Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24
Send Topic Print
Australia is deplorably racist (Read 24294 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Australia is deplorably racist
Reply #255 - Mar 3rd, 2021 at 1:49pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 3rd, 2021 at 12:37pm:
Frank wrote on Mar 3rd, 2021 at 11:42am:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 3rd, 2021 at 11:36am:
Frank wrote on Mar 3rd, 2021 at 11:02am:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 3rd, 2021 at 10:49am:
Frank wrote on Mar 3rd, 2021 at 8:25am:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 2nd, 2021 at 11:57pm:
Bobby. wrote on Mar 2nd, 2021 at 10:37pm:
Brian,
Quote:
The Africans?  Why blame all Africans for the crimes of a few, Bobby?  Why condemn people to being killed in Africa when we can show some mercy?  Roll Eyes

Because we can do without them here.
They commit horrific crimes.

Do they all commit "horrific crimes" or is it a minority who commit "horrific crimes", Bobby?

What about the majority who never commit a crime, are they to be condemned to die in Africa because of the colour of their skin?  Roll Eyes

Condemned to die in Africa at the hands of other Africans??

Tell us, Soren, why does that offend you so much?  Are you sorry that it is not your finger on the trigger or your hand on the machete?  You really are a sorry man.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Who is condemning Africans to die at the hands of other Africans in Africa, Bbwian?

https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Bobby.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Where did he?

Read his posts, Soren.  Are you really this blind?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:
Why do you feel compelled to lie at every turn? You make up lies like this and then diuble down with more lies when caught out.

https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

See?  You are lying again. Nowhere did Bobby condemn Africans to die at the hands of Africans in Africa. Nowhere.

Liar.

« Last Edit: Mar 3rd, 2021 at 4:57pm by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #256 - Mar 3rd, 2021 at 3:21pm

Brian,
Quote:
Nobody?  Isn't it what Valkie and Soren are always proposing as a solution to the problems that Indigenous Australians apparently present to them, Bobby?

No one here has ever proposed genocide.
You are making up lies again.

Brian,
Quote:
We have addressed the issue of "gangs" in the past, Bobby as you well know.  You acknowledged that you had read the posts on it.  Did it sink at all?

As to numbers, the numbers have been made clear in the media reports. Why do you condemn all Africans when it is only a tiny minority who commit crimes?  Is it the colour of their skin which offends you?

It's not a tiny minority and
one home invasion is too many.

Brian,
Quote:
You can save the most threatened, Bobby.  Why are you so willing to commit your fellow humans to be murdered?  Does the colour of their skin offend you or is it something deeper than that?

We are not responsible for what happens in Africa.

« Last Edit: Mar 3rd, 2021 at 4:10pm by Bobby. »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #257 - Mar 3rd, 2021 at 9:08pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 3rd, 2021 at 3:21pm:
Brian,
Quote:
Nobody?  Isn't it what Valkie and Soren are always proposing as a solution to the problems that Indigenous Australians apparently present to them, Bobby?

No one here has ever proposed genocide.
You are making up lies again.

No, I am not.  I am revealing the truth of what you are proposing, Bobby.  If they don't come to Australia what will happen to the Africans we have saved from being massacred?  They would be massacred, at the hands of their fellow Africans.  Something you are apparently quite happy to occur.  Disgusting.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:
Brian,
Quote:
We have addressed the issue of "gangs" in the past, Bobby as you well know.  You acknowledged that you had read the posts on it.  Did it sink at all?

As to numbers, the numbers have been made clear in the media reports. Why do you condemn all Africans when it is only a tiny minority who commit crimes?  Is it the colour of their skin which offends you?

It's not a tiny minority and
one home invasion is too many.

Why, Bobby? How many "home invasions" are committed by New Zealanders, in comparison?  By White Australians?  By, gasp, Muslim Australians?  Got any stats to compare the non-existent numbers you keep grasping for but never produce?  Tsk, tsk,  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:
Brian,
Quote:
You can save the most threatened, Bobby.  Why are you so willing to commit your fellow humans to be murdered?  Does the colour of their skin offend you or is it something deeper than that?

We are not responsible for what happens in Africa.

Tell me, what you going to do when your facing a genocidal regime here, Bobby?  Where you going to run then?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #258 - Mar 3rd, 2021 at 9:25pm

Brian,
Quote:
No, I am not.  I am revealing the truth of what you are proposing, Bobby.  If they don't come to Australia what will happen to the Africans we have saved from being massacred?  They would be massacred, at the hands of their fellow Africans.  Something you are apparently quite happy to occur.  Disgusting.

Brian - we are not responsible for what happens in Africa.
We can't even look after our own people.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-03/reasons-to-be-positive-about-australian-a...

