Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
only whites can be racist (Read 4005 times)
Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
only whites can be racist
Feb 25th, 2021 at 7:29am

now, no mateter what you do.

If you are white.......you are racist.

So why bother at all, lets all just fulfill the self for-filling prophesy and be racist.

Quote:
  Strange lesson trotted out for ‘white people’
HERE’S news you can use if your skin is now the world’s most shameful colour. Like workers at Coca Cola, you can learn “how to be less white”.
The Coca-Cola company has asked staff in the US to do online courses to become more “inclusive”.
One is by a bestselling author and race hustler called Robin DiAngelo, flogging her hot new notion of “white fragility”.
She argues that white people don’t like being abused as racists and that just proves they are racists.
This is gold for the race industry. Whites are racists if they admit it, but also if they deny it.
But the really controversial thing about DiAngelo’s course is that it includes a lesson on “how to be less white”.
To be less white, a white person must, she says, “be less oppressive, be less arrogant, be less certain, be less defensive, be less ignorant”.
How racist is that? What is the evidence that whites are oppressive, arrogant, too certain and ignorant – and more so than any other “race”?
If whites are oppressive and arrogant, why was democracy first formalised in white Greece?
If whites are too certain and ignorant, why did the scientific revolution take off in white Europe?

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

macman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

australia
Re: only whites can be racist
Reply #1 - Feb 25th, 2021 at 7:41am

Valkie wrote on Feb 25th, 2021 at 7:29am:

So why bother at all, lets all just fulfill the self for-filling prophesy and be racist.

Quote:
HERE’S news you can use if your skin is now the world’s most shameful colour. Like workers at Coca Cola, you can learn “how to be less white”.
The Coca-Cola company has asked staff in the US to do online courses to become more “inclusive”.
One is by a bestselling author and race hustler called Robin DiAngelo, flogging her hot new notion of “white fragility”.
She argues that white people don’t like being abused as racists and that just proves they are racists.
This is gold for the race industry. Whites are racists if they admit it, but also if they deny it.
But the really controversial thing about DiAngelo’s course is that it includes a lesson on “how to be less white”.
To be less white, a white person must, she says, “be less oppressive, be less arrogant, be less certain, be less defensive, be less ignorant”.
How racist is that? What is the evidence that whites are oppressive, arrogant, too certain and ignorant – and more so than any other “race”?
If whites are oppressive and arrogant, why was democracy first formalised in white Greece?
If whites are too certain and ignorant, why did the scientific revolution take off in white Europe?

There is racism in every country in the world, not just the white ones. Probally the worst I have struck in my travels are french people travelling in another country, followed by americans travelling. I have also seen racism in most of asia, but never in japan funny enough.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Feb 25th, 2021 at 7:41am

Quote:

Yes saw this yesterday........ the stupidity of it knows no bounds.

Coca-Cola & any company that goes down this path are reprehensible idiots.

In fact what is happening here is discrimination & racist.

Using racism to stop racism? Lunacy.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #3 - Feb 25th, 2021 at 8:21am

What a surprise another Valkie thread on being a whiny old white guy
« Last Edit: Feb 25th, 2021 at 10:15am by Prime Minister for Canyons »  

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Feb 25th, 2021 at 10:07am

macman wrote on Feb 25th, 2021 at 7:41am:

Quote:

There is racism in every country in the world, not just the white ones. Probally the worst I have struck in my travels are french people travelling in another country, followed by americans travelling. I have also seen racism in most of asia, but never in japan funny enough. 

I too have seen racism in Asia, and have experienced it in Japan. Asked to leave a bar because we were 'gaijin'.

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #5 - Feb 25th, 2021 at 11:04am

The worst kind of racism is manifested through the Anglo-Saxon genocidal colonial racism that destroyed many human civilizations.
Naturally, this type of racism is still very present in the British colony called Australia, where the Anglo-Saxon privileged elite continues to oppress the non-Anglo-Saxon population, despite the constant protests of the world's humanitarian organizations for human rights.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #6 - Feb 25th, 2021 at 1:30pm

Really?????

So blacks attacking any whites that accidently wander into "their area" are not racist?

Blacks demanding (and getting) more rights, previlidge and consideration isn't racist?
Oh yeah, it's only racist if white get more, if blacks get more it's OK.

Blacks kill each other far fare more frequently than whites kill blacks
And blacks kill more whites than whites kill blacks or whites.
Is that not racism in action?

I'm happy to let black, white, red, yellow and brown get on with their lives without interference.

But they continually demand that I, being white;
Apologise for sins of the past that I had no part in.
Apologise for white previlidge, ( working, saving and being successful) even though they have more opportunity than I to have the same.
Apologise for taking land, land that was fairly won by my ancestors who defeated the less advanced culture as has been done to every country on earth many many times.
Give, from my own savings and work, to a pack of lazy, greedy cultures simply because they are not white.

