Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The Great American Race (Read 1199 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

The Great American Race
Mar 4th, 2021 at 5:51pm

Well these two - Mr 50 Shades of Grey Media and Blue Spin Doctor have ruled American Politics for a very long time. Even having a tiff called the Civil War on behalf of the Blacks and Yellows.
One is like an over-priced Health system and the other is Big Brother Media... that sang his way into the bed of another man's wife. The Yobbo & Wanker Politics.

zamerin.jpg (33 KB | 2 )
zamerin.jpg

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: The Great American Race
Reply #1 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 5:53pm

Then along came little Mr Red-Ranga Trump like an evil redneck Harkonnen to kick the Media Hornet's nest and throw a spanner in the works of a system that just wasn't cutting the mustard in a world that is changing.

zzztrumpy.jpg (21 KB | 0 )
zzztrumpy.jpg

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 5:55pm

But as you know, where there's a Red Ranga, there's usually a Blonde Angel (Mr White Truth) - not for the Big Brother Media, but for the Political 'New World Order' of things in Politics.
I personally can't wait and I saw this guy coming, the moment Trump appeared.
The Browns and the Olive Greens might get a good wrap now.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 5:59pm

The White Angel Man will be too powerful for the Planet America dynamic duo of all things Media and Medical.
I'm looking forward to this - the final piece in the puzzle. Wink

So f*uck the Media Left and boring Blue Biden (Beta Male for Clinton, Pelosi, Harris) Grin Grin Grin

Only Eagles have wings Wink

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 6:04pm

A true Alpha Male that is untouchable by women (like the Gorgons).
Even Melania will say "Oh Flash, I'm sorry for sleeping with Trumpy" Grin  Too late Melania  Wink

zzflash.jpg (64 KB | 1 )
zzflash.jpg

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 6:06pm

New World Order: The White, Red, Green & Brown (Males)

Big Brother Media: The Grey, Blue, Yellow & Black (Males)

...you tell me who is the 'true' Political team? Wink

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 6:07pm

Don't you just love 'Racism' - you can't see the 'Oneness' of it all, until you acknowledge the differences first. Tongue

Every race has a role to play (and those roles change in each different region - just to make it complicated).

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 6:09pm

While Blue Biden tries to 'Build Back' the past glory days before Trump.
You can't stop the future.  Smiley Cool

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 6:39pm

We all know Mr Media Rock Star 50 Shades of Grey
wants to steal Melania from Trumpy.  Wink

zzzmrgrey.jpg (44 KB | 1 )
zzzmrgrey.jpg

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 9:19pm

Right. Melania couldn't resist.

Take that, leftards. The First Lady's off with the Gorgons.

Mr Trump can suck it up, no?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 2:17am

Who would have thought little red Trumpy could grab such attention and put the Media into an absolute spin about being busted for all their corruption, sleeze.

Trump was going to pardon Assange for revealing all the corruption of the Media loyalists poisoning Politics.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #11 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 6:50am

Jasin wrote on Mar 5th, 2021 at 2:08am:
Democrats still going on about Trump - as if locked in the past.

I think you need some help champ.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Mar 6th, 2021 at 5:21pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 5th, 2021 at 2:17am:
Trump was going to pardon Assange for revealing all the corruption of the Media loyalists poisoning Politics.

That's right. Maybe he was, and maybe he wasn't. We had to wait and see what happens, no?

Oh look, it's happened. Trump didn't pardon him after all.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Mar 6th, 2021 at 6:20pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 6th, 2021 at 5:21pm:
Jasin wrote on Mar 5th, 2021 at 2:17am:

That's right. Maybe he was, and maybe he wasn't. We had to wait and see what happens, no?

Oh look, it's happened. Trump didn't pardon him after all.

No he didn't. Now Biden-Media Corp are gonna throw the key away on Assange to prove Hillary and Co were all innocent. Assange & Wikileaks will go down in Media (edited) history as a Fraud and a Hoax.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Mar 10th, 2021 at 6:46pm

Here's the 'Down Under' Aussie version of the Anglo-White-Aryan.   Cheesy Chair sniffing Parliment Rapists.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print