Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Chinese in Oz arm themselves. (Read 2019 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Chinese in Oz arm themselves.
Mar 3rd, 2021 at 4:51pm

Crying victimhood against people dishing racist (anti Chinese/CCP) abuse at Chinese in Australia (who hide away in their secret little Chinatowns and conduct CCP rallies in their thousands as caught on camera in Sydney).

The Australian Chinese are arming themselves to retaliate.
I personally think this is both a bad move on the part of Chinese here in Australia and sets the wrong impression to the Australian Public already peeved at China/CCP itself.

The biggest ethnic group in Sydney are the Chinese and now they're arming themselves (as stated on the news this morning) against any racist abuse by frustrated and fearful Australians.

Chinese to call Sydney as Shang-Hai #2?
Are they planning to Shang-Hai Sydney completely?
Black Man owns the Land, the Yellow Man own the (Forbidden to whitey) Cities?

Could we see another Cronulla Riot?
Doubt it. I think the battle is already lost to the Chinese in Sydney if they openly admit to 'arming themselves' rather than seek official 'protectionism'.
No wonder people don't trust them.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Chinese in Oz arm themselves.
Reply #1 - Mar 3rd, 2021 at 4:54pm

link?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Mar 3rd, 2021 at 5:03pm

if thats happening in this country SHAME ON US... I find the horrible things said on here alone  about other ethnic groups  is astonishing, that vileness affects every child in this country. Angry Angry Angry Angry

what the Chinese govt is doing has nothing to do with Chinese living here...

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Mar 3rd, 2021 at 5:09pm

cods wrote on Mar 3rd, 2021 at 5:03pm:
if thats happening in this country SHAME ON US... I find the horrible things said on here alone  about other ethnic groups  is astonishing, that vileness affects every child in this country. Angry Angry Angry Angry

When clips of thousands of Chinese CCP loyalists holding secret gatherings in Sydney (phone-filmed by a 'few' Chinese who send it to say, A Current Affair or 60 mins (last year)) in support to the CCP.
...I can see why they cop the abuse.

What would you think of Germans holding Nazi Support Functions in Sydney, before the War?

Maybe Australia is just too tolerant?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Mar 3rd, 2021 at 5:16pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 3rd, 2021 at 5:09pm:
cods wrote on Mar 3rd, 2021 at 5:03pm:

When clips of thousands of Chinese CCP loyalists holding secret gatherings in Sydney (phone-filmed by a 'few' Chinese who send it to say, A Current Affair or 60 mins (last year)) in support to the CCP.
...I can see why they cop the abuse.

What would you think of Germans holding Nazi Support Functions in Sydney, before the War?

Maybe Australia is just too tolerant?

give us the link mate...

you would only judge the NAZIs in hindsight   we can all do that.. Undecided

they were definitely having them in England before the war.....I dont recall the Poms arming themselves.

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Mar 3rd, 2021 at 5:35pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 3rd, 2021 at 4:51pm:

So you can tell us when the Chinese weren't armed in Australia? Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Mar 3rd, 2021 at 5:36pm

Take me ages to find the link - as it was last year or even late the previous year. But I did watch it while channel surfing (as I don't often watch such depressing programs).
So you'll just have to take my word for it. Most of these programs only keep 6 months to a year of previous shows, segments, etc.
Just a few Chinese-Australian loyalists dobbing in thousands of CCP loyalists holding Pro-CCP functions and fundraising rallies in Sydney.

The ball is in their court of course.
Because if 10,000 Cronulla Rioters went CCP bashing - can you imagine the reaction around the world.
The best Australians can do to express their anger - is just to inflict minor abuses (which they are).
The Sydney Chinese know this - which is why they are more than eager to now arm themselves, because they know they can get away with it and why they can state this 'arming' of themselves as a blatant threat of dominance that they can get away with it.

I'll try to find the link from the ABC this morning though.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Mar 3rd, 2021 at 5:36pm

lee wrote on Mar 3rd, 2021 at 5:35pm:
Jasin wrote on Mar 3rd, 2021 at 4:51pm:

So you can tell us when the Chinese weren't armed in Australia? Roll Eyes

Good point.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Mar 3rd, 2021 at 5:53pm

Chinese CCP using other (compliant) Chinese in Australia to scam $7.5 million in fake 'kidnapping' scams.

Chinese CCP scammed millions from Melbournians via Fake Beggars.

Maybe there are some good 'Yellow' Australians, but by the looks of it, the vast majority are CCP loyalists.

Seems the good ones don't want to take responsibility for the bad ones here and just cry victimhood on that as well.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Mar 3rd, 2021 at 5:56pm

Ok. This is the lady that was on the ABC this morning.
It doesn't say anything about Chinese retaliation with arming themselves as she said on TV (like a 'threat'). It's from 18 hrs ago.
But it's the closest I've found so far.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-03/chinese-australians-physically-tension-pa...

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #10 - Mar 3rd, 2021 at 6:02pm

Never seen that - we have a few Chinkers here, and they are pretty much part of the local scenery.  The post office has a Chinese pair from Hong Kong there... not sure if they are a couple or brother and sister...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Mar 3rd, 2021 at 7:34pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 3rd, 2021 at 5:56pm:
It doesn't say anything about Chinese retaliation with arming themselves as she said on TV (like a 'threat'). It's from 18 hrs ago.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-03/chinese-australians-physically-tension-pa...

So you lied. Colour me surprised.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #12 - Mar 3rd, 2021 at 7:52pm

Fifth column

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column

A fifth column is any group of people who undermine a larger group from within, usually in favor of an enemy group or nation. The activities of a fifth column can be overt or clandestine. Forces gathered in secret can mobilize openly to assist an external attack. This term is also extended to organised actions by military personnel. Clandestine fifth column activities can involve acts of sabotage, disinformation, or espionage executed within defense lines by secret sympathizers with an external force.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Mar 3rd, 2021 at 8:00pm

rhino wrote on Mar 3rd, 2021 at 7:34pm:
Jasin wrote on Mar 3rd, 2021 at 5:56pm:

So you lied. Colour me surprised.

No. She said what she said on the TV interview. But not everything  was said on the Net Link. Sorry, but that's out of my hands.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #14 - Mar 3rd, 2021 at 8:35pm

Rather Chinese than muzzo murderers, Somali parasite criminals or new Zealand thugs.

Any day.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print