Send Topic Print
poor Albo. (Read 1430 times)
Mix_Master
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: poor Albo.
Reply #15 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 3:49pm

cods wrote on Jan 8th, 2021 at 7:03pm:
[https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/federal-opposition-leader-anthony-albanese-in-serious-car-accident/news-story/2b03dd00f2c9db2a3e83607587ce2991][/url]

Federal Opposition Leader Anthony Albanese has been hospitalised after being involved in a “serious” car crash this evening.

The smash happened near his home in Marrickville, in Sydney’s inner west, about 5pm.

Mr Albanese, who was alone in the car at the time, was not seriously injured but left “badly shaken” following the collision, a witness said. Cry Cry Cry

tsk tsk  I bet it was scomos fault..

well isnt everything?

Well, at least you're starting to get the idea about not making everything a "left vs right" debate, eh Cods? Wink

Oh, wait... Shocked

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 5:32pm

Mix_Master wrote on Jan 9th, 2021 at 3:49pm:
[https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/federal-opposition-leader-anthony-albanese-in-serious-car-accident/news-story/2b03dd00f2c9db2a3e83607587ce2991][/url]

Federal Opposition Leader Anthony Albanese has been hospitalised after being involved in a “serious” car crash this evening.

The smash happened near his home in Marrickville, in Sydney’s inner west, about 5pm.

Mr Albanese, who was alone in the car at the time, was not seriously injured but left “badly shaken” following the collision, a witness said. Cry Cry Cry

well isnt everything?

Well, at least you're starting to get the idea about not making everything a "left vs right" debate, eh Cods? Wink

Oh, wait... Shocked

you mean I am the only one....lol.....havent you noticed some folks only post in the political board..where all they do is lampoon  the right.......

how come you dont get up them????or is it another pick on cods day?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 8:06pm

well isnt everything?

What the hell is wrong with you, cods?

Why have you become so nasty in the last few days?

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #18 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 8:08pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 8th, 2021 at 11:01pm:
.. saddled with a feminist majority in the party and now aware, thanks to yours truly, that we're on to the scam of 'gender pay gap'....... the one where they want women to be paid the same as men regardless of hours of work ...... i.e. hold all the top jobs while men get the sh1t.....

While ever Labor is saddled with feminism and all the other petty and self-serving supremacist nonsenses, it will never be a party for Australia.... they have forgotten their roots in their search for roots of a different kind...

You simply cannot betray half of your population, feed them a constant barrage of lies backed up by abuse and name-calling - and expect them to continue to carry your banner for you.  THAT is why they failed at the last election - a no-lose situation.

They just no longer have the balls to do the job properly under the strict guidance and control of mother in her apron watching their every step...

Time to restore genuine equality.

Been telling yez that since the days when the Dead Sea was only Sick..... that were a long time ago....

Jeez and here I thought I was politicising it... just stating the simple truth.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #19 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 8:09pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 9th, 2021 at 8:06pm:

well isnt everything?

It's common at this time of year - coming down from the sugar shock of Xmas...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 8:13pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 9th, 2021 at 8:09pm:

well isnt everything?

It's common at this time of year - coming down from the sugar shock of Xmas...

It's disturbing.

I have a soft spot for cods, but in the last few days she's been totally out of order.

Is it unusually hot in the ACT at the moment?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 9:43pm

well isnt everything?

IMA TERRORIST  dont tell me you have forgotten already   Angry Angry Angry

once a terrorist always a terrorist....

you do keep reminding me....... it will just get worse and worse.....trust me!

IP Logged

Mix_Master
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 10:28pm

cods wrote on Jan 9th, 2021 at 5:32pm:
Mix_Master wrote on Jan 9th, 2021 at 3:49pm:

well isnt everything?

Oh, wait... Shocked

you mean I am the only one....lol.....havent you noticed some folks only post in the political board..where all they do is lampoon  the right.......

how come you dont get up them????or is it another pick on cods day?

It's not "all about you", cods.

I was referring to my posts about binary thinking and framing everything as Left vs Right.

Whatever your Politics, or indeed what you think of Albanese, surely this isn't the thread to be "politicising".

The bloke got T-Boned by some (presumably rich*) 17 year old driving a Range Rover. Nought to do with Politics.

The (only) reason I mildly extracted the urine in respect of your good self, is that - based on my reading of posters' comments here, I'd have expected better from you.