Brian,
Quote:
Why, Bobby? How many "home invasions" are committed by New Zealanders, in comparison?  By White Australians?  By, gasp, Muslim Australians?  Got any stats to compare the non-existent numbers you keep grasping for but never produce?  Tsk, tsk,

We'd all love to know.
Statistics about immigrant crime are covered up
as it's not politically correct to mention it.

Brian,
Quote:
Tell me, what you going to do when your facing a genocidal regime here, Bobby?  Where you going to run then?

Become a refugee in Africa?
Would they accept us?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #259 - Mar 3rd, 2021 at 10:33pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 3rd, 2021 at 9:25pm:
Brian,
Quote:
No, I am not.  I am revealing the truth of what you are proposing, Bobby.  If they don't come to Australia what will happen to the Africans we have saved from being massacred?  They would be massacred, at the hands of their fellow Africans.  Something you are apparently quite happy to occur.  Disgusting.

Brian - we are not responsible for what happens in Africa.
We can't even look after our own people.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-03/reasons-to-be-positive-about-australian-a...

We are responsible for the people when they ask for our mercy, when they beg us for it, Bobby.  Only hard-hearted bastards would deny them, Bobby.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:
Brian,
Quote:
Why, Bobby? How many "home invasions" are committed by New Zealanders, in comparison?  By White Australians?  By, gasp, Muslim Australians?  Got any stats to compare the non-existent numbers you keep grasping for but never produce?  Tsk, tsk,

We'd all love to know.
Statistics about immigrant crime are covered up
as it's not politically correct to mention it.

No its not.  You only want to know it because you want to discriminate against people, Bobby. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:
Brian,
Quote:
Tell me, what you going to do when your facing a genocidal regime here, Bobby?  Where you going to run then?

Become a refugee in Africa?
Would they accept us?

What do you reckon when your displaying the attitude you are?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #260 - Mar 3rd, 2021 at 10:46pm

Brian,
we're never going to agree on this.
Australia is in massive debt.
$7.7 trillion.

https://australiandebtclock.com.au/

We can't look after ourselves and we are going bankrupt.
We certainly can't fix the problems of Africa
no matter how much more money we borrow to help them.
There will be a billion more Africans by 2050 -
they can't control their population -
their country is headed for an even worse disaster than it's in now.
There is no room here for a billion Africans -
and even if there was
they would breed another billion in no time.

It's a problem that can't be solved no matter what we do.

Its' awful but we are going to have to close our borders -
defend our borders -
and sit back and watch a human catastrophe beyond even biblical proportions in Africa.
The rest of the world will also sit there and watch.
Many of them will escape into Europe and cause even more chaos there than they do now.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #261 - Mar 3rd, 2021 at 10:56pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Bobby, such a Xenophobe.  He simply cannot look beyond his own backyard and give people who need mercy, the time of day.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #262 - Mar 3rd, 2021 at 11:04pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 3rd, 2021 at 10:56pm:
Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Bobby, such a Xenophobe.  He simply cannot look beyond his own backyard and give people who need mercy, the time of day.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You need to read my words again as
it's obvious that you didn't understand me.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #263 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 1:57pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 3rd, 2021 at 11:04pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 3rd, 2021 at 10:56pm:

You need to read my words again as
it's obvious that you didn't understand me.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Bobby, such a Xenophobe.  He simply cannot look beyond his own backyard and give people who need mercy, the time of day.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes ::

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #264 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 2:07pm

Brian,
bring something new to the table.
I've dealt with all your debating points.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #265 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 4:42pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 2:07pm:
Brian,

You are repeating the same, tired, old Xenophobia, Bobby, not me.  Tsk, tsk. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #266 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 4:52pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 4:42pm:
Brian,

You are repeating the same, tired, old Xenophobia, Bobby, not me.  Tsk, tsk. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You want us to borrow more money to take in more Africans.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #267 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 5:55pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 4:52pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 4:42pm:
Brian,

You want us to borrow more money to take in more Africans.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Not even a question, Bobby, as statement.  Now where did I say that?  A new strawman argument.  We are a rich country, we can afford to accept more refugees if necessary, rather than just letting them be massacred.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #268 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 5:58pm

We are a country massively in debt and Brian wants us to borrow more
to import Africans here.

Prices going up -
one Dr Seuss book is going for nearly US$5,000

https://www.amazon.com/If-Ran-Zoo-Classic-Seuss/dp/0394800818/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=...

Collectible - Very Good

If I Ran the Zoo

$4,999.50

This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Please choose a different delivery location.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #269 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 1:49pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 5:58pm:
We are a country massively in debt and Brian wants us to borrow more
to import Africans here.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Reduced to strawman arguments, are you, Bobby?  Tsk, tsk, I have been trying to treat your non-arguments seriously but it is becoming increasingly hard.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24
Send Topic Print