Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
only whites can be racist (Read 4009 times)
Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: only whites can be racist
Reply #45 - Feb 28th, 2021 at 3:39pm

capitosinora wrote on Feb 28th, 2021 at 10:59am:
Valkie wrote on Feb 28th, 2021 at 7:54am:
capitosinora wrote on Feb 26th, 2021 at 12:21pm:
Australian denial of historical facts and the reality
in which they live

https://cdni.rt.com/files/news/32/14/b0/00/australia-heads-climate-change.si.jpg

Yes lets dig in and show the truth.

The truth that abbos wiped out the FIRST AUSTRALIANS

The truth that abbos are the genocidal maniacs they call us.

Wow thank you for revealing to us that the Aboriginal people came to Australia as British convicts.
Aussie Yobbos are amazing at creating fairy tales about their uniqueness.
One of the most popular myths is that the word “Mate” is unique to the “Australian language”.
When I visited pubs in London I could hear every other word of Mate.
It was then I realized that the English actually came from Australia and settled in the UK.
Grin

Deflect, deflect, deflect.

Abbos are genocidal maniacs and karma is a bitch.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #46 - Feb 28th, 2021 at 3:46pm

True the Aboriginals wiped out the Mega Fauna (as did the Clovis (Denisovian) Indian of North America - before being wiped out by Sapien Indians entering a long time after).

There is a possibility that the Aboriginals may have wiped out early Hominid habitation here. But no proof of Hominids are found here - only 'stories' from Aboriginals themselves of 'little people'.
Murrayan Aboriginals nearly drove the First Australian 'Tasmanian' Peoples to extinction - finding survival on the Tasmanian island. The Carpentarians nearly drove the Murrayans to extinction into one pocket of the Continent.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #47 - Feb 28th, 2021 at 6:36pm

Jasin wrote on Feb 28th, 2021 at 3:46pm:
True the Aboriginals wiped out the Mega Fauna (as did the Clovis (Denisovian) Indian of North America - before being wiped out by Sapien Indians entering a long time after).

There is a possibility that the Aboriginals may have wiped out early Hominid habitation here. But no proof of Hominids are found here - only 'stories' from Aboriginals themselves of 'little people'.
Murrayan Aboriginals nearly drove the First Australian 'Tasmanian' Peoples to extinction - finding survival on the Tasmanian island. The Carpentarians nearly drove the Murrayans to extinction into one pocket of the Continent.

See!!  Can't even get a good old-fashioned genocide right!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #48 - Feb 28th, 2021 at 6:56pm

Jasin wrote on Feb 28th, 2021 at 3:46pm:

There is evidence, but it's kept suppressed because it woukd show the abbos in their true light.

It would also destroy the abbo industry which is based on them being the "first" AUSTRALIANS.
It's all lies, they are genocidal maniacs

Karma is a bitch

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #49 - Mar 1st, 2021 at 7:19am

Looks like anyone can be an abbo now.

Just make up a name and call yourself an abbo, go for it.

Im thinking I could be a Belongemmeeverything abbo from somewhere up north of Victoria and across to Western Australia and back to Tasmania.

And because its racist to accuse me of not being an abbo, I could easily get away with it.

Quote:
  Uni’s tribal mystery
ANDREW BOLT

An Aboriginal academic’s appointment revives a dangerous and delicate debate

Three months ago, one of our universities boasted it had hired an Aboriginal professor, “a proud Winninninni woman”.

This was a big achievement for a woman who says she’s from “an Aboriginal mob from West Queensland”, and survived the worst that White Australia could throw at an Aboriginal family.

She has written that her father was taken away as a child, and later, to save his “mocha blonde” daughter from being stolen, sent her from Queensland to NSW, when she was about eight.

Even so, she suffered terrible racism as a child: “I used to come home the ‘back way’ to avoid being pelted with rocks and stones from the other kids, and being called ‘black person’ …”

But the announcement of her promotion to professor has revived a debate so delicate and dangerous that it’s safer not to identify her. The question: what exactly is an Aborigine?

There is no doubt this professor feels in her bones she is Aboriginal. That’s her right, and there’s no absolute proof she’s not Aboriginal.

Several universities, and the ABC, have accepted her as Aboriginal and she’s given her university a certificate of Aboriginality.

But last September, the First Nations Telegraph, run by Aboriginal activist Stephen Hagan, reported on the promotion of this “Winninninni woman”, and some readers were puzzled. They’d never heard of this tribe.

I’ve checked. There is no reference anywhere to the Winninninni, not even in Norman Tindale’s magisterial Aboriginal Tribes of Australia, published in 1974.

Had the Winninninni people perhaps been wiped out? Had they survived only as oral history, imperfectly remembered?

Hagan asked the university for answers. It responded: ‘This is a personal matter and she [the professor] will contact you when she feels it’s the right time.”