Get off the angry pills, please. The forum could use a bit more balance.

And yes, for the record, I'm more than happy to take issue with "The Left", or posters here who support them, if they're crossing the line.

Neither "The Left", or those of us whose Politics lean that way are perfect...
just a smidge closer to it than those on "The Right"  Grin And yes, that was a joke!

*Assumption based on a 17 Y/O kid driving a Range Rover.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 6:52am

And yes, for the record, I'm more than happy to take issue with "The Left", or posters here who support them, if they're crossing the line.

Neither "The Left", or those of us whose Politics lean that way are perfect...just a smidge closer to it than those on "The Right"  Grin And yes, that was a joke!

pardon my mirth....

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

have yet to see it in print MM... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

look you gweg.....I can only presume you prefer no too....... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

he even wishes the right DEAD...maybe you find that amusing......angry pills....lolol if  thats the best you have  then I feel sorry for you..

if you care to read bams posts.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes you will find EVERYTHING IS SCOMOS FAULT>

if that upsets you   tough!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 6:53am

BTW    it was posted in the Fed Politics  where there are no holds barred.... Angry

IP Logged

Mix_Master
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 7:45am

cods wrote on Jan 10th, 2021 at 6:52am:

Neither "The Left", or those of us whose Politics lean that way are perfect...just a smidge closer to it than those on "The Right"  Grin And yes, that was a joke!

pardon my mirth....

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

have yet to see it in print MM... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

look you gweg.....I can only presume you prefer no too....... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

he even wishes the right DEAD...maybe you find that amusing......angry pills....lolol if  thats the best you have  then I feel sorry for you..

if you care to read bams posts.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes you will find EVERYTHING IS SCOMOS FAULT>

if that upsets you   tough!

Oh well.

I tried.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 7:50am

a bit of a cop out MM..

you tried to blame me as if I am the only one.....who uses a term like Left....I didnt know it was an offense news to me....but now I would love to see you have a go at a a non righty   for a change....now thats what I call a level playing field.. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mix_Master
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 8:19am

cods wrote on Jan 10th, 2021 at 7:50am:
a bit of a cop out MM..

you tried to blame me as if I am the only one.....who uses a term like Left....I didnt know it was an offense news to me....but now I would love to see you have a go at a a non righty   for a change....now thats what I call a level playing field.. Roll Eyes

You have serious comprehension issues.

"An example of" does not equate to "the only one".

Nowhere....nowhere, did I suggest that the term "left" is "offensive". Yet here you are, running around the 'boards, telling people "Shhh...don't use the term "Left"! MixMaster might get offended.

FFS!

I said - and I'll repeat it one last time - not everything is a "left vs right" debate.

That was in this very topic, where you made an inane comment about it "being all Scomo's fault" or some such.

Pretty much everything you post is in that vein. "Oh, but the Left". Boo Hoo.

Again...what has Albanese being T-boned by another driver have to do with Politics generally, or Morrison specifically?

And no, I don't give a sh*t if you're offended by someone else crowing about so-called terrorists being shot in the Capitol building. Don't attempt to project that behaviour on to me, as I have not posted any such thing. Nor do I care if another poster thinks "everything is Morrison's fault". What has that got to do with me? Where have I inferred that?

Not happy? Go find a safe space and have a cry.

I've tried in a few threads to strike a conciliatory tone - including one where I've suggested that people on the left stop "sinking the slipper in". *crickets*

But you go ahead. Keep running around, trolling the boards, suggesting that any mention of the term "left" will trigger me, if it makes you feel better.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #28 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 8:38am

Albo is certainly milking this for everything its worth.

He and the other driver walked away.

It wasnt that bad a crash, but its worth milking and he will be doing it in spades.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Mix_Master
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 8:41am

Valkie wrote on Jan 10th, 2021 at 8:38am:
Albo is certainly milking this for everything its worth.

He and the other driver walked away.

It wasnt that bad a crash, but its worth milking and he will be doing it in spades.

So he drove himself to hospital, did he?

[Edit] I'll concede that he did lay it on a bit in the story I read in the SMH just now. Still, it shouldn't be used as an excuse to do a "I suppose it's all Scomo's fault..." thing (uncalled for).

At least the young bloke driving the RR apologised to Albanese after the accident. Probably a very "shaken, not stirred" young bloke ATM, I reckon.
« Last Edit: Jan 10th, 2021 at 8:58am by Mix_Master »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print