Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Send Topic Print
Where is Cods? (Read 20195 times)
Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Where is Cods?
Reply #15 - Feb 10th, 2021 at 12:29pm

You wrote that 'everyone is being sensible now'. I was wondering if you had read 'Paki bozo', trouser-sniffing, Miam miam fap fap?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Feb 10th, 2021 at 5:13pm

AiA wrote on Feb 10th, 2021 at 11:57am:
cods got a well deserved forum-wide ban. she is not an honest player and deserves no hearty welcome back.

yes yes   you are one of the reasons I stay away....

you never did tell me what I did??.....or show me the post....which would have been nice...I resent you saying I am a dishonest person without a sample explaining to EVERYONE  why you would say such a thing.... that to me is totally dishonest of you..

no explanation  why I am banned from the tavern... and no explanation of why I am DISHONEST according to you? Angry Angry Angry

extremely rude imo...please show everyone what you have that makes you resent me so much....let others make up their own minds.. not just take you word for it..thank you.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Feb 10th, 2021 at 5:16pm

Neferti wrote on Feb 10th, 2021 at 11:32am:
cods wrote on Feb 10th, 2021 at 8:51am:
thanks guys, cant believe you have missed me

I have been out searching for that frypan gordy  I never give up.. Smiley Smiley

had an accident at home  still on the mend but getting there I didnt break anything so thats a plus havent been out of the house in over a week  ,  and sad to say I didnt realise how predictable ozpol had become when you dont check it out all the time it becomes very mundane  and the childish tit for tat  has really taken over the forum...I couldnt be bothered   its all too much..

thanks for caring guys..

Good to see you back, Cods.  We were getting a bit worried.
https://7img.net/users/3715/71/50/82/smiles/2193355834.gif

thank you for your kind thoughts and flowers...I have them sitting on my kitchen bench... Wink Wink as you can see not everyone is pleased to see me back  or at least still alive.. Wink  I will be interested if he comes back with some answers to whatever he thinks I have done..I know I dont like his smutty talk  but I dont think I have ever tried to get him banned......YET... Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #18 - Feb 10th, 2021 at 5:30pm

Hi Cods,
I'll tell AiA off for you.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #19 - Feb 10th, 2021 at 5:57pm

Neferti wrote on Feb 10th, 2021 at 11:32am:
cods wrote on Feb 10th, 2021 at 8:51am:
thanks guys, cant believe you have missed me

I have been out searching for that frypan gordy  I never give up.. Smiley Smiley

had an accident at home  still on the mend but getting there I didnt break anything so thats a plus havent been out of the house in over a week  ,  and sad to say I didnt realise how predictable ozpol had become when you dont check it out all the time it becomes very mundane  and the childish tit for tat  has really taken over the forum...I couldnt be bothered   its all too much..

thanks for caring guys..

Good to see you back, Cods.  We were getting a bit worried.
https://7img.net/users/3715/71/50/82/smiles/2193355834.gif

yes.   Smiley

You are one of the nice people here

And I agree with your sentiments

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Feb 10th, 2021 at 6:20pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 10th, 2021 at 5:30pm:
Hi Cods,

oh I can do that bobby.. I just want answers...of course he may be like other lefties on here and not do answers.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes   he has a right to his opinion I am not denying him that...he has made it plain he doesnt want me here... just tell me why produce the facts...

thats not asking too much is it bobs?...I have never ever thought of myself as dishonest   so I would like to know what exactly he is accusing me of and why???

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #21 - Feb 10th, 2021 at 6:29pm

cods wrote on Feb 10th, 2021 at 6:20pm:
Hi Cods,

oh I can do that bobby.. I just want answers...of course he may be like other lefties on here and not do answers.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes   he has a right to his opinion I am not denying him that...he has made it plain he doesnt want me here... just tell me why produce the facts...

thats not asking too much is it bobs?...I have never ever thought of myself as dishonest   so I would like to know what exactly he is accusing me of and why???

Ya see cods....right there is your 'dishonesty' (as AiA is using that word.)  You seek to know why you have been banned from the Tavern, yet you do not care less when others ask in open here at OzPol, why they were given a Forum Ban, and there is never answer, often.  You only give a stuff when it impacts on you. 

