Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Expired SSL Certificate (Read 2558 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: Expired SSL Certificate
Reply #15 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 1:15pm

Using Firefox 86.0 (latest update)

Its OK today.

Prior to today, when i tried to open an OzPol page, Firefox continually alerted me with  - -  "Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead"
and....
"It’s likely the website’s certificate is expired, which prevents Firefox from connecting securely. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details."

I didn't want to click through, and go against the Firefox warning.

So i had to wait it out.

Seems OK today.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 4:29pm

Since back online I am getting this again at PA.  Not every time but enough times to make things difficult.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_messenger.php on line 506: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 1836: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3268)

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #17 - Mar 18th, 2021 at 5:38pm

I had problems a week ago with the expired certificate notice. But since having a couple days off, I have come back with no problems to this site.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print