Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Harry and Meghan (Read 12496 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Harry and Meghan
Mar 5th, 2021 at 7:04am

What the heck is wrong with that pair?...I thought they ran away because of the media and exploitation!   and here they are making headlines  because they are chatting to a TV show that is now peddling their efforts to the world.....

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Harry and Meghan
Reply #1 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 6:19pm

they will be in channel 10  8.3.21.    7.30pm..

I wasnt going to watch it... but I want to see the actress in action...this is getting really ugly......I am shocked Harry  is going along with it all..

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #2 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 6:24pm

cods wrote on Mar 5th, 2021 at 6:19pm:

I wasnt going to watch it... but I want to see the actress in action...this is getting really ugly......I am shocked Harry  is going along with it all..

He is SO under the thumb.

He is a wimp.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 6:28pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Mar 5th, 2021 at 6:24pm:
cods wrote on Mar 5th, 2021 at 6:19pm:

He is SO under the thumb.

He is a wimp.

not wrong...I hope he is happy in some way  he has given up a lot for her...shes happy back where shes always wanted to be.....I dont think she could handle  being behind Will and Kate..... did you notice the heading for the show is MEGHAN and Harry..

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #4 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 6:30pm

Look  at all the money they have made, it makes me scream

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 11:19pm

The Media (let alone the Royal advisors) always tries to make the younger siblings out as 'bad', which helps make the likes of William and Kate look better than they really are.
Harry was a expendable sacrifice to the cause of making William look like a King before he actually is. The Media were hanging on Harry and Megs to be involved in scandals etc. Look at how Andrew turned out.

That's why they left. Harry wasn't going to be the fall guy for his brother.
As for the Media? Well the American media may be more supportive of him, through Megs - but if they really wanted to get away from the Media entirely, they should move here to Australia and live in Bermagui Cheesy

Royalty is Master of Ceremony (hence the Court Jester mock). Kings are for Ceremony, Emperors are for Empire.
The Royal Family should be more into Music in Europe than Military. They're already banned from Politics - which is right.

I wish Harry well. They need to make an income and if the American Media are going to pay their way a bit with the odd special, then ok by me. But Harry needs to find himself a new 'theme' of belonging. Maybe his Invictus effort might pave the way or maybe he should take up Art??
I think Megan (and Kate) are spunks - thank god. The Royal gene pool was looking a bit 'common' there for a very long while of generations.

I never liked Diana. She was an emmaculate fraud.
The Spencer Family is powerful and historically thought themselves superior to the Windsors (there's a lot more to it too). Diana was sent in to 'gold dig' (just like Anna Nicole Smith was sent in at 16 to dig an old millionaire) - simple as that. She smiled for the camera's with a quiet manner.
But off camera she was a potty mouth brat. All just a show.
I found her quite evil to be honest. She turned the Royal Show inside out off camera, while duping the public with her innocent-like ways. No wonder Charles got sick of the Spencer saboteur and the Queen eventually taught the Spencer family  a lesson.

There are three other Families in Britain that think they deserve the title, not the Windsors. The Spencers are one of  them. Hell, you might as well call them the Lannisters.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Mar 6th, 2021 at 7:35am

that is such a load of BS jas  please take your meds....

they idolised Harry  even when he played strip poker   and wore a NAZI shirt.....he could do no wrong...he and his brother obviously loved each other....now they dont speak..... Harry found nothing wrong with his life for 35 years.....

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #7 - Mar 6th, 2021 at 10:15am

cods wrote on Mar 5th, 2021 at 7:04am:
What the heck is wrong with that pair?...I thought they ran away because of the media and exploitation!   and here they are making headlines  because they are chatting to a TV show that is now peddling their efforts to the world.....

Harry is under the thumb! I am sick of reading about them (her). Reminds me of another Yank who married a Prince!

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #8 - Mar 6th, 2021 at 10:38am

I'm convinced that if it wasn't for Harry and Meghan (and the entire British Royal Family) all of the 'gossip magazines' (No Idea and the rest of its ilk) would have to close down.

I'm also convinced that if it wasn't for The Bold and the Beautiful all of the TV magazines would also be out of business.
« Last Edit: Mar 6th, 2021 at 10:52am by Carl D »  

"Masks are sand in the gears of the economy" - some f-wit pollie or big business CEO.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #9 - Mar 6th, 2021 at 10:47am

Of course she's got the 'title of Duchess' and married the future King of England's son. She secured her position (so she thinks) by getting pregnant again. Once she realised that she wasn't going to get her own way, she and 'the dummy' fked off to the US where all the niqqers who will side with her are. She has now totally pissed on her chips, and so has the dummy, by giving 'the gorrilla' an interview. Shame stupid Harry gave that fat 'unfunny comic' James Corden an interview BEFORE 'the gorilla' (or it was shown before) who is now furious at not being first to interview stupid Harry.
Poor stupid Harry, your mummy would be so proud of you.......NOT!

Another 12 months and they'll part........

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #10 - Mar 6th, 2021 at 10:55am

Just to add, I was proud of Harry and his time served in the Army before he went way down in his choice of women by getting hitched to that money and status grabbing bitch........now he's just another Royal idiot.........I feel sorry for HM and Prince Phillip.

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Mar 6th, 2021 at 2:14pm

cods wrote on Mar 6th, 2021 at 7:35am:
that is such a load of BS jas  please take your meds....

they idolised Harry  even when he played strip poker   and wore a NAZI shirt.....he could do no wrong...he and his brother obviously loved each other....now they dont speak..... Harry found nothing wrong with his life for 35 years.....

Oh they idolised him ok. Such things make the British Press a LOT of money, just like the Paparazzi exploited the 'personal life' of Britney Spears (when you exist 'up there' - your personal life is sacrificed) - to which she is now shut away in a bird cage.
They were only 'exploiting' Harry and hanging off every 'flaw' for scandal. The more 'bad' Harry looked, the better William was made out to be.

...maybe Harry's dad was indeed not Charles, maybe that's why he managed to escape the whole thing?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Mar 6th, 2021 at 2:28pm

Harry staying in the Realm of British Royalty is like younger siblings trying to compete with the eldest sibling for the love of the Father.
I even think Danni Minogue should have become a Doctor, rather than try walking in her sisters footsteps (Depeche Mode: Try walking in my shoes, you stumble and you fall).

