Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
The same God, Yahweh, Allah (Read 3723 times)
Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
The same God, Yahweh, Allah
Dec 30th, 2020 at 8:37am

Isn't it the same God across all three beliefs..?

Christian.......God....(I am)

Jewish..........Yahweh

Muslim..........Allah

One in the same God is it not..............?!?!
« Last Edit: Dec 30th, 2020 at 9:32am by Ajax »  

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: The same God, Yahweh, Allah
Reply #1 - Dec 30th, 2020 at 10:51am

There is 'a lot of it going around'.

Misinformation and misdirection,     .....courtesy of, NOT GOD.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1538790103/17#17

Captain Nemo said....
Quote:

Allah is actually just the god of the Hebrews and Christians.

The only difference is the view about Jesus not being the Son of God.

Allah and "The creator God" are one and the same.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #2 - Dec 30th, 2020 at 11:20am

I am

Yahweh

Allah

Are all the same God.

Traditions may have changed, but the roots are the same God.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #3 - Dec 30th, 2020 at 11:39am

@ Reply #2,

You believe that Yahweh and Allah are the same God ?

Ajax,

I am happy, for you [or anyone else] to weigh the evidences [you may uncover], and to believe whatever you want to believe.

We all do that.

I know that i do.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #4 - Dec 30th, 2020 at 11:56am

Yadda wrote on Dec 30th, 2020 at 11:39am:

@ Reply #2,

You believe that Yahweh and Allah are the same God ?

Ajax,

I am happy, for you [or anyone else] to weigh the evidences [you may uncover], and to believe whatever you want to believe.

We all do that.

I know that i do.

Yes I do...!

So it shall be written so shall it be done....!..... Smiley

Cleansing the world of idolatry = genocide

« Last Edit: Dec 30th, 2020 at 12:18pm by Ajax »  

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #5 - Dec 30th, 2020 at 12:02pm

History is the reflection in the mirror of human beings and what they have done in the past.

Yadda, I gather you do not agree with history....?!

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #6 - Dec 30th, 2020 at 12:49pm

Correct except the muzzo god is SATAN

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Dec 30th, 2020 at 4:00pm

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Dec 30th, 2020 at 4:17pm

"In ancient Arabia, the sun-god was viewed as a female goddess and the moon as the male god. As has been pointed out by many scholars as Alfred Guilluame, the Moon god was called by various names, one of which was Allah (op.cit., Islam, p. 7)

"The name Allah was used as the personal name of the Moon god, in addition to the other titles that could be given to him.

"Allah, the Moon god, was married to the sun goddess. Together they produced three goddesses who were called 'the daughters of Allah'. These three goddesses were called Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, and Manat.

"The daughters of Allah, along with Allah and the sun goddess were viewed as "high" gods. That is, they were viewed as being at the top of the pantheon of Arabian deities" (Robert Morey, The Islamic Invasion, Eugene, Oregon, Harvest House Publishers, 1977, pp.50-51).

The Encyclopedia of World Mythology and Legend records:

"Along with Allah, however, they worshipped a host of lesser gods and "daughters of Allah" (op.cit., I:61).

Quote:
three female deities: al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat in the qur'an.

qur'an 53:11 The heart did not lie [about] what it saw.

qur'an 53:12 So will you dispute with him over what he saw?

qur'an 53:13 And he certainly saw him in another descent

qur'an 53:14 At the Lote Tree of the Utmost Boundary -

qur'an 53:15 Near it is the Garden of Refuge -

qur'an 53:16 When there covered the Lote Tree that which covered [it].

qur'an 53:17 The sight [of the Prophet] did not swerve, nor did it transgress [its limit].

qur'an 53:18 He certainly saw of the greatest signs of his Lord.

qur'an 53.19: So have you considered al-Lat and al-'Uzza?

qur'an 53.20: And Manat, the third - the other one?

the refrain that the Quraysh used to chant as they circumambulated the Ka'ba: "Al-Lat, and al-Uzza and Manat, the third, the other; indeed these are exalted (or lofty, 'ula) gharaniq; let us hope for their intercession."

