Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9
Send Topic Print
Harry and Meghan (Read 12417 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Harry and Meghan
Mar 5th, 2021 at 7:04am

What the heck is wrong with that pair?...I thought they ran away because of the media and exploitation!   and here they are making headlines  because they are chatting to a TV show that is now peddling their efforts to the world.....

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Harry and Meghan
Reply #1 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 6:19pm

they will be in channel 10  8.3.21.    7.30pm..

I wasnt going to watch it... but I want to see the actress in action...this is getting really ugly......I am shocked Harry  is going along with it all..

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #2 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 6:24pm

cods wrote on Mar 5th, 2021 at 6:19pm:

I wasnt going to watch it... but I want to see the actress in action...this is getting really ugly......I am shocked Harry  is going along with it all..

He is SO under the thumb.

He is a wimp.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 6:28pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Mar 5th, 2021 at 6:24pm:
cods wrote on Mar 5th, 2021 at 6:19pm:

He is SO under the thumb.

He is a wimp.

not wrong...I hope he is happy in some way  he has given up a lot for her...shes happy back where shes always wanted to be.....I dont think she could handle  being behind Will and Kate..... did you notice the heading for the show is MEGHAN and Harry..

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #4 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 6:30pm

Look  at all the money they have made, it makes me scream

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 11:19pm

The Media (let alone the Royal advisors) always tries to make the younger siblings out as 'bad', which helps make the likes of William and Kate look better than they really are.
Harry was a expendable sacrifice to the cause of making William look like a King before he actually is. The Media were hanging on Harry and Megs to be involved in scandals etc. Look at how Andrew turned out.

That's why they left. Harry wasn't going to be the fall guy for his brother.
As for the Media? Well the American media may be more supportive of him, through Megs - but if they really wanted to get away from the Media entirely, they should move here to Australia and live in Bermagui Cheesy

Royalty is Master of Ceremony (hence the Court Jester mock). Kings are for Ceremony, Emperors are for Empire.
The Royal Family should be more into Music in Europe than Military. They're already banned from Politics - which is right.

I wish Harry well. They need to make an income and if the American Media are going to pay their way a bit with the odd special, then ok by me. But Harry needs to find himself a new 'theme' of belonging. Maybe his Invictus effort might pave the way or maybe he should take up Art??
I think Megan (and Kate) are spunks - thank god. The Royal gene pool was looking a bit 'common' there for a very long while of generations.

I never liked Diana. She was an emmaculate fraud.
The Spencer Family is powerful and historically thought themselves superior to the Windsors (there's a lot more to it too). Diana was sent in to 'gold dig' (just like Anna Nicole Smith was sent in at 16 to dig an old millionaire) - simple as that. She smiled for the camera's with a quiet manner.
But off camera she was a potty mouth brat. All just a show.
I found her quite evil to be honest. She turned the Royal Show inside out off camera, while duping the public with her innocent-like ways. No wonder Charles got sick of the Spencer saboteur and the Queen eventually taught the Spencer family  a lesson.

There are three other Families in Britain that think they deserve the title, not the Windsors. The Spencers are one of  them. Hell, you might as well call them the Lannisters.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Mar 6th, 2021 at 7:35am

that is such a load of BS jas  please take your meds....

they idolised Harry  even when he played strip poker   and wore a NAZI shirt.....he could do no wrong...he and his brother obviously loved each other....now they dont speak..... Harry found nothing wrong with his life for 35 years.....

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #7 - Mar 6th, 2021 at 10:15am

cods wrote on Mar 5th, 2021 at 7:04am:
What the heck is wrong with that pair?...I thought they ran away because of the media and exploitation!   and here they are making headlines  because they are chatting to a TV show that is now peddling their efforts to the world.....

Harry is under the thumb! I am sick of reading about them (her). Reminds me of another Yank who married a Prince!

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #8 - Mar 6th, 2021 at 10:38am

I'm convinced that if it wasn't for Harry and Meghan (and the entire British Royal Family) all of the 'gossip magazines' (No Idea and the rest of its ilk) would have to close down.

