Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
Which Fed Labor MP is an alleged rapist? (Read 6755 times)
philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Re: Which Fed Labor MP is an alleged rapist?
Reply #105 - Mar 2nd, 2021 at 6:06pm

Gordon wrote on Mar 2nd, 2021 at 5:55pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Mar 2nd, 2021 at 5:50pm:
Gordon wrote on Mar 2nd, 2021 at 5:48pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 2nd, 2021 at 5:45pm:
Gordon wrote on Mar 2nd, 2021 at 5:43pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Mar 2nd, 2021 at 5:39pm:
Neferti wrote on Mar 2nd, 2021 at 5:29pm:
Quote:
Kathy is a real, live person who very much wants her complaint against Bill Shorten brought to justice.

If you think the matter is closed, read Kathy's letter.

https://www.michaelsmithnews.com/2021/03/full-letter-from-shorten-rape-complaina...

These allegations have already been investigated and widely publicised....Whilst I see no problem with an investigation into Shorten it blows away any argument against having a similar inquiry into Christian Porter....Olay!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

You didn't read it.

I did.  What is new?

Phil said Shorten has been cleared.
The letter states:

Contrary to public assertions, Bill Shorten was never cleared of my rape

No I didn't!!!

Angry Angry Angry

My bad, I misread. I take that back. Sorry.

However, it seems the initial investigation at the time was poor, the victim reported the incident immediately and she has never changed her story. Seems pretty darned credible, unlike a story that emerges 30+ years later.

Fair enough....I have no problem with Shorten being investigated or Christian Porter for that matter....Most of the people who support the woman's claims against Porter are prominent Liberals with no axe to grind....I doubt either of these blokes will ever be convicted but they should be investigated!!!

Huh Huh Huh

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #106 - Mar 2nd, 2021 at 6:13pm

IBI

IP Logged

Vic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne Victoria
Reply #107 - Mar 2nd, 2021 at 6:26pm

Quote:
Kathy is a real, live person who very much wants her complaint against Bill Shorten brought to justice.

https://www.michaelsmithnews.com/2021/03/full-letter-from-shorten-rape-complaina...

Again?   Just how long are the LNP going to string this poor soul along!    Do you really think they have any compassion towards her?    I suggest Nef that you google Kath’s situation from the very beginning and see how an alleged crime against her has been played as nothing more than a means to an end for their purposes.   Just as Hockey and Co crept around to Godwin Grech’s house in the middle of the night to make sure he was OK after the failed attempt by Turnbull to implicate Rudd, so the LNP use Kathy at every opportunity to try and get Shorten.     Despicable behaviour but so typical of the LNP

Football, Meat Pies, Kangaroos and Liberal Lies
Football, Meat Pies, Kangaroos and Liberal Lies

IP Logged

Jest
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NSW South Coast
Reply #108 - Mar 2nd, 2021 at 6:52pm

philperth2010 wrote on Mar 2nd, 2021 at 6:06pm:
Quote:

These allegations have already been investigated and widely publicised....Whilst I see no problem with an investigation into Shorten it blows away any argument against having a similar inquiry into Christian Porter....Olay!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

You didn't read it.

I did.  What is new?

The letter states:

No I didn't!!!

Angry Angry Angry

However, it seems the initial investigation at the time was poor, the victim reported the incident immediately and she has never changed her story. Seems pretty darned credible, unlike a story that emerges 30+ years later.

Fair enough....I have no problem with Shorten being investigated or Christian Porter for that matter....Most of the people who support the woman's claims against Porter are prominent Liberals with no axe to grind....I doubt either of these blokes will ever be convicted but they should be investigated!!!

Huh Huh Huh
You never heard of inter party factional infighting?

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #109 - Mar 2nd, 2021 at 7:03pm

Jest wrote on Mar 2nd, 2021 at 6:52pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Mar 2nd, 2021 at 6:06pm:
Quote:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

You didn't read it.

I did.  What is new?

The letter states:

No I didn't!!!

Angry Angry Angry

Huh Huh Huh
You never heard of inter party factional infighting?