25."The Quraysh tribe into which Mohammad was born was particularly devoted to Allah, the moon god, and especially to Allah's three daughters who were viewed as intercessors between the people and Allah." ... "The worship of the three goddesses, Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, and Manat, played a significant role in the worship at the Kabah in Mecca. The first two daughters of Allah had names which were feminine forms of Allah."

Quraish, the prophet's tribe. Allah had three daughters: Al Uzzah (Venus) most revered of all and pleased with human sacrifice; Manah, the goddess of destiny, and Al Lat, the goddess of vegetable life. "

So muhammad says that he definitely saw the three daughters of allah the moon god, in paradise under the lote tree.

allah of islam is merely a reinvented Arabian pagan moon god allah.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #9 - Dec 30th, 2020 at 10:34pm

Yahweh was a pagan god originally.  Indeed, there is some evidence that Allah was based on it.  Tsk, tsk, seems that Islam isn't all that different to Judiasm and Christianity.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #10 - Dec 31st, 2020 at 6:47am

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 30th, 2020 at 10:34pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Yahweh was a pagan god originally.  Indeed, there is some evidence that Allah was based on it.  Tsk, tsk, seems that Islam isn't all that different to Judiasm and Christianity.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

One big difference ........muzzo god is SATAN

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Ayn Marx
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South of Australia
Reply #11 - Dec 31st, 2020 at 7:16am

Valkie wrote on Dec 31st, 2020 at 6:47am:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

One big difference ........muzzo god is SATAN

But are you using ‘Satan’ as a proper name of an entity you believe exists or as an adjective? The difference is significant.

The Human Race is Insane

IP Logged

Ayn Marx
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South of Australia
Reply #12 - Dec 31st, 2020 at 4:46pm

Ajax wrote on Dec 30th, 2020 at 11:20am:
I am
Yahweh
Allah
Are all the same God.
Traditions may have changed, but the roots are the same God.
https://i.ibb.co/k8dh3C2/abraJPG.jpg

One thing is consistent between various religions, the belief their particular ‘God’ is the one true ‘God’ and all others are in some way forgeries.
Many Christion theologians make rigid claims of literalism in that they assert their particular scipture is the unalterable, infallible word of God.
The problem with this particular delusion is that old question of which version of the Bible is the ‘real one’.
Is it the Wyclif’s Bible, Tyndale’s Bible, Coverdale’s Bible, Mathew’s Bible, Taverner’s Bible, The Great Bible , Cromwell's Bible, Cranmer’s Bible, The Geneva Bible, The Bishop’s Bible, Mathew Parker’s Bible, The Douai Bible, The Authorised Version, King James's Bible, The Revised Version, The American Standard Version, The New Testament in Modern Speach, Moffat’s Version, Knox Version, The Revised Standard Version, The New English Bible, The Jerusalem Bible, The Revised Standard Version Common Bible, The Good News Bible, The New International Version, The Affinity Bible, The Bear Bible, Bedell’s Bible, The Brother’s Bible, Coverdale’s Bible (known by some as The Bug Bible), The Complutenesian Polyglot, The Goose Bible, - - the list could go on. Not to worry, I’m sure those able to ’speak in tongues’  are capable of sorting out gibberish from the genuine Word of God.

The Human Race is Insane

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Dec 31st, 2020 at 5:58pm

Nothing difficult in reading the message contained in the many different productions of the Christian Bible.

The over riding theme for all these books is:

God is a spirit of righteousness.

Christ is the Messiah who was conceived by the Spirit of God in the womb of a virgin, He came to bear the penalty for the sins of all mankind who would accept Him.

The qur'an on the other hand is a book of hatred.

The god of islam allah, wants men to kill unbelievers as a test, gives permission for muslims to rape torture and slaughter unbelievers.