William is the ultimate 'selling' prize for the Tabloids, afterall - he will be KING. He will never do anything 'wrong'. But he is 'boringly' perfect behind the role. He has no choice.
Harry on the other hand makes them money via anything that he does 'wrong', not right in their eyes and not being the one who will be King is considered 'negative'.

Thor and Loki syndrome. Except Harry is trying to escape that.

...what would happen if Harry became more popular in America, than William was in Britain?
Oh the British Media would write "Evil, evil Harry."
It's a fight he can't really win.

...Harry should move to Australia, get a job in a Factory and just have 15 kids and live a boring life that frustrates the Media and eventually makes them leave him alone.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - Mar 6th, 2021 at 3:22pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 6th, 2021 at 2:28pm:
Harry staying in the Realm of British Royalty is like younger siblings trying to compete with the eldest sibling for the love of the Father.
I even think Danni Minogue should have become a Doctor, rather than try walking in her sisters footsteps (Depeche Mode: Try walking in my shoes, you stumble and you fall).

William is the ultimate 'selling' prize for the Tabloids, afterall - he will be KING. He will never do anything 'wrong'. But he is 'boringly' perfect behind the role. He has no choice.
Harry on the other hand makes them money via anything that he does 'wrong', not right in their eyes and not being the one who will be King is considered 'negative'.

...what would happen if Harry became more popular in America, than William was in Britain?

...Harry should move to Australia, get a job in a Factory and just have 15 kids and live a boring life that frustrates the Media and eventually makes them leave him alone.

Yes he could. That is an option.  I wonder why it would not even cross his mind?  Meghan would just leap at it, like a duck to water, yes?

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #14 - Mar 6th, 2021 at 3:34pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 6th, 2021 at 3:22pm:
Yes he could. That is an option.  I wonder why it would not even cross his mind?  Meghan would just leap at it, like a duck to water, yes?

Has Meghan got some Indian ancestors, I wonder.  Huh

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #15 - Mar 6th, 2021 at 3:42pm

Neferti wrote on Mar 6th, 2021 at 3:34pm:

Has Meghan got some Indian ancestors, I wonder.  Huh

Indians? Arent they the ones that crap on ones footpaths?

Wink

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Mar 6th, 2021 at 6:37pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 6th, 2021 at 2:28pm:

I think you're right there Aussie. So far, he's being playing her game. Nothing wrong with that, but he needs to find himself again and start something new. Financially the Media appearances are helping, but he needs to move on.

I hope Megs isn't trying  to make him 'compete' with his brother from an American angle.

Harry was more suited to Australia and South Africa - he's a Southern Ranga.

I reckon he would find a better life here, while in America - there will always be that 'Media' thing on his back over the Royal Exit.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Mar 7th, 2021 at 4:53am

he could become the" Fresh Prince of LA."  much better than the Fresh Prince of Bondi..dont you think????

I cant see the "DIVA" leaving LA in a hurry....

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #18 - Mar 7th, 2021 at 2:53pm

they for $9 Million for a chat with oprah.

Who pays for that rubbish ?

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #19 - Mar 8th, 2021 at 2:20pm

Meghan Markle says in Oprah Winfrey interview there were concerns within palace about how dark Archie's skin would be

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-08/meghan-markle-oprah-winfrey-catherine-duc...

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Mar 8th, 2021 at 3:53pm

cods wrote on Mar 7th, 2021 at 4:53am:
he could become the" Fresh Prince of LA."  much better than the Fresh Prince of Bondi..dont you think????

I cant see the "DIVA" leaving LA in a hurry....

Meghan will get a better deal with divorce in LA.

Trump nailed it with these 2. https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1368765019136131073

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #21 - Mar 8th, 2021 at 3:54pm

Neferti wrote on Mar 8th, 2021 at 2:20pm:
Meghan Markle says in Oprah Winfrey interview there were concerns within palace about how dark Archie's skin would be

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-08/meghan-markle-oprah-winfrey-catherine-duc...

Didn't Megan understand about royal blood?
What if the baby was as black as coal? 

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #22 - Mar 8th, 2021 at 4:07pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 8th, 2021 at 3:54pm:

I hate the smacking  royal family , as soon as we become a republic the better imo!!

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #23 - Mar 8th, 2021 at 4:17pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Mar 8th, 2021 at 4:07pm:

I hate the smacking  royal family , as soon as we become a republic the better imo!!

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

That's because are just a common person - a commoner.

A commoner, also known as the common man, commoners, the common people or the masses, is an ordinary person in a community or nation who does not have any significant social status, especially one who is a member of neither royalty, nobility, the clergy, nor any part of the aristocracy.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Mar 8th, 2021 at 4:27pm

judge not lest ye be judged...

seems to me no one from the Royal Family have actually spoken out about what this pair have said....

and as the old saying goes there are two sides to every story...

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #25 - Mar 8th, 2021 at 5:22pm

Meghan and Harry.
What if the baby had been as black as coal? -
even with hair all over it looking like a monkey?

She said a low point was when Harry was asked by one member of his family
"how dark" their son's skin might be.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56316850

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #26 - Mar 8th, 2021 at 5:39pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 8th, 2021 at 5:22pm:
Meghan and Harry.
What if the baby had been as black as coal? -
even with hair all over it looking like a monkey?

She said a low point was when Harry was asked by one member of his family
"how dark" their son's skin might be.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56316850

The new baby is going to be a girl.  Perhaps she will be a "tinted" Ranga?  Wink

IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #27 - Mar 8th, 2021 at 8:47pm

As an American, she didn't  know anything about Britain and royal family and Hazza.
Why didn't all those white people tell her???? Sooo racist.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #28 - Mar 8th, 2021 at 9:28pm

See. Told yas they were being sacrificed to make the 'Heirs' to the throne look better. The 'Firm' working with the Media to demonise the lesser siblings into something far worse, to make William & Kate look like perfect Angels.

Didn't one of the mainland nations that have Royals also - marry a YELLOW woman to stain the gene-pool of pure Royal blood?

In this day n' age, especially if the British Royals are going to have a very diverse (and happy) Commonwealth of Nations, shouldn't there be a more 'diverse' blood relationship anyway?

Harry & Megs are 'Free' now and seem a lot more happier.
I like them - they are now 'just people'.
I do sympathise with William and Kate though - trapped in the cage ruled by others.

