Guilty    
  0 (0.0%)
Not Sure    
  1 (50.0%)

Total votes: 2
« Created by: Lisa Jones on: Jan 20th, 2022 at 9:20am »

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 58
Send Topic Print
Christian Porter the m.p accused of rape. (Read 47924 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Christian Porter the m.p accused of rape.
Reply #195 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 6:55pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 4:37pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 4:32pm:
So, you are blaming something/someone else for Morrison's duplicity?  Why is his stupidity not 100% his to own?

Because morriscum is a white male ... and according to Jest,white males are victims,

According to some - white men have no right to comment on anything.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #196 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 6:58pm

You mean the accuser has the right to be believed (strange phrase that) - let's make that should be believed - but the accused has no such equivalent 'right'?

It isn't a right to be believed - that is a false use of words to try to impart to an accusation some god-like status.. while at the same time saying that the accused has no equivalence.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jest
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NSW South Coast
Reply #197 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 7:00pm

So, you are blaming something/someone else for Morrison's duplicity?  Why is his stupidity not 100% his to own?

Because morriscum is a white male ... and according to Jest,white males are victims,

Almost! I dont give a sh#t about morriscum. As a matter of fact your politics is much more aligned to morriscum's than mine is. You're both Right Wing arseholes. 

Also I'll leave the victimhood to you virtue signalling fake progressives. My issue is that there is currently a war on men and boys and I believe that men owe it to young men and boys to speak up against the cancer that is modern day feminism. I know its important for you to be cool but this is more important than that. Do some study and research of your own instead of parroting the popular culture because you think its a good look. Remember when you were young and driven by a sense of justice. You need to get back to that place instead of parroting the orthodoxy of a sex supremacist interest group. Dont be a useful idiot. You have sons dont you? And they may also have sons. Dont be that Turkey voting for Christmas.,

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.

IP Logged

Jest
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NSW South Coast
Reply #198 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 7:10pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 6:51pm:
Jest wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 6:44pm:
It says "Fake Progressive" (think BullshitRoose) about as accurately as its possible for one word to say.

no, what it says is that you have no argument and use 'woke' as a substitute
Its not a substitute. it says what i actually want to say because the word is so apt. Follow?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #199 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 7:47pm

Jest wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 4:12pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 3:15pm:
When does Morrison actually say what he truly means?

Link.

Quote:
"One of the things that often happens with [rape] is they're not believed and their stories are not believed and it's important that their stories are believed and they know that if they come forward their stories will be believed," Morrison said. "Women in those circumstances should have a greater sense of confidence that if they tell their stories they will be believed."

Bye bye any credibilty you ever had Morrison.

Thats what happens when Labor and the Libs pander to the BS feminist movement.

Of course no one deserves to be believed. Clearly we've entered the AGE OF STUPID when a PM utters such stupidity.

What a complainant deserves is for their allegations to be taken seriously and investigated thoughtfully and without bias whether you believe them or not. That's how due process works. NOT that they deserve to be believed. Thats just woke BS because of course they could be lying. And Liars, whether they're women or men, DONT DESERVE TO BE BELIEVED.   

Stick that "woke" shite up yer clacker.

You still don't get it do you. You think I care about you're dumb ass no consequence party politics. Its theater to make you think you got a say in what's decided about anything. You dont!  So call Morrison all the names under the sun. Tell me he's duplicitous. Go ahead, knock yourself out, who gives a sh#t.  You think I care whether the RightWing neoliberal A team or the RightWing neoliberal B team govern us for the next 3 years. Lame!

Now holding onto the world woke is way more important. Its a very expressive word. It says "Fake Progressive" (think BullshitRoose) about as accurately as its possible for one word to say. So you can count on me using it very often in this forum. 

Okay.  You can count on me to ignore any post of yours in which you use the lazy term.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #200 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 7:56pm

Jest wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 6:30pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 4:31pm:

Link.

Quote:
"One of the things that often happens with [rape] is they're not believed and their stories are not believed and it's important that their stories are believed and they know that if they come forward their stories will be believed," Morrison said. "Women in those circumstances should have a greater sense of confidence that if they tell their stories they will be believed."

