THE TRIAL (Read 21314 times)
Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: THE TRIAL
Reply #165 - Apr 13th, 2021 at 9:29am

cods wrote on Apr 13th, 2021 at 6:34am:
rhino wrote on Apr 12th, 2021 at 11:21pm:
The level of debate on here gets lower every day.

its the only way they can win a point rhino   was Chauvins action excessive did it in anyway cause this persons death?  they dont seem to want to talk about that..

I am sure anyone would be dead after 9 minutes of a grown man kneeling on their neck...

no one is disputing George was a drug addict  however he was being arrested on susp of buying goods with a dodgy $20 bill........almost every black person in AMERIKA is afraid of the police...they even teach their children to never disobey a cop.... Angry Angry Angry Angry

a horrible wicked place.

There's another group that's afraid of the police; criminals. Coincidence?

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #166 - Apr 13th, 2021 at 1:37pm

Mortdooley wrote on Apr 12th, 2021 at 11:39pm:
Baronvonrort wrote on Apr 12th, 2021 at 11:32pm:
rhino wrote on Apr 12th, 2021 at 11:07pm:
Baronvonrort wrote on Apr 12th, 2021 at 11:03pm:
rhino wrote on Apr 12th, 2021 at 10:54pm:
Baronvonrort wrote on Apr 12th, 2021 at 10:37pm:
rhino wrote on Apr 12th, 2021 at 10:24pm:
I sincerely hope Chauvin gets found guilty of the murder he committed. Does the state have the death penalty Mort? Even better if so.

He didn't murder him George died from a fentanyl overdose.

No he  he didnt, I have no idea where you getting that from,
Quote:
A full autopsy report on George Floyd, the man who died after being restrained by Minneapolis police last month, reveals that he was positive for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. The 20-page report also indicates that Floyd had fentanyl and methamphetamine in his system at the time of his death, although the drugs are not listed as the cause.
The autopsy report from Hennepin County Medical Examiner's Office concludes the cause of death was "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression."

I can supply you with a copy of the autopsy report if you still cant understand.

I have read the autopsy report did you read the toxicology report the coroner testified he didn't receive until a few days after autopsy.

He also said this under oath last week in the trial.
Quote:
Asked if, in his opinion, the positioning of Chauvin's knee would cut off Floyd's oxygen supply, Dr. Baker said, 'In my opinion it would not'

Dr. Baker stated that he did not find the cause of death to be asphyxia or low oxygen levels.

Under cross examination Friday afternoon Dr. Baker told the court that asphyxia was 'a very common cause' of the deaths that he had seen across 2,900 to 3,000 autopsies but it was not the conclusion that he came to before, or after, having seen the videos of the incident on May 25, 2020.

Dr. Baker said that in other circumstances he would consider the levels of fentanyl in Floyd's bloodstream to be 'lethal

The doctor noted George had lethal levels of fentanyl in his system under oath in this trial.

There is more than reasonable doubt Chauvin will walk.

other circumstances. you know what that means, right?

The levels of fentanyl are either lethal or they are not lethal.

Toxicology report shows George had 11ng/ml also noted 3ng/ml is enough to be fatal.

Do you agree with NSW health website saying fentanyl often makes people stop breathing or do you think you know more than them?

George is on video in police car saying he couldn't breathe before police even touched his neck which is a symptom of fentanyl overdose.

The uncomfortable truth can not get in the way of the desired narrative!

Exactly......

Please Remember ONE (1) extremely important FACT.........

The Defense Attorney needs only to convince ONE (1) juror that there is a reasonable doubt that Floyd didn't die as the Prosecution says....that Floyd MAY HAVE DIED from a drug overdose........JUST ONE JUROR (1) has to doubt the Prosecution's case, & the State will have to declare a hung jury, & either there is a retrial from scratch, or the Prosecution comes to the conclusion that the State can't prove the case & get a UNANIMOUS decision from 12 jurors, & therefore Chauvin must be set free...... free & never to be retried on the same charge(s) ever again.....