Didn't Nostrodamus predict that William would be assassinated later in life?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #29 - Mar 8th, 2021 at 9:30pm

Also, another good example of the power of Big Brother Media.
Just as ruthless to Harry and Megan as it was to Trump.
Trump was Trump - what do you expect from someone outside of the circle? They called him an idiot from the outside and replaced him with Dementia Joe from the inside.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #30 - Mar 8th, 2021 at 10:11pm

when she recalled her wishing she was dead   on more than one occasion I was amazed  it was as if she was saying she couldnt handle the weather.... Roll Eyes..

most persons  I would think reliving those dark traumatic moments would have drawn some kind of reaction maybe even a tear or three or even a lost for words moment.....but nothing   even though Oprah tried really hard to talk about the dark side of being trapped....

they do realise I am sure that the members of the Royal Family almost never reply..I am sure Harry would be well aware of that.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #31 - Mar 8th, 2021 at 10:54pm

Bertie wrote on Mar 8th, 2021 at 8:47pm:
As an American, she didn't  know anything about Britain and royal family and Hazza.
Why didn't all those white people tell her???? Sooo racist.

Royal families are all about royal blood lines -
was she so stupid she didn't know that?

He should never have got married to her.
She should have known better after what happened to Diana.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #32 - Mar 8th, 2021 at 11:04pm

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #33 - Mar 8th, 2021 at 11:38pm

Harry loves her.
The Royal 'Firm' doesn't for many reasons and wanted her out.

Harry made the right decision: love and the responsibility of being a 'Man' about the whole thing.

If they stayed in royalty, with the 'threats' of no security to be given. Chances are they would have been killed in a car crash in a tunnel somewhere - kids as well this time.

How could she 'conform' to the Royalty Firm's wishes, when anything she did was not good enough?
Do you work a job where they tell you you're not good enough all the time? If you do - you're an idiot.

The Media is afraid of Harry and Megs becoming more popular than William and Kate now and still put out the propaganda of Megs trying to destroy the Royalty.

The British Media looking like North Korean propaganda.
They would have ordered Megan to scrub her kids with bleach.

Such a primitive archaic establishment.

The Queen loves Megan. That's good enough for me. Wink

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #34 - Mar 8th, 2021 at 11:38pm

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #35 - Mar 8th, 2021 at 11:47pm

You work for the British Press I see Bobby.
Well good for you.
They're not yours anymore.

Typical coloured hottie, is Megsy.
Better than that Kate with a face like a Basset-hound.
(William only liked her legs when he first saw her dancing around the pole Grin)
Tabloids write->
Kate holds baby bump: She's the best
Megan holds baby bump: She's the worst

Harry and Megan sitting on the beach with Floki - enjoying the New World.  Tongue

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #36 - Mar 8th, 2021 at 11:51pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 8th, 2021 at 11:47pm:
You work for the British Press I see Bobby.
Well good for you.
They're not yours anymore.

Typical coloured hottie, is Megsy.
Better than that Kate with a face like a Basset-hound.
(William only liked her legs when he first saw her dancing around the pole Grin)
Tabloids write->
Kate holds baby bump: She's the best
Megan holds baby bump: She's the worst

Harry and Megan sitting on the beach with Floki - enjoying the New World.  Tongue

But rather a clever meme above?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #37 - Mar 8th, 2021 at 11:57pm

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #38 - Mar 8th, 2021 at 11:58pm

No. Wasn't funny. Just nasty - like the British Press & Royalty Firm.

All Australians should boo and jeer William and Kate's next tour here.

How would you feel if FD made Monk a GMOD and banned you from being a Mod here?
You would leave too, no?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #39 - Mar 9th, 2021 at 12:01am

Jasin wrote on Mar 8th, 2021 at 11:58pm:

You would leave too, no?

Monk a Gmod?
Impossible -
Monk is only ever here suspended from a gossamer thread.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #40 - Mar 9th, 2021 at 12:05am

Bobby. wrote on Mar 9th, 2021 at 12:01am:
Jasin wrote on Mar 8th, 2021 at 11:58pm:

You would leave too, no?

Monk a Gmod?
Impossible -
Monk is only ever here suspended from a gossamer thread.

The Royal 'Business Firm' have basically said.
"We don't want you here Harry and now that you married 'her', if you stay - we'll make your life a living hell!"

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #41 - Mar 9th, 2021 at 12:06am

Harry goes on to become an American Astronaut.
William just smiles for the cameras.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #42 - Mar 9th, 2021 at 12:19am

Just think Bobby.
You and Karnal can be Harry and Megan.
Cheesy
Karnal could have saved you from your Lock-down loneliness and isolation.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #43 - Mar 9th, 2021 at 12:20am

Just think Bobby.
You and Karnal can be Harry and Megan.
Cheesy
Karnal could have saved you from your Lock-down loneliness and isolation.
Though Karnal is a smart brown aussie chick. She would only go for guys who play Rugby, not you Melbournian AFL type.

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #44 - Mar 9th, 2021 at 6:24am

Did anybody watch it? I am not even sure when it is on in Australia.  Roll Eyes

I think the Queen should remove the Duke and Duchess titles. Let them be FREE and away from all the "royal paparazzi".

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #45 - Mar 9th, 2021 at 6:43am

Quote:
Meghan and Harry's sensational claims fact-checked:
How friend contradicted Meghan's claim she never Googled Harry, the truth about that secret wedding and whether Archie really should have been a prince

They made jaw-dropping claims of brazen racism from within the royal family
    Meghan contradicted claims in biography that she had never researched royals
    Couple claimed they secretly wed three days earlier in private ceremony

They told lots of "fibs" on the TV show, by the sound of it!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9338421/Royal-revelations-test.html

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #46 - Mar 9th, 2021 at 7:26am

Going by the Media's record, even with the USA elections.
I'll believe Harry & Megs over anything so-called 'others' come out with these days. Big Brother Media in Britain and America - I'm surprised that Oprah managed to show the Media she works in, how fraudulent it can be.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #47 - Mar 9th, 2021 at 7:34am

Neferti wrote on Mar 9th, 2021 at 6:24am:

I think the Queen should remove the Duke and Duchess titles. Let them be FREE and away from all the "royal paparazzi".

I watched it. Not much of a choice. If they remained, their 'duty' was to be condemned with all negativity, to make the William and Kate look better and more empowered. To be the wind beneath their wings. Either way they lose, because doing an 'exit' from the whole show also makes them look bad. Damned if they did, damned if they didn't.
Can't have them being more popular than the Chosen Ones.
The ugly side of Media has been revealed a bit more.