Black cultures around the world are less advanced
Are poorer
Are less inclined to work or even advance themselves, but simply breed uncontrolled and live off others.

It's not racist to see the truth
It's not racist to point out the truth
It's not racist to be sick to DEATH of funding lazy parasites.

But it is racist being white apparently.
I care not
I'm white and very proud of my culture and mine own achievements.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Feb 25th, 2021 at 1:37pm

capitosinora wrote on Feb 25th, 2021 at 11:04am:
The worst kind of racism is manifested through the Anglo-Saxon genocidal colonial racism that destroyed many human civilizations.
Naturally, this type of racism is still very present in the British colony called Australia, where the Anglo-Saxon privileged elite continues to oppress the non-Anglo-Saxon population, despite the constant protests of the world's humanitarian organizations for human rights.

Give an example please.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Feb 25th, 2021 at 1:38pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Feb 25th, 2021 at 8:21am:
What a surprise another Valkie thread on being a whiny old white guy

What a surprise....another left leaning company in the world attacking whites again.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Feb 25th, 2021 at 2:17pm

The native Aboriginal people wanted neither Anglo or non-Anglo on their large island (now Australia)

This is how racism started in Australia and it's never stopped since, it caused a chain reaction of racist attitudes from all ethnic groups

Had the Aboriginals been more "Inclusive" and welcomed "Diversity" (tongue in cheek assertion), there'd be hardly any racism in Australia today, everyone would have followed their example . But since that didn't happen, and the Aboriginals still hold a grudge, anti-racism laws were legislated, for everyone

However, because the Aboriginals are still resentful of "whities" intrusion, new immigrants, of all colors, needed to somehow alleviate their guilt of carrying on this intrusion by blaming, not themselves, but the people they pretend are the only ones responsible for the Aboriginals demise, the Traditional Anglo Aussies

In other words, new immigrants need a consoling reason why it's ok to keep stepping on the land of the native Aboriginals. The reason they puke up is: "It's not our fault, it's the Poms and Captain Cooks fault, so don't blame us, blame the Anglos"

So when new immigrants arrive, they already have a kit of preconceived ideas on how to denigrate the Traditional Anglos by saying things like: "What about the Aboriginals? look what you did to them, you slaughtered them" or "Australia needs immigration" or "You're just racist"

Little realizing of course that they themselves have just added to the Aboriginals demise by helping to destroy what culture they have left, and added to the perpetuation of the racism, predominately against the Anglos

Racism is encouraged in Australia, by identity politics, government multicultural policies, multi-race population and the SBS special broadcasting network that panders to new immigrants feeding them with race related propaganda. SBS also panders to the Aboriginals, but it's only a smoke screen to help new immigrants shake off their guilt. New immigrants see SBS as being on their side, and while ever SBS broadcasting continues, so will racist tendencies continue in the minds of ethnics, who in turn, blame Anglos for everything that went wrong, never saying: "Yeah the Anglos set things up for us to make a smoother life in Australia than the way it was in our poo-hole of a country, we are thankful"   

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

The Heartless Felon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Feb 25th, 2021 at 2:34pm

Remind me cap, how many Seminoles still live in Florida?

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #11 - Feb 25th, 2021 at 2:38pm

Thats incorrect. people of all races can be racist and each person who is racist should be condemned for it.
It's generally white conservatives playing the victim that trot out the "only whites can be racist" card
Valkie seems to spend all his time playing the victim

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Feb 25th, 2021 at 5:51pm

The_Barnacle wrote on Feb 25th, 2021 at 2:38pm:

Thats incorrect. people of all races can be racist and each person who is racist should be condemned for it.
It's generally white conservatives playing the victim that trot out the "only whites can be racist" card

Why is there no racism sensitivity training for non-whites, then?
Absent-minded omission?  No.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Jest
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NSW South Coast
Reply #13 - Feb 25th, 2021 at 6:41pm

The_Barnacle wrote on Feb 25th, 2021 at 2:38pm:

Actually there is a popular movement within critical race theory that says that the traditional definitions of "racism" are wrong and that racism really requires 2 important elements (1) prejudice and/or discrimination etc against a person because of his/her race and (2) the person who exercises the prejudice etc must belong to a racial group that is in a position of power and dominance over the racial group to which the person who is prejudiced against belongs.

Now since critical race theory holds that white people are in a position of power and dominance over black people and people of colour, the result is that its not possible for black people to be racist against white people because the black person exercising prejudice against a white person is not a member of a race that is in a position of power and dominance over the race to which the white person belongs. So if a black CEO tells the young pimply faced McDonald's attendant serving burgers at the counter that he is a stinking white little a-hole the black CEO is not being racist. You really would have to be someone with pure evil in your heart to try and make that definition stick dont you think? 

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #14 - Feb 25th, 2021 at 6:59pm

macman wrote on Feb 25th, 2021 at 7:41am:

Quote:

Japan has theirs too.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print