Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The Great American Race (Read 1204 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: The Great American Race
Reply #15 - Mar 10th, 2021 at 11:10pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 6th, 2021 at 6:20pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 6th, 2021 at 5:21pm:
Jasin wrote on Mar 5th, 2021 at 2:17am:
Trump was going to pardon Assange for revealing all the corruption of the Media loyalists poisoning Politics.

That's right. Maybe he was, and maybe he wasn't. We had to wait and see what happens, no?

Oh look, it's happened. Trump didn't pardon him after all.

No he didn't. Now Biden-Media Corp are gonna throw the key away on Assange to prove Hillary and Co were all innocent. Assange & Wikileaks will go down in Media (edited) history as a Fraud and a Hoax.

I see. So why didn't Mr Trump, who said and I quote, "I love Wikileaks", pardon Assange?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 1:24am

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 10th, 2021 at 11:10pm:
Trump was going to pardon Assange for revealing all the corruption of the Media loyalists poisoning Politics.

That's right. Maybe he was, and maybe he wasn't. We had to wait and see what happens, no?

No he didn't. Now Biden-Media Corp are gonna throw the key away on Assange to prove Hillary and Co were all innocent. Assange & Wikileaks will go down in Media (edited) history as a Fraud and a Hoax.

I see. So why didn't Mr Trump, who said and I quote, "I love Wikileaks", pardon Assange?

Apparently he was going to pardon Assange.
The 'institution' wants to throw away the key on Assange.
Only Australian Media wants 'Free Assange'.
The American Media and 'its' Politicians have a lot to hide.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 9:46am

Jasin wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 1:24am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 10th, 2021 at 11:10pm:

Apparently he was going to pardon Assange.
The 'institution' wants to throw away the key on Assange.
Only Australian Media wants 'Free Assange'.
The American Media and 'its' Politicians have a lot to hide.

But apparently he didn't. I'm asking why.

Why did Mr Trump, orange Ranga, refuse to pardon Assange? Mr Trump received the request, and he declined it. This is a simple question with a simple answer.

You say he rode the corrupt institution like a rodeo clown. He showed everybody how it's done.

So why did he pardon the Turkish agent Mike Flynn, and not Julian Assange?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #18 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 1:20pm

Bit hard to officially and formally pardon someone that isn't in the country (doesn't want to go to the USA for fear of his life, etc). Obviously, he hasn't pardoned Assange and now never will.

As you have seen over the years, Trump had much resistance from the Institution - even by some of his own Republicans. The American Media doesn't want to pardon Assange, because their the ones with their hands in the Political cookie jar as well.

The Pardon wasn't absolute because only Trump wanted to Pardon him, everyone else with dirty fingers want Assange dead.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #19 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 1:54pm

Meaningless, self-indulgent, pap.

If JaSin was gifted half a brain, it would be lonely.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 2:43pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 1:20pm:
Bit hard to officially and formally pardon someone that isn't in the country (doesn't want to go to the USA for fear of his life, etc). Obviously, he hasn't pardoned Assange and now never will.

As you have seen over the years, Trump had much resistance from the Institution - even by some of his own Republicans. The American Media doesn't want to pardon Assange, because their the ones with their hands in the Political cookie jar as well.

The Pardon wasn't absolute because only Trump wanted to Pardon him, everyone else with dirty fingers want Assange dead.

Mr Trump didn't work for the American media, dear. He worked for the people. He could have easily pardoned Assange for the crimes Assange has been indicted for and closed the case.

So I ask again. Why did he refuse to do so?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #21 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 6:50pm

And how do you think he would have done that Karnal - officially? Not everyone on both Parties agreed with him on pardoning Assange. Vast majority (of guilty) wanted Assange locked away down at GB Prison. Trump's 'intention' was to pardon him. But it was a long way away from actually happening. Maybe if he served another Term in office it may have come about. But even the American Media wants Assange buried, unlike the Australian Media. I doubt the Pardon even reached the paperwork stage.

Looks like Assange is going to die, because I doubt he'll give them the satisfaction to throw away the key if they do manage to get him into US custody 'officially' on their own soil.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 7:50pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 6:50pm:
And how do you think he would have done that Karnal - officially? Not everyone on both Parties agreed with him on pardoning Assange. Vast majority (of guilty) wanted Assange locked away down at GB Prison. Trump's 'intention' was to pardon him. But it was a long way away from actually happening. Maybe if he served another Term in office it may have come about. But even the American Media wants Assange buried, unlike the Australian Media. I doubt the Pardon even reached the paperwork stage.

Looks like Assange is going to die, because I doubt he'll give them the satisfaction to throw away the key if they do manage to get him into US custody 'officially' on their own soil.

A president's party doesn't pardon, dear. If they did, they wouldn't have approved Trump pardoning his criminal friends.

You may have mistaken my question, so I'll ask again..Why did Trump REJECT the request to pardon Assange?

If you don't want to answer, just say.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #23 - Mar 12th, 2021 at 11:53pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 7:50pm:

A president's party doesn't pardon, dear. If they did, they wouldn't have approved Trump pardoning his criminal friends.

You may have mistaken my question, so I'll ask again..Why did Trump REJECT the request to pardon Assange?

Why didn't Trump pardon Assange? Because Mitch McConnel told him if he pardoned certain people enough Republicans would be strong armed into voting for Impeachment that he could never run for Public Office again. He should have been free to pardon both Snowden and Assange without fear of revenge by Never-Trumpers and hired both to expose government intrusion in our privacy!

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Mar 13th, 2021 at 12:11am

Mortdooley wrote on Mar 12th, 2021 at 11:53pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 7:50pm:

Why didn't Trump pardon Assange? Because Mitch McConnel told him if he pardoned certain people enough Republicans would be strong armed into voting for Impeachment that he could never run for Public Office again. He should have been free to pardon both Snowden and Assange without fear of revenge by Never-Trumpers and hired both to expose government intrusion in our privacy!

He SHOULD have been free, eh?

Do you mean as free as he was to pardon his old friends, Mike Flynn and Roger Stone?

How about the "anti-establishment" Steve Bannon, who was arrested on a Chinese billionaire's yacht for rorting donations to his Fund The Wall scheme, which built a total of 1.5 miles of border wall and paid Steve an annual salary of 1.2 million dollars to run a go-fund-me webpage while he sailed around Conneticut with his Communist Chinese business partners?

Assange faces 30 years in Terre Haute Correctional Centre. Why do you think Mr Trump gave up so easily after loving Wikileaks so much?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print