The god of islam allah, is a satanical deity, who rules by the threat of rape, torture and  death.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #14 - Dec 31st, 2020 at 6:01pm

It's the same God - it is only how God is revealed that is different.

Don't forget folks, there is a human element to revealed religion. Does anyone honestly believe that God (if you believe he is omniscient), who would've known that in 2009 the iPhone would've been invented, that there would've been a feminist movement, that there would've been a movement to abolish slavery - would have mandated slavery for a religion that was designed for all time?

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #15 - Dec 31st, 2020 at 7:13pm

Auggie wrote on Dec 31st, 2020 at 6:01pm:

It's the same God - it is only how God is revealed that is different.

Don't forget folks, there is a human element to revealed religion. Does anyone honestly believe that God (if you believe he is omniscient), who would've known that in 2009 the iPhone would've been invented, that there would've been a feminist movement, that there would've been a movement to abolish slavery - would have mandated slavery for a religion that was designed for all time?

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1516795090/0#0
Quote:

Imagine a creation with free will, but with "no possibility of going wrong"

It is difficult.

A conundrum.

Everyone fails.

Everyone has failed.

And, everyone can [choose to] be redeemed [from their own error].

We only have to want to be.    ....sincerely.

Galatians 6:7
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8  For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Jeremiah 29:13
And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
14  And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.

Isaiah 55:6
Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
7  Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

Are you enjoying your path, in the world ?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jan 2nd, 2021 at 2:02pm

Grin  Grin

Petter Hagholm told Bbwian so that's 'some evidence' then. And it's mentioned Wiki.  So it's all the same with negligible difference. As Woody Allen and now Bbwian say, it's  like anything.  You can see where the 'training in history' ( Grin Grin) and the doctorate ( Cheesy Cheesy) went.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #17 - Jan 2nd, 2021 at 4:12pm

Frank wrote on Jan 2nd, 2021 at 2:02pm:

Petter Hagholm told Bbwian so that's 'some evidence' then. And it's mentioned Wiki.  So it's all the same with negligible difference. As Woody Allen and now Bbwian say, it's  like anything.  You can see where the 'training in history' ( Grin Grin) and the doctorate ( Cheesy Cheesy) went.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Soren once more engages in psychological warfare, bleating his misinformation and bullshit everywhere in order to try and discredit me.  At least I post evidence.  At least I use the supporting proof to prove my case, instead of just asserting your usual bullshit, hey, Soren?  Tsk, tsk, such an Islamophobe, such a fool.  Run back to your Lutheran Pastor for help, you appear to need a lot of it.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jan 2nd, 2021 at 11:29pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 2nd, 2021 at 4:12pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Soren once more engages in psychological warfare, bleating his misinformation and bullshit everywhere in order to try and discredit me.  At least I post evidence.  At least I use the supporting proof to prove my case, instead of just asserting your usual bullshit, hey, Soren?  Tsk, tsk, such an Islamophobe, such a fool.  Run back to your Lutheran Pastor for help, you appear to need a lot of it.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Petter Hagholm - who he, Bbbbwian? Evidence, is he?   Cheesy supporting pwoof? Grin Grin

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #19 - Jan 3rd, 2021 at 12:07pm

Frank wrote on Jan 2nd, 2021 at 11:29pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 2nd, 2021 at 4:12pm:

Petter Hagholm - who he, Bbbbwian? Evidence, is he?   Cheesy supporting pwoof? Grin Grin

How about, as you appear to be disputing one source, other sources that back his opinion, Soren?

How about:  Here - a Jewish newspaper? Or here, a Catholic website?  Here, an encyclopedia?  Then we have, here, a religious/philosophical website?  Seems to be a prevalent view on the issue, Soren.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jan 3rd, 2021 at 3:02pm

Who cares what was said and done thousands of years ago?

The important factor is: what do the religious doctrines preach and what do these ideologies cause and motivate today the 21st century?

