Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Navarro - [TABLE of]statistical anomalies in 2020 (Read 781 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Navarro - [TABLE of]statistical anomalies in 2020
Jan 15th, 2021 at 10:08pm

Navarro - [TABLE of] statistical anomalies in 2020 U.S. election

IMAGE.....

Navarro Report, Volume III – Final Statistical Review

Quote:

Navarro Report, Volume III – Final Statistical Review

Posted on January 14, 2021

White House Senior Trade Policy and Advisor Peter Navarro releases his third report highlighting statistical anomalies in the 2020 U.S. election.  [pdf HERE]

Yes, President Trump Won:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2021/01/14/navarro-report-volume-iii-final-...

IN THE COMMENTS.....
Quote:

NCPatriot123

January 14, 2021 8:22 pm

This report just makes the stolen election nightmare even more tragic.
The most difficult thing for me is that we know Trump won and won bigly, everyone, including the dems know it.
If Biden had won an honest election, it would have been terrible, but at least it would have been a legitimate win.
The fact that this fraudulent man and his fraudulent vp, soon to be President, are being inaugurated next week is hard to accept.
The fact that no courts would even hear the evidence and the fact that no one will do anything to try to stop fraud in the next election are discouraging.
I’ve thought so many times how difficult this must be for President Trump, knowing he was the legitimate winner but yet Biden will be sworn in.
I pray for this country, we’ve never needed prayers more than we do now.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2021/01/14/navarro-report-volume-iii-final-...

All that the Democrat Party had to do [to satisfy the American public that they had witnessed a fair and legitimate win], was to ensure that the Presidential election was seen to have been conducted cleanly and honestly within the jurisdictions under their control.

Q.
Why would they have CHOSEN      to NOT     do that ?

And people wring their hands, and wonder why there is violent human conflict and wars !

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1608060034/0#0
Quote:

The conduct, of Democrat Party machinery, within a number of critical states, ensured that the honesty of the Presidential election would be questioned.

1/ There was a lack of fair scrutiny [for Republicans] of the counting process. THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN.

2/ There was a lack of any ability [in the CONDUCTING of the election process], to be able to ensure that all 'mail-in-ballots' were certified to be authentic [honest, and legal] votes.

3/ There has emerged the question of were [known]    corruptible    vote counting machines, installed and being used, in the vote counting ?

The Democrat Party machinery, within the disputed states, can claim [until they are blue in the face] that these issues [above] are all 'red-herrings',
and they can state, that THEY THEMSELVES, WILL CERTIFY that the Presidential election was conducted cleanly and honestly within their jurisdictions.

But the American people, [reasonably] need to have THE FULL PERCEPTION that the Presidential election was conducted cleanly and honestly, within their [all Democrat Party machinery] jurisdictions.

In that, they failed.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: Navarro - [TABLE of]statistical anomalies in 2020
Reply #1 - Jan 15th, 2021 at 10:36pm

ALSO IN THE COMMENTS.....
Quote:

Kare508

January 14, 2021 8:35 pm
Reply to  NCPatriot123

Yes, I have worked on several campaigns.
Yes, you feel bad when your candidate loses… but THIS is enraging.
I can’t stand to speak w/anyone– D or R– who says either great… or forget it.
Its over, someone else will come along.
No… no, no, no.
CANNOT permit the loser of the election to be sworn in as potus.
That is a serious Constitutional crisis.
And the FRAUD involved is staggering… and criminal.

We r not talking about a close election– 2000, 1960.
This was a HUGE victory for Trump.
This is really stealing an election and it cannot be permitted.
Elections cannot be just for… show… in the USA.

It must be stopped… not by citizen vigilantes but by the US Govt.

Another poster comments.....

Quote:

The government is going to stop the steal…. you’re funny.

How to turn the people of an entire nation CYNICAL.

Its people, month after month, year, after year, watch its national leaders lie, and cheat, and steal,
.....and no one who has the lawful authority to stop it, will do so.

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1555994118/9#9
Quote:

IMO, if we join what is precious with what is vile, we do not in that act, 'improve' that which is vile.

We merely corrupt that which is precious.....

.....e.g.
I have two buckets.
The first bucket is full of clean, fresh water.
The second bucket is full of sewage.

Q.
If i pour both buckets into a third container, what do i get?

A.
A third container, full of diluted sewage.

Conclusion?
While i could safely drink from the 1st bucket, i could *not* safely drink from the 2nd bucket, or the 3rd container.

So it is with evil, that is 'tolerated' by good people.

No matter how many times we repeat the phrase, "Tolerance is good.",
...our tolerance of what is clearly evil, is not a virtue.

