Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21
Send Topic Print
Mt Warning to be closed (Read 16346 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Mt Warning to be closed
Reply #255 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 6:13pm

freediver wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 6:12pm:
John Smith wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 5:38pm:
freediver wrote on Mar 2nd, 2021 at 9:40pm:
John Smith wrote on Mar 2nd, 2021 at 7:49pm:
freediver wrote on Mar 2nd, 2021 at 6:54pm:
Is this just you dribbling incoherently? Or is there some reason why you think it is relevant?

it's that you don't think it's relevant that is the real problem. Blinded by your stupidity.

How is it relevant John? It seems you are the only one who knows, yet by some mystery you cannot say either.

Quote:
So if I want to pitch a tent in your back yard and invite some friends, you're OK with not being allowed to say yes I can or no I can't?

I'm not here to teach you basics FD.

You are dribbling incoherently John. No-one else here thinks your question has any relevance. Only you, and you cannot say why.

Maybe he's part of the Azzuri Soccer team - careful, he'll take a dive to get you red-carded.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pedro Curevo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Nth Coast NSW
Reply #256 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 1:16am

While some years back from walking to the top Wollumbin there is a steep section to the summit that requires holding onto chains.

Can say the full moon rise is better than the sunrise.

Can also say there a better lookouts such as Wrights Lookout in the New England National Park.

https://www.nationalparks.nsw.gov.au/things-to-do/walking-tracks/wrights-lookout-walking-track#:~:text=The%20walk%20to%20Wrights%20lookout%20takes%20you%20from,down%20to%20Bellinger%20River%20in%20the%20valley%20below.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #257 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 5:09am

I must be a racist - I've only climbed 6700m in the Himalayas and around New Zealand's mounts.
Australian 'hills' don't seem to catch my attention much, even Koszie - though I have 'strolled' up it. Australia really is a 'Flat Earth' nation.

I support an Aboriginal 'Lock Down' of Mt Warning.
But they must prove themselves to improve the site like the old days to show stupid Whities how much more superior they are to bringing out the best in nature.

The World has changed Pedro. Traditions must be kept (by the Men?), but there must be a modernisation (by the women?) to the cultural efforts - like 'landscaping' both for visual splendor and food.

Only when Mt Warning is back looking like pre-1788 management along with all the modern bells and whistles of WH&S, etc. Will Whities see, learn, respect and most of all 'support'.

The ball is in their court.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #258 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 1:32pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 6:13pm:
John Smith wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 5:38pm:
freediver wrote on Mar 2nd, 2021 at 9:40pm:
John Smith wrote on Mar 2nd, 2021 at 7:49pm:
freediver wrote on Mar 2nd, 2021 at 6:54pm:
Is this just you dribbling incoherently? Or is there some reason why you think it is relevant?

it's that you don't think it's relevant that is the real problem. Blinded by your stupidity.

How is it relevant John? It seems you are the only one who knows, yet by some mystery you cannot say either.

Quote:
So if I want to pitch a tent in your back yard and invite some friends, you're OK with not being allowed to say yes I can or no I can't?

I'm not here to teach you basics FD.

You are dribbling incoherently John. No-one else here thinks your question has any relevance. Only you, and you cannot say why.

Maybe he's part of the Azzuri Soccer team - careful, he'll take a dive to get you red-carded.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #259 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 1:35pm

"But they must prove themselves to improve the site like the old days to show stupid Whities how much more superior they are to bringing out the best in nature."

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #260 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 1:53pm

Those clips are always funny.
I love watching the Socceroos playing the Azurri.
Australia's very physical style against the fragile eggshell Italian style. I dare Italy come down to the Southern Hemisphere and play the rougher version.

*Smith is rolling around on the ground right now holding his face after seeing FD take the field. Smith is looking to Big Brother Media to award a penalty.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #261 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 5:46pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 5th, 2021 at 1:53pm:
Australia's very physical style against the fragile eggshell Italian style. I dare Italy come down to the Southern Hemisphere and play the rougher version.

*Smith is rolling around on the ground right now holding his face after seeing FD take the field. Smith is looking to Big Brother Media to award a penalty.

Amazing Academy Award those dives.. I saw a really good one - bloke was at least two metres from the opposing player who looked like getting away, fell on the ground and rolled around in agony.. copped a penalty..

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #262 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 5:48pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 5th, 2021 at 1:53pm:

If we ever accord 'citizenship and land ownership' rights on a first come - first served basis - Smith will be in the second lowest category of citizen... he just doesn't realise it...

― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #263 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 8:17pm

Good of you to speak on behalf of everyone else FD  Grin Grin Grin the argument that people use when they have nothing else

how many members did you poll exactly? Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #264 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 9:23pm

All of them.

Is there anyone here who does not think John's question is, like most of his posts, incredibly stupid?

Quote:

If you do think it has some relevance John, now would be the time to speak up. In case people get the wrong idea.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #265 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 9:39pm

Smith is like a packet of crisp chips. More air in the packet than contents.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #266 - Mar 6th, 2021 at 1:45pm

Quote:
Is there anyone here who does not think John's question is, like most of his posts, incredibly stupid?

Don't all speak at once now.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #267 - Mar 6th, 2021 at 7:03pm

freediver wrote on Mar 6th, 2021 at 1:45pm:
Quote:

gee ... FD's been caught with his pants around his ankles again  Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #268 - Mar 6th, 2021 at 8:10pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 6th, 2021 at 7:03pm:
Quote:

Will you chalk this up as a win John?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #269 - Mar 7th, 2021 at 1:22pm

freediver wrote on Mar 6th, 2021 at 8:10pm:
John Smith wrote on Mar 6th, 2021 at 7:03pm:
Quote:

Will you chalk this up as a win John?

I'm chalking it up as you being caught out lying again FD. Not surprising really since it seems to be your fallback position.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21
Send Topic Print