Send Topic Print
Harry and Meghan (Read 12507 times)
mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Harry and Meghan
Reply #105 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 6:32am

Sophia wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:03am:
I did watch the interview... and it has opened my eyes quite a bit.

I don’t consider anyone’s breaking point to be dismissed.
What guts it takes to break away from an old establishment knowing the media are going to have a field day of who is the bad guys or the good guys in this.

Let me ask this....whom has married a partner only to be bossed by your partners family? Because of titles? Public show? Money?
All entrapment reasons.
To be owned.
To be obligated.

And I now see... how much strength of love it took for Harry to break away... in support of his partner and child.

Harry suffered a huge loss when his banished mother was killed.
He could see a pattern emerging.

If not Fergy ... then Diana ... then Meaghan ....
Such misogyny.
All these 3 women had much in common.
Unique, strong, banished/unsupported by the firm, media moguls having a field day exploiting them.

Just remember when Harry got angry with the media and their bs about his wife.
That’s not a wimp.
And now I see with new eyes, that Harry has shown the world his love and affection, and support he has for his wife.
That beautiful human quality his mother has reared him on... lots of love and hugs.
That’s not a wimp that is unafraid to show the world this.
Whereas the cold Royal brits would NEVER show any such human warmth.
They seem happier instead to support affairs to then banish the wives instead.
Oh and the support for prince pedophile Andrew... wow! Me think that amazing!!

As for anyone that thinks a person is not capable of feeling suicidal when pregnant due to a form of abuse or bullying...
....I saw one commentator that said he didn’t believe it... but of course he wouldn’t... he is an older male, never pregnant, no female hormones to cope with etc etc

For any male to make that call against a pregnant female feeling suicidal... no wonder the world is crap as it is...
instead of compassion... we turn on pregnant women?
Instead of understanding... we boo hoo a person because we see money in their lives instead of humanity?

Since when does a lot of money make a person complete if family treat you like a commodity other than a human with emotions?
Can we stop focusing on money for a while... it’s fogging the brain from thinking clearly.

I happen to know of someone very close to me... a long time ago...was ready to suicide at 8 months pregnant because of being treated badly and had no support.

Umm... Harry is a gem, I love the way he is so obviously loving his wife...what the World needs is more Harrys.

I predict this marriage will weather many storms.
What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.

Thank you Lols, for the only humane, sensible and reasoned post i noticed on this thread.

To the rest f you, shame on you.

And well done also Lols, you provided in your post the only reason i'd yet seen as to why this thread should be in Women's Issues. Prior to that, it was simply about old lady gossip mag/tabloid bullshit. You gave us something to sink our teeth into.

Pity it won't happen though.

I'll give it a shot though ... what i saw in the interview only backed up what i had intuited; that Harry was compelled to draw comparisons to his mother in the treatment of Meghan. How horrific for him. It takes a hard heart not to feel compassion for that.

And we heard endless tirades against Fergie. And her daughters were never beautiful enough.Prince Anne looks like a horse etc.

And the kicker is, most of the commentators on this thread would get a giggle out of all of that.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #106 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 7:13am

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #107 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 8:23am

Bobby. wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 7:13am:

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

Meghan and Harry reportedly did not earn from the interview. Instead, Oprah Winfrey's production house Harpo Productions is said to earn millions from the interview. CBS paid around $7-9 million to Harpo for the interview rights, as mentioned in a report in the Wall Street Journal.11 hours ago

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #108 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 8:33am

Redmond Neck wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 8:23am:

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

Meghan and Harry reportedly did not earn from the interview. Instead, Oprah Winfrey's production house Harpo Productions is said to earn millions from the interview. CBS paid around $7-9 million to Harpo for the interview rights, as mentioned in a report in the Wall Street Journal.11 hours ago

So they caused all that trouble for nothing?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #109 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 8:44am

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

i do find that hard to believe red....3.5. hours   Roll Eyes and she paid nothing......I am not saying they personally received anything.......but seriously!!!!!!!!!!...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #110 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 8:45am

Bobby. wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 8:33am:

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

So they caused all that trouble for nothing?

it is odd... why not give the exclusive to Netflix?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #111 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 9:02am

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #112 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 9:19am

Is this about women’s issues.... or money issues in here????

Maybe a thread to bash the cash in a different forum rather than in here, “women’s issues”
Just saying.

Wanna talk money then... here...a hypothetical. 
If I said I was a multi millionaire, would that make me less human? My feelings or troubles discounted because money is the key focus?