It is a process, a progression.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jan 15th, 2021 at 11:04pm

Now we know why the ballots were shredded very soon after the election

Read this bit from the PDF ...

Volume 2 of the Navarro Report
The
Art of the
Steal
, examined the institutional genesis of the six
types of election irregularities. One key finding: The Democrat Party efforts to strategically game
the  election  process  across  the  six  battleground  states  began  years  before,  and  in  many  cases, 
shortly
after President Trump was elected in 2016.  A second key finding: the Democrat’s This
gaming of the election process
was implemented through a
two
-pronged
Grand “Stuff the Ballot
Box” Strategy designed
to flood the six key battleground states with enough un-
scrutinized and
potentially  illegal  absentee  and  mail
-in  ballots  to  turn  a  decisive  Trump  victory  into  a  narrow 
alleged Biden “win.”

Just as I thought, as probably millions more thought or knew definitely, that the Democrats would try their hand at rigging the 2020 election

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #3 - Jan 16th, 2021 at 2:00am

And destroying ballots is a felony!

But, who's to stop them? The DOJ, FBI and media all turn a blind eye to this corruption.

Joe was given just enough votes to ensue his win, this PDF says it all.

https://phibetaiota.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Best-Total-Summary-of-Electio...

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #4 - Jan 16th, 2021 at 2:03am

This is big news in Italy, ignored here and trust me, the local papers won't touch this.

Affidavit_001.jpg (137 KB | 7 )
Affidavit_001.jpg

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #5 - Jan 16th, 2021 at 2:51am

More FAKE NEWS perpetuated by domestic terrorist

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #6 - Jan 16th, 2021 at 2:56am

The website does not disclose its ownership, and NewsGuard was not able to determine who owns it.The Conservative Treehouse derives revenue through advertisements and reader donations, which the site solicits through PayPal. Content The Conservative Treehouse.com’s About page describes the website as a “last refuge” for conservatives and describes in detail how conservatives are different from liberals: “Fear is at the core of liberalism and love/trust is at the core of conservatism. Liberalism is about control.Conservativism is about self-empowerment.”

The Conservative Treehouse features “open threads”on topics such as presidential politics and local elections, with readers encouraged to leave comments and discuss politics. The site publishes commentaries on news items based on press releases, videos, or transcripts of President Trump or other administration officials speaking or attending events.Typical headlines on the site include “President Trump Meets With Republican Members of Congress – Video and Transcript,” “May 8th – 2020 Presidential Politics –Trump Administration Day #1205,” and “Lou Dobbs Interviewees Devin Nunes About Declassification and Release of Witness Transcripts...”

CredibilityThe Conservative Treehouse has published false information and unsubstantiated conspiracy theories, including about the COVID-19 pandemic.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jan 16th, 2021 at 6:18am

it doesnt matter anymore yadda its done and dusted..it wont be the first or the last I am sure....time to accept what is.....at least we know how deplorable and evil the left is if what is posted just on this forum is anything to go by....the screaming for blood is enough to make you run for cover..they have taken a very bad in fact appalling situation/event and are now turning it into a real hate inferno.....

they were very bad losers   now they are proving worse winners... Undecided Undecided

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jan 16th, 2021 at 12:00pm

Unlike the bogus Russia collusion that was investigated for 4 years, Biden's and the Dems' cheating is wideli documented and the facts are not refuted anywhere.

Biden will be a proven illegitimate president.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #9 - Jan 16th, 2021 at 1:11pm

Frank wrote on Jan 16th, 2021 at 12:00pm:

Unlike the bogus Russia collusion that was investigated for 4 years, Biden's and the Dems' cheating is wideli documented and the facts are not refuted anywhere.

Biden will be a proven illegitimate president.

Frank,

I agree with you.

But who today, in the U.S., has the courage, to try to bring about, the removal of Biden, and his illegitimate administration ?

A.
No one !

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1610712519/1#1
Quote:

How to turn the people of an entire nation CYNICAL.

Its people, month after month, year, after year, watch its national leaders lie, and cheat, and steal,
.....and no one who has the lawful authority to stop it, will do so.

Through our own lying and cheating we destroy our own relationships.

Through their own lying and cheating the Democrat Party in the U.S. is destroying the 'fabric' of that nation.
[i.e. the 'fabric' of society, in the U.S. is going to unravel, like a weak piece of cloth !     'courtesy' of the machinations, of the bad actors, in Democrat Party in the U.S. ]

This lying and cheating of the Democrat Party in the U.S. will transform the U.S.A. into a failed state.

Great, and powerful machines hum, and whir, while all things are aright with them.

But let a tiny, but crucial part of that great machine fail, and the whole machine can almost instantly destroy itself.

