Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: I despise the left
Reply #30 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 4:39pm

Jest wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 3:02pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 2:54pm:
Jest wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 1:51pm:
Feminist: "Oh no, its that Incel brown noser BullShitRoose sniffing around for sex again. As if. He's such a whimp AND a Fake

Oh and I did love this exchange

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 21st, 2021 at 11:07pm:
Mate, my mother was a feminist before the word was invented.  She took no bullshit from anybody.  .... The rest of the street were frightened of her. 

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 21st, 2021 at 10:52pm:
You had a bully and an urban terrorist for a mother?  THAT explains it!!!   ...
Who'd 've considered that Brian's mother was an Urban Terrorist terrifying everyone in the neighbourhood.... there ya go....

I must admit it did remind me of this scene from psycho. "A boys best friend is his mother"

https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Anything of value to add to the thread?  No, it doesn't appear so.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Oh and what was that about your mommy issues

Feminist: "Oh no, its that Incel brown noser BullShitRoose sniffing around for sex again. As if. He's such a whimp AND a Fake

Mate, my mother was a feminist before the word was invented.  She took no bullshit from anybody.  .... The rest of the street were frightened of her. 

Who'd 've considered that Brian's mother was an Urban Terrorist terrifying everyone in the neighbourhood.... there ya go....

I must admit it did remind me of this scene from psycho. "A boys best friend is his mother"

Anything of value to add to the thread?  No, it doesn't appear so.  Tsk, tsk. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 5:02pm

bwian is a bad faith actor.

he should not be debated

he probably should be banned.

he makes peccary look like a literary talent  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #32 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 5:06pm

aquascoot wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 5:02pm:

he should not be debated

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Not even worth the effort, Aqua.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Jest
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NSW South Coast
Reply #33 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 5:07pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 4:38pm:
Jest wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 2:59pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 1:28pm:
Jest wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 1:12pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 11:51am:
Jest wrote on Mar 3rd, 2021 at 11:17pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 3rd, 2021 at 10:46pm:
Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, little bugger, hey, Sprint?  You wouldn't march for anything, even ANZAC day.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You dont despise the Left Sprint. You despise fakes and frauds like BullshitRoose, who pretend that they're left but are only interested projecting their fake virtue by adopting and parroting whatever woke identity politics issues emanates form the popular culture. BullshitRoose is especially a fake

https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Anything of value to add to the thread?  No, it doesn't appear so.  Tsk, tsk. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You dont despise the Left Sprint. You despise fakes and frauds like BullshitRoose, who pretend that they're left but are only interested projecting their fake virtue by adopting and parroting whatever woke identity politics issues emanates form the popular culture. BullshitRoose is especially a fake

For someone not bothered by whats being said you sure have a desperate need to cross it all out.

Here allow me to reiterate

Always the idiot, does anyone respect you?

For someone not bothered by whats being said you sure have a desperate need to cross it all out.

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.

IP Logged

Jest
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NSW South Coast
Reply #34 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 5:22pm

he should not be debated

He certainly doesn't add anything to the discussion. If I wanted to attract people from facebook and twitter I'd be doing something about BullshitRoose constantly posting his childish emojis in place of reasoned mature discussion. Cant be a good look showcasing the forum with his Bart Simpson debating style visible in almost every thread.
« Last Edit: Mar 4th, 2021 at 5:57pm by Jest »  

IP Logged

Jest
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NSW South Coast
Reply #35 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 5:30pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 4:39pm:
Jest wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 3:02pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 2:54pm:
Jest wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 1:51pm:

Anything of value to add to the thread?  No, it doesn't appear so.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

AND NOW for something different. This scene form psycho is also apt - The truth about mother

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 5:58pm

Jest wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 5:22pm:

he should not be debated

He certainly doesn't add anything to the discussion. If I wanted to attract people from facebook and twitter I'd be doing something about BullshitRoose constantly posting his childish emojis in place of reasoned mature discussion. Cant be a good look showcasing the forum with his Bart Simpson debating style visible in almost every thread.

the profile of people who troll the internet (as bwian is doing) is usually.

male around 50 to 60
in a lame ass job
no power in their job and a boss who they cannot offend but who doesnt appreciate them.
so bitter and resentful about work
a wife who putz shames them and shows them no respect.
kids who do likewise.

they really need an outlet for their pent up rage but they are too cowardly to let rip on the boss, the wife or the kids.

so they come online to some "safe space" like a forum and they can vent all that pent up rage and spew toxic pus all over the internet like an absess exploding.

i totally get it.

i think social media is full of it.

its unhealthy, but it probably an outlet for a life of frustrated beta male chodedom

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #37 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 5:58pm

Jest wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 5:07pm:
Jest wrote on Mar 3rd, 2021 at 11:17pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 3rd, 2021 at 10:46pm:
Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, little bugger, hey, Sprint?  You wouldn't march for anything, even ANZAC day.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Always the idiot, does anyone respect you?

