Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Australia, a human traffic crime scene since 1788 (Read 1772 times)
Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Re: Australia, a human traffic crime scene since 1788
Reply #15 - Mar 1st, 2021 at 1:41pm

rhino wrote on Mar 1st, 2021 at 1:37pm:
Laugh till you cry wrote on Feb 28th, 2021 at 1:09pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 28th, 2021 at 10:09am:
I was struck by the assertion put forward by some academic - that our own Aboriginals had more established marriages etc 'before' the White Man arrived - how is it possible that, given the more formalised approach of Whartey to marriage and the place of the marriage institution at the core of values and economies etc - Aboriginal marriage systems collapsed and somehow became the current equivalent of what Sowell discusses - single mothers with serial fathers?

Would it not be more reasonable to assert that the extremely solid Aboriginal marriage system already in place was reinforced by Whartey's arrival?

Sowell raises some fine points... why did this solid marriage system collapse here and become the disaster it now is?

Of course, with Whartey, marriage is becoming a thing of the past under the Feminist Supremacy, and is a veritable minefield for any man foolish enough to venture there.... I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

After all - I'm not the only Voice crying in the wilderness that the Feminist Supremacy is the greatest danger to civilised societies worldwide.... and under it men will become the new slaves working without access to their families, required to die in wars, required to work in the heavy and hot and dangerous work and so forth....is there any fundamental difference..... or is this urge to possess slaves just another thing written in DNA strands on The Planet Of The Apes, but primarily in the female DNA?

Anyone who's ever lived with a woman will know they could not possibly survive without their personal servants = slaves......

Now Grappler is professing expertise on marriage after a string of failures.

Well you are professing to have an intellect after a string of failures.

Being unable to penetrate the thick craniums of Gordonites like Rhino and his ilk with truth, facts, and logic is a failure of the Gordonites, not my failure.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Mar 1st, 2021 at 2:46pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Mar 1st, 2021 at 1:41pm:
I was struck by the assertion put forward by some academic - that our own Aboriginals had more established marriages etc 'before' the White Man arrived - how is it possible that, given the more formalised approach of Whartey to marriage and the place of the marriage institution at the core of values and economies etc - Aboriginal marriage systems collapsed and somehow became the current equivalent of what Sowell discusses - single mothers with serial fathers?

Would it not be more reasonable to assert that the extremely solid Aboriginal marriage system already in place was reinforced by Whartey's arrival?

Sowell raises some fine points... why did this solid marriage system collapse here and become the disaster it now is?

Of course, with Whartey, marriage is becoming a thing of the past under the Feminist Supremacy, and is a veritable minefield for any man foolish enough to venture there.... I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

After all - I'm not the only Voice crying in the wilderness that the Feminist Supremacy is the greatest danger to civilised societies worldwide.... and under it men will become the new slaves working without access to their families, required to die in wars, required to work in the heavy and hot and dangerous work and so forth....is there any fundamental difference..... or is this urge to possess slaves just another thing written in DNA strands on The Planet Of The Apes, but primarily in the female DNA?

Anyone who's ever lived with a woman will know they could not possibly survive without their personal servants = slaves......

Being unable to penetrate the thick craniums of Gordonites like Rhino and his ilk with truth, facts, and logic is a failure of the Gordonites, not my failure.
get over yourself, this isnt the 18th century. Smarten up, get a job maybe.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Mar 1st, 2021 at 3:12pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Mar 1st, 2021 at 12:28pm:
Gnads wrote on Mar 1st, 2021 at 12:15pm:
@Creative Spirits  Grin Grin

Say no more - LTYC - what a dolt.

The perpetual victim industry president.

Uncle Thomas Sowell?

A quisling who knows what a US$ looks like.

Nothing remotely to do with Thomas Sowell.

We know who is bucking for the sit down dollar.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Mar 1st, 2021 at 3:13pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Mar 1st, 2021 at 12:50pm:

its takes one

to know one... Undecided

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Mar 1st, 2021 at 3:14pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Mar 1st, 2021 at 1:41pm:

You & those? - never the twain shall meet.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #20 - Mar 1st, 2021 at 6:01pm

You & those? - never the twain shall meet. [/quote]

Gordonites like Gnads and his ilk, and those?

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print