Gold Member

(re)Member
Mar 6th, 2021 at 1:38am

Jason 2007
It_is_the_Darkness 2010
JaSin 2014 (current)
Vulcan 2017
« Last Edit: Mar 6th, 2021 at 4:32am by Jasin »  

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: (re)Member
Reply #1 - Mar 6th, 2021 at 2:18am

You are the Darkness... you just don't know it.

I am the Ghost - I speak about all that is wrong....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Mar 6th, 2021 at 4:30am

What other names have you been registered as here at OzPol Grapps and what years?

By the look of the year 2011 - FD had a hell of a lot of new members that didn't post at all. 2011 must have been the year of the SOCK. Maybe all  50 of them were Aussie's? Grin
« Last Edit: Mar 6th, 2021 at 5:11am by Jasin »  

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Mar 6th, 2021 at 5:21am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 6th, 2021 at 2:18am:
You are the Darkness... you just don't know it.

I am the Ghost - I speak about all that is wrong....

Yes well, walking through walls, is just plain rude.  Cheesy

I am indeed the Darkness, the bringer of Doom to a Realm of a Dying Sun.
That name was to oppose It_is_the_Light.
He wrote all that was good and nice in the world - but it was a lie.
I wrote of the doom and darkness, but it was the truth.

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Mar 6th, 2021 at 11:34am

Dark and light...
A balance of yin and yang.
It’s about balance.

How do we recognise/appreciate what light is without dark?
Just as ... how do we recognise/appreciate what good health is unless we have sickness?

How do we recognise/appreciate what love is unless there is hate?

How do we recognise/appreciate what clean air and water is until it is polluted?

How do we recognise/appreciate an imbalance of yin and yang?
When it’s irreversible?

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #5 - Mar 6th, 2021 at 11:48am

Jasin wrote on Mar 6th, 2021 at 4:30am:
What other names have you been registered as here at OzPol Grapps and what years?

By the look of the year 2011 - FD had a hell of a lot of new members that didn't post at all. 2011 must have been the year of the SOCK. Maybe all  50 of them were Aussie's? Grin

Always been Grappler of some reading... pretty obvious and never a sock.  The Grappler, Ye Grappler, The Great Grapplersby, Fifty Shades of Grappler... always Grappler.  Sir Grappler - we all adopted titles when Big Toe was the PM and threw the knighthoods around like chaff in a hurricane... so we all figured we should have a lovely title self-selected... sometimes I refer to myself as Herr Dokteur Professor Grappler or whatever, to make some point.. you need a subtle and a supple mind...

Igor the Occasional is my deformed and morally twisted identical twin, who represents the Dark Side of myself - that side which we all have and with which we struggle daily... coincidence it was the name of Frankenstein's sidekick, but you can see some parallels with Frankenstein in the development of certain ideologies...

"Ve haff deconstructed countless men and reduced them to their lowest form -  a pile of ruined pieces scattered about with nothing left in them - now it is our duty to instill life in The New Prometheus which we will build from the component parts of any who have survived our program!  The rest will go on the communal rubbish heap - but we are not tyrants.. no..NAH!  It is for the GOOD of everyone that we wreak such destruction!!"

Sound familiar?  It should - it is a very sinister movement built on multiple insanities .... and must be struck down lest the West destroy itself.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Mar 6th, 2021 at 12:10pm

Sophia wrote on Mar 6th, 2021 at 11:34am:
Dark and light...
It’s about balance.

Just as ... how do we recognise/appreciate what good health is unless we have sickness?

How do we recognise/appreciate what clean air and water is until it is polluted?

When it’s irreversible?

So true LOLS. But 'JaSin' is now a more 'Centrist' identity that tries to bowl middle-stump with good line and length nowadays.
You registered in 2013 as Lols. Have you had previous different names registered here?
Take Setanta/Cu Chullain and now Moljiner.