Of course no one deserves to be believed. Clearly we've entered the AGE OF STUPID when a PM utters such stupidity.

What a complainant deserves is for their allegations to be taken seriously and investigated thoughtfully and without bias whether you believe them or not. That's how due process works. NOT that they deserve to be believed. Thats just woke BS because of course they could be lying. And Liars, whether they're women or men, DONT DESERVE TO BE BELIEVED.   

Mens' Rights Activist speaking there.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

And still BullshitRoose is only capable of name calling.  Now wouldn't you want to come straight from facebook and twitter to get yourself a piece of this intelligent discussion style.  And they'll see BullshitRoose's Bart Simpson debating style in almost every thread. Sign me up they say!!

And for someone not bothered by whats being said you sure have a desperate need to cross it all out. Grin Grin Grin Grin

Your a fake

Anything of any value at all to add to the thread?  No, it doesn't appear so.  Just more argumentum ad hominem.  Tsk, tsk, looks like he has lost even before he has begun the debate.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Jest
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NSW South Coast
Reply #201 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 8:12pm

IP Logged

Jest
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NSW South Coast
Reply #202 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 8:15pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 7:47pm:

Link.

Quote:

Stick that "woke" shite up yer clacker.

You still don't get it do you. You think I care about you're dumb ass no consequence party politics. Its theater to make you think you got a say in what's decided about anything. You dont!  So call Morrison all the names under the sun. Tell me he's duplicitous. Go ahead, knock yourself out, who gives a sh#t.  You think I care whether the RightWing neoliberal A team or the RightWing neoliberal B team govern us for the next 3 years. Lame!

Now holding onto the world woke is way more important. Its a very expressive word. It says "Fake Progressive" (think BullshitRoose) about as accurately as its possible for one word to say. So you can count on me using it very often in this forum. 

Okay.  You can count on me to ignore any post of yours in which you use the lazy term.

How is it lazy to use a word that precisely says whaty one intends to say? I thought thats precisely what language is for.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #203 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 8:35pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 6:50pm:
Can't the animals in Canberra keep their cocks in their pants?

They are supposed to be running the country - not a brothel.

They don't advertise Bobby....It is a private club???

Huh Huh Huh

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #204 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 8:37pm

Christian Porter the m.p always accused of rape....Never cleared of all allegations???

Sad Sad Sad

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #205 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 8:38pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 6:55pm:

According to some - white men have no right to comment on anything.....

the only ones trying to stop others commenting are white men when they try to stop any criticism of what they say

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #206 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 8:39pm

Jest wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 7:10pm:
It says "Fake Progressive" (think BullshitRoose) about as accurately as its possible for one word to say.

Its not a substitute. it says what i actually want to say because the word is so apt. Follow?

you keep telling yourself that ... maybe one day you'll even believe it

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #207 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 8:40pm

Jest wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 7:00pm:

Almost! I dont give a sh#t about morriscum. As a matter of fact your politics is much more aligned to morriscum's than mine is. You're both Right Wing arseholes. 

no one said it had anything to do with politics ... it's his whiteness that you're a fan off

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Jest
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NSW South Coast
Reply #208 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 8:49pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 7:56pm:
Jest wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 6:30pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 4:31pm:

Link.

Quote:

Mens' Rights Activist speaking there.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

And still BullshitRoose is only capable of name calling.  Now wouldn't you want to come straight from facebook and twitter to get yourself a piece of this intelligent discussion style.  And they'll see BullshitRoose's Bart Simpson debating style in almost every thread. Sign me up they say!!

And for someone not bothered by whats being said you sure have a desperate need to cross it all out. Grin Grin Grin Grin

Your a fake

https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Anything of any value at all to add to the thread?  No, it doesn't appear so.  Just more argumentum ad hominem.  Tsk, tsk, looks like he has lost even before he has begun the debate.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

And yet you still havent plucked up the courage to say anything substantive

Your a fake

Oh and this skit is hilarious on how insipid
the fakery of incels like BullshitRoose are

IP Logged

Jest
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NSW South Coast
Reply #209 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 8:50pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 8:39pm:
Jest wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 7:10pm:

you keep telling yourself that ... maybe one day you'll even believe it

Im there already, I do believe it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 58
Send Topic Print