Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Send Topic Print
Impeach Terrorist Leader (Read 10101 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Impeach Terrorist Leader
Reply #15 - Jan 7th, 2021 at 9:52am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 7th, 2021 at 9:32am:
cods wrote on Jan 7th, 2021 at 9:25am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 7th, 2021 at 9:20am:
cods wrote on Jan 7th, 2021 at 9:16am:
funny how you lefties dont see yourselves as violent terrorists  the way you demand Jail and Death as a solution to anyone who disagrees with you......... is astounding..

jest read the posts on this little thread alone....its all about VIOLENCE of some kind...

so much for peace eh!  so much for uniting a broken country Undecided

It's those on the right who carried out a terrorist attack on the Capitol building today, cods.

And, as a result, one of the terrorists is dead.

She played with fire, and got burnt.

oh more gloating   a TERRORIST IS DEAD oh happy days.......you are one of the most violent aggressive people on the forum.. happy when someone is dead or dying....or going to jail because you dont like them...

greggerypeccary: "One of his cult members has been shot by police as she stormed the capitol building, and is now in a critical condition in hospital.

"If she dies, and I pray she doesn't, you'll see violence from the conservative cult members escalate to never before seen levels."

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1609962373/40#40

I accept your apology, cods.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jan 7th, 2021 at 9:55am

"El Paso area lawmakers condemned the storming of the U.S. Capitol by Donald Trump supporters Wednesday, with some elected officials referring to the incident as terrorism."

Only some?

What the hell is wrong with the others?

This was a terrorist attack, pure and simple.

Moreover, this act of terrorism (which has resulted in the death of at least one of the violent terrorists) was directly spurred on by the failed businessman who lost the election.

Invoke the 25th, and remove this monster immediately.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #17 - Jan 7th, 2021 at 10:54am

The Peckerhead 'PROMISED' to leave this Forum if Trump won the unwinnable Election and Shorten lost the unlosable Election.

...as you can see, the Peckerhead is still not leaving while slagging off Trump for not leaving the White House. Roll Eyes

It's people like Peckerhead that make me like Trump.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jan 7th, 2021 at 11:15am

The terrorist leader's Twitter account has been suspended.

Wouldn't want to be the Slovenian hooker right now.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #19 - Jan 7th, 2021 at 11:16am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 7th, 2021 at 11:15am:

We know you would sell your own grandmother to the dogs.
You should be banned for terrorising this Forum with you lies and fraudulent promises.

The Peckerhead 'PROMISED' to leave this Forum if Trump won the unwinnable Election and Shorten lost the unlosable Election.

...as you can see, the Peckerhead is still not leaving while slagging off Trump for not leaving the White House. Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jan 7th, 2021 at 11:17am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 7th, 2021 at 11:15am:

The national guard has been called in to control the terrorists.

Next move: invoke the 25th and have the terrorist leader removed from the White House.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #21 - Jan 7th, 2021 at 11:33am

China has achieved what it wanted from the start, and their puppet president Biden will be installed in the WH soon.........

And pissery the lying, two-faced scumbag will still be here......

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Jan 7th, 2021 at 11:39am

Fuzzball wrote on Jan 7th, 2021 at 11:33am:
China has achieved what it wanted from the start, and their puppet president Biden will be installed in the WH soon.........

And pissery the lying, two-faced scumbag will still be here......

So true.

Trump was a greater threat to China than Dopey old Joe.
Media is more interested in Asia, than it has of Namerica and they needed a more manipulable President in Biden who is a YES MAN all his life.

The Media betrays America at every turn.
And it's failing in Australia too.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jan 7th, 2021 at 11:58am

His strongest supporters are turning on the terrorist leader now.

Georgia Senator Kelly Loeffler, who lost her reelection bid yesterday to Raphael Warnock, has announced that she will no longer be objecting to the Georgia election results, following the violence today. “I pray that America never suffers another dark day again,” she said.

That comes as a huge surprise to me.

Others are encouraging Pence to invoke the 25th.

The alleged child rapist might just end up in prison afterall.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Jan 7th, 2021 at 12:02pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 7th, 2021 at 11:58am:

Georgia Senator Kelly Loeffler, who lost her reelection bid yesterday to Raphael Warnock, has announced that she will no longer be objecting to the Georgia election results, following the violence today. “I pray that America never suffers another dark day again,” she said.

You should be banned for terrorising this Forum with you lies and fraudulent promises.