Even Bernie Sanders still feels ripped off that he and fellow Candidate challengers had to forfeit for sympathy Joe to take on Trump.  The Media 'Firm' is truly in Power over both Royalty and Politics in USA/UK.

The Media doesn't like Ranga Males. Been giving it to Harry since he was born because of his ranga looks. Then you've got the 'Fat Orange Man' in the USA.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #48 - Mar 9th, 2021 at 10:33am

I saw bits and pieces of it.
I saw the bit about whether the baby would be tinted.

IP Logged

Gordon

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #49 - Mar 9th, 2021 at 10:44am

IBI

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #50 - Mar 9th, 2021 at 11:42am

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56323906

Oprah Winfrey: Skin colour remark 'not Queen nor Duke'

Oprah Winfrey has said Prince Harry clarified it was neither the Queen nor the Duke of Edinburgh who questioned what his son's skin colour would be.

Winfrey told CBS News on Monday the prince "did not tell me who was part of those conversations".

The revelation that a family member wondered "how dark" Archie's complexion might be came during a TV interview that aired overnight in the US.

The Duchess of Sussex had described the remarks as a low point.

IP Logged

Gordon

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #51 - Mar 9th, 2021 at 11:48am

Bobby. wrote on Mar 9th, 2021 at 11:42am:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56323906

Oprah Winfrey: Skin colour remark 'not Queen nor Duke'

Oprah Winfrey has said Prince Harry clarified it was neither the Queen nor the Duke of Edinburgh who questioned what his son's skin colour would be.

Winfrey told CBS News on Monday the prince "did not tell me who was part of those conversations".

The revelation that a family member wondered "how dark" Archie's complexion might be came during a TV interview that aired overnight in the US.

The Duchess of Sussex had described the remarks as a low point.

He's not even a prince so we can't call him The Black Prince.

IBI

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #52 - Mar 9th, 2021 at 12:58pm

Your Memes Bobby contradicts that Megan and the Queen got on really well and still do.
I think 90% of the Media now is negative and condemning of the pair.
Sums it all up really. Basically squeezed out of the Royal Show and now being squeezed out of the Media too.
They may indeed have to leave America too and come to Australia with the rest of us criminals and rejects of the Western underclass.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Mar 9th, 2021 at 2:16pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Mar 8th, 2021 at 4:07pm:

The tell-all interview given by the Duke and Duchess of Sussex overnight hasn’t just rocked Buckingham Palace, it has also reignited talk of Australian independence.

Speaking to ABC News Breakfast this morning, the former prime minister Malcolm Turnbull said it was time for Australians to consider breaking away from the commonwealth.

“Our head of state should be an Australian citizen, should be one of us. Not the queen or king of the United Kingdom,” Turnbull said.

“We should be so proud of our country and our fellow countrymen and women that we should say only an Australian should be eligible to be our head of state.

“Only an Australian is eligible to be our prime minister, so why should it be any different?”

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #54 - Mar 9th, 2021 at 2:28pm

I have only seen the freebie small bites on TV but I have read the entire transcript....every word.  I conclude that the only thing they wanted to achieve out of it was to encourage public sympathy for themselves, put schit of Harry's Family, and perhaps it was even an attempt to extort the Palace.  Nah.  Stuff her, and stuff Harry until he gets the courage to grab his balls back and remember who he is.  He has led a life of privilege, all paid for by anybody other than himself, and now he is tossing sand in faces.  Fuq both of them.  It is there in the interview.  Both said that if they had been given greater support from the Palace, they'd still be there.  I don't believe that for one second.

Meghan even played the suicide card in the interview.

You tell me what they thought they would gain from that interview.  They did not have to do it.  They chose to do it.  Other than for the reasons I have posted......why?

Vindication?  Nah....they will never get that.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Mar 9th, 2021 at 5:49pm

I watch it nef  I thought it was badly edited....presumed to get rid of the bits they had already shown like Oprah asking did they silence you....we have learned the interview went for 3.and a qtr hours.. so maybe Oprah is planning to reel in more money....

as for the baby crack,...they have now tarnished the whole family....seriously that did cross my mind when the baby was born...more or less in secret   not in hospital  and nothing said for quiet a long time  from memory after he was born.......I did wonder if that was in case of a shock..

otherwise why all the secrecy?....

as for Archie not having a title  neither do Princess Annes children....

seems odd Meg made a big thing about him not having a title when all they have done is whinge about the FIRM...

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #56 - Mar 9th, 2021 at 6:45pm

Considering Harry has been copping it since he was born because of a belief that he is not the son of Charles, but one of Diana's tools of the trade.

The Spencer v Windsor rift (Lannisters v Starks).
...which detached Diana as a concubine.
...Harry to another as a 'bastard'.
...now Megan being 'coloured'
...now Archie coming out like a dirty stain.

Remember that the UK is a BIPOLAR nation that doesn't know if it is part American or part European.

As for Turnbull twatface.
Well, has he asked Aboriginal permission to do what he wants to do?
As for head of State... well, we've been through this and the Australian head of state will be the weakest link in our Politics beyond being a dirty little rooter with a harem on taxpayer's money. This is the Southern Hemisphere folks, things are the 'reverse' (of especially the USA).

Is Turnbull going to fire the first shot against the Aboriginals?

Turnbull has no idea about anything except his tax report.

IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #57 - Mar 9th, 2021 at 7:45pm

A mulatto woman complaining about nobody telling her about the British anthem as she was marrying into the British royal family.

She had to Google it.

What a liberty

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #58 - Mar 9th, 2021 at 8:13pm

I wonder if she pats Harry on the head and calls him a "good boy", like that type of female tends to do?   She manipulated him, that's for sure! Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #59 - Mar 9th, 2021 at 8:49pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 9th, 2021 at 12:58pm:
Your Memes Bobby contradicts that Megan and the Queen got on really well and still do.
I think 90% of the Media now is negative and condemning of the pair.
Sums it all up really. Basically squeezed out of the Royal Show and now being squeezed out of the Media too.
They may indeed have to leave America too and come to Australia with the rest of us criminals and rejects of the Western underclass.

My memes say nothing about the relationship to her majesty the Queen.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #60 - Mar 9th, 2021 at 8:56pm

I bet Camilla was the racist comment culprit.
She never liked the little 'bastard' Harry.
She tolerates William.

IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #61 - Mar 9th, 2021 at 9:00pm

Why is it racist to wonder about the skin colour of a mixed race child? Everybody would wonder about it. Why cant it be said out loud?
It is a very obvious question.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Mar 9th, 2021 at 9:22pm

Bertie wrote on Mar 9th, 2021 at 9:00pm:
Why is it racist to wonder about the skin colour of a mixed race child? Everybody would wonder about it. Why cant it be said out loud?

It's very common for people to talk about possible skin colour with mixed race couples i don't see why this is a big deal.

The cartoonist Bill Leak had a son Johannes who does great cartoons.

meghan.jpg (128 KB | 4 )
meghan.jpg

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #63 - Mar 9th, 2021 at 9:35pm

Ahh - the New Racism between the Left and Right

Right (Internet)
Males: White, Red, Green, Brown
Females: Black, Yellow, Blue, Grey

Left (TV Media)
Males: Black, Yellow, Blue, Grey
Females: White, Red, Green, Brown

Now that's gonna stuff a lot of people.  Wink

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #64 - Mar 10th, 2021 at 3:53am

Because from what i gather they were wondering how white the child would be - not what colour

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #65 - Mar 10th, 2021 at 6:18am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Mar 10th, 2021 at 3:53am:

Because from what i gather they were wondering how white the child would be - not what colour

Spot

Nothing wrong with wondering.   Wink

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #66 - Mar 10th, 2021 at 6:52am

Neferti wrote on Mar 10th, 2021 at 6:18am:

Spot

Nothing wrong with wondering.   Wink

True, some even wonder about clits!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Mar 10th, 2021 at 7:16am

the latest picture released from the happy couple  only shows Meghan  although there are 3 persons in the picture.....I think it give a clear view of who rules the roost...

IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #68 - Mar 10th, 2021 at 7:45am

Spot

And what is wrong with wondering about how white a kiddie of a mixed race marriage would be?

He turned out pretty white. Is that now somehow regrettable and 'unconsciously racist' by the kiddie? Should have tried to be less white??

IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #69 - Mar 10th, 2021 at 9:33am

cods wrote on Mar 10th, 2021 at 7:16am:
the latest picture released from the happy couple  only shows Meghan  although there are 3 persons in the picture.....I think it give a clear view of who rules the roost...

Meghan should have taken lessons from Mary, not Diana.

Alarm bells should’ve rung at Buckingham Palace when Meghan had only one family member attend her wedding. No siblings, no cousins or uncles and aunties, just her mother and a slew of new celebrity acquaintances, including Oprah who she’d only met once.
« Last Edit: Mar 10th, 2021 at 9:55am by Bertie »  

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #70 - Mar 10th, 2021 at 1:17pm

Yes. The Danish Royalty is very 'European' and Mary is just fab!
Royalty is traditionally the representative of Master of Ceremony (hence the Court Jester mock) and Music and Entertainment would be the more orthodox culture to such a role. Politics and Military are contradictive. Emperors/Empresses are the Military representative and Presidents are for Politics.
The British Monarchy are not supposed to be involved in Politics, although Charles tries to 'meddle'. But they shouldn't be involved in Military matters either.
Hard for British Royalty being stuck in a nation that is Bipolar (Part America/Part Europe).

Harry has jilted the Windsor scene. Considered a 'bastard' anyway and not of Charles's 'Royal' blood. Harry has TAKEN THE BLACK and now must change his name to SNOW.  Cheesy

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Mar 10th, 2021 at 3:18pm

I am going to suggest Meghan go and visit Dr Phil, he would be the only person who would tell her why even her own family have nothing nice to say about them or at least her, she appears to have all of them off side as well...

Please dont tell me  Oprah has been left to rake in all this money this interview has generated.. if she didnt actually pay them she would have paid something that has their name on it....like Archewell. or similar.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #72 - Mar 10th, 2021 at 3:22pm

cods wrote on Mar 10th, 2021 at 3:18pm:
I am going to suggest Meghan go and visit Dr Phil, he would be the only person who would tell her why even her own family have nothing nice to say about them or at least her, she appears to have all of them off side as well...

Please dont tell me  Oprah has been left to rake in all this money this interview has generated.. if she didnt actually pay them she would have paid something that has their name on it....like Archewell. or similar.

Grin Grin

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Mar 10th, 2021 at 4:05pm

ohhh look at all the diddums crying because Meghan stood up to the royals .... boohoo

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Mar 10th, 2021 at 5:54pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 10th, 2021 at 4:05pm:
ohhh look at all the diddums crying because Meghan stood up to the royals .... boohoo

you can always go to monks site and complain about ozpol.... no one here will stop you!

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #75 - Mar 10th, 2021 at 6:22pm

cods wrote on Mar 10th, 2021 at 5:54pm:

you can always go to monks site and complain about ozpol.... no one here will stop you!

Grin Grin
Oh they 'all' do it over there Cods.
They hate this place so much and we're all a bunch of so-n-so's here.

...and yet they come for our attentions like a bunch of ADHD's.

IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #76 - Mar 10th, 2021 at 6:24pm

ALL his family and ALL her family were there at the wedding.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Mar 10th, 2021 at 7:04pm

to what end? What has your complaining about monk, aussie and I, just to name a few,  at the sewer ever accomplished? If I want to complain about ozpol, I'll do it here. Where it might have the most effect. Doing it elsewhere is pointless.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #78 - Mar 10th, 2021 at 7:56pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 10th, 2021 at 7:04pm:

to what end? What has your complaining about monk, aussie and I, just to name a few,  at the sewer ever accomplished? If I want to complain about ozpol, I'll do it here. Where it might have the most effect. Doing it elsewhere is pointless.

So your whining about OzPol back at the Monkey Cage is a pointless act. I can see why you miss your targets when you try to take aim at the likes of Setanta/Cu/Moj(whatever) and FreeDiver.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #79 - Mar 10th, 2021 at 11:54pm

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #80 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:03am

I did watch the interview... and it has opened my eyes quite a bit.

I don’t consider anyone’s breaking point to be dismissed.
What guts it takes to break away from an old establishment knowing the media are going to have a field day of who is the bad guys or the good guys in this.

Let me ask this....whom has married a partner only to be bossed by your partners family? Because of titles? Public show? Money?
All entrapment reasons.
To be owned.
To be obligated.

And I now see... how much strength of love it took for Harry to break away... in support of his partner and child.

Harry suffered a huge loss when his banished mother was killed.
He could see a pattern emerging.

