Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
poor Albo. (Read 1442 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

poor Albo.
Jan 8th, 2021 at 7:03pm

[https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/federal-opposition-leader-anthony-albanese-in-serious-car-accident/news-story/2b03dd00f2c9db2a3e83607587ce2991][/url]

Federal Opposition Leader Anthony Albanese has been hospitalised after being involved in a “serious” car crash this evening.

The smash happened near his home in Marrickville, in Sydney’s inner west, about 5pm.

Mr Albanese, who was alone in the car at the time, was not seriously injured but left “badly shaken” following the collision, a witness said. Cry Cry Cry

tsk tsk  I bet it was scomos fault..

well isnt everything?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: poor Albo.
Reply #1 - Jan 8th, 2021 at 7:15pm

Glad he's alright, I like Albo.

Poor him tho, it looked like he was driving a Camry. That right there is worse than being a Labor placeholder opposition leader who will never be PM   Grin Grin Grin

IBI

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #2 - Jan 8th, 2021 at 11:01pm

.. saddled with a feminist majority in the party and now aware, thanks to yours truly, that we're on to the scam of 'gender pay gap'....... the one where they want women to be paid the same as men regardless of hours of work ...... i.e. hold all the top jobs while men get the sh1t.....

While ever Labor is saddled with feminism and all the other petty and self-serving supremacist nonsenses, it will never be a party for Australia.... they have forgotten their roots in their search for roots of a different kind...

You simply cannot betray half of your population, feed them a constant barrage of lies backed up by abuse and name-calling - and expect them to continue to carry your banner for you.  THAT is why they failed at the last election - a no-lose situation.

They just no longer have the balls to do the job properly under the strict guidance and control of mother in her apron watching their every step...

Time to restore genuine equality.

Been telling yez that since the days when the Dead Sea was only Sick..... that were a long time ago....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

macman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

australia
Reply #3 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 7:52am

cods wrote on Jan 8th, 2021 at 7:03pm:
[https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/federal-opposition-leader-anthony-albanese-in-serious-car-accident/news-story/2b03dd00f2c9db2a3e83607587ce2991][/url]

Federal Opposition Leader Anthony Albanese has been hospitalised after being involved in a “serious” car crash this evening.

The smash happened near his home in Marrickville, in Sydney’s inner west, about 5pm.

Mr Albanese, who was alone in the car at the time, was not seriously injured but left “badly shaken” following the collision, a witness said. Cry Cry Cry

well isnt everything?

Why must you politicise everything Codsy? Why can't you be nice like us lefties? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 7:57am

Gordon wrote on Jan 8th, 2021 at 7:15pm:

Poor him tho, it looked like he was driving a Camry. That right there is worse than being a Labor placeholder opposition leader who will never be PM   Grin Grin Grin

watch it   I drive a camry... shes 22 years old  and never once let me down....I am happy...plus she doesnt block others views when parked....unlike these ugly 4x4.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #5 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 7:57am

macman wrote on Jan 9th, 2021 at 7:52am:

well isnt everything?

Why must you politicise everything Codsy? Why can't you be nice like us lefties? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I wondered the same!

Seemed a low blow to me!

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 7:59am

well isnt everything?

ahhh listen pet how about reading your lefty chum greg    who thinks up all kinds of deaths for righties....he is one sicko member here right up your street.......

we have yet to see a NICE word from him....I dont think he has any.. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 8:00am

Redmond Neck wrote on Jan 9th, 2021 at 7:57am:

well isnt everything?

I wondered the same!

Seemed a low blow to me!

dont go breaking my heart..   sigh! Cry Cry Cry Cry

IP Logged

macman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

australia
Reply #8 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 8:14am

cods wrote on Jan 9th, 2021 at 8:00am:
Redmond Neck wrote on Jan 9th, 2021 at 7:57am:

well isnt everything?

I wondered the same!

Seemed a low blow to me!

dont go breaking my heart..   sigh! Cry Cry Cry Cry

O.K Codsy, we'll overlook it this once. Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 8:19am

hey mac  did you know I am a TERRORIST?....

maybe you had better watch yourself...I could be right behind you.. Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #10 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 8:36am

cods wrote on Jan 9th, 2021 at 7:57am:

watch it   I drive a camry... shes 22 years old  and never once let me down....I am happy...plus she doesnt block others views when parked....unlike these ugly 4x4.