I'm also convinced that if it wasn't for The Bold and the Beautiful all of the TV magazines would also be out of business.
« Last Edit: Mar 6th, 2021 at 10:52am by Carl D »  

"Masks are sand in the gears of the economy" - some f-wit pollie or big business CEO.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #9 - Mar 6th, 2021 at 10:47am

Of course she's got the 'title of Duchess' and married the future King of England's son. She secured her position (so she thinks) by getting pregnant again. Once she realised that she wasn't going to get her own way, she and 'the dummy' fked off to the US where all the niqqers who will side with her are. She has now totally pissed on her chips, and so has the dummy, by giving 'the gorrilla' an interview. Shame stupid Harry gave that fat 'unfunny comic' James Corden an interview BEFORE 'the gorilla' (or it was shown before) who is now furious at not being first to interview stupid Harry.
Poor stupid Harry, your mummy would be so proud of you.......NOT!

Another 12 months and they'll part........

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #10 - Mar 6th, 2021 at 10:55am

Just to add, I was proud of Harry and his time served in the Army before he went way down in his choice of women by getting hitched to that money and status grabbing bitch........now he's just another Royal idiot.........I feel sorry for HM and Prince Phillip.

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Mar 6th, 2021 at 2:14pm

cods wrote on Mar 6th, 2021 at 7:35am:
that is such a load of BS jas  please take your meds....

they idolised Harry  even when he played strip poker   and wore a NAZI shirt.....he could do no wrong...he and his brother obviously loved each other....now they dont speak..... Harry found nothing wrong with his life for 35 years.....

Oh they idolised him ok. Such things make the British Press a LOT of money, just like the Paparazzi exploited the 'personal life' of Britney Spears (when you exist 'up there' - your personal life is sacrificed) - to which she is now shut away in a bird cage.
They were only 'exploiting' Harry and hanging off every 'flaw' for scandal. The more 'bad' Harry looked, the better William was made out to be.

...maybe Harry's dad was indeed not Charles, maybe that's why he managed to escape the whole thing?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Mar 6th, 2021 at 2:28pm

Harry staying in the Realm of British Royalty is like younger siblings trying to compete with the eldest sibling for the love of the Father.
I even think Danni Minogue should have become a Doctor, rather than try walking in her sisters footsteps (Depeche Mode: Try walking in my shoes, you stumble and you fall).

William is the ultimate 'selling' prize for the Tabloids, afterall - he will be KING. He will never do anything 'wrong'. But he is 'boringly' perfect behind the role. He has no choice.
Harry on the other hand makes them money via anything that he does 'wrong', not right in their eyes and not being the one who will be King is considered 'negative'.

Thor and Loki syndrome. Except Harry is trying to escape that.

...what would happen if Harry became more popular in America, than William was in Britain?
Oh the British Media would write "Evil, evil Harry."
It's a fight he can't really win.

...Harry should move to Australia, get a job in a Factory and just have 15 kids and live a boring life that frustrates the Media and eventually makes them leave him alone.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - Mar 6th, 2021 at 3:22pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 6th, 2021 at 2:28pm:
Harry staying in the Realm of British Royalty is like younger siblings trying to compete with the eldest sibling for the love of the Father.
I even think Danni Minogue should have become a Doctor, rather than try walking in her sisters footsteps (Depeche Mode: Try walking in my shoes, you stumble and you fall).

William is the ultimate 'selling' prize for the Tabloids, afterall - he will be KING. He will never do anything 'wrong'. But he is 'boringly' perfect behind the role. He has no choice.
Harry on the other hand makes them money via anything that he does 'wrong', not right in their eyes and not being the one who will be King is considered 'negative'.

Thor and Loki syndrome. Except Harry is trying to escape that.

...what would happen if Harry became more popular in America, than William was in Britain?
Oh the British Media would write "Evil, evil Harry."
It's a fight he can't really win.

...Harry should move to Australia, get a job in a Factory and just have 15 kids and live a boring life that frustrates the Media and eventually makes them leave him alone.

Yes he could. That is an option.  I wonder why it would not even cross his mind?  Meghan would just leap at it, like a duck to water, yes?

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #14 - Mar 6th, 2021 at 3:34pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 6th, 2021 at 3:22pm:
Yes he could. That is an option.  I wonder why it would not even cross his mind?  Meghan would just leap at it, like a duck to water, yes?

Has Meghan got some Indian ancestors, I wonder.  Huh

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9
Send Topic Print