If not Fergy ... then Diana ... then Meaghan ....
Such misogyny.
All these 3 women had much in common.
Unique, strong, banished/unsupported by the firm, media moguls having a field day exploiting them.

Just remember when Harry got angry with the media and their bs about his wife.
That’s not a wimp.
And now I see with new eyes, that Harry has shown the world his love and affection, and support he has for his wife.
That beautiful human quality his mother has reared him on... lots of love and hugs.
That’s not a wimp that is unafraid to show the world this.
Whereas the cold Royal brits would NEVER show any such human warmth.
They seem happier instead to support affairs to then banish the wives instead.
Oh and the support for prince pedophile Andrew... wow! Me think that amazing!!

As for anyone that thinks a person is not capable of feeling suicidal when pregnant due to a form of abuse or bullying...
....I saw one commentator that said he didn’t believe it... but of course he wouldn’t... he is an older male, never pregnant, no female hormones to cope with etc etc

For any male to make that call against a pregnant female feeling suicidal... no wonder the world is crap as it is...
instead of compassion... we turn on pregnant women?
Instead of understanding... we boo hoo a person because we see money in their lives instead of humanity?

Since when does a lot of money make a person complete if family treat you like a commodity other than a human with emotions?
Can we stop focusing on money for a while... it’s fogging the brain from thinking clearly.

I happen to know of someone very close to me... a long time ago...was ready to suicide at 8 months pregnant because of being treated badly and had no support.

Umm... Harry is a gem, I love the way he is so obviously loving his wife...what the World needs is more Harrys.

I predict this marriage will weather many storms.
What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.

« Last Edit: Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:12am by Sophia »  

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #81 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:10am

Do you think Floki gave a hoot about his homeland that rejected him, let alone his Gods that forsaked him in the face of a Middle-Eastern Religion??
Harry is in the New World now.
Harry is happy as Floki.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #82 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:18am

Sophia wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:03am:

What guts it takes to break away from an old establishment knowing the media are going to have a field day of who is the bad guys or the good guys in this.

Let me ask this....whom has married a partner only to be bossed by your partners family? Because of titles? Public show? Money?
All entrapment reasons.
To be owned.
To be obligated.

And I now see... how much strength of love it took for Harry to break away... in support of his partner and child.

Such misogyny.
Unique, strong, banished/unsupported by the firm, media moguls having a field day exploiting them.

That’s not a wimp.
And now I see with new eyes, that Harry has shown the world his love and affection, and support he has for his wife.
That beautiful human quality his mother has reared him on... lots of love and hugs.

As for anyone that thinks a person is not capable of feeling suicidal when pregnant due to a form of abuse or bullying...
....I saw one commentator that said he didn’t believe it... but of course he wouldn’t... he is an older male, never pregnant, no female hormones to cope with etc etc

For any male to make that call against a pregnant female feeling suicidal... no wonder the world is crap as it is...
Instead of understanding... we boo hoo a person because we see money in their lives instead of humanity?

Since when does a lot of money make a person complete if family treat you like a commodity other than a human with emotions?
Can we stop focusing on money for a while... it’s fogging the brain from thinking clearly.

I happen to know of someone very close to me... a long time ago...was ready to suicide at 8 months pregnant because of being treated badly and had no support.

Umm... Harry is a gem, I love the way he is so obviously loving his wife...what the World needs is more Harrys.

We have more important things to worry about than
some rich people complaining about their lives.

Jump to 10:12

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #83 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:21am

Jasin wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:10am:
Do you think Floki gave a hoot about his homeland that rejected him, let alone his Gods that forsaked him in the face of a Middle-Eastern Religion??
Harry is in the New World now.
Harry is happy as Floki.

Yes and remember others that were banished/exiled from their countries/land, or jailed. We all know of some.

One of my faves ... his holiness the 14th Dalai Lama.

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #84 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:24am

Bobby. wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:18am:

All entrapment reasons.
To be owned.
To be obligated.

Such misogyny.

That’s not a wimp.

We have more important things to worry about than
some rich people complaining about their lives.

Jump to 10:12

Stop referring to the money ...
There’s a strong message in what those that can do...
Many people have money... but not all go out on a limb to make greater awareness of more human factors that need addressing.

Just because someone has money and feels  suicidal...
is no less importance than someone without money that feels suicidal.

Oh... and if you don’t want to know about rich Harry and Meaghan, then you won’t want to know about the rest of them royals...

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #85 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:28am

Lols is right Bobby.
The British Press made Money out of exploiting Harry and Megan.
Why can't they make money slagging off the British Press in return?

(edit) They felt safer in America. If they stayed in Britain and spoke up - they'd be killed in a tunnel car crash. No security remember.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #86 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:30am

Sophia wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:24am:
Stop referring to the money ...
There’s a strong message in what those that can do...
Many people have money... but not all go out on a limb to make greater awareness of more human factors that need addressing.

Just because someone has money and feels  suicidal...
is no less importance than someone without money that feels suicidal.

Oh... and if you don’t want to know about rich Harry and Meaghan, then you won’t want to know about the rest of them royals...

She is a manipulator -
she's done a good job on Harry and she's done a job on you if you
go for her suicide card that she has played.
She's a spoilt brat and so his Harry.
The British army should have made him tough
but instead he's been pussy whipped by Megan.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #87 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:32am

Jasin wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:28am:
Lols is right Bobby.

(edit) They felt safer in America. If they stayed in Britain and spoke up - they'd be killed in a tunnel car crash. No security remember.

They should never have got married -
even I could have told them it wasn't going to work.
Look at what happened to Diana -
wasn't that enough of a lesson?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #88 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:32am

If I had a chick like Megan. Even a celibate guy like me would be somewhat pussy-whipped.  Smiley

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #89 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:35am

Bobby. wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:32am:
Lols is right Bobby.

Diana was an Anna Nicole-Smith pushed into the marriage by her own Spencer Family for the $$$ and positional power (There are a few other major historical families other than the Windsors - each one with the potential to replace the Windsors if they fall).

I bet it was Camilla that wanted to know if the kid was going to stain the gene pool. She is childless and bitter you know.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #90 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:36am

Jasin wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:32am:
If I had a chick like Megan. Even a celibate guy like me would be somewhat pussy-whipped.  Smiley

You're a sucker waiting to be robbed by
some pussy whipping gold digger.  Grin

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #91 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:37am

Jasin wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:35am:
Lols is right Bobby.