I thought you had a  yellow 1989 daihatsu charade.

IBI

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #11 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 8:46am

Oi I also own a Camry!

Do you reckon he might of staged the crash so as to upgrade to a new car, nah he isnt a Liberal!

Smiley

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 9:08am

Gordon wrote on Jan 9th, 2021 at 8:36am:
cods wrote on Jan 9th, 2021 at 7:57am:

I thought you had a  yellow 1989 daihatsu charade.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO....before the camry it was a cream Volvo stationwagon...had her for 25years

two speeding tickets... Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 9:08am

Redmond Neck wrote on Jan 9th, 2021 at 8:46am:

Oi I also own a Camry!

Do you reckon he might of staged the crash so as to upgrade to a new car, nah he isnt a Liberal!

Smiley

well the report said he WAS hit  poor dear do you think we should send flowers? Smiley

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 9:41am

well isnt everything?

Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Mix_Master
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 3:49pm

well isnt everything?

Well, at least you're starting to get the idea about not making everything a "left vs right" debate, eh Cods? Wink

Oh, wait... Shocked

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 5:32pm

Mix_Master wrote on Jan 9th, 2021 at 3:49pm:

well isnt everything?

Well, at least you're starting to get the idea about not making everything a "left vs right" debate, eh Cods? Wink

Oh, wait... Shocked

you mean I am the only one....lol.....havent you noticed some folks only post in the political board..where all they do is lampoon  the right.......

how come you dont get up them????or is it another pick on cods day?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 8:06pm

well isnt everything?

What the hell is wrong with you, cods?

Why have you become so nasty in the last few days?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 8:08pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 8th, 2021 at 11:01pm:
.. saddled with a feminist majority in the party and now aware, thanks to yours truly, that we're on to the scam of 'gender pay gap'....... the one where they want women to be paid the same as men regardless of hours of work ...... i.e. hold all the top jobs while men get the sh1t.....

While ever Labor is saddled with feminism and all the other petty and self-serving supremacist nonsenses, it will never be a party for Australia.... they have forgotten their roots in their search for roots of a different kind...

You simply cannot betray half of your population, feed them a constant barrage of lies backed up by abuse and name-calling - and expect them to continue to carry your banner for you.  THAT is why they failed at the last election - a no-lose situation.

They just no longer have the balls to do the job properly under the strict guidance and control of mother in her apron watching their every step...

Time to restore genuine equality.

Been telling yez that since the days when the Dead Sea was only Sick..... that were a long time ago....

Jeez and here I thought I was politicising it... just stating the simple truth.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 8:09pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 9th, 2021 at 8:06pm:

well isnt everything?

It's common at this time of year - coming down from the sugar shock of Xmas...

― John Adams

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 8:13pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 9th, 2021 at 8:09pm:

well isnt everything?

It's common at this time of year - coming down from the sugar shock of Xmas...

It's disturbing.

I have a soft spot for cods, but in the last few days she's been totally out of order.

Is it unusually hot in the ACT at the moment?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 9:43pm

well isnt everything?

IMA TERRORIST  dont tell me you have forgotten already   Angry Angry Angry

once a terrorist always a terrorist....

you do keep reminding me....... it will just get worse and worse.....trust me!

IP Logged

Mix_Master
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 10:28pm

cods wrote on Jan 9th, 2021 at 5:32pm:
Mix_Master wrote on Jan 9th, 2021 at 3:49pm:

well isnt everything?

Oh, wait... Shocked

you mean I am the only one....lol.....havent you noticed some folks only post in the political board..where all they do is lampoon  the right.......

how come you dont get up them????or is it another pick on cods day?

It's not "all about you", cods.

I was referring to my posts about binary thinking and framing everything as Left vs Right.

Whatever your Politics, or indeed what you think of Albanese, surely this isn't the thread to be "politicising".

The bloke got T-Boned by some (presumably rich*) 17 year old driving a Range Rover. Nought to do with Politics.

