Send Topic Print
THE TRIAL (Read 21505 times)
Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Re: THE TRIAL
Reply #15 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 10:03pm

George Floyd died of a drug overdose while fighting with the Police. If he had been placed in the back of the Patrol Car alone he would have still died. Other people died because the political agitators and the media made the whole incident into something it never was. He was a career criminal, not a saint and should have still been a prisoner at TDC. All this circus will do is make Police responses to emergencies even slower. Rather than saving people the safe thing is to show up after the bodies start to cool and take a report. That is the true legacy of George Floyd.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 10:11pm

Mortdooley wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 10:03pm:
George Floyd died of a drug overdose while fighting with the Police.

DO YOU HAVE A LINK TO THAT LOAD OF TOSH.  AS WE WATCHED IT HAPPEN AND HE HAD SOMEONE KNEE PRESSING ON HIS WINDPIPE..

If he had been placed in the back of the Patrol Car alone he would have still died.

and you know that would have been the case ....how?

Other people died because the political agitators and the media made the whole incident into something it never was. He was a career criminal, not a saint and should have still been a prisoner at TDC. All this circus will do is make Police responses to emergencies even slower. Rather than saving people the safe thing is to show up after the bodies start to cool and take a report. That is the true legacy of George Floyd.

INCIDENT?   is that what you call it.....someone pressing their knee on your neck for almost 9 minutes  and you would call it an INCIDENT?????????

I dont care if George was Jack the Ripper he did not deserve to die like that..  even in AMERIKA  they dont hang anyone anymore and to cut off a person air pipe  is a CRIME.....  he chose a knee  instead of two hands.... Angry Angry

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #17 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 10:53pm

The honest coroner said he died of a drug overdose, no one knows how much pressure was on his neck and he required some form of restraint.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #18 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 11:12pm

Well Cods. I would have (as a Nurse in a Psyche Ward) probably have done the same to restrain a big amphetamine junkie like Floyd who could rip my arm from my socket if I allowed his paranoia to get the better of him.
And let me tell you, handling such people, even in a Psyche Ward is a quite a challenge (coming from someone who had over 100 fights in the Druitt before High School and has jumped in the Ring at Daniel Geales gym to fight the Australian UFC champ at the time and ex-pro Boxer the Liberty Valance). So many fellow staff have been injured long term due to a more passive approach, by people like him. It has nothing to do with race or culture - except to exploitive Black Racists and Media.

That cop in particular has had previous experiences of nearly losing his life. The whole BLM (which the Media now doesn't like showing, in favour of the Capitol building episode instead Roll Eyes) action would expect all cops to say "Stop! Or we'll say Stop again!" Roll Eyes

They weren't even officially arresting him.
Like I said. Look what happened to those two Australian Cops who released an offender who exploited the Floyd agenda and 'cried' "I can't breath." - they nearly lost their lives.

Sure, maybe the knee was on too long. But for normal people, it wouldn't have. Floyd being high as a kite and overdosing from the panic - the abnormality is what killed him.

If they were little Chinese Cops - they would have shot him point blank for their own protection.
Floyd killed himself and the Cops are being thrown under the bus by the Media in support of the BLM.

Remember - those Riots (and 'everything' else) was an attack upon the American people.
The storming on the Capitol building wasn't and was a fraction of the violence in comparison.
But still the Media portrays it as otherwise. Hell, those 'storm-troopers' all looked like Nerds.  Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 11:15pm

Mortdooley wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 10:53pm:
The honest coroner said he died of a drug overdose, no one knows how much pressure was on his neck and he required some form of restraint.

You support mass gun ownership to protect your fellow citizens from their federal government.

Yet you support the knees of cops to subdue your Niggers from overdosing on drugs.

Only in America, no?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #20 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 11:19pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 11:15pm:

You support mass gun ownership to protect your fellow citizens from their federal government.

Yet you support the knees of cops to subdue your Niggers from overdosing on drugs.

