IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Re: Harry and Meghan
Reply #122 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 7:43pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 6:16pm:

LOL LOL LOL LOL he is heading just this way Bobby- feel sorry for him to be very honest !!! Wish she would join this forum- I would love to give her a mouthful - stupid bitch she is- I hate her

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #123 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 9:50pm

Neferti wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 5:12pm:
Jasin wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 1:13pm:
I bet Harry & Megan will be embraced by America's Celebrities (American royalty) and supported. Megan has saved Harry.
Now he can relax in peace for a new life like Floki.

I watched a thing on Edward VIII on Foxtel earlier today and, gee, there is a similarity between Edward and Wallis and Harry and Meghan!  It covered a lot more than the usual stuff they tell us about that pair.

Here is a small taste.  Wink

I have read quite a bit on Walis and the Prince of Wales...and she had quite a lurid history..she apprently went to China at some stage and went to some kind of erotic haven where she learnt all sort s of  I guess erotic things.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes... and by all accounts the good old Edward was a bit of a dud in bed...one of the reasons he pursued  married women.. he also never produced any children. which is something I think  helped in them allowing  him to abdicate.... and when you think of the extent he went to to marry her    well one can only guess..... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #124 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 10:03pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 5:38pm:
mothra wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 6:32am:
Sophia wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:03am:
I did watch the interview... and it has opened my eyes quite a bit.

I don’t consider anyone’s breaking point to be dismissed.
What guts it takes to break away from an old establishment knowing the media are going to have a field day of who is the bad guys or the good guys in this.

Let me ask this....whom has married a partner only to be bossed by your partners family? Because of titles? Public show? Money?
All entrapment reasons.
To be owned.
To be obligated.

And I now see... how much strength of love it took for Harry to break away... in support of his partner and child.

Harry suffered a huge loss when his banished mother was killed.
He could see a pattern emerging.

If not Fergy ... then Diana ... then Meaghan ....
Such misogyny.
All these 3 women had much in common.
Unique, strong, banished/unsupported by the firm, media moguls having a field day exploiting them.

Just remember when Harry got angry with the media and their bs about his wife.
That’s not a wimp.
And now I see with new eyes, that Harry has shown the world his love and affection, and support he has for his wife.
That beautiful human quality his mother has reared him on... lots of love and hugs.
That’s not a wimp that is unafraid to show the world this.
Whereas the cold Royal brits would NEVER show any such human warmth.
They seem happier instead to support affairs to then banish the wives instead.
Oh and the support for prince pedophile Andrew... wow! Me think that amazing!!

As for anyone that thinks a person is not capable of feeling suicidal when pregnant due to a form of abuse or bullying...
....I saw one commentator that said he didn’t believe it... but of course he wouldn’t... he is an older male, never pregnant, no female hormones to cope with etc etc

For any male to make that call against a pregnant female feeling suicidal... no wonder the world is crap as it is...
instead of compassion... we turn on pregnant women?
Instead of understanding... we boo hoo a person because we see money in their lives instead of humanity?

Since when does a lot of money make a person complete if family treat you like a commodity other than a human with emotions?
Can we stop focusing on money for a while... it’s fogging the brain from thinking clearly.

I happen to know of someone very close to me... a long time ago...was ready to suicide at 8 months pregnant because of being treated badly and had no support.

Umm... Harry is a gem, I love the way he is so obviously loving his wife...what the World needs is more Harrys.

I predict this marriage will weather many storms.
What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.

Thank you Lols, for the only humane, sensible and reasoned post i noticed on this thread.

To the rest f you, shame on you.

And well done also Lols, you provided in your post the only reason i'd yet seen as to why this thread should be in Women's Issues. Prior to that, it was simply about old lady gossip mag/tabloid bullshit. You gave us something to sink our teeth into.

Pity it won't happen though.

I'll give it a shot though ... what i saw in the interview only backed up what i had intuited; that Harry was compelled to draw comparisons to his mother in the treatment of Meghan. How horrific for him. It takes a hard heart not to feel compassion for that.

And we heard endless tirades against Fergie. And her daughters were never beautiful enough.Prince Anne looks like a horse etc.

And the kicker is, most of the commentators on this thread would get a giggle out of all of that.

I agree with you both overall.

The tabloids hounded Meghan till she had real problems.
The royal family should have done something.
harry did the right thing to protect his wife.

[highlight]I have had a mental/nervous breakdown and empathised entirely with he[/highlight]r.

I saw the signs in her and Harrys protective ways.
They have both been hurt and are now healing.

sorry to hear that sprint I do hope its all behind you now....

personally I would have had some sympathy for them had there been one word ... just one....saying something good about the time they had with the Firm...... at least they got a wedding of great magnitude....and she got a good look at the world..... Prince Charles the future king walked her down the aisle......

she didnt have to worry about paying the rent.or an instalment on the Rolls... she even had bags of designer clothes delivered to her door....if she was that distressed by the tabloids... why have her read them????....

by the look of the accusations about her bullying  it looks very much as if its true..as quite a few are putting their hands up....havent we all heard of wannabee celebrities   throwing their weight around..and becoming thoroughly unpopular ? it happens..