I mean - why can't I do a Peccary  and give him a taste of his own irritant 'Hypocrisy'? Strike-throughs anyone?
Wink Wink Wink

IP Logged

Mix_Master
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jan 7th, 2021 at 12:23pm

Jasin wrote on Jan 7th, 2021 at 12:02pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 7th, 2021 at 11:58am:

I mean - why can't I do a Peccary  and give him a taste of his own irritant 'Hypocrisy'? Strike-throughs anyone?
Wink Wink Wink

TBH, you've got little of real value to add to the debate, so - like Bobby with his repeated memes - you may as well endlessly bang on about someone not leaving a forum, while people are rioting on false premises in the U.S.

Good to know you have your priorities in order...

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #26 - Jan 7th, 2021 at 12:27pm

Angry Republican leaders float removing
Trump from office.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/06/politics/trump-capitol-impeachment-25-amendme...

Michael Warren
CNN Digital Expansion 2015 Jamie Gangel

By Michael Warren and Jamie Gangel, CNN

Updated 0216 GMT (1016 HKT) January 7, 2021

Washington (CNN)After violent pro-Trump protesters stormed the US Capitol on Wednesday, a growing number of Republican leaders told CNN that they believe Donald Trump should be removed from office before January 20. Four of them called for the 25th Amendment to be invoked, and two others said the President should be impeached.
"He has to be impeached and removed," said one current Republican elected official.
A former senior official said the President's actions were egregious enough to remove him even with such a short time left in his tenure.

"I think this has been a huge shock to the system," said the former official. "How do you keep him in place for two weeks after this?"

By impeaching and removing Trump, even at this late stage of his term, the Senate could subsequently vote to disqualify Trump from ever holding federal office again. On the other hand, invoking the 25th Amendment would require Vice President Mike Pence and a majority of the Cabinet to vote to remove Trump from office due to his inability to "discharge the powers and duties of his office" -- an unprecedented step.
Within minutes of protestors breaching the Capitol on Wednesday, Republicans were revisiting the idea of removing Trump from office, a choice that nearly all of them passed on making a year ago during last year's impeachment trial.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #27 - Jan 7th, 2021 at 12:28pm

https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-news/congress-electoral-college-vote-count...

Some Cabinet members holding preliminary talks about invoking 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office

From CNN's Jim Acosta

Some Cabinet members are holding preliminary discussions about invoking the 25th Amendment to force President Trump’s removal from office, a GOP source said.

The discussions are ongoing but it’s unclear if there will be enough Cabinet members to result in Trump’s removal.

The conversations have reached the Hill where some senators have been made aware of the discussions, the source said.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Jan 7th, 2021 at 12:29pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 7th, 2021 at 12:27pm:
Trump from office.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/06/politics/trump-capitol-impeachment-25-amendme...

Michael Warren

Washington (CNN)After violent pro-Trump protesters stormed the US Capitol on Wednesday, a growing number of Republican leaders told CNN that they believe Donald Trump should be removed from office before January 20. Four of them called for the 25th Amendment to be invoked, and two others said the President should be impeached.
"He has to be impeached and removed," said one current Republican elected official.
A former senior official said the President's actions were egregious enough to remove him even with such a short time left in his tenure.

"I think this has been a huge shock to the system," said the former official. "How do you keep him in place for two weeks after this?"

By impeaching and removing Trump, even at this late stage of his term, the Senate could subsequently vote to disqualify Trump from ever holding federal office again. On the other hand, invoking the 25th Amendment would require Vice President Mike Pence and a majority of the Cabinet to vote to remove Trump from office due to his inability to "discharge the powers and duties of his office" -- an unprecedented step.
Within minutes of protestors breaching the Capitol on Wednesday, Republicans were revisiting the idea of removing Trump from office, a choice that nearly all of them passed on making a year ago during last year's impeachment trial.

Of course he should be removed.

He's the leader of a terrorist cult.

Put Pence in charge, and throw the alleged child rapist in jail - NOW!

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #29 - Jan 7th, 2021 at 12:30pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 7th, 2021 at 12:29pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 7th, 2021 at 12:27pm:
Trump from office.

Michael Warren

Of course he should be removed.

He's the leader of a terrorist cult.

Put Pence in charge, and throw the alleged child rapist in jail - NOW!

He may be trying to get removed on purpose so pence can pardon him

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Send Topic Print