IP Logged

Jest
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NSW South Coast
Reply #38 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 6:24pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 5:58pm:
[quote author=Jest link=1614772649/5#5 date=1614777475][quote author=Brian_Ross link=1614772649/4#4 date=1614775617]Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, little bugger, hey, Sprint?  You wouldn't march for anything, even ANZAC day.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

No one respect you?

And for someone not bothered by whats being said you sure have a desperate need to cross it all out. Grin Grin Grin Grin

Your a fake

BullshitRoose certainly doesn't add anything to the discussion. If I wanted to attract people from facebook and twitter I'd be doing something about BullshitRoose constantly posting his childish emojis in place of reasoned mature discussion. Cant be a good look showcasing the forum with his Bart Simpson debating style visible in almost every thread.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #39 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 7:58pm

Jest wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 6:24pm:
[quote author=Jest link=1614772649/5#5 date=1614777475][quote author=Brian_Ross link=1614772649/4#4 date=1614775617]Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, little bugger, hey, Sprint?  You wouldn't march for anything, even ANZAC day.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

No one respect you?

And for someone not bothered by whats being said you sure have a desperate need to cross it all out. Grin Grin Grin Grin

Your a fake

BullshitRoose certainly doesn't add anything to the discussion. If I wanted to attract people from facebook and twitter I'd be doing something about BullshitRoose constantly posting his childish emojis in place of reasoned mature discussion. Cant be a good look showcasing the forum with his Bart Simpson debating style visible in almost every thread

Anything of any value at all to add to the thread?  No, it doesn't appear so.  Just more argumentum ad hominem.  Tsk, tsk, looks like he has lost even before he has begun the debate.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jest
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NSW South Coast
Reply #40 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 8:04pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 7:58pm:

No one respect you?

Your a fake

BullshitRoose certainly doesn't add anything to the discussion. If I wanted to attract people from facebook and twitter I'd be doing something about BullshitRoose constantly posting his childish emojis in place of reasoned mature discussion. Cant be a good look showcasing the forum with his Bart Simpson debating style visible in almost every thread

Anything of any value at all to add to the thread?  No, it doesn't appear so.  Just more argumentum ad hominem.  Tsk, tsk, looks like he has lost even before he has begun the debate.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

And yet you still havent plucked up the courage to say anything substantive

Your a fake

BullshitRoose certainly doesn't add anything to the discussion. If I wanted to attract people from facebook and twitter I'd be doing something about BullshitRoose constantly posting his childish emojis in place of reasoned mature discussion. Cant be a good look showcasing the forum with his Bart Simpson debating style visible in almost every thread.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #41 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 8:10pm

Jest wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 8:04pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 7:58pm:

No one respect you?

Your a fake

And yet you still havent plucked up the courage to say anything substantive

Your a fake

I think he is FD's pet bot.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #42 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 6:13pm

Quote:
..........   Ms Kimmitt told staff she wanted to apologise.

“The nature of this matter is clearly causing hurt to some of you, and it has certainly triggered hurt for me. I know that for many of you it may be a tough day and I want to apologise for the pain you may be experiencing.”            ....................

https://www.afr.com/companies/professional-services/minterellison-boss-faces-rev...

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 6:24pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Mar 5th, 2021 at 6:13pm:
Quote:
..........   Ms Kimmitt told staff she wanted to apologise.

“The nature of this matter is clearly causing hurt to some of you, and it has certainly triggered hurt for me. I know that for many of you it may be a tough day and I want to apologise for the pain you may be experiencing.”            ....................

https://www.afr.com/companies/professional-services/minterellison-boss-faces-rev...

do we get to read what was said in the email..

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #44 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 6:25pm

Setanta wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 8:10pm:
I think he is FD's pet bot.

Tsk, tsk.....

Just keeping up my part of the slagging match....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print