Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Men are better than women, at everything, (Read 3508 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Men are better than women, at everything,
Mar 19th, 2021 at 8:46pm

It is official !

....even at being a woman.

Apparently, in queer Nevada.

WWW search....
transgender person wins Miss Silver State USA
transgender woman wins qualifier for Miss Nevada USA

Personally, i prefer the real deal.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Men are better than women, at everything,
Reply #1 - Mar 19th, 2021 at 9:20pm

you are not allowed to say that yadda.. they can say what they like about you and you have to turn the other cheek...BUT..

I am still trying to figure out why a MAN would ever want to be a women...

men hold all aces as far as I am concerned....women are still second class

seriously when these persons complain about the way they are treated.. tell them thats how ALL women have always been treated.... get used to it..

as for  winning that comp... did thy have to wear an itsy bitsy  poker dot bikini?.....I bet they didnt..

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Mar 19th, 2021 at 11:40pm

Strange topics attract you Yadda.
It's like Aussie's fascination with Adverts on Buggery.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Mar 20th, 2021 at 11:16am

Jasin wrote on Mar 19th, 2021 at 11:40pm:
It's like Aussie's fascination with Adverts on Buggery.

your not much better jasin... Undecided

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Mar 20th, 2021 at 11:20am

it will be interesting to see what the  Tokyo Games do if any trannies turn up to take part in womens events....if it was me going to have to race against one of them   I wouldnt I would boycott.....imo  they all should let them race as trannies...

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #5 - Mar 20th, 2021 at 11:27am

cods wrote on Mar 19th, 2021 at 9:20pm:
you are not allowed to say that yadda.. they can say what they like about you and you have to turn the other cheek...BUT..

seriously when these persons complain about the way they are treated.. tell them thats how ALL women have always been treated.... get used to it..

as for  winning that comp... did thy have to wear an itsy bitsy  poker dot bikini?.....I bet they didnt..

Quote:
I am still trying to figure out why a MAN would ever want to be a women

I suspect it isn't that they want to be it is that they are.

You own argument would say that you should want to be a man ? I suspect that you don't. This is because you are both physically / biologically and psychologically female. Some people are not like this but it isn't a matter of choice or preference. As you say who would want to be female ? Really by choice ? 

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #6 - Mar 20th, 2021 at 1:15pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 19th, 2021 at 11:40pm:

Not really jasin, imo.

It is the extremes and the absurdities of the human condition, which [as with most persons] tend to attract my attention.

I would be strange indeed, if they did not.

e.g.
WOKE politic, is a fad of absurdity, imo,     ...as is gender reassignment politics.

Do you see now, how normal, my own worldview is ?          Tongue

Yadda said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1595744725/1015#1015

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #7 - Mar 20th, 2021 at 3:04pm

Men want to be women because they think we get an easy life.

My dear old Mum used to say "A man's work ends with the setting sun, a women's work is never done".

I doubt men could handle working full time PLUS doing all the chores at home as well.  Grin

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #8 - Mar 20th, 2021 at 3:10pm

Quote:

Really - try popping out a baby.   Grin

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Mar 20th, 2021 at 4:19pm

Dnarever wrote on Mar 20th, 2021 at 11:27am:

Quote:

You own argument would say that you should want to be a man ? I suspect that you don't. This is because you are both physically / biologically and psychologically female. Some people are not like this but it isn't a matter of choice or preference. As you say who would want to be female ? Really by choice ? 

well you can believe  that dna   but try seeing it from where women sit especially athletes .. an awful lot of men  prefer dressing as females....again those killer heels   WHY?...but never the less they have done so for years.. yet I have yet to hear of many losing their genitalia ...and sorry but that annoys me   and takes away their honesty......we all know they take medication   hormones ...and I am ok with that     but when it comes to sport  and the fact they have lived as a male for many years    they should not be allowed to compete against born women.....

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #10 - Mar 20th, 2021 at 7:24pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 20th, 2021 at 3:10pm:

Quote:

Really - try popping out a baby.   Grin

bobby,

WWW search....
men who have given birth

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #11 - Mar 20th, 2021 at 7:34pm

cods wrote on Mar 20th, 2021 at 4:19pm:

Quote:

well you can believe  that dna   but try seeing it from where women sit especially athletes .. an awful lot of men  prefer dressing as females....again those killer heels   WHY?...but never the less they have done so for years.. yet I have yet to hear of many losing their genitalia ...and sorry but that annoys me   and takes away their honesty......we all know they take medication   hormones ...and I am ok with that     but when it comes to sport  and the fact they have lived as a male for many years    they should not be allowed to compete against born women.....

cods, i don't know if you have heard this.....

In recent years, there have been at least a few well publicised incidents of transwomen criminals being sent to a womens prison.

And then      surprise, surprise !     ...they have raped some women inmates.  !!!

Not good, is it !

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #12 - Mar 20th, 2021 at 8:45pm

Yadda wrote on Mar 20th, 2021 at 7:34pm:

Quote:

In recent years, there have been at least a few well publicised incidents of transwomen criminals being sent to a womens prison.

And then      surprise, surprise !     ...they have raped some women inmates.  !!!

Not good, is it !

What Trans women cannot be lesbians like the rest of them in captivity ?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #13 - Mar 20th, 2021 at 9:18pm

Dnarever wrote on Mar 20th, 2021 at 8:45pm:
Yadda wrote on Mar 20th, 2021 at 7:34pm:

Quote:

Not good, is it !

What Trans women cannot be lesbians like the rest of them in captivity ?

Dnarever,

It is not very useful for you to ask me that question.

Dnarever,

But tell me, will a lesbian often vaginally rape another lesbian ?

Or is it only a lesbian 'impersonator' with a DICK who will vaginally rape another lesbian ?

Tongue

"What Trans women cannot be lesbians like the rest of them in captivity ?"

ANSWER;
Apparently the ones with DICKS.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Mar 20th, 2021 at 9:52pm

Like all the other men who go to the Circus with their family and friends.
They are all glad, when the female contortionists come on with their amazing abilities and shows, that Men are NOT better than women.
Cheesy

The wives get upset when all the fathers and hubbies stand up cheering the female Contortionists yelling
"Superior Women! Superior Women!"

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print