Weeks later, I asked the professor: “Can you tell me where precisely the Winninninni lived? Which ancestor is the Aborigine from which you trace your Aboriginality?”

No response. So I asked the university, and on 25 September it replied that the professor was “the daughter of [a] renowned Aboriginal artist” who’d “raised her with the knowledge that they are descendants of the Winninninni people of Southern Queensland”.

So the Winninninni were now from southern Queensland, not western. But the mystery deepened.

A search of genealogical records revealed this “Aboriginal artist” father was in fact the professor’s adoptive father, marrying her mother in the year the professor turned 16.

What’s more, his ancestors were all of British or Irish descent. (So were her birth father’s.)

But her adoptive father, now dead, did have one publicly known claim to Aboriginality. The art society he founded says he went to work in the Northern Territory when he was 18 and was initiated into the “Yarrunga Jarra” tribe of Arnhem Land. Yet there’s no known record of that particular tribe, either.

Still, could the stories this man told his adoptive daughter as a child make her Aboriginal?

I’ve repeatedly asked the professor to explain but she refused to comment, although she did CC me on an email to her university: “Ask him if he can supply a map [of Aboriginal tribes] that is 100 years old. And I have engaged a defamation lawyer …”

That’s enough to stop most people from asking such questions, and not just because our laws against free speech are so tough. The definition of “Aboriginal” is also ambiguous. Legally, you are considered Aboriginal if you have an Aboriginal ancestor, and are accepted as Aboriginal by other Aborigines. But is that definition changing? Today, a man can even identify as a woman. Can we now choose our own race, too?

Had the Winninninni people perhaps been wiped out? Had they survived only as oral history? 

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Mar 1st, 2021 at 8:19am

in which they live

https://cdni.rt.com/files/news/32/14/b0/00/australia-heads-climate-change.si.jpg

Wow thank you for revealing to us that the Aboriginal people came to Australia as British convicts.
One of the most popular myths is that the word “Mate” is unique to the “Australian language”.
It was then I realized that the English actually came from Australia and settled in the UK.
Grin

Could you translate that tripe into English?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #51 - Mar 1st, 2021 at 8:32am

Yes. The 'First Nation' tribes and clans that spread across the world as the first official 'Sapien' expansionism that slowly ousted the dominance of the Neanderthal, Denisovian and anything clinging around Africa.
Did First Nations Sapien Peoples genocide the Neanderthals, Denisovians and archaic African's? Most certainly in a way, although their methods wouldn't have been as sadistic - just kill and be on their way to food.

Neanderthals and Denisovians were remarkably different to the emerging Sapiens from the vagina of the world in that 80,000 years of isolation transformed them quite differently.
In the end, in the far reaches of even the British Isles - the Neanderthal were hunted down like evil Ogres of the Caves.
They tried to fit Aboriginals in the same basket.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Mar 1st, 2021 at 8:32am

Valkie wrote on Mar 1st, 2021 at 7:19am:
Looks like anyone can be an abbo now.

Just make up a name and call yourself an abbo, go for it.

Im thinking I could be a Belongemmeeverything abbo from somewhere up north of Victoria and across to Western Australia and back to Tasmania.

And because its racist to accuse me of not being an abbo, I could easily get away with it.

Quote:
  Uni’s tribal mystery
ANDREW BOLT

An Aboriginal academic’s appointment revives a dangerous and delicate debate

Three months ago, one of our universities boasted it had hired an Aboriginal professor, “a proud Winninninni woman”.

This was a big achievement for a woman who says she’s from “an Aboriginal mob from West Queensland”, and survived the worst that White Australia could throw at an Aboriginal family.

She has written that her father was taken away as a child, and later, to save his “mocha blonde” daughter from being stolen, sent her from Queensland to NSW, when she was about eight.

Even so, she suffered terrible racism as a child: “I used to come home the ‘back way’ to avoid being pelted with rocks and stones from the other kids, and being called ‘black person’ …”

But the announcement of her promotion to professor has revived a debate so delicate and dangerous that it’s safer not to identify her. The question: what exactly is an Aborigine?

There is no doubt this professor feels in her bones she is Aboriginal. That’s her right, and there’s no absolute proof she’s not Aboriginal.

Several universities, and the ABC, have accepted her as Aboriginal and she’s given her university a certificate of Aboriginality.

But last September, the First Nations Telegraph, run by Aboriginal activist Stephen Hagan, reported on the promotion of this “Winninninni woman”, and some readers were puzzled. They’d never heard of this tribe.

I’ve checked. There is no reference anywhere to the Winninninni, not even in Norman Tindale’s magisterial Aboriginal Tribes of Australia, published in 1974.

Had the Winninninni people perhaps been wiped out? Had they survived only as oral history, imperfectly remembered?

Hagan asked the university for answers. It responded: ‘This is a personal matter and she [the professor] will contact you when she feels it’s the right time.”