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #113 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 9:52am

Sophia wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 9:19am:

Is this about women’s issues.... or money issues in here????

Maybe a thread to bash the cash in a different forum rather than in here, “women’s issues”
Just saying.

Wanna talk money then... here...a hypothetical. 
If I said I was a multi millionaire, would that make me less human? My feelings or troubles discounted because money is the key focus?

If you were a multi-millionaire, Lols, you wouldn't be looking in here.  Grin Grin

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #114 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 10:49am

useless fcuksticks

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #115 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 10:52am

-

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #116 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 11:55am

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #117 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 1:13pm

I bet Harry & Megan will be embraced by America's Celebrities (American royalty) and supported. Megan has saved Harry.
Now he can relax in peace for a new life like Floki.

Welcome to the New World Harry

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #118 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 5:12pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 1:13pm:
I bet Harry & Megan will be embraced by America's Celebrities (American royalty) and supported. Megan has saved Harry.
Now he can relax in peace for a new life like Floki.

I watched a thing on Edward VIII on Foxtel earlier today and, gee, there is a similarity between Edward and Wallis and Harry and Meghan!  It covered a lot more than the usual stuff they tell us about that pair.

Here is a small taste.  Wink

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #119 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 5:38pm

mothra wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 6:32am:
Sophia wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 12:03am:
I did watch the interview... and it has opened my eyes quite a bit.

I don’t consider anyone’s breaking point to be dismissed.
What guts it takes to break away from an old establishment knowing the media are going to have a field day of who is the bad guys or the good guys in this.

Let me ask this....whom has married a partner only to be bossed by your partners family? Because of titles? Public show? Money?
All entrapment reasons.
To be owned.
To be obligated.

And I now see... how much strength of love it took for Harry to break away... in support of his partner and child.

Harry suffered a huge loss when his banished mother was killed.
He could see a pattern emerging.

If not Fergy ... then Diana ... then Meaghan ....
Such misogyny.
All these 3 women had much in common.
Unique, strong, banished/unsupported by the firm, media moguls having a field day exploiting them.

Just remember when Harry got angry with the media and their bs about his wife.
That’s not a wimp.
And now I see with new eyes, that Harry has shown the world his love and affection, and support he has for his wife.
That beautiful human quality his mother has reared him on... lots of love and hugs.
That’s not a wimp that is unafraid to show the world this.
Whereas the cold Royal brits would NEVER show any such human warmth.
They seem happier instead to support affairs to then banish the wives instead.
Oh and the support for prince pedophile Andrew... wow! Me think that amazing!!

As for anyone that thinks a person is not capable of feeling suicidal when pregnant due to a form of abuse or bullying...
....I saw one commentator that said he didn’t believe it... but of course he wouldn’t... he is an older male, never pregnant, no female hormones to cope with etc etc

For any male to make that call against a pregnant female feeling suicidal... no wonder the world is crap as it is...
instead of compassion... we turn on pregnant women?
Instead of understanding... we boo hoo a person because we see money in their lives instead of humanity?

Since when does a lot of money make a person complete if family treat you like a commodity other than a human with emotions?
Can we stop focusing on money for a while... it’s fogging the brain from thinking clearly.

I happen to know of someone very close to me... a long time ago...was ready to suicide at 8 months pregnant because of being treated badly and had no support.

Umm... Harry is a gem, I love the way he is so obviously loving his wife...what the World needs is more Harrys.

I predict this marriage will weather many storms.
What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.

Thank you Lols, for the only humane, sensible and reasoned post i noticed on this thread.

To the rest f you, shame on you.

And well done also Lols, you provided in your post the only reason i'd yet seen as to why this thread should be in Women's Issues. Prior to that, it was simply about old lady gossip mag/tabloid bullshit. You gave us something to sink our teeth into.

Pity it won't happen though.

I'll give it a shot though ... what i saw in the interview only backed up what i had intuited; that Harry was compelled to draw comparisons to his mother in the treatment of Meghan. How horrific for him. It takes a hard heart not to feel compassion for that.

And we heard endless tirades against Fergie. And her daughters were never beautiful enough.Prince Anne looks like a horse etc.

And the kicker is, most of the commentators on this thread would get a giggle out of all of that.

I agree with you both overall.

The tabloids hounded Meghan till she had real problems.
The royal family should have done something.
harry did the right thing to protect his wife.

I have had a mental/nervous breakdown and empathised entirely with her.

I saw the signs in her and Harrys protective ways.
They have both been hurt and are now healing.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print