Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Billion Dollar Wreck. (Read 774 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Billion Dollar Wreck.
Mar 18th, 2021 at 4:47pm

Anyone been watching it?
Quite entertaining in its mystery, it's curse, its one-eyed Pirate (formerly spent time for manslaughter) Captain beating off all enemies 'legally' to claim his total ownership of the ill-fated ship The Republic. There's the Gold of course, the allure like a Siren's call. The near death experience of a Diver suddenly not having air still underwater and more. Real Jolly Roger stuff. The Captain's wife's affair and the shooting of her psychotic lover.

But there are some who can consider it Fake like the Oak Island series. The hint that the Gold was found and sent to Italy for the Earthquake relief is also around. Did the Vatican take care of that for the needy? Huh Is it a big Mafioso scam?
https://www.tvovermind.com/five-reasons-support-billion-dollar-wreck-fake/

Here's the Trailer (2mins).
Is it Fake? Or is it a real live Blackbeard the Pirate cutting his way through all with his cutlass of Legalities, after spending time in Prison?
What's your take?
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=billion+dollar+wreck+review&&view=detail&mi...

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Re: Billion Dollar Wreck.
Reply #1 - Mar 18th, 2021 at 11:00pm

Sounds intriguing.
The ecstasy and agony of lost sunken treasures.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #2 - Mar 18th, 2021 at 11:24pm

History Channel. Did the Nazis wreck the ship?  Or was it the Aliens in flying saucers?  Who knows...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 6:06pm

Nothing weird like that Brian.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 6:09pm

Sophia wrote on Mar 18th, 2021 at 11:00pm:
Sounds intriguing.
The ecstasy and agony of lost sunken treasures.

Gold and treasure always seem to have some sort of sickness about it.
The SS Andrea Doria wreck has claimed many a treasure lusting victim.

I don't believe in 'Curses' like King Tut, etc.
But I do believe it makes people not think properly and thus bad things happen, when they shouldn't.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #5 - Mar 23rd, 2021 at 8:12am

I wanted to watch the Chernobyl doco last night, but missed it , for various reasons.

I got the last 10 min.

Shame.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Mar 26th, 2021 at 1:11am

Valkie wrote on Mar 23rd, 2021 at 8:12am:
I wanted to watch the Chernobyl doco last night, but missed it , for various reasons.

I got the last 10 min.

Shame.

You missed a good one.
They went right into Control Room 4 and the Reactor itself (not for long due to Radiation controls) where the Meltdown happened. Eerie as all f*uck seeing what the INVISIBLE DEATH can do and what it has done to the surrounding areas. For months it was an invisible catastrophe to the world.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #7 - Mar 26th, 2021 at 7:45am

Jasin wrote on Mar 26th, 2021 at 1:11am:
Valkie wrote on Mar 23rd, 2021 at 8:12am:

I got the last 10 min.

Shame.

You missed a good one.
They went right into Control Room 4 and the Reactor itself (not for long due to Radiation controls) where the Meltdown happened. Eerie as all f*uck seeing what the INVISIBLE DEATH can do and what it has done to the surrounding areas. For months it was an invisible catastrophe to the world.

Yeah, I was looking after an elderly relative who was, at that exact time, being very sick.

Almost joined her, I hate spew......

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print