Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New phone case (Read 490 times)
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

New phone case
Mar 4th, 2021 at 9:51pm

Am looking for a new phone case, can't quite decide on the images on it.

1/ A WHITE MAN saving the World from a decline into leftardism?
Perhaps he could be ripping a homo flag apart?

2/ Images of the amazing inventions WHITE MEN have made?

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: New phone case
Reply #1 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 6:40am

OHHHHH, we are looking for an argument, arent we?

Imagine wearing a T shirt with "WHITE POWER" showing a man working.

Of perhaps a "Male Power" T shirt showing a man lifting a heavy SUV tyre with a diminutive female standing to one side.

How about a "White privilege" T shirt showing a cycle of work, saving, owning and living comfortably.

Or a "Christian" T shirt showing charity and love rather than murder of some cults.

There could be a "White man technology" T shirt showing advanced technology with some primitives shaking their spears at them.

Or a "silent Majority" T shirt showing a worker holding up all the bludgers on their shoulders.

Or a "Straight man" T shirt showing a man and a woman kissing rather than some queer/ twisted / sick portrayal of the mentally ill minority.

I imagine these T shirts would bring much protest from minority groups, because it would challenge their sickness.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #2 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 6:12pm

Valkie wrote on Mar 5th, 2021 at 6:40am:
OHHHHH, we are looking for an argument, arent we?

Imagine wearing a T shirt with "WHITE POWER" showing a man working.

Of perhaps a "Male Power" T shirt showing a man lifting a heavy SUV tyre with a diminutive female standing to one side.

How about a "White privilege" T shirt showing a cycle of work, saving, owning and living comfortably.

Or a "Christian" T shirt showing charity and love rather than murder of some cults.

There could be a "White man technology" T shirt showing advanced technology with some primitives shaking their spears at them.

Or a "silent Majority" T shirt showing a worker holding up all the bludgers on their shoulders.

Or a "Straight man" T shirt showing a man and a woman kissing rather than some queer/ twisted / sick portrayal of the mentally ill minority.

I imagine these T shirts would bring much protest from minority groups, because it would challenge their sickness.

I like some of those

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #3 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 6:33pm

Why not get something proactive rather than reactive?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 9:28pm

There are White people, Black,
Yellow
Green
(olive),
Blue
(true blue), Brown,
Grey
and
Red
people too.

...but it's the mixed-blooded
'Purple'
people that you gotta watch out for. Just like Sapiens were the mongrels that over-took the pure breeds of genetic isolation.
More the mix, the more robust the immunity and intelligence to make the Mixed-Blooded Purple people as the SUPERIOR RACE and inheritors of the future - while the pure breeds dwindle into inbred obscurity.
Grin Grin

Whites breed in Sahul here,
Blacks breed in Africa
Blues breed in Europe
Yellows breed in Asia
Reds breed in North America (just ask Trumpy)
Browns breed in Middle-East
Greys breed in Oceania (wearing AC/DC t-shirts)
Greens breed in South America

x8 Races x8 Regions - each Region has a representation of each of the x8 Races, which each Race having a different role to play, different to their own Race in other Regions of the world.

Equality for all, with the Purple-mix drawing them all into the One Race for all.
Cheesy

Don't worry Sprinty - it all will work out for everyone in the end. So many colours in the homo-rainbow...  Grin

When a man forsakes the love of women for the love of people - he jumps onto the horse of Celibacy and rides into the sunset.
While a Homo forsakes the love of women, jumps onto the horse of Celibacy and falls off the other side to kiss the dirt for the love of his fellow 'man'. Cheesy
« Last Edit: Mar 5th, 2021 at 9:37pm by Jasin »  

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 10:21pm

freediver wrote on Mar 5th, 2021 at 6:33pm:
Why not get something proactive rather than reactive?

yes, so

...............    a "Christian" T shirt showing charity and love ............

............ a "White man technology" T shirt showing advanced technology ............

...... a "Straight man" T shirt showing a man and a woman kissing ...........  '

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print