Only in America, no?

He was more 'Junkie' on overload, than a N-igg/a from Nigeria or Niger in West Africa.
You're being a covert racist now Karnal

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #21 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 11:26pm

Here's a slant.

The Gunman of the Aromoana Massacre (in which 13 people were killed like kids and a Cop from behind at point blank) in New Zealand was cornered and flushed out by NZ special forces (The real Men in Black) who shot him down when he came out machine guns blazing in both hands. He was still alive and tied up. But they just lit their cigarettes and waited for him to die, before they called in the Police to read him his Rights.
Now that's how its done Military style - like an act of War (he was in full military attire).
Police don't have that luxury.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #22 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 11:43pm

Only in America, no?

You, just like the race baiters will not admit it is about behavior and not race.

Why is restricting our Rights so important to you?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 11:45pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 11:26pm:
Here's a slant.

The Gunman of the Aromoana Massacre (in which 13 people were killed like kids and a Cop from behind at point blank) in New Zealand was cornered and flushed out by NZ special forces (The real Men in Black) who shot him down when he came out machine guns blazing in both hands. He was still alive and tied up. But they just lit their cigarettes and waited for him to die, before they called in the Police to read him his Rights.
Now that's how its done Military style - like an act of War (he was in full military attire).
Police don't have that luxury.

A batallion of police in downtown Minneapolis don't have the luxury of watching a tanked bull Negro walk down the street, muttering to himself?

Heart of Darkness, is it? The Battle of Fallujah? The Zulu Wars? The Soweto Uprising?

Which?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 11:51pm

Mortdooley wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 11:43pm:

Only in America, no?

You, just like the race baiters will not admit it is about behavior and not race.

Why is restricting our Rights so important to you?

Race baiters? That's a bit harsh, Mort.

Whatever happened to good and bad people on both sides?

Thin blue line, innit. You can't have unruly behaviour, it's most uncivilized.

KILL THEM.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #25 - Mar 12th, 2021 at 12:05am

How about Race hustler?

If you don't vote for me you ain't black.

They are going to put you back in chains.

Corn pop was a bad dude.

I have hairy legs, the little black kids liked to play with the hairs on my legs.

And that is just the demented white guy.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Mar 31st, 2021 at 8:29am

George Floyd was held down  by a knee for over 9 min.

day 2.

A mixed marital arts fighter, Mr Williams was one of several bystanders caught on Ms Frazier’s video urging Chauvin and the other three officers to get off Floyd.

He told the court Chauvin, 45, appeared to be using a “blood choke” hold, that in his MMA experience would cut off oxygen and blood supply.

Mr Williams explained that he called 911 to report the arrest after Floyd’s lifeless body was taken away in an ambulance.

“He didn’t move, he didn’t speak, he didn’t have no life in him no more [in] his body movements,” Mr Williams said.

“I felt the need to call the police on the police. I believe I witnessed a murder.”

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/world/derek-chauvin-trial-george-floyd-cr...

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Mar 31st, 2021 at 8:38am

The honest coroner said he died of a drug overdose,...

Incorrect.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Mar 31st, 2021 at 8:43am

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 31st, 2021 at 8:38am:

Incorrect.

perhaps that honest coroner will be called to the stand.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Mar 31st, 2021 at 9:26am

cods wrote on Mar 31st, 2021 at 8:43am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 31st, 2021 at 8:38am:

Incorrect.

perhaps that honest coroner will be called to the stand.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

It's a lie the racists trot out all the time: "The coroner said he died of a drug overdose".

But it's a complete fabrication.

A full autopsy report on George Floyd, the man who died after being restrained by Minneapolis police last month, reveals that he was positive for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.

The 20-page report also indicates that Floyd had fentanyl and methamphetamine in his system at the time of his death, although the drugs are not listed as the cause.

The autopsy report from Hennepin County Medical Examiner's Office concludes the cause of death was "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression."

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 33
Send Topic Print