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #125 - Mar 12th, 2021 at 5:07am

cods wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 10:03pm:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 5:38pm:
mothra wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 6:32am:
Sophia wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:03am:
I did watch the interview... and it has opened my eyes quite a bit.

I don’t consider anyone’s breaking point to be dismissed.
What guts it takes to break away from an old establishment knowing the media are going to have a field day of who is the bad guys or the good guys in this.

Let me ask this....whom has married a partner only to be bossed by your partners family? Because of titles? Public show? Money?
All entrapment reasons.
To be owned.
To be obligated.

And I now see... how much strength of love it took for Harry to break away... in support of his partner and child.

Harry suffered a huge loss when his banished mother was killed.
He could see a pattern emerging.

If not Fergy ... then Diana ... then Meaghan ....
Such misogyny.
All these 3 women had much in common.
Unique, strong, banished/unsupported by the firm, media moguls having a field day exploiting them.

Just remember when Harry got angry with the media and their bs about his wife.
That’s not a wimp.
And now I see with new eyes, that Harry has shown the world his love and affection, and support he has for his wife.
That beautiful human quality his mother has reared him on... lots of love and hugs.
That’s not a wimp that is unafraid to show the world this.
Whereas the cold Royal brits would NEVER show any such human warmth.
They seem happier instead to support affairs to then banish the wives instead.
Oh and the support for prince pedophile Andrew... wow! Me think that amazing!!

As for anyone that thinks a person is not capable of feeling suicidal when pregnant due to a form of abuse or bullying...
....I saw one commentator that said he didn’t believe it... but of course he wouldn’t... he is an older male, never pregnant, no female hormones to cope with etc etc

For any male to make that call against a pregnant female feeling suicidal... no wonder the world is crap as it is...
instead of compassion... we turn on pregnant women?
Instead of understanding... we boo hoo a person because we see money in their lives instead of humanity?

Since when does a lot of money make a person complete if family treat you like a commodity other than a human with emotions?
Can we stop focusing on money for a while... it’s fogging the brain from thinking clearly.

I happen to know of someone very close to me... a long time ago...was ready to suicide at 8 months pregnant because of being treated badly and had no support.

Umm... Harry is a gem, I love the way he is so obviously loving his wife...what the World needs is more Harrys.

I predict this marriage will weather many storms.
What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.

Thank you Lols, for the only humane, sensible and reasoned post i noticed on this thread.

To the rest f you, shame on you.

And well done also Lols, you provided in your post the only reason i'd yet seen as to why this thread should be in Women's Issues. Prior to that, it was simply about old lady gossip mag/tabloid bullshit. You gave us something to sink our teeth into.

Pity it won't happen though.

I'll give it a shot though ... what i saw in the interview only backed up what i had intuited; that Harry was compelled to draw comparisons to his mother in the treatment of Meghan. How horrific for him. It takes a hard heart not to feel compassion for that.

And we heard endless tirades against Fergie. And her daughters were never beautiful enough.Prince Anne looks like a horse etc.

And the kicker is, most of the commentators on this thread would get a giggle out of all of that.

I agree with you both overall.

The tabloids hounded Meghan till she had real problems.
The royal family should have done something.
harry did the right thing to protect his wife.

[highlight]I have had a mental/nervous breakdown and empathised entirely with he[/highlight]r.

I saw the signs in her and Harrys protective ways.
They have both been hurt and are now healing.

sorry to hear that sprint I do hope its all behind you now....

personally I would have had some sympathy for them had there been one word ... just one....saying something good about the time they had with the Firm...... at least they got a wedding of great magnitude....and she got a good look at the world..... Prince Charles the future king walked her down the aisle......

she didnt have to worry about paying the rent.or an instalment on the Rolls... she even had bags of designer clothes delivered to her door....if she was that distressed by the tabloids... why have her read them????....

by the look of the accusations about her bullying  it looks very much as if its true..as quite a few are putting their hands up....havent we all heard of wannabee celebrities   throwing their weight around..and becoming thoroughly unpopular ? it happens..

She couldnt even go out for a drive by herself. it doesnt seem like such a good deal to me.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #126 - Mar 12th, 2021 at 9:33am

She couldnt even go out for a drive by herself. it doesnt seem like such a good deal to me.

Spot [/quote]

ummmmm whos now whinging about no SECURITY.???

mate she wanted her cake and eat it at the same time......all the royals drive themselves....  we did see someone approach Prince Charles years ago when in Australia  so they are vulnerable  we have seen world famous leaders killed...it happens..

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #127 - Dec 2nd, 2023 at 6:32pm

This Topic was moved here from Women's Issues by freediver.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print