The overwhelming truth is:

The doctrine as preached by Christ absolutely does not say to rape torture and kill.

There are only a few million Jews in the world, all they want to do is to stay in the promised land, they are not expansionist, they are not trying to make everybody practice Judaism.

Now get to islam:

islam is a death cult, it is a doctrine of muslim supremacy, it is a doctrine of expansionism, it is a doctrine of rape torture and mass slaughter.

islam is a global problem, muslims practice human sacrifice (they slaughter innocent people as an offering to the reinvented moon god allah).

List of Killings in the Name of Islam:

Last 30 Days: During this time period, there were 120 Islamic attacks in 21 countries, in which 489 people were killed and 477 injured.

Jihad Report Dec 19, 2020 - Dec 25, 2020: Attacks 39 - Killed 117 - Injured 84 - Suicide Blasts      2 - Countries 10.

For the year just ended 2020: During this time period, there were 2116 Islamic attacks in 52 countries, in which 10091 people were killed and 7713 injured.

There has been over 38359 deadly muslim terrorist attacks since September 11 2001.

Why don't the sick leftards and the so called *moderate* muslims want this carnage to stop?

Why do they keep trying to excuse it with all the smokescreens about other beliefs?
« Last Edit: Jan 3rd, 2021 at 3:07pm by moses »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #21 - Jan 3rd, 2021 at 3:07pm

moses wrote on Jan 3rd, 2021 at 3:02pm:
Who care what was said and done thousands of years ago?

You appear to, Moses.  Why else are you endlessly lambasting Muslims for what Mohammed supposedly said over 1400 years ago?  Tsk, tsk, caught again in your lies and your claims, tripped up by your own words.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jan 3rd, 2021 at 3:14pm

Because what muhammad said and did is still being practiced by muslims today the 21st century.

Thieving, lying, pedophilia, rape, torture and mass murder are all being carried out by muslims, because the filth and depravity in the qur'an causes and motivates it.

Why do you try and excuse these acts of depraved degeneracy by muslims all the time?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #23 - Jan 3rd, 2021 at 5:19pm

moses wrote on Jan 3rd, 2021 at 3:14pm:
Because what muhammad said and did is still being practiced by muslims today the 21st century.

So do Christians, Moses.  They (supposedly) practice what is preached in the Bible, over 2,000 years ago.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Thieving, lying, pedophilia, rape, torture and mass murder are all being carried out by muslims, because the filth and depravity in the qur'an causes and motivates it.

Why do you try and excuse these acts of depraved degeneracy by muslims all the time?

Christians, practice the same things, Moses.  They have spread their beliefs on the end of Pilum, spears, swords and bayonets.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jan 3rd, 2021 at 5:39pm

The truth will always defeat people like you.

That truth is:

1/.The teachings of Christ are disobeyed by anyone who commits human rights atrocities, these people are denounced as non-Christians in the N.T..

2/. Muslims who commit thieving, lying, pedophilia, rape, torture and mass slaughter are all obeying the teachings of muhammad.

3/. The teachings of Christ are righteousness.

4/. The teachings of muhammad are satanism.

Last 30 Days: During this time period, there were 120 Islamic attacks in 21 countries, in which 489 people were killed and 477 injured.

Jihad Report Dec 19, 2020 - Dec 25, 2020: Attacks 39 - Killed 117 - Injured 84 - Suicide Blasts      2 - Countries 10.

For the year just ended 2020: During this time period, there were 2116 Islamic attacks in 52 countries, in which 10091 people were killed and 7713 injured.

There has been over 38359 deadly muslim terrorist attacks since September 11 2001.

Only sick psychos try and defend the above atrocities committed by your muslim friends.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #25 - Jan 3rd, 2021 at 7:21pm

moses wrote on Jan 3rd, 2021 at 5:39pm:
The truth will always defeat people like you.

That truth is:

1/.The teachings of Christ are disobeyed by anyone who commits human rights atrocities, these people are denounced as non-Christians in the N.T..