There are some here who have had countless names registered (like Aussie) - but most of them have just been Socks that only serve for a few posts.
I think Gordon and Hammer have had 2 each (?).
Agnes has had a few since she emerged from the Ocean right from the start. Sprintcyclist has been there from the start and I think he has just kept the one (commendable  Grin).
I think FD should start handing out prizes.  Cheesy

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Mar 6th, 2021 at 12:11pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 6th, 2021 at 11:48am:
Jasin wrote on Mar 6th, 2021 at 4:30am:

Always been Grappler of some reading... pretty obvious and never a sock.  The Grappler, Ye Grappler, The Great Grapplersby, Fifty Shades of Grappler... always Grappler.  Sir Grappler - we all adopted titles when Big Toe was the PM and threw the knighthoods around like chaff in a hurricane... so we all figured we should have a lovely title self-selected... sometimes I refer to myself as Herr Dokteur Professor Grappler or whatever, to make some point.. you need a subtle and a supple mind...

Igor the Occasional is my deformed and morally twisted identical twin, who represents the Dark Side of myself - that side which we all have and with which we struggle daily... coincidence it was the name of Frankenstein's sidekick, but you can see some parallels with Frankenstein in the development of certain ideologies...

"Ve haff deconstructed countless men and reduced them to their lowest form -  a pile of ruined pieces scattered about with nothing left in them - now it is our duty to instill life in The New Prometheus which we will build from the component parts of any who have survived our program!  The rest will go on the communal rubbish heap - but we are not tyrants.. no..NAH!  It is for the GOOD of everyone that we wreak such destruction!!"

Sound familiar?  It should - it is a very sinister movement built on multiple insanities .... and must be struck down lest the West destroy itself.

Ahhh. I like it. You do deserve a Knighthood. You are indeed hard to 'grapple' with.  Wink

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Mar 6th, 2021 at 12:43pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 6th, 2021 at 12:10pm:
Sophia wrote on Mar 6th, 2021 at 11:34am:
Dark and light...
It’s about balance.

When it’s irreversible?

So true LOLS. But 'JaSin' is now a more 'Centrist' identity that tries to bowl middle-stump with good line and length nowadays.
You registered in 2013 as Lols. Have you had previous different names registered here?
Take Setanta/Cu Chullain and now Moljiner.

There are some here who have had countless names registered (like Aussie) - but most of them have just been Socks that only serve for a few posts.
I think Gordon and Hammer have had 2 each (?).
Agnes has had a few since she emerged from the Ocean right from the start. Sprintcyclist has been there from the start and I think he has just kept the one (commendable  Grin).
I think FD should start handing out prizes.  Cheesy

Hi JaSin... I have always been the one and only....I did change it for short stints to Lady Lols... and as you recall recently to Lola.
But always recognisable within my avatar ... I have changed avatars a couple times... otherwise, just plain ole moiye at all times under one registration only.
I just enjoy coming into a forum and reading interesting replies/opinions/information/links shared for better awareness of what’s happening in the world or locally.
Maybe I don’t contribute a lot as I note some members have a high amount of posts under their avatar.

I have fond memories when I wrote my very first post in a forum in 2002 and there was silence...  Undecidedonly one or two greeted me...
then I find out later everyone was suss if I was a multi nic or not  Grin
I actually made some amazing lifelong friends when we met up outside of the forum.
I’m actually grateful and hence, why I prefer to be a single genuine nic.i

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Mar 6th, 2021 at 9:14pm

Yes. I remember Lady Lols.  Cool
I only created Vulcan to penetrate the two PA Forums to find out what all the fuss was about with them both coming here to have their crap-fights. A semi-sock if you like, though Aussie & Black Orchid new it was me. My first one was a brief appearance, then back a few years later to be more involved. Then Freedumb (Reboot) and I had a falling out after a light friendship and Annie Anthrax got me booted for years on behalf of Freedumb. We eventually caught up with each other upon her return as well and with an apology, all became good - but we have moved on.

I know a number of Members here have more socks here than in their own house. They tend to be the same Members who keep registering them.
There are some Members who have jacked up the number of their posts falsely so don't worry. They're not as good as they think they are.
I think a lot of current Members have changed their name regos a few times until they feel settled with the one they got now.
Bobby has had a few like Bobby the Bat.

It can be confusing sometimes with the name changes of Members. The worst is when someone does '________'
for a name.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print