The U.S.A. is    a great, and powerful machine,    which before our eyes, is quickly going awry !!

Also, it is as plain as the nose on your face, that no one in the U.S. who has the lawful authority to intervene, and to seek to set things aright, is going to do that.

!!!!

The people of the U.S.A. [themselves] before our eyes, are transforming the U.S.A. into a failed state.

This isn't going to end well, for the U.S. [or for those of us [in the rest of teh world] who held the U.S. in such high regard].

And then ?          .....when a great beast is dying, the vultures will circle for the anticipated feast.

This isn't going to end well.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #10 - Jan 16th, 2021 at 1:20pm

cods wrote on Jan 16th, 2021 at 6:18am:

it doesnt matter anymore yadda its done and dusted..it wont be the first or the last I am sure....

time to accept what is

.....at least we know how deplorable and evil the left is if what is posted just on this forum is anything to go by....the screaming for blood is enough to make you run for cover..they have taken a very bad in fact appalling situation/event and are now turning it into a real hate inferno.....

they were very bad losers   now they are proving worse winners... Undecided Undecided

cods, i do not agree with the sentiment you express.

There is nothing that is wrong, that cannot be remedied, by doing what is right.
- ?

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #11 - Jan 16th, 2021 at 1:21pm

Funny how theres no references in what you posted

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #12 - Jan 16th, 2021 at 1:38pm

I keep tellin' yez our system, where the party actually selects the candidate for party reasons, is no better.

When we vote under our system we are doing the bidding of the failed party system.

Every candidate should be an Independent with revealed associations with any party.  Be honest - would you REALLY vote for some of these turkeys if you actually knew them, and could actually take an impartial look at what they do and fail to do??

How many times do we see a blatant rort that has an easy fix, yet is never acted on?  How many times do we see things that are failing in their duty to the people drag on and never be fixed, even when the fix is obvious (such as superannuation)?

How many times must we see the absolute farce of one of these parasites caught out rorting, relegated to the back bench rather than sacked like you or I would be, and then quietly shifted back into the front bench once the furore has died down?

How many times do we see ex-employees of the state flitted around in utter luxury while they seek out another 'job' when all along they reckoned they dropped some brilliant career to go into 'service to the people and nation' - without which 'service' many of them are essentially unemployable?

Talk about a desperate need to overturn the current farce of governance here in Oz.

Now why didn't they keep the original HMAS Australia and make it a tourist attraction - it would now be THE only pre-WW I battlecruiser in the world..... same as the second HMAS Oz - would be the ONLY County Class Cruiser in the world.... and a great drawcard.  Christ - the Yanks have two aircraft carriers with a full deck of past serving aircraft and battleships and more on display... OUR philistines just dump 'em off the heads...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #13 - Jan 16th, 2021 at 1:50pm

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #14 - Jan 16th, 2021 at 2:54pm

@ Reply #13,

FORBES MEDIA

Mueller Exposes Putin's Hold Over Trump
Dec 16, 2018

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevedenning/2018/12/16/mueller-exposes-putins-hold-over-trump/

Forbes Says It's Targeting Trump Staffers and Their Future Employers
Sunday, 10 January 2021

https://www.newsmax.com/headline/forbes-targets-trump-staffers/2021/01/10/id/1004991/

Q.
Why would Forbes, as an entity [ostensibly] devoted to journalistic principles [printing truth], want to openly reveal its hostility towards individuals, because they had been in the employ of Donald Trump [or anyone else] ?

Forbes = = supports the use of 'Cancel Culture', as a means of apply social relationship pressure and commercial pressure on an individual, depending upon how aligned the views of the individual are, with LEFTIST politics, in all of their ['discovered'] public statements.

The deliberate, and cruel, Social stigmatisation of an individual.

Q.
Isn't Cancel culture, akin to racism, in the intended effect, of its social intimidation ?

Quote:
Cancel culture

Cancel culture is a modern form of ostracism in which someone is thrust out of social or professional circles - either online on social media, in the real world, or both
- wiki

Facilitating the Social intimidation, and stigmatisation of an individual, by an infinitely more powerful MOB.

Mueller: Trump Organization Could Have Made Hundreds Of Millions From Proposed Russia Deal
Dec 7, 2018

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chasewithorn/2018/12/07/mueller-trump-organization-could-have-made-hundreds-of-millions-from-proposed-russia-deal/

Here’s How The World’s Press Reacted To Trump’s Impeachment Inquiry
Sep 25, 2019

https://www.forbes.com/sites/isabeltogoh/2019/09/25/heres-how-the-worlds-press-reacted-to-trumps-impeachment-inquiry/

« Last Edit: Jan 16th, 2021 at 3:01pm by Yadda »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print