I'm not saying how I 'feel' the trial will go, only what MIGHT happen if ONE (1) ....or possibly more....but what would happen if even just ONE (1) juror doesn't agree with the Prosecution.....

So, that said.............Am I right, or am I wrong?

Forget about what you 'FEEL' might happen, or what you might 'WANT' to happen........

... Am I right, or am I wrong about what MIGHT happen if even just ONE (1) juror doesn't agree with the Prosecution's case..........? 

« Last Edit: Apr 13th, 2021 at 1:59pm by Panther »  

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #167 - Apr 13th, 2021 at 2:25pm

Panther wrote on Apr 13th, 2021 at 1:37pm:
http://www.33sm.ml/smileys/imthinkin5.gif Am I right, or am I wrong about what MIGHT happen if even just ONE (1) juror doesn't agree with the Prosecution's case..........?  [/i][/font][/size] http://www.33sm.ml/smileys/imthinkin6.gif

You are correct, but if any juror believes that Floyd did die of a drug OD, they are a complete imbecile and I'd be suspicious as to the reasons why they believed he did die of an OD

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #168 - Apr 13th, 2021 at 2:53pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 13th, 2021 at 9:29am:

its the only way they can win a point rhino   was Chauvins action excessive did it in anyway cause this persons death?  they dont seem to want to talk about that..

I am sure anyone would be dead after 9 minutes of a grown man kneeling on their neck...

no one is disputing George was a drug addict  however he was being arrested on susp of buying goods with a dodgy $20 bill........almost every black person in AMERIKA is afraid of the police...they even teach their children to never disobey a cop.... Angry Angry Angry Angry

a horrible wicked place.

BUT IF YOUR NOT A CRIMINAL     why should you still be afraid?>.. not all black AMERIKANS are criminals...

yet most live in fear or dread... Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #169 - Apr 13th, 2021 at 3:02pm

cods wrote on Apr 13th, 2021 at 2:53pm:

a horrible wicked place.

BUT IF YOUR NOT A CRIMINAL     why should you still be afraid?>.. not all black AMERIKANS are criminals...

I wouldn't like to be a police officer in the United States Cods....Every suspect is a potential threat due to the high ownership and use of firearms across America....America has a problem with guns yet they refuse to accept any practical solutions....What is it about owning a gun that makes Americans think they are safe???

Huh Huh Huh

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #170 - Apr 13th, 2021 at 3:07pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Apr 13th, 2021 at 2:25pm:
http://www.33sm.ml/smileys/imthinkin5.gif Am I right, or am I wrong about what MIGHT happen if even just ONE (1) juror doesn't agree with the Prosecution's case..........?  [/i][/font][/size] http://www.33sm.ml/smileys/imthinkin6.gif

You are correct, but if any juror believes that Floyd did die of a drug OD, they are a complete imbecile and I'd be suspicious as to the reasons why they believed he did die of an OD

I'm using a different browser today, so you got through.............DonkeyBoy
but this time I'm glad you did.. ...

I agree, that it might be difficult to understand.......but it is possible, depending on how convincing the Attorney is......remember, the system favors the defendant & puts 100% of the 'burden of proof' on the State (Prosecution) to prove the State's case 'beyond a reasonable doubt.'

The defendant needs to do nothing whatsoever to help the State.....he doesn't have to testify to anything.....with the burden 100% on the State, & the defendant's Fifth Amendment Right to not be forced to incriminate himself.......he can simply reply to any request that he take the witness stand: 'I take the Fifth on the grounds it may incriminate me'....

Remember, one more time.....the Burden of Proof rests 100% on the Prosecution's (the State's) shoulders, so the defendant has the Right to basically sit back & observe the trial as a spectator while the State has to bust it's back to prove their case.

