Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
BIG BROTHER MEDIA (Read 1569 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

BIG BROTHER MEDIA
Jan 9th, 2021 at 7:13am

Well its official.

Big Brother Media has taken complete control and has even persuaded or threatened the Internet to clamp down on as much as possible.

Trump no longer has 'Freedom of Speech'.
Laws in Australia to fine people on behalf of Media supporters who get 'offended' by the presence of Non-Media people who post on the Internet.
The blatant attacks from the Media since Trump first appeared on the scene, have been abhorrent, biased, blatant (especially during this recent Election) and 'offensive'.
More to come I'm sure.
History in the making people.
BIG BROTHER now rules the world.

I would say time for a Revolution and put all those Guns to use for what they were bought for.
But I think its a case of watching the Democrats/Media/Left/BLM shoot themselves in the foot and eventually commit 'Suicide' like a bunch of over-achievers.

Stand back and watch them explode.
  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: BIG BROTHER MEDIA
Reply #1 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 7:24am

it does appear that way I must admit.. two of the biggest have banned Trump...would they do that to Putin... or Xi Jinping?   would they dare.....

I am not saying Trump didnt deserve it.. but these high and mighty media outlets    because thats what they have become........have set the bar for the future

it is censorship.... so is it selective?????? Sad

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 7:27am

cods wrote on Jan 9th, 2021 at 7:24am:
it does appear that way I must admit.. two of the biggest have banned Trump...would they do that to Putin... or Xi Jinping?   would they dare.....

Have those two used social media to launch a terrorist attack on their capitol, like the alleged child rapist did?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 7:27am

There is no Freedom of Speech anymore unless you're on 'their' side.
Of course they won't condemn Putin & Jinping - they're on their side 'under-the-table'. Keeping America weak, like they paid Pinochet and other Dictators to keep their nations week.
See "The killing of Democracy" by that Australian 'Blonde' Producer.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 7:31am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 9th, 2021 at 7:27am:

Have those two used social media to launch a terrorist attack on their capitol, like the alleged child rapist did?

OMG  you wont be happy until he is burnt at the stake... Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 7:33am

cods wrote on Jan 9th, 2021 at 7:31am:

OMG  you wont be happy until he is burnt at the stake... Angry Angry Angry

I'm not in favour of any violence.

He launched a terrorist attack on Capitol building, and his terrorist thugs killed a police officer.

I want to see him arrested, charged, convicted, and thrown in prison just like any other terrorist leader.

You?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 7:37am

What 'terrorists'?
Unarmed NERDS who probably did it for money, as some of them looked half starved in a nation full of unemployed. 50% of 'all' Protestors get paid to some degree for their Parties.

Where were the 'weapons' of mass destruction Turd McTurdface?

Your Anti-Trump Lefty supporters RIOTED, LOOTED, BURNED, PILLAGED, KILLED AND PROBABLY RAPED AS WELL.
The Trump supporters were unarmed, not on amphetamines  and got shot.

The only 'Terrorist' here is YOU ...Turd McTurdface.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 7:40am

Jasin wrote on Jan 9th, 2021 at 7:37am:

What 'terrorists'?

The ones who stormed the Capitol building, under the direction of the alleged child rapist, and killed a police office.

The terrorists and murderers you're bending over backwards to defend.

Are you a terrorist, JaSin?

Are you a murderer, JaSin?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 7:42am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 9th, 2021 at 7:40am:

What 'terrorists'?

The ones who stormed the Capitol building, under the direction of the alleged child rapist, and killed a police office.

Do you think I am a Terrorist and Murderer?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 7:46am

Jasin wrote on Jan 9th, 2021 at 7:42am:

What 'terrorists'?

You're too much of a coward to answer the questions.

Well, that says it all.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 7:50am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 9th, 2021 at 7:46am:

What 'terrorists'?

Well, that says it all.

No. You're too much of a 'real' Coward to call me such because you know I would have your arse banned asap!
I on the other hand was never afraid to call you a PAEDOPHILE in the past under sufferance of a ban by Set.

What's the matter? Cat got your tongue on that one pratt?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 7:51am

What 'terrorists'?

we all are in a WOKES mind jasin....we dont agree with them  we think differently.... how dare we...

so we shall be labeled     its the same as being called  an islamphobe or racist....it makes them feel powerful to throw words around on a platform like this.......face to face I doubt the cowards would be so bwave..... Angry

maybe we should wear it like a badge of honor.....like those who survive torture... because thats what they are doing......

it doesnt bother me....they are petty and childish  I stopped calling people names when I left primary school....

they are mostly people with a cruel nature I am finding....havent you noticed they NEVER give give anyone credit... never  its all negative spite spit out....

always always..

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 7:52am

Jasin wrote on Jan 9th, 2021 at 7:50am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 9th, 2021 at 7:46am:

What 'terrorists'?

Well, that says it all.

No.

Answer the questions then, coward.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 7:55am

Well he does work for Big Brother, who has promised him a job for his music. Shame we have to put up with such a cretin here listening to his pathetic excuse for Politics which is more like Crazy Kim's Propaganda machine.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 8:05am

IMA TERRORIST...

I will own up....ohhh that is such a relief...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print