The (only) reason I mildly extracted the urine in respect of your good self, is that - based on my reading of posters' comments here, I'd have expected better from you.

Get off the angry pills, please. The forum could use a bit more balance.

And yes, for the record, I'm more than happy to take issue with "The Left", or posters here who support them, if they're crossing the line.

Neither "The Left", or those of us whose Politics lean that way are perfect...
just a smidge closer to it than those on "The Right"  Grin And yes, that was a joke!

*Assumption based on a 17 Y/O kid driving a Range Rover.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 6:52am

And yes, for the record, I'm more than happy to take issue with "The Left", or posters here who support them, if they're crossing the line.

Neither "The Left", or those of us whose Politics lean that way are perfect...just a smidge closer to it than those on "The Right"  Grin And yes, that was a joke!

pardon my mirth....

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

have yet to see it in print MM... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

look you gweg.....I can only presume you prefer no too....... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

he even wishes the right DEAD...maybe you find that amusing......angry pills....lolol if  thats the best you have  then I feel sorry for you..

if you care to read bams posts.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes you will find EVERYTHING IS SCOMOS FAULT>

if that upsets you   tough!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 6:53am

BTW    it was posted in the Fed Politics  where there are no holds barred.... Angry

IP Logged

Mix_Master
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 7:45am

cods wrote on Jan 10th, 2021 at 6:52am:

Neither "The Left", or those of us whose Politics lean that way are perfect...just a smidge closer to it than those on "The Right"  Grin And yes, that was a joke!

pardon my mirth....

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

have yet to see it in print MM... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

look you gweg.....I can only presume you prefer no too....... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

he even wishes the right DEAD...maybe you find that amusing......angry pills....lolol if  thats the best you have  then I feel sorry for you..

if you care to read bams posts.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes you will find EVERYTHING IS SCOMOS FAULT>

if that upsets you   tough!

Oh well.

I tried.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 7:50am

a bit of a cop out MM..

you tried to blame me as if I am the only one.....who uses a term like Left....I didnt know it was an offense news to me....but now I would love to see you have a go at a a non righty   for a change....now thats what I call a level playing field.. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mix_Master
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 8:19am

cods wrote on Jan 10th, 2021 at 7:50am:
a bit of a cop out MM..

you tried to blame me as if I am the only one.....who uses a term like Left....I didnt know it was an offense news to me....but now I would love to see you have a go at a a non righty   for a change....now thats what I call a level playing field.. Roll Eyes

You have serious comprehension issues.

"An example of" does not equate to "the only one".

Nowhere....nowhere, did I suggest that the term "left" is "offensive". Yet here you are, running around the 'boards, telling people "Shhh...don't use the term "Left"! MixMaster might get offended.

FFS!

I said - and I'll repeat it one last time - not everything is a "left vs right" debate.

That was in this very topic, where you made an inane comment about it "being all Scomo's fault" or some such.

Pretty much everything you post is in that vein. "Oh, but the Left". Boo Hoo.

Again...what has Albanese being T-boned by another driver have to do with Politics generally, or Morrison specifically?

And no, I don't give a sh*t if you're offended by someone else crowing about so-called terrorists being shot in the Capitol building. Don't attempt to project that behaviour on to me, as I have not posted any such thing. Nor do I care if another poster thinks "everything is Morrison's fault". What has that got to do with me? Where have I inferred that?

Not happy? Go find a safe space and have a cry.

I've tried in a few threads to strike a conciliatory tone - including one where I've suggested that people on the left stop "sinking the slipper in". *crickets*

But you go ahead. Keep running around, trolling the boards, suggesting that any mention of the term "left" will trigger me, if it makes you feel better.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #28 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 8:38am

Albo is certainly milking this for everything its worth.

He and the other driver walked away.

It wasnt that bad a crash, but its worth milking and he will be doing it in spades.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Mix_Master
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 8:41am

Valkie wrote on Jan 10th, 2021 at 8:38am:

It wasnt that bad a crash, but its worth milking and he will be doing it in spades.

So he drove himself to hospital, did he?

[Edit] I'll concede that he did lay it on a bit in the story I read in the SMH just now. Still, it shouldn't be used as an excuse to do a "I suppose it's all Scomo's fault..." thing (uncalled for).