Weeks later, I asked the professor: “Can you tell me where precisely the Winninninni lived? Which ancestor is the Aborigine from which you trace your Aboriginality?”

No response. So I asked the university, and on 25 September it replied that the professor was “the daughter of [a] renowned Aboriginal artist” who’d “raised her with the knowledge that they are descendants of the Winninninni people of Southern Queensland”.

So the Winninninni were now from southern Queensland, not western. But the mystery deepened.

A search of genealogical records revealed this “Aboriginal artist” father was in fact the professor’s adoptive father, marrying her mother in the year the professor turned 16.

What’s more, his ancestors were all of British or Irish descent. (So were her birth father’s.)

But her adoptive father, now dead, did have one publicly known claim to Aboriginality. The art society he founded says he went to work in the Northern Territory when he was 18 and was initiated into the “Yarrunga Jarra” tribe of Arnhem Land. Yet there’s no known record of that particular tribe, either.

Still, could the stories this man told his adoptive daughter as a child make her Aboriginal?

I’ve repeatedly asked the professor to explain but she refused to comment, although she did CC me on an email to her university: “Ask him if he can supply a map [of Aboriginal tribes] that is 100 years old. And I have engaged a defamation lawyer …”

That’s enough to stop most people from asking such questions, and not just because our laws against free speech are so tough. The definition of “Aboriginal” is also ambiguous. Legally, you are considered Aboriginal if you have an Aboriginal ancestor, and are accepted as Aboriginal by other Aborigines. But is that definition changing? Today, a man can even identify as a woman. Can we now choose our own race, too?

Had the Winninninni people perhaps been wiped out? Had they survived only as oral history? 

You should really put some links to this.

She's threatened him with a defamation lawyer
for asking for proof?

Typical

it's easy to find her name & a photo of her... something Bolt omitted because of the threat I'd imagine.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #53 - Mar 1st, 2021 at 8:46am

Old Caucasoid Races: First Nations peoples.
Young Caucasoid Races: Europeans, Middle-Easterners, Indian subcontinentals.

Old Negroid: Xhoi-San, Hottentot
Young Negroid: Bantu

Old Mongoloid: First Nations peoples like Clovis
Young Mongoloid: Han

What gets me is how/why successive 'waves' of humanoid races have come out of the same area: the Rift (Vagina) Valley. Are the Ethiopians hiding something there?
Is it an Area 51? I can see Sad Kangaroo and It_is_the_Light having a jellyfish wrestle over this one.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Mar 1st, 2021 at 9:03am

Here's a portion of a QLD map of Tribal groups from Mackay west to NT border & sth to nth NSW & west to Sth Aust...

no mention of the Winninninni people/group.

Looks like another lying race appropriator has hoodwinked one of our "woke" Universities.

A place where you would think the may do some due diligence into the background of someone they give a Professorship.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Mar 1st, 2021 at 9:11am

And Bolt is right ...... there is no group in Arnhem Land called  “Yarrunga Jarra” that she claims her adoptive father was initiated into.

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #56 - Mar 1st, 2021 at 12:40pm

Gnads wrote on Mar 1st, 2021 at 8:19am:
in which they live

Grin

Could you translate that tripe into English?

No need Mate you speak Australian.
Grin

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #57 - Mar 1st, 2021 at 12:42pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 1st, 2021 at 8:46am:
Old Caucasoid Races: First Nations peoples.
Young Caucasoid Races: Europeans, Middle-Easterners, Indian subcontinentals.

Old Negroid: Xhoi-San, Hottentot
Young Negroid: Bantu

Old Mongoloid: First Nations peoples like Clovis
Young Mongoloid: Han

What gets me is how/why successive 'waves' of humanoid races have come out of the same area: the Rift (Vagina) Valley. Are the Ethiopians hiding something there?
Is it an Area 51? I can see Sad Kangaroo and It_is_the_Light having a jellyfish wrestle over this one.

Anglo British are not Europeans.
Smiley

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #58 - Mar 1st, 2021 at 6:07pm

Gnads wrote on Mar 1st, 2021 at 9:03am:
Here's a portion of a QLD map of Tribal groups from Mackay west to NT border & sth to nth NSW & west to Sth Aust...

no mention of the Winninninni people/group.

Looks like another lying race appropriator has hoodwinked one of our "woke" Universities.

A place where you would think the may do some due diligence into the background of someone they give a Professorship.

Must have meant the Sillininni tribal group...

Another Pascorigine... Aboriginal because his uncle muttered about it so many years ago he can scarcely recall it...

Another Semi-demi-demi-denko... just another high-steppin' white making a name and a good living out of claiming to be Indigenous... I'm Indigenous - I was born here.... they were brought here on trains...
« Last Edit: Mar 1st, 2021 at 6:13pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print