Diana was an Anna Nicole-Smith pushed into the marriage by her own Spencer Family for the $$$ and positional power (There are a few other major historical families other than the Windsors - each one with the potential to replace the Windsors if they fall).

I bet it was Camilla that wanted to know if the kid was going to stain the gene pool. She is childless and bitter you know.

That nasty Camilla - of course it was her.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #92 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:39am

Bobby. wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:36am:

Many have tried. At my age though - who needs it.  Grin
I will have a good retirement $$$

(edit) So many guys my age who have lost everything from 'de-facto' relationships they've had for just a year to someone they met on a Dating Site.
"Hey Grandma, Aunty - go and get us a house from some old lonely geezer with some $$$"

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #93 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:43am

...what are you doing up at this time anyway Lols?

It's usually me, Unsub, Bobby, Grapps, Set (Mojil Moji - oh whatever!)

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #94 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:44am

Jasin wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:39am:

Many have tried. At my age though - who needs it.  Grin
I will have a good retirement $$$

(edit) So many guys my age who have lost everything from 'de-facto' relationships they've had for just a year to someone they met on a Dating Site.
"Hey Grandma, Aunty - go and get us a house from some old lonely geezer with some $$$"

By the time you're 50 you need to have grown up.
Pussy is no longer important like it was when you were 25.
When you're 60 you can't really perform anyway.
You're better off forgetting all about it.
You know you'll only get robbed.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #95 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:45am

Jasin wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:43am:

I decided to stay up late tonight -

had some major family issues yesterday.

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #96 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:47am

Lols is right Bobby.

Really?
You sound like such a happy matchmaker.

What lesson are you taking about????
Is there something you know about Diana’s “accident” ?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #97 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:51am

Sophia wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:47am:
Lols is right Bobby.

Really?
You sound like such a happy matchmaker.

What lesson are you taking about????
Is there something you know about Diana’s “accident” ?

I believe that Diana was killed by the idiot driver
going 200km/hr in a 50 km/hr tunnel.
However - she was never going to be happy
just being a royal cow to make babies -
someone should have warned her.
If she would have just said no to it all she would still be alive
and have led a happy life.
Bagging a Prince has responsibilities too.
Imagine having to have security guards for the rest of your life?
Stuff that.
I'd rather be me.

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #98 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:52am

Bobby. wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:45am:

I’m actually in bed, usually watching Netflix but decided to go bed early instead.... toss, turn, thinking thinking... darn it...

So I decide to enlighten myself by writing in here  Grin

Now you know DLS ends early April... so it won’t seem so late then!
Imma gunna sign out now and have a haffa glassa milk ....

Zzzzzzzzzzz

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #99 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:54am

I'm a middle-child (even in the middle of all my cousins).
Apparently I was always an issue to them all and only my in-laws had time for me.
I could be gone for days and nights when even 10 and they didn't give a hoot.
I don't have family issues anymore. They mean nothing to me, like I didn't to them.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #100 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:55am

Sophia wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:52am:

I’m actually in bed, usually watching Netflix but decided to go bed early instead.... toss, turn, thinking thinking... darn it...

So I decide to enlighten myself by writing in here  Grin

Now you know DLS ends early April... so it won’t seem so late then!
Imma gunna sign out now and have a haffa glassa milk ....

Zzzzzzzzzzz

Night Lols.

[edit] You can trust Lols Bobby. She's happily married with a half a glass of full cream dairy milk.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #101 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:56am

Jasin wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:54am:

Apparently I was always an issue to them all and only my in-laws had time for me.
I don't have family issues anymore. They mean nothing to me, like I didn't to them.

God will watch over you -  goodnight.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #102 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:58am

Bobby. wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:56am:
Jasin wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:54am:

God will watch over you -  goodnight.

Night Bobby.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #103 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:59am

Jasin is on the bones of his arse and lives in a tent. Not much of a gold mine.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #104 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 1:10am

rhino wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:59am:

Jasin is on the bones of his arse and lives in a tent. Not much of a gold mine.

Even better. I live in other people's houses while they're away for long periods. Mostly BIG houses. I'm not quite $500,000 in savings which I won't waste on a (over-priced) house as I've always been like a nomad - many different places I've lived and many different industries and jobs. Some high-paying, but hard work. Other's low paying but a load of fun. I'm just a hunter-gatherer of society - a Free Spirit. I'm thinking of retiring in New Zealand to end my days over-looking Lake Te-Anau and snow-capped Mountains.

How you doing in city suburbia with all the miserable people? Stuck in the mud?

[edit] You sound like that bloke who rang in to complain about the previous caller on 2GB who said he was paying only $500 a week in costs to live on a boat in Sydney Harbour and not paying the usual $3,000+ Rent like everyone else on land around the harbour.  Grin
« Last Edit: Mar 11th, 2021 at 1:31am by Jasin »  

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #105 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 6:32am

All entrapment reasons.
To be owned.
To be obligated.

Such misogyny.

That’s not a wimp.

Thank you Lols, for the only humane, sensible and reasoned post i noticed on this thread.

To the rest f you, shame on you.

And well done also Lols, you provided in your post the only reason i'd yet seen as to why this thread should be in Women's Issues. Prior to that, it was simply about old lady gossip mag/tabloid bullshit. You gave us something to sink our teeth into.

Pity it won't happen though.

I'll give it a shot though ... what i saw in the interview only backed up what i had intuited; that Harry was compelled to draw comparisons to his mother in the treatment of Meghan. How horrific for him. It takes a hard heart not to feel compassion for that.

And we heard endless tirades against Fergie. And her daughters were never beautiful enough.Prince Anne looks like a horse etc.

And the kicker is, most of the commentators on this thread would get a giggle out of all of that.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #106 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 7:13am

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #107 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 8:23am

Bobby. wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 7:13am:

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

Meghan and Harry reportedly did not earn from the interview. Instead, Oprah Winfrey's production house Harpo Productions is said to earn millions from the interview. CBS paid around $7-9 million to Harpo for the interview rights, as mentioned in a report in the Wall Street Journal.11 hours ago

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #108 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 8:33am

Redmond Neck wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 8:23am:

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

Meghan and Harry reportedly did not earn from the interview. Instead, Oprah Winfrey's production house Harpo Productions is said to earn millions from the interview. CBS paid around $7-9 million to Harpo for the interview rights, as mentioned in a report in the Wall Street Journal.11 hours ago

So they caused all that trouble for nothing?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #109 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 8:44am

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

i do find that hard to believe red....3.5. hours   Roll Eyes and she paid nothing......I am not saying they personally received anything.......but seriously!!!!!!!!!!...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #110 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 8:45am

Bobby. wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 8:33am:

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

So they caused all that trouble for nothing?

it is odd... why not give the exclusive to Netflix?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #111 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 9:02am

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #112 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 9:19am

Is this about women’s issues.... or money issues in here????