Once again you fabricate bullshit to push your denial....What do you base this conspiracy on ya dickhead???

Huh Huh Huh

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #110 - Mar 2nd, 2021 at 7:06pm

Vic wrote on Mar 2nd, 2021 at 6:26pm:
Quote:

Again?   Just how long are the LNP going to string this poor soul along!    Do you really think they have any compassion towards her?    I suggest Nef that you google Kath’s situation from the very beginning and see how an alleged crime against her has been played as nothing more than a means to an end for their purposes.   Just as Hockey and Co crept around to Godwin Grech’s house in the middle of the night to make sure he was OK after the failed attempt by Turnbull to implicate Rudd, so the LNP use Kathy at every opportunity to try and get Shorten.     Despicable behaviour but so typical of the LNP

Good point Vic....Yet these same people calling for Shorten to face a Royal Commission believe Christian Porter and the serial rapist are victims of feminism....Go figure???

Huh Huh Huh

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #111 - Mar 3rd, 2021 at 10:38am

philperth2010 wrote on Mar 2nd, 2021 at 7:06pm:
Yet these same people calling for Shorten to face a Royal Commission believe Christian Porter and the serial rapist are victims of feminism

Well - NOT being one of those people - I will say again - what is needed is an avenue for those with complaints of this nature to lodge those complaints with an independent body that will review them carefully and impartially, and further, that all relationships that develop between those in the political sphere be reported and signed off on, so as to preclude any future claims of rape or harassment etc.

Sadly - we are coming to a time when any man will have to get  a signed certificate of buggerability and willingness from any woman before entering(sic) into any intercourse.... same will, of course, apply to lesos and poofs... and a woman, once a signatory, has no real comeback.  Better still - a proper agreement signed by both parties is the only way to go....

Video evidence of consent might help.... or a church service...

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the entering into of a formal agreement to copulate, between Pristian Chorter and (enter appropriate name)"...

"Do You, Pristian Chorter, take this woman to be your now lawfully bedded one night stand?  (indicate yes/no)"

Do YOU, (enter appropriate name), freely accept Pristian Chorter to be your lawfully bedded one night stand?"(indicate yes/no)

(two yeses) "I now pronounce your free to flick all night for one night!"

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #112 - Mar 3rd, 2021 at 2:51pm

"Do you have a list of suspects?"

"Everybody!"

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #113 - Mar 3rd, 2021 at 11:36pm

"Yet these same people calling for Shorten to face a Royal Commission believe Christian Porter and the serial rapist are victims of feminism"

Name Them!

― John Adams

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #114 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 6:32pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 1st, 2021 at 12:03pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 1st, 2021 at 12:16am:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 1st, 2021 at 12:05am:
Setanta wrote on Feb 28th, 2021 at 8:53pm:
Bam wrote on Feb 28th, 2021 at 8:45pm:
An email from an anonymous person received by only one Senator. Something doesn't seem right here.

Email is not the most trustworthy method of communication. Emails can be forged.

This was received by only one Senator. It's possible that there are other recipients but we won't know for a couple of days. If it was received by only one Senator, that's suspicious. Why only one recipient?

Now if there was a dossier of actual evidence forwarded to the police, that would be different. Where is that evidence?

It's not as easy and the old fashioned snail mail. An email has every server it has passed through in it's headers. It's not that hard for law enforcement to check it out.

Telnet [email server name]:25
Issue the commands that an email server issues whenever an email is sent.
Send the email
Close the telnet session.

It is actually easier than with snail mail.  With snail mail you need to either use a printer or handwriting that needs to be forged with a forged signature.  Most people accept email as genuinely coming from the claimed sender.  I have seen emails supposedly sent by "God" and other deities.  They weren't.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

And there is still a record in the header of every email server it passes through and logs of what IP originally sent it. Even using a VPN does not diminish that. The email can be faked but there is a recording of it's fakeness. On top of that any mail server that accepts mail from an IP that does not belong to it's "domain" with a fake sender address will/should be rejected. Sure there may be some badly set up servers out there but that doesn't change the fact. No-one will use dodgy emails as evidence.