2/. Muslims who commit thieving, lying, pedophilia, rape, torture and mass slaughter are all obeying the teachings of muhammad.

3/. The teachings of Christ are righteousness.

4/. The teachings of muhammad are satanism.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  So you keep claiming, Moses.  What a shame history doesn't back you up.  Millions killed in genocides, millions killed in sectarian hatred, Christians, yes, Christians committed the lot and none of them were ever excommunicated or ejected from their church(es).  Funny that, Tsk, tsk, tripped up once more by reality.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jan 4th, 2021 at 1:57pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me tsk tsk.. More lies from the muslim terrorist supporter on this board.

The truth is:

People who disobeyed the teachings of Christ and apostate churches falsely claiming to be Christian, committed human rights atrocities by following the commands of men.

Neither the false church or the men who committed the atrocities have one thing to do with the doctrine of Christ.

In fact Christ actually warned that these false people would arise:

Mathew 15:9 
But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Mathew 7:22
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils?  and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Mathew 7:23
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Conclusion:

As proven by the Christian doctrine.

They were not Christians.

Try again snakemouth.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #27 - Jan 4th, 2021 at 2:06pm

moses wrote on Jan 4th, 2021 at 1:57pm:
Oh, dearie, dearie, me tsk tsk.. More lies from the muslim terrorist supporter on this board.

The truth is:

People who disobeyed the teachings of Christ and apostate churches falsely claiming to be Christian, committed human rights atrocities by following the commands of men.

Neither the false church or the men who committed the atrocities have one thing to do with the doctrine of Christ.

What a shame they don't believe or understand your claims, Moses. Roll Eyes

What's worse, you don't even follow what Christ preached, unless of course his message contained a secret code to persecute and to hate all non-believers as you do?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Jan 4th, 2021 at 2:25pm by Brian Ross »  

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #28 - Jan 4th, 2021 at 2:09pm

@ Reply #26

moses,

Difficult for any reasonable person to defeat your scripturally based arguments.

"But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men."

"The Bible will keep you from sin, or sin will keep you from the Bible."
- Dwight L. Moody (American Evangelist, 1837-1899)

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #29 - Jan 4th, 2021 at 4:49pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 4th, 2021 at 2:06pm:
What's worse, you don't even follow what Christ preached, unless of course his message contained a secret code to persecute and to hate all non-believers as you do?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

I'm sure the bigots will find scriptural verses to justify their bigotry.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #30 - Jan 4th, 2021 at 7:30pm

Bwyannnnnnn is really getting worked up on this thread.

Sadly he is fighting a losing battle.

The facts are simple and impossible to deny.

Christians all over the world for the last 100 years have spread goodwill, charity and aid to many countries.

The muzzos spread hatred, direct, terrorism and murder.

The simple fact is that muzzos follow the ways of a sociopath,  cowardly, lying, traitorous nutcase even to this day.
Meeting out draconian punishments for trivial "crimes"
Women and children are tortured daily, with no recourse, and have their genitals mutilated so as to never feel pleasure from the rape of their "husbands?"

There is no good side to Islam, it is a primitive, violent, barbaric cult of Satan.

But bwyannnnnnn and peccarhead will argue that it is a peaceful and tolerant cult.

Either they are deluded or simply too stupid to see the truth.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #31 - Jan 4th, 2021 at 9:01pm

Auggie wrote on Jan 4th, 2021 at 4:49pm:
What's worse, you don't even follow what Christ preached, unless of course his message contained a secret code to persecute and to hate all non-believers as you do?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Not hard, really.  1 John 2:11 for example.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #32 - Jan 4th, 2021 at 9:24pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 4th, 2021 at 9:01pm:
Auggie wrote on Jan 4th, 2021 at 4:49pm:

Not hard, really.