Now, in a hung jury....a mistrial.....unless the Prosecution can prove to the judge that the juror(s) was/were bought/paid off/threatened....etc, if I remember correctly, no juror can be compelled to involuntarily say why he voted in any particular way. So in that case, if it were to happen, no one would ever know unless the juror voluntarily said what reasons were behind his verdict....to vote the way he did.
« Last Edit: Apr 13th, 2021 at 4:15pm by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #171 - Apr 13th, 2021 at 4:04pm

Panther wrote on Apr 13th, 2021 at 3:07pm:

but this time I'm glad you did.. http://www.33sm.ml/smileys/A%20OK%20002.gif

I agree, that it might be difficult to understand.......but it is possible, depending on how convincing the Attorney is......remember, the system favors the defendant & puts 100% of the 'burden of proof' on the State (Prosecution) to prove the State's case 'beyond a reasonable doubt.'

The defendant needs to do nothing whatsoever to help the State.....he doesn't have to testify to anything.....with the burden 100% on the State, & the defendant's Fifth Amendment Right to not be forced to incriminate himself.......he can simply reply to any request that he take the witness stand: 'I take the Fifth on the grounds it may incriminate me'....

Remember, one more time.....the Burden of Proof rests 100% on the Prosecution's (the State's) shoulders, so the defendant has the Right to basically sit back & observe the trial as a spectator while the State has to bust it's back to prove their case.

Now, in a hung jury....a mistrial, unless the Prosecution can prove to the judge that the juror(s) was/were bought/paid off/threatened....etc, if I remember correctly, no juror can be compelled to involuntarily say why he voted in any particular way. So in that case, if it were to happen, no one would ever know unless the juror voluntarily said what reasons were behind his verdict....to vote the way he did.

Thanks Captain Obvious, but again anyone who looked at the evidence and thought it was a drug OD would be an idiot. So I guess thats you

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #172 - Apr 13th, 2021 at 4:25pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Apr 13th, 2021 at 4:04pm:
Panther wrote on Apr 13th, 2021 at 3:07pm:

but this time I'm glad you did.. http://www.33sm.ml/smileys/A%20OK%20002.gif

Now, in a hung jury....a mistrial, unless the Prosecution can prove to the judge that the juror(s) was/were bought/paid off/threatened....etc, if I remember correctly, no juror can be compelled to involuntarily say why he voted in any particular way. So in that case, if it were to happen, no one would ever know unless the juror voluntarily said what reasons were behind his verdict....to vote the way he did.

Thanks Captain Obvious, but again anyone who looked at the evidence and thought it was a drug OD would be an idiot. So I guess thats you

Never said it was OR wasn't a case of drug overdose, I'm just presenting FACTS that may or may not have a bearing on this, or any criminal trial held within the United States of America.

PS.....I'm going back to my regular browser now, so alas, you will be back to the "Voyage of the Damned" DonkeyBoy, the "Voyage of the Ignored"...............

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #173 - Apr 13th, 2021 at 6:37pm

philperth2010 wrote on Apr 13th, 2021 at 3:02pm:
cods wrote on Apr 13th, 2021 at 2:53pm:

a horrible wicked place.

I wouldn't like to be a police officer in the United States Cods....Every suspect is a potential threat due to the high ownership and use of firearms across America....America has a problem with guns yet they refuse to accept any practical solutions....What is it about owning a gun that makes Americans think they are safe???

Huh Huh Huh

as I have said they are all BARKING MAD over there  my son in law has a rellie lives over there  and he is a gun nut owns 50 ...now I would expect them to be under lock and key   but not so...he is so proud of them yet as far as I am concerned he must live in absolute fear...where would you keep 50 guns all shapes and sizes to begin with?  are they all loaded ready to fire.. not much point in them otherwise.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..most home invaders come already prepared I would think..

its a sad country   the people meant to be looking out for you are in fact killing you...... its a case of who can draw first..