I can give you some IP addresses of mail servers I can see logs for and you try your telnet:25 to them and see what happens. Wanna test it?

In reality faked email is a lot harder than faked snailmail if you expect it to be believed by law enforcement..

Actually that is easily faked as well, if you know how.  When you send the email you tell the mail server your identity.  It doesn't know any different and accepts what it is told as kosher.  The result is a forged email.  I have done it, a long time in the past.   The recipient never looks at the headers and if they did, they would see a "genuine" one with a "geniune" server named in it...  Most windoze users would be lost doing this, you realise?  It would need a nerd like me.   Wink

Bullshit Brian, you have to tell the smtp server your sender email address and it already has your IP. As I've said, test it out, try some mail servers that are not in your domain. The point of telnetting to a mail server is to test a mail server you own or to test if a mail server is not set up correctly. Of course some mail servers are set up incorrectly and will behave as an open relay or perhaps even just accept any crap thrown at them as you suggest but no-one would trust these.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #115 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 6:51pm

Australia: Where the women in Sport, Medicine and Media (Entertainment) are the Alpha women.

...and the Women in Politics are the bitter Beta's (who run to the Media, not the Police - to try and 'appear' like Alphas).
Cheesy

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #116 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 7:52pm

Setanta wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 6:32pm:
An email from an anonymous person received by only one Senator. Something doesn't seem right here.

Email is not the most trustworthy method of communication. Emails can be forged.

This was received by only one Senator. It's possible that there are other recipients but we won't know for a couple of days. If it was received by only one Senator, that's suspicious. Why only one recipient?

Now if there was a dossier of actual evidence forwarded to the police, that would be different. Where is that evidence?

It's not as easy and the old fashioned snail mail. An email has every server it has passed through in it's headers. It's not that hard for law enforcement to check it out.

Send the email

It is actually easier than with snail mail.  With snail mail you need to either use a printer or handwriting that needs to be forged with a forged signature.  Most people accept email as genuinely coming from the claimed sender.  I have seen emails supposedly sent by "God" and other deities.  They weren't.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

And there is still a record in the header of every email server it passes through and logs of what IP originally sent it. Even using a VPN does not diminish that. The email can be faked but there is a recording of it's fakeness. On top of that any mail server that accepts mail from an IP that does not belong to it's "domain" with a fake sender address will/should be rejected. Sure there may be some badly set up servers out there but that doesn't change the fact. No-one will use dodgy emails as evidence.

I can give you some IP addresses of mail servers I can see logs for and you try your telnet:25 to them and see what happens. Wanna test it?

In reality faked email is a lot harder than faked snailmail if you expect it to be believed by law enforcement..

Actually that is easily faked as well, if you know how.  When you send the email you tell the mail server your identity.  It doesn't know any different and accepts what it is told as kosher.  The result is a forged email.  I have done it, a long time in the past.   The recipient never looks at the headers and if they did, they would see a "genuine" one with a "geniune" server named in it...  Most windoze users would be lost doing this, you realise?  It would need a nerd like me.   Wink

Bullshit Brian, you have to tell the smtp server your sender email address and it already has your IP. As I've said, test it out, try some mail servers that are not in your domain. The point of telnetting to a mail server is to test a mail server you own or to test if a mail server is not set up correctly. Of course some mail servers are set up incorrectly and will behave as an open relay or perhaps even just accept any crap thrown at them as you suggest but no-one would trust these.

I don't understand one word of that.  However, you seem to be saying that you know how to ID the original person behind a sock, one even using a proxy/VPN.  Is that right?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #117 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 8:01pm

Setanta wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 6:32pm:

Send the email

You tell it a fake email address.  If you are using a VPN or a proxy server, it just has that as an IP address.  Email servers can be foxed in so many ways.  You really are a naive newby, aren't you, Set?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #118 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 12:56pm

Posted at Monk's joint by Mr Peccerry.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #119 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 8:23pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 5th, 2021 at 12:56pm:
Posted at Monk's joint by Mr Peccerry.

Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print