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Feb 10th, 2021 at 6:42pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 10th, 2021 at 6:29pm:
Hi Cods,

Ya see cods....right there is your 'dishonesty' (as AiA is using that word.)  You seek to know why you have been banned from the Tavern, yet you do not care less when others ask in open here at OzPol, why they were given a Forum Ban, and there is never answer, often.  You only give a stuff when it impacts on you. 

too right.. isnt that the same with you sir?????....

and as for sticking up for others.... when have you ever stuck up for me???....why is what I have said dishonest????????????????????????......

its not dishonest not to stick up for others  is it??????????????????????.....

its always been a contentious problem at ozpol   probably why some folks leave.....Aia sent me a PM telling me I was banned with not reason  I replied and asked why... not a word....yet fd has said on this topic we have a right to ask and to be told..... Roll Eyes the fact the moderator doesnt tell us says more about them than the member....they are weak  and have no foundation to really stand by.....well thats my opinion....if you are confident in your accusations  speak up....show me  the evidence   why is that a problem for you????

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Feb 10th, 2021 at 7:08pm

cods wrote on Feb 10th, 2021 at 5:13pm:

you never did tell me what I did??.....or show me the post....which would have been nice...I resent you saying I am a dishonest person without a sample explaining to EVERYONE  why you would say such a thing.... that to me is totally dishonest of you..

this from the person who gets on her high horse whenever anyone else complains about not getting a reason for their ban  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Feb 10th, 2021 at 7:08pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 10th, 2021 at 6:29pm:
Hi Cods,

damn ... you beat me to it Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #25 - Feb 10th, 2021 at 7:09pm

Quote:
too right.. isnt that the same with you sir?????....

Yes, it is the same for me, and when I whinged about, often, you said nothing.

Quote:
and as for sticking up for others.... when have you ever stuck up for me???....why is what I have said

I should not have to 'stick up' for you or anyone, but I have done that, including for you.  Remember when Vic called you the most abusive poster he had ever seen at OzPol, and I then took him to task in open, requiring that he agree never to 'moderate' you.  Remember?  He agreed, partially....and then...reneged.  Remember.

Quote:
dishonest????????????????????????......

its not dishonest not to stick up for others  is it??????????????????????.....

Depends on the meaning, in context, one gives to that word.  I 'get' what AiA is saying.

Quote:
its always been a contentious problem at ozpol   probably why some folks leave.....Aia sent me a PM telling me I was banned with not reason  I replied and asked why... not a word....

He has posted in open, that you were banned for revealing the content of PMs, something you habitually do.  I have previously complained to GMods/FD about it, and no action against you was evident.

Quote:
yet fd has said on this topic we have a right to ask and to be told..... Roll Eyes the fact the moderator doesnt tell us says more about them than the member

Yes, true.  But nowhere does FD state that he or the GMod must provide an answer.  So, it is a veneer, just window dressing, a snake oil sell on his part.....

Quote:
they are weak  and have no foundation to really stand by.....well thats my opinion....if you are confident in your accusations  speak up....show me  the evidence   why is that a problem for you????

It has never been a problem for me.  Yet, when I ask exactly that question when I am banned, where are you and you pals?

Nowhere to be seen.

Nah cods, it is all about who the relevant person is before you ever show concern.  But when it is you....

Monk has been under a ban for some weeks now.  Why no comment from you about that?  So has JaSin...no comment from you.  (JaSin deserved to be banned.)  I could go on and on.  It is usually those you ever so nicely refer to as 'Mongs' who get unexplained bans, and you say nothing.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Feb 10th, 2021 at 7:13pm

Hi Cods,

control your horny moaners ... it's not a gay reference, you'll have to zip your pants back up

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #27 - Feb 10th, 2021 at 7:25pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 10th, 2021 at 7:13pm:
Hi Cods,

control your horny moaners ... it's not a gay reference, you'll have to zip your pants back up

Stop following me around  - you poof.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Feb 10th, 2021 at 7:26pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 10th, 2021 at 7:25pm:
John Smith wrote on Feb 10th, 2021 at 7:13pm:
Hi Cods,

Stop following me around  - you poof.

My butt is safer if I'm behind you rather than in front of you.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #29 - Feb 10th, 2021 at 7:45pm

hi cods I will talk to you here we do not need the tavern in any case

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 11