At least the young bloke driving the RR apologised to Albanese after the accident. Probably a very "shaken, not stirred" young bloke ATM, I reckon.
« Last Edit: Jan 10th, 2021 at 8:58am by Mix_Master »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #30 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 9:06am

Mix_Master wrote on Jan 10th, 2021 at 8:41am:

[Edit] I'll concede that he did lay it on a bit in the story I read in the SMH just now. Still, it shouldn't be used as an excuse to do a "I suppose it's all Scomo's fault..." thing (uncalled for).

At least the young bloke driving the RR apologised to Albanese after the accident. Probably a very "shaken, not stirred" young bloke ATM, I reckon.

we should censor the Fed Politics board NOW?... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes unbelievable.

IP Logged

Mix_Master
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 10:13am

cods wrote on Jan 10th, 2021 at 9:06am:

[highlightwe should censor the Fed Politics board NOW?... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes unbelievable.[/highlight]

No.

People should have more sense than to post partisan political dribble, in a topic which actually has zero to do with politics.

Fat chance though, eh cods? Roll Eyes

I bet you'd be all over it, should Scomo be involved in a car accident, and someone post "No doubt it's all Labor's fault"...

Farken unbelievable

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 10:16am

we should censor the Fed Politics board NOW?... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes unbelievable.

No, what he's saying is that YOU should censor yourself

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #33 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 10:36am

Mix_Master wrote on Jan 10th, 2021 at 10:13am:

[highlightwe should censor the Fed Politics board NOW?... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes unbelievable.[/highlight]

No.

People should have more sense than to post partisan political dribble, in a topic which actually has zero to do with politics.

I bet you'd be all over it, should Scomo be involved in a car accident, and someone post "No doubt it's all Labor's fault"...

Farken unbelievable

That'd be: drivel.

Kind regards - The Grammar Nazi.  Cool

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

Mix_Master
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 10:58am

Captain Nemo wrote on Jan 10th, 2021 at 10:36am:

No.

Farken unbelievable

That'd be: drivel.

Kind regards - The Grammar Nazi.  Cool

You're suggesting that sh*t "drivels"?

I think not... Wink (noting that grammatically, you are correct).

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #35 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 11:01am

"You're suggesting that sh*t "drivels"?"

Nice one. Well played.

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #36 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 11:03am

No.

Farken unbelievable

Yes cods is well known for her double standards

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 11:22am

The_Barnacle wrote on Jan 10th, 2021 at 11:03am:

why would anyone expect different from cods?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #38 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 12:26pm

Why would you 'EXPECT' anything from anyone?

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 12:39pm

Fuzzball wrote on Jan 10th, 2021 at 12:26pm:
Why would you 'EXPECT' anything from anyone?

I always expect you to make dumb comments ... so far you've never disappointed me.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 1:22pm

No.

Farken unbelievable

ahh my mistake  I thought ALBO was a POLITICAN and had I posted the thread somewhere else  it would have been MOVED   maybe he isnt after all a hero on here insists  Biden is a no one  and shouldnt be speaking out......so I guess the same goes for Albo.. he is an EVEN  bigger no one..

I will do better in future   as it seem to upset you so much...

unbelievable.. Undecidedi

did I wish him DEAD???>.. I think not....can you give me an example of my double standards??? 

I will be so interested in what you say... Smiley

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 1:24pm

John Smith wrote on Jan 10th, 2021 at 11:22am:

the king of DOUBLE STANDARDS SPEAKS>>..IAGO  of all people!

IP Logged

Mix_Master
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 3:47pm

cods wrote on Jan 10th, 2021 at 1:22pm:
ohh my mistake  I thought ALBO was a POLITICAN and had I posted the thread somewhere else  it would have been MOVED

Once again, you're deliberately missing the point.

You've taken an opportunity to have a dig at someone who "isn't on your side of politics", because you "don't like him", just because he was involved in a car accident.

I pointed out - rightly, it would seem - that your reaction would have been very different, had Morrison been involved in a car accident, and someone had posted "Duh...I suppose it's all Labor's fault". I'd bet you would have been "That's a low blow...the guy's been in a car accident, and all you people can do is put a political slant on it..."

