Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 29
Send Topic Print
The Best Way to Combat Islamophobia (Read 26817 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: The Best Way to Combat Islamophobia
Reply #15 - Apr 13th, 2021 at 6:50pm

Quote:
The best way to curb anti-Muslim rhetoric the next time you witness it? Simply point out the other person's hypocrisy. But do it with some tact.

doesn't work ... this forum is evidence of that.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Apr 13th, 2021 at 7:04pm

aquascoot wrote on Mar 19th, 2021 at 12:26pm:
Frank wrote on Mar 18th, 2021 at 9:01pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 17th, 2021 at 3:17pm:

Islam - what's to like about it???  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

i think its the testosterone.

the woke left are comprised of frustrated feminists and weak timid smug men.
so they arent getting any good sex.

they look at some very hairy beast of a man and their primitive brain is aroused.

its primal that people like Merkel who isnt getting any action would fantasise about having 3 million young virile horny hairy men roaming around .

its no different to hugh hefner wanting a lot of babes decorating his pool

They are weedy or pudgy, in silly sandals and pajamas, from Afghanistan to Indonesia. And on the nose. The hairy beasts from the middle east are a comical version of the oily, macho Italians of the 60s.

Prince Philip, on the other hand -  tall, lean, blond, Danish, capable - is revered as a god in some parts of the South Pacific. Tsk, tsk   Cool Cool

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #17 - Apr 13th, 2021 at 7:04pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 13th, 2021 at 6:50pm:
Quote:
The best way to curb anti-Muslim rhetoric the next time you witness it? Simply point out the other person's hypocrisy. But do it with some tact.

doesn't work ... this forum is evidence of that.

Translation -
John says -
I'm not Islamophobic -
I kiss Muslim bums.   Grin

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #18 - Apr 13th, 2021 at 7:07pm

Here is Brian doing a demonstration:

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 15th, 2013 at 5:39pm:
Quote:
Is this the Islam you are so keen to defend with your "fair deal" nonsense, what about those who no longer believe in that bullshit barfed up by a 7th century desert bandit do they deserve a fair deal like article 18 of the Universal declaration of human rights?
Quote:
7 nations where atheism is punishable by death.
All 7 establish Islam as the state religion.
Pakistan,Saudi Arabia,Iran,Afghanistan,Sudan,Mauritania and the Maldives
www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2012/12/10/the-seven-countries-where-...

I make no excuses for those nations and their laws, BV.  I merely recognise that it is their right to create and unfortunately impose those punishments.   It is terrible but I also recognise I have no right or ability to criticise them.  I am neither a member of their religion or a citizen of any of those nations.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Apr 13th, 2021 at 7:07pm

idiot
noun

id·​i·​ot | \ ˈi-dē-ət
\
plural idiots
Definition of idiot

1 : a foolish or stupid person or Bobby "… Idiot that I am to wear my heart on my sleeve! …"— George Bernard Shaw
2 dated, now offensive, see usage paragraph below : a person affected with extreme intellectual disability

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Apr 13th, 2021 at 7:09pm

freediver wrote on Apr 13th, 2021 at 7:07pm:

Quote:
Is this the Islam you are so keen to defend with your "fair deal" nonsense, what about those who no longer believe in that bullshit barfed up by a 7th century desert bandit do they deserve a fair deal like article 18 of the Universal declaration of human rights?
Quote:
www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2012/12/10/the-seven-countries-where-...

I make no excuses for those nations and their laws, BV.  I merely recognise that it is their right to create and unfortunately impose those punishments.   It is terrible but I also recognise I have no right or ability to criticise them.  I am neither a member of their religion or a citizen of any of those nations.

which is worse FD? Brian's comment or you wishing women were raped with a cactus?