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #174 - Apr 13th, 2021 at 8:36pm

Quote:
as I have said they are all BARKING MAD over there  my son in law has a rellie lives over there  and he is a gun nut owns 50 ...now I would expect them to be under lock and key   but not so...he is so proud of them yet as far as I am concerned he must live in absolute fear...where would you keep 50 guns all shapes and sizes to begin with?  are they all loaded ready to fire.. not much point in them otherwise.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..most home invaders come already prepared I would think..

its a sad country   the people meant to be looking out for you are in fact killing you...... its a case of who can draw first..

Thanks for the laugh, you remind me of the time a new co-worker joined our group. The flaming Liberal asked us how we could carry so many guns when the enemy comes and should he buy a big gun and big knife to fit in. At first we found him confusing and then it struck us funny. No dear, we do not keep unsecured weapons loaded or readily accessible to unauthorized individuals. My reproduction Hawkins .50 is not loaded and ready to defend against the Crown. I keep loaded magazines separate from firearms. After someone owns one or two how can that person be a bigger threat if he owns 50? Since he was never a threat the number owned isn't really an issue.

We are not the ones afraid, too much Hollywood and MSM propaganda on your part.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #175 - Apr 13th, 2021 at 8:46pm

Mortdooley wrote on Apr 13th, 2021 at 8:36pm:
Quote:

Thanks for the laugh, you remind me of the time a new co-worker joined our group. The flaming Liberal asked us how we could carry so many guns when the enemy comes and should he buy a big gun and big knife to fit in. At first we found him confusing and then it struck us funny. No dear, we do not keep unsecured weapons loaded or readily accessible to unauthorized individuals. My reproduction Hawkins .50 is not loaded and ready to defend against the Crown. I keep loaded magazines separate from firearms. After someone owns one or two how can that person be a bigger threat if he owns 50? Since he was never a threat the number owned isn't really an issue.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me, the thread isn't about guns.  Keep ammunition in magazines and the magazines unsecured like the guns is stupid, Mort.  Very typical Wild West mentality.  You not only cause problems with the magazines springs you have a potential danger point just there.  Americans, you're all crazy as crazy can be...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #176 - Apr 13th, 2021 at 8:52pm

Quote:

Yet Americans are shooting each other in record numbers and you own a gun because you are afraid of the threat guns pose....America has a gun problem and it is not Hollywood or the MSM propagating propaganda....That would be you!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #177 - Apr 13th, 2021 at 9:25pm

Quote:
What killed George Floyd? Chauvin trial prosecution is having trouble answering.
There is still a significant cause-of-death battle to be fought in the coming trial days.

Huh Huh Huh

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/what-killed-george-floyd-chauvin-trial-prosecution...

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #178 - Apr 13th, 2021 at 11:05pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 13th, 2021 at 8:46pm:
Quote:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me, the thread isn't about guns.  Keep ammunition in magazines and the magazines unsecured like the guns is stupid, Mort.  Very typical Wild West mentality.  You not only cause problems with the magazines springs you have a potential danger point just there.  Americans, you're all crazy as crazy can be...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I wasn't talking to you now was I? Your comprehension is a little lacking, if it is a firearm you didn't receive training on by your military you don't know squat! Stop acting like you are some kind of expert because you are not!  Cods is afraid if she comes to the US the boogey man will get her!

Chauvin is innocent of the charges against him, he may be criminally responsible but if so he is wrongly charged!

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #179 - Apr 13th, 2021 at 11:17pm

philperth2010 wrote on Apr 13th, 2021 at 8:52pm:
Quote:

Yet Americans are shooting each other in record numbers and you own a gun because you are afraid of the threat guns pose....America has a gun problem and it is not Hollywood or the MSM propagating propaganda....That would be you!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Congratulations, you have everything you just posted ass backwards! If the race baiters would stop brainwashing Black Americans to believe they are held down by "the man" and don't have a chance to achieve they might see that they are the ones getting preferential treatment for education and employment! High rates of shootings seem to all be in heavily controlled Democrat cities.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33
Send Topic Print