Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
another SHOCKING domestic (Read 3035 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

another SHOCKING domestic
Jan 15th, 2021 at 8:23am

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/four-people-found-dead-at-tullam...

A major homicide investigation is under way after the grim discovery of a dead mother and her three children in a house in Tullamarine.

The bodies of Katie Perinovic, 42, and daughters Claire, 7, and Anna, 5, and son Matthew, 3, were found after her husband Tomislav called triple-0 about 12.20pm yesterday.

When ambulance officers arrived at the family’s Burgess Street home, they discovered a distraught Mr Perinovic, 48, sitting in the front yard.

When police arrived, he gave them his account of what had happened. On Thursday night he was assisting officers with further inquiries.

The homicide squad is leading the probe, but Victoria Police Acting Deputy Commissioner Robert Hill said ­assumptions should not be made about what had occurred inside the home.

Mr Hill said investigators were keeping open minds to a number of possibilities, ­including murder-suicide.

“The loss of four lives — a mother and three children — is a tragic event,” he said. “When it involves children, it makes it more heart-wrenching.”
Former colleagues of Ms Perinovic, also known as Katie Blazevic, said she had suddenly left her job at the Glenroy Physiotherapy clinic just a few months ago.

They said she was a “lovely, lovely woman” but they ­believed she had been suffering depression.

Neighbours described her as a devoted mother and the family as “beautiful”.

Images posted on Facebook by Mr Perinovic show the couple playing golf, and the family celebrating a birthday.

Mr Hill confirmed police were not searching for anyone else in relation to the deaths, saying they were being treated as suspicious.

Mr Perinovic, who had no injuries, was considered a “person of interest”. He had not been formally interviewed ­yesterday afternoon

He said there was no known history of family violence. But he also said he was “not at ­liberty” to detail the ­nature of the injuries sustained by the family, or whether a weapon had been used.

“I don’t want to compromise the investigation,” he said.

“The male has spoken to police and provided an ­account. We will work through this scene methodically.

“Who is culpable for the deaths of these persons is too early (to say) … It is very important we do not speculate. The events are yet to be determined.”

cruel beyond anyones imagination...I cry for those babies... Cry Cry Cry Cry

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: another SHOCKING domestic
Reply #1 - Jan 15th, 2021 at 9:37am

Why have you described this tragedy as a 'domestic?'

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #2 - Jan 15th, 2021 at 9:48am

Aussie wrote on Jan 15th, 2021 at 9:37am:
Why have you described this tragedy as a 'domestic?'

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jan 15th, 2021 at 10:07am

happened in the family home. Police not looking to connect anyone else to this tragedy   Embarrassed Embarrassed

the mere fact you are only interested in the thread title gives an insight into your coldness towards 3 defenceless  babies who are dead... murder suicide    what does that suggest to someone as cold as you. Angry Angry

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #4 - Jan 15th, 2021 at 10:16am

cods wrote on Jan 15th, 2021 at 10:07am:
happened in the family home. Police not looking to connect anyone else to this tragedy   Embarrassed Embarrassed

the mere fact you are only interested in the thread title gives an insight into your coldness towards 3 defenceless  babies who are dead... murder suicide    what does that suggest to someone as cold as you. Angry Angry

Doesnt say it was murder suicide

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #5 - Jan 15th, 2021 at 10:24am

No, I would assume murder. No suicide involved here.

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jan 15th, 2021 at 10:26am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jan 15th, 2021 at 10:16am:

Spot

fyi.... The homicide squad is leading the probe, but Victoria Police Acting Deputy Commissioner Robert Hill said ­assumptions should not be made about what had occurred inside the home.

Mr Hill said investigators were keeping open minds to a number of possibilities, ­including murder-suicide.

I didnt print out the whole it is long report every one is in shock...as is to be expected...... it isnt my fault you cant read the link I printed up..

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jan 15th, 2021 at 10:27am

Captain Nemo wrote on Jan 15th, 2021 at 10:24am:
No, I would assume murder. No suicide involved here.

why do you come to that conclusion Capt..

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #8 - Jan 15th, 2021 at 10:37am

cods wrote on Jan 15th, 2021 at 10:26am:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jan 15th, 2021 at 10:16am:

Spot

fyi.... The homicide squad is leading the probe, but Victoria Police Acting Deputy Commissioner Robert Hill said ­assumptions should not be made about what had occurred inside the home.

I didnt print out the whole it is long report every one is in shock...as is to be expected...... it isnt my fault you cant read the link I printed up..

Everyone can read this link:

https://www.news.com.au/national/victoria/crime/neighbours-in-shock-after-tullam...

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jan 15th, 2021 at 12:35pm

cods wrote on Jan 15th, 2021 at 8:23am:
A major homicide investigation is under way after the grim discovery of a dead mother and her three children in a house in Tullamarine.

The bodies of Katie Perinovic, 42, and daughters Claire, 7, and Anna, 5, and son Matthew, 3, were found after her husband Tomislav called triple-0 about 12.20pm yesterday.