That is what you did

Posting it in the "right" forum, does not, in and of itself, make it "right".

Quote:
 maybe he isn't after all

He is a politician. You are right on something.

Congrats.  Roll Eyes

What does him having a car accident have to do with Politics, or policy?

Nothing, of course.

Just an opportunity for ol' cods to have a cheap shot, to no purpose.

Good on you.

Quote:
A hero on here insists  Biden is a no one  and shouldn't be speaking out......

Biden is the "President-elect". You know, as distinct from "The President".

He won't be "The President" until after Jan. 20th. Please let me know which parts of this you are struggling to get your head around.

Trump, for better or worse, is "The President" until then.

I'm assuming that your continued questioning of what Biden is going to do in the "here and now" about Iran, is because you mistakenly believe that it's him calling the shots?

An easy mistake to make, granted, given how much of sweet FA Trump is doing, but it's still a mistake nonetheless.

Quote:
so I guess the same goes for Albo.. he is an EVEN  bigger no one..

Which brings us full circle, to the original point.

You don't like him. Or his politics. That "nasty, radical leftist".

Which is why you figured you'd take a cheap shot, under cover of "But I put it in the right forum..." Roll Eyes

Quote:
I will do better in future   as it seem to upset you so much...

unbelievable.. Undecided

Please...do what you wish.

Why?

Because as much as I'd like to care what you post, or indeed where you "put it", well...quite frankly...I don't.

But I will call you out on your double standards, as others have/are.

You have yourself a nice day now, hear?

Perhaps skate on over to the America forum...see if Biden's come up with a plan for Iran as yet, even though he won't actually be the President for another 10-11 days. Roll Eyes

Oh and BTW, punctuation...is a thing these days. You should try it some time. i

Quote:
did I wish him DEAD???>.. I think not....can you give me an example of my double standards??? 

I will be so interested in what you say... Smiley

Is this directed at me? If so, it's probably better directed at the people who've been here longer than I have...they'll likely have a large body of evidence.
« Last Edit: Jan 10th, 2021 at 3:54pm by Mix_Master »  

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 4:14pm

cods wrote on Jan 10th, 2021 at 1:24pm:
John Smith wrote on Jan 10th, 2021 at 11:22am:

the king of DOUBLE STANDARDS SPEAKS>>..IAGO  of all people!

what standards do I suggest others hold themselves to?

I've only ever pointed out others double standards when they fail to live up to standards they set for others.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #44 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 4:39pm

I think cods you are being told to pull your head in and think before you post based on your political bias by a few on here!

They do have  a few good points

Wink

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #45 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 4:50pm

Reckon Albo will turn up to a non win no fee lawyer wearing a neck brace tomorrow?

IBI

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #46 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 4:53pm

Gordon wrote on Jan 10th, 2021 at 4:50pm:
Reckon Albo will turn up to a non win no fee lawyer wearing a neck brace tomorrow?

Dont suppose Aussie is available as he seems to be missing again?

Wink

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 4:55pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Jan 10th, 2021 at 4:53pm:

Wink

do you know that you have as much of a hard on for Aussie, as cods has for lefties. WTF does this thread have to do with Aussie? Pull your head in you idiot

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 5:12pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Jan 10th, 2021 at 4:39pm:
I think cods you are being told to pull your head in and think before you post based on your political bias by a few on here!

They do have  a few good points

Wink

thanks red   of course I am the only one with a bias... hey have you taken the trouble to read any of my posts in the AMERIKAN forum......maybe not....its was the same with TURNBULL  but you choose to un remember that dont you?... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

its hard to be un biased when all you read are biased people.....who believe you say what they want you to say....

I am sorry you see me that way red...

have you forgotten  how  over at PA. I appeared to be on your side over the Trump chaos.....you even told me it was nice to have someone back you up.....yet here you are claiming...They do have  a few good points.

thanks for your back up red much appreciated.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 5:13pm

Wink

been gone a while   wonder what hes doing apart from keeping up the RAGE!

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #50 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 5:22pm

Wink

I heard he's busier than a one armed cabbie in a kid pinning competition.

IBI

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print