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 9:21am

It's like a goat won first prize at a sheep comp....LOL

The bottom line should be what you were born.

I hope the girls say no to men dressed as women in sporting competition and anything other competition that involves women.

It's up to the girls to say.........NO...!!!

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 9:31am

[quote author=Ajax link=1616150761/15#15 date=1616282461]It's like a goat won first prize at a sheep comp....LOL

I hope the girls say no to men dressed as women in sporting competition and anything other competition that involves women.

It's up to the girls to say.........NO...!!! [/quote]

absolutely     if they allow this to go on  there will be no event or sport they wont take over.....imagine a tranny in the Wimbledon womens final...or female cricket...they would be slaughtered  sorry but from where I sit  they dont even come close to being female......women are always disadvantaged   and this isnt  helping.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #17 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 9:37am

cods wrote on Mar 21st, 2021 at 9:31am:
Ajax wrote on Mar 21st, 2021 at 9:21am:

absolutely     if they allow this to go on  there will be no event or sport they wont take over.....imagine a tranny in the Wimbledon womens final...or female cricket...they would be slaughtered  sorry but from where I sit  they dont even come close to being female......women are always disadvantaged   and this isnt  helping.

I'm sure the girls at AFLW behind closed doors took a vote on whether trannies like Hannah Mouncey should be allowed to play against them.

And by the looks of it it was a resounding NO...!

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Nom de Plume
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 11:12am

Ajax wrote on Mar 21st, 2021 at 9:37am:

I'm sure the girls at AFLW behind closed doors took a vote on whether trannies like Hannah Mouncey should be allowed to play against them.

There should be 4 categories in sport; men, women, trans and mixed. Mixed is there to recognize tennis and the like.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 12:54pm

Nom de Plume wrote on Mar 21st, 2021 at 11:12am:

There should be 4 categories in sport; men, women, trans and mixed. Mixed is there to recognize tennis and the like.

good idea but it would cost heaps.. for instance the crowd pays for most of the costs  along with merchandise..  can you see people walking around in jersey colours for trannies????...  it sounds a sensible thing to do   but sport today is about money ...

why dont we have normal healthy athletes  and disabled athletes in the same teams????>.... because it wouldnt be fair thats why.... and this isnt fair either..

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 12:57pm

'm sure the girls at AFLW behind closed doors took a vote on whether trannies like Hannah Mouncey should be allowed to play against them.

its interesting as both sports are now looking at the danger of head blows....imagine one of them hitting a female on the head.... Angry Angry  the danger would be double surely..

IP Logged

Ayn Marx
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South of Australia
Reply #21 - Mar 22nd, 2021 at 9:16am

Wonder which category female Russian olympic athletes dosed off their brains on hormones and steroids (not to mention the latest undetectable drugs) should be placed? Maybe we need a special category of C.C.’s ?(chemical cheats)

The Human Race is Insane

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Mar 22nd, 2021 at 12:37pm

Why stop there?  You forget 'other' and 'none of the above gendered'.

We need more separate categories for sport and other activities.  Some unuversities in the US have separate graduation  ceremonies for races and ethnicities.
https://nypost.com/2021/03/16/columbia-university-hosting-6-separate-graduation-...

We must not stop there. There must be separate drinking fountains, waiting rooms, entres and exits for all the different races and genders, auditoriums, pools, stadia, cinemas etc must be separated by genders and races.  Segregation didnt go far enough last time, no??   Tongue

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Ayn Marx
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South of Australia
Reply #23 - Mar 22nd, 2021 at 3:29pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 20th, 2021 at 3:10pm:
Quote:
Men are better than women, at everything,

Really - try popping out a baby.   Grin

Tell you what, I’ll get you pregnant and you can do the heaving and grunting.

The Human Race is Insane

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #24 - Mar 22nd, 2021 at 4:23pm

Except listening, talking, remembering names, observation, remembering dates, personal health care, living a balanced life, laughing, being peaceful, being kind  ..............

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #25 - Mar 22nd, 2021 at 4:34pm

Ayn Marx wrote on Mar 22nd, 2021 at 3:29pm:
Bobby. wrote on Mar 20th, 2021 at 3:10pm:
Quote:
Men are better than women, at everything,

Really - try popping out a baby.   Grin

Tell you what, I’ll get you pregnant and you can do the heaving and grunting.

That's very poofy Ayn.   Embarrassed

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #26 - Mar 22nd, 2021 at 4:43pm

Pretty much...............

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #27 - Mar 22nd, 2021 at 4:45pm

cods wrote on Mar 20th, 2021 at 11:20am:
it will be interesting to see what the  Tokyo Games do if any trannies turn up to take part in womens events....if it was me going to have to race against one of them   I wouldnt I would boycott.....imo  they all should let them race as trannies...

There was a reason for the invention of the Samurai sword....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #28 - Mar 22nd, 2021 at 4:53pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 22nd, 2021 at 4:45pm:
it will be interesting to see what the  Tokyo Games do if any trannies turn up to take part in womens events....if it was me going to have to race against one of them   I wouldnt I would boycott.....imo  they all should let them race as trannies...

Mrs Bobbitt just used a knife!  Grin

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Mar 22nd, 2021 at 5:27pm

Neferti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2021 at 4:53pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 22nd, 2021 at 4:45pm:

Mrs Bobbitt just used a knife!  Grin

If and its a BIG IF   they were genuine they would ahve the operation    this way they get the best of both worlds  ITS WRONG>

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print