When ambulance officers arrived at the family’s Burgess Street home, they discovered a distraught Mr Perinovic, 48, sitting in the front yard.

When police arrived, he gave them his account of what had happened. On Thursday night he was assisting officers with further inquiries.

I can't find words to describe how I feel about this cods, not yet anyway

The police seem to be declaring the perpetrator as innocent even before a thorough investigation takes place, and the lefties would tell us we must accept it as the new normal like we must accept Islamic attacks and public hospital attacks and stuff-ups as the new normal

The Police went on and on about it before the public had time to digest it or even know that it happened. Is that an attempt to steer our thoughts towards a lenient court outcome if there happens to be a guilty perpetrator other than the mother?, whom I find hard to believe killed her children

If it turns out the farther did do this deed, the Police have already set the tone for the court case, which will be, "he was financially distraught", "under tremendous stress" and "suffering mental illness". This seems to be the hidden message in the Police's news interview

If in deed the father was the perp, he won't need a Defense team, the Police will defend him, to get him a lean sentence, such is our "tolerant" society the lefties claim can do no wrong, and they'll do whatever it takes to get us to forget about this latest "tragedy" as soon as possible

There was a very similar case in the US where the father said his pregnant wife killed his two children, but he killed them, and his wife, now he's serving four consecutive life sentences without parole

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jan 15th, 2021 at 12:48pm

Acting Deputy Commissioner Robert Hill -

Quote:
“But I just want to make it clear, as I’ve done already - we should not assume culpability on the basis that we have a male assisting us with our inquiries.

https://7news.com.au/news/vic/three-young-children-confirmed-to-be-among-four-pe...

It's not DV until it's proven DV

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jan 15th, 2021 at 2:10pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Jan 15th, 2021 at 12:35pm:
cods wrote on Jan 15th, 2021 at 8:23am:

I can't find words to describe how I feel about this cods, not yet anyway

The police seem to be declaring the perpetrator as innocent even before a thorough investigation takes place, and the lefties would tell us we must accept it as the new normal like we must accept Islamic attacks and public hospital attacks and stuff-ups as the new normal

The Police went on and on about it before the public had time to digest it or even know that it happened. Is that an attempt to steer our thoughts towards a lenient court outcome if there happens to be a guilty perpetrator other than the mother?, whom I find hard to believe killed her children

If it turns out the farther did do this deed, the Police have already set the tone for the court case, which will be, "he was financially distraught", "under tremendous stress" and "suffering mental illness". This seems to be the hidden message in the Police's news interview

If in deed the father was the perp, he won't need a Defense team, the Police will defend him, to get him a lean sentence, such is our "tolerant" society the lefties claim can do no wrong, and they'll do whatever it takes to get us to forget about this latest "tragedy" as soon as possible

There was a very similar case in the US where the father said his pregnant wife killed his two children, but he killed them, and his wife, now he's serving four consecutive life sentences without parole

I think they are telling everyone not to jump to conclusions   thats why they dont say how they died..

we are seeing more and more of this are we as humans becoming that weak we cannot cope even with a life that seems to be almost perfect...

I always think what if that was MY FAMILY..what would I do what would I think....my first reaction I think would be where did I FAIL....this family would also have  a lot of family dealing with this...it would never go away.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jan 15th, 2021 at 2:12pm

Gnads wrote on Jan 15th, 2021 at 12:48pm:

Quote:
“But I just want to make it clear, as I’ve done already - we should not assume culpability on the basis that we have a male assisting us with our inquiries.

https://7news.com.au/news/vic/three-young-children-confirmed-to-be-among-four-pe...

Why did Robert Hill even say that?

Who was accusing the ethnic father?

The Police only had to say "Mr Perinovic is assisting the Police with their inquiries", that's all he had to say, anything else could be viewed as inappropriately influencing the investigation

A court will decide whether a "male" is culpable or not. The Police should refrain from using such language under any circumstances, their job is to investigate and apprehend suspects if necessary, and only once the investigation is completed   

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jan 15th, 2021 at 2:19pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Jan 15th, 2021 at 2:12pm:
Gnads wrote on Jan 15th, 2021 at 12:48pm:

Quote:

Why did Robert Hill even say that?

Who was accusing the ethnic father?

The Police only had to say "Mr Perinovic is assisting the Police with their inquiries", that's all he had to say, anything else could be viewed as inappropriately influencing the investigation

A court will decide whether a "male" is culpable or not. The Police should refrain from using such language under any circumstances, their job is to investigate and apprehend suspects if necessary, and only once the investigation is completed   

I am the one who used the term domestic....I purposely didnt use the term DV   because as violent as it is   the first suspect is always the father.. which isnt always fair or correct.. who ever took the lives of those children  did it violently..

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #14 - Jan 15th, 2021 at 2:27pm

Latest news   ABC 24.

Mr Perinovic - the father - has been released.
The police now think the mother killed her kids and herself.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print