Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
God: Be More Like Melania (Read 278 times)
AiA
Gold Member

God: Be More Like Melania
Mar 4th, 2021 at 11:44am

Quote:
In the comments caught on video, Clark says that women should model themselves after former First Lady Melania Trump, who has worked as a model. However, he admitted, “Most women can’t be trophy wives.”

It’s Clark’s belief that women’s marriages would be better if they would stay in shape.

“Why is it so many times that women after they get married let themselves go?” Clark said in the sermon, holding a Bible. “Why do they do that?” He acknowledged that all women can’t look like Melania Trump but added, “you don’t need to look like a butch, either.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ-pXNJqqgA&feature=emb_logo&ab_channel=Friendly...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: God: Be More Like Melania
Reply #1 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 12:08pm

Not every woman wants to be a Gorgon of mass education and achievement. Many just want to be beautiful and have children.

Trump would have been better just staying with Ivana and the kids. But he 'poked the pooch' in getting his trophy Melania (and she is hot!) and thus he didn't get the 'prize' of staying President and bombed out. He went into that Motel room you could say.

While Hillary, Pelosi, Harris - the 3 Gorgons.
Nothing wrong in women seeking power and education, etc (though the official sacrifice to succeed is not to have children) - it's when their motivation is to 'destroy' Men in the process to get there. Bitter and spiteful Gorgons.

While many women can succeed without having to 'hate' men for it. Juliar Gillard is a prime example of floating her boat as an ANTI-MALE agenda - which many Australian women disliked about her.

Trump loved women 'too much'.
Hillary, Pelosi, Harris - hate men 'too much'.
They like Biden because he's a Beta Male for the Female Gorgon cause. Just a passive old dote.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: God: Be More Like Melania
Reply #2 - Dec 2nd, 2023 at 6:32pm

This Topic was moved here from Women's Issues by freediver.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print