I doubt that even the most extreme muslims could up with anything as barbaric as you FD

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #21 - Apr 13th, 2021 at 7:35pm

You are a liar John.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #22 - Apr 13th, 2021 at 7:38pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 13th, 2021 at 7:07pm:
idiot
noun

id·​i·​ot | \ ˈi-dē-ət
\
plural idiots
Definition of idiot

1 : a foolish or stupid person or Bobby  SMITH"… Idiot that I am to wear my heart on my sleeve! …"— George Bernard Shaw
2 dated, now offensive, see usage paragraph below : a person affected with extreme intellectual disability

Hello John.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #23 - Apr 13th, 2021 at 7:50pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 13th, 2021 at 7:09pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 13th, 2021 at 7:07pm:

Quote:
Quote:

which is worse FD? Brian's comment or you wishing women were raped with a cactus?

I doubt that even the most extreme muslims could up with anything as barbaric as you FD

Oh, I don't know

FGM,  destroying a woman's ability to enjoy sex Or possibly even killing the comes pretty dam close to me.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Apr 16th, 2021 at 7:45am

Significantly, our fight against al-Qa’ida and Islamist terrorism is not over. Despite the Australian government’s new woke language guide to Islamist extremism, al-Qa’ida’s military training manual is explicit in describing the lengths this movement is prepared to go. The manual states: “The confrontation we are calling for with these apostate regimes does not know Socratic debates, Platonic ideals nor Aristotelian diplomacy. But it knows the dialogue of bullets, the ideals of assassination, bombing and des­truc­tion and the diplomacy of the cannon and machinegun.”

Its authors are unequivocal and sadly historically accurate, when they explain, “Islamic governments have never and will never be established through peaceful solutions and co-operative councils. They are established, as they always have been, by pen and gun, by word and bullet, by tongue and teeth.” This mindset will not be defeated or outmanoeuvred by earnest think tanks in Washington or Brussels. These extremists regard themselves as the vanguard of the Islamic revolution. It is a fight beyond time and geography.
It was a fanciful mistake attempting nation-building in Afghanistan. Destroying terrorist training camps and hunting al-Qa’ida, yes. Building a nation to achieve the same ends, no. Unless we were planning to stay forever.
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/commentary/allies-botched-their-one-job-in-afgh...

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #25 - Apr 16th, 2021 at 10:42am

Frank wrote on Apr 16th, 2021 at 7:45am:

Quote:

"......It was a fanciful mistake attempting nation-building in Afghanistan.

Destroying terrorist training camps and hunting al-Qa’ida, yes.

Building a nation to achieve the same ends, no.

Unless we were planning to stay forever."

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/commentary/allies-botched-their-one-job-in-afgh...

Yes !

Exactly so.

Stupid, idiotic people [....those who planned the U.S. and Coalition     'incursion'     into Afghanistan in 2001. ].

It was wrong, it was just wrong !

Arrogant, and wrong,    ....of those U.S. and Coalition conflict planners, re Afghanistan.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #26 - Apr 16th, 2021 at 11:06am

Islamophobia exists.  This thread is fill with examples of the condition.  I just wish Islamophobes would seek help.  Innocent people do not deserve to be persecuted.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Apr 16th, 2021 at 3:50pm by Brian Ross »  

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Apr 16th, 2021 at 3:34pm

freediver wrote on Apr 13th, 2021 at 7:35pm:
You are a liar John.

You don't think raping women with a cactus is barbaric FD? What was the lie?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Apr 16th, 2021 at 3:35pm

Bobby. wrote on Apr 13th, 2021 at 7:38pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 13th, 2021 at 7:07pm:
idiot
noun

id·​i·​ot | \ ˈi-dē-ət
\
plural idiots
Definition of idiot

1 : a foolish or stupid person or Bobby  SMITH"… Idiot that I am to wear my heart on my sleeve! …"— George Bernard Shaw

Hello John.

careful idiot ... editing my posts is a banable offense. Apologise or I'll have to report you!

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #29 - Apr 17th, 2021 at 7:01am

This thread is Ross shadow boxing.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 29
Send Topic Print