Maybe a thread to bash the cash in a different forum rather than in here, “women’s issues”
Just saying.

Wanna talk money then... here...a hypothetical. 
If I said I was a multi millionaire, would that make me less human? My feelings or troubles discounted because money is the key focus?

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #113 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 9:52am

Sophia wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 9:19am:

Is this about women’s issues.... or money issues in here????

Maybe a thread to bash the cash in a different forum rather than in here, “women’s issues”
Just saying.

Wanna talk money then... here...a hypothetical. 
If I said I was a multi millionaire, would that make me less human? My feelings or troubles discounted because money is the key focus?

If you were a multi-millionaire, Lols, you wouldn't be looking in here.  Grin Grin

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #114 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 10:49am

useless fcuksticks

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #115 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 10:52am

-

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #116 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 11:55am

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #117 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 1:13pm

I bet Harry & Megan will be embraced by America's Celebrities (American royalty) and supported. Megan has saved Harry.
Now he can relax in peace for a new life like Floki.

Welcome to the New World Harry

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #118 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 5:12pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 1:13pm:
I bet Harry & Megan will be embraced by America's Celebrities (American royalty) and supported. Megan has saved Harry.

I watched a thing on Edward VIII on Foxtel earlier today and, gee, there is a similarity between Edward and Wallis and Harry and Meghan!  It covered a lot more than the usual stuff they tell us about that pair.

Here is a small taste.  Wink

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #119 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 5:38pm

mothra wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 6:32am:

All entrapment reasons.
To be owned.
To be obligated.

Such misogyny.

That’s not a wimp.

Thank you Lols, for the only humane, sensible and reasoned post i noticed on this thread.

And well done also Lols, you provided in your post the only reason i'd yet seen as to why this thread should be in Women's Issues. Prior to that, it was simply about old lady gossip mag/tabloid bullshit. You gave us something to sink our teeth into.

I'll give it a shot though ... what i saw in the interview only backed up what i had intuited; that Harry was compelled to draw comparisons to his mother in the treatment of Meghan. How horrific for him. It takes a hard heart not to feel compassion for that.

And we heard endless tirades against Fergie. And her daughters were never beautiful enough.Prince Anne looks like a horse etc.

And the kicker is, most of the commentators on this thread would get a giggle out of all of that.

I agree with you both overall.

The tabloids hounded Meghan till she had real problems.
The royal family should have done something.
harry did the right thing to protect his wife.

I have had a mental/nervous breakdown and empathised entirely with her.

I saw the signs in her and Harrys protective ways.
They have both been hurt and are now healing.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #120 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 5:49pm

useless fcuksticks both of them

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #121 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 6:16pm

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #122 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 7:43pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 6:16pm:

LOL LOL LOL LOL he is heading just this way Bobby- feel sorry for him to be very honest !!! Wish she would join this forum- I would love to give her a mouthful - stupid bitch she is- I hate her

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #123 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 9:50pm

Neferti wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 5:12pm:
Jasin wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 1:13pm:

I watched a thing on Edward VIII on Foxtel earlier today and, gee, there is a similarity between Edward and Wallis and Harry and Meghan!  It covered a lot more than the usual stuff they tell us about that pair.

Here is a small taste.  Wink

I have read quite a bit on Walis and the Prince of Wales...and she had quite a lurid history..she apprently went to China at some stage and went to some kind of erotic haven where she learnt all sort s of  I guess erotic things.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes... and by all accounts the good old Edward was a bit of a dud in bed...one of the reasons he pursued  married women.. he also never produced any children. which is something I think  helped in them allowing  him to abdicate.... and when you think of the extent he went to to marry her    well one can only guess..... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #124 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 10:03pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 5:38pm:

All entrapment reasons.
To be owned.
To be obligated.

Such misogyny.

That’s not a wimp.

[highlight]I have had a mental/nervous breakdown and empathised entirely with he[/highlight]r.

sorry to hear that sprint I do hope its all behind you now....

personally I would have had some sympathy for them had there been one word ... just one....saying something good about the time they had with the Firm...... at least they got a wedding of great magnitude....and she got a good look at the world..... Prince Charles the future king walked her down the aisle......

she didnt have to worry about paying the rent.or an instalment on the Rolls... she even had bags of designer clothes delivered to her door....if she was that distressed by the tabloids... why have her read them????....

by the look of the accusations about her bullying  it looks very much as if its true..as quite a few are putting their hands up....havent we all heard of wannabee celebrities   throwing their weight around..and becoming thoroughly unpopular ? it happens..

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #125 - Mar 12th, 2021 at 5:07am

cods wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 10:03pm:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 5:38pm:

All entrapment reasons.
To be owned.
To be obligated.

Such misogyny.

That’s not a wimp.

[highlight]I have had a mental/nervous breakdown and empathised entirely with he[/highlight]r.

sorry to hear that sprint I do hope its all behind you now....

personally I would have had some sympathy for them had there been one word ... just one....saying something good about the time they had with the Firm...... at least they got a wedding of great magnitude....and she got a good look at the world..... Prince Charles the future king walked her down the aisle......

she didnt have to worry about paying the rent.or an instalment on the Rolls... she even had bags of designer clothes delivered to her door....if she was that distressed by the tabloids... why have her read them????....

by the look of the accusations about her bullying  it looks very much as if its true..as quite a few are putting their hands up....havent we all heard of wannabee celebrities   throwing their weight around..and becoming thoroughly unpopular ? it happens..

She couldnt even go out for a drive by herself. it doesnt seem like such a good deal to me.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #126 - Mar 12th, 2021 at 9:33am

She couldnt even go out for a drive by herself. it doesnt seem like such a good deal to me.

Spot [/quote]

ummmmm whos now whinging about no SECURITY.???

mate she wanted her cake and eat it at the same time......all the royals drive themselves....  we did see someone approach Prince Charles years ago when in Australia  so they are vulnerable  we have seen world famous leaders killed...it happens..

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #127 - Dec 2nd, 2023 at 6:32pm

This Topic was moved here from Women's Issues by freediver.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print