1 John 2:11 for example.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

"Thou wilt not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, loving those who resist Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred...."
Koran 58.22

"O ye who believe! Choose not your fathers nor your brethren for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than faith. Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers."
Koran 9.23

"There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"....."
Koran 60:4

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

Romans 12:18
If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.
19  Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Chalk and cheese.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #33 - Jan 4th, 2021 at 10:17pm

As usual, you misseth the point, dear one.

1 John 2:11, "But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes."

In otherwords, if you hate your brother, you blind yourself.  You, like Moses, are blind to what your Christ taught.  You hate other people for being, well, other people, Yadda.  Time to wake up and love people.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Jan 4th, 2021 at 10:27pm

So following Christ is to submit to islamic denands for dhimmitude and second class citizenship or conversion to Islam  - otherwise it's  not loving Muslims sufficiently.

You are an idiot, Bwian.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #35 - Jan 4th, 2021 at 10:31pm

Frank wrote on Jan 4th, 2021 at 10:27pm:

So following Christ is to submit to islamic denands for dhimmitude and second class citizenship or conversion to Islam  - otherwise it's  not loving Muslims sufficiently.

Got it in ONE Frank.        Wink             Smiley

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #36 - Jan 4th, 2021 at 10:32pm

Jews, Christians, Moslems

...all worship Ahura Mazda (Yalweh, Jehovah, Allah) - the original Zarathustrian deity.

...which over time, has become more elaborated and adapted to meet the growing market.

Zarathustrianism created only One god to be served and worshipped and anything but is 'evil'.

The world kills, lives, dies, worships and more over a 'god' called Ahura Mazda which was basically a story about the writer himself and the daily soapies of his existence and that of the people in regards.

People today worship not only the 'one god' of Religion, but of Politics (President), Military (Emperor), Sport (Champion), etc, etc.

Peasant: "Hi Zara - whatcha doin?"
Zarathustra: "Well, I couldn't make it into the Warrior's Guild to go and steal from other peoples the 'civilised' way because nature no longer provides in this desert wasteland. So I decided to take that boring Sumerian writing of logistics and grain counts and turn it into a Soapie for entertainment."
Peasant: "Sounds great. What will it be about?"
Zarathustra: "Well the gist of it is that I am superior to you and my new superhero image is to be called Ahura Mazda and he fights you, the evil uneducated peasant"
Peasant: "Oh..." (worried)
Zarathustra: "It's gonna be great. Gonna have sub-plots, sub-superheroes and villains. Gonna have offshoot stories and more. Anything to make $$$. Whatever sells.  Wink Wink Wink Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jan 4th, 2021 at 10:33pm

Yadda wrote on Jan 4th, 2021 at 10:31pm:

Got it in ONE Frank.        Wink             Smiley

Stand by for Bwian's valuable yawning contribution.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #38 - Jan 4th, 2021 at 10:38pm

The 'evolution' of Religion:

Judaism: The fall from the Garden (Childhood)
Christianity: The Duality of Man/Woman (Adulthood)
Mohommedism: The rise back into the Garden (Old Age)
...so true 'believers' of God (Ahura Mazda) must 'convert' in stages from one religion to the other to 'experience' the real truth of God. Failure to do so leads to violence and war... like children who can't grow up and old people who can't remember what it was like.

Judaism & Christianity share the same book, but their stories are separate.
Mohommedism & Christianity share the same story, but their books are separate.

Judaism is the Middle-East's 'portal' to Asia
Christianity is the Middle-East's 'portal' to Europe
Mohomedism is the Middle-East's 'portal' to Africa

...just like Aboriginal culture is Australia's 'portal' to Africa.  Wink

Only Astronauts have experienced the 'Oneness' and the 'One God' of it all that Religion fails to grasp.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Jan 5th, 2021 at 11:50am

Jasin wrote on Jan 4th, 2021 at 10:38pm:
The 'evolution' of Religion:

Judaism: The fall from the Garden (Childhood)
Christianity: The Duality of Man/Woman (Adulthood)
Mohommedism: The rise back into the Garden (Old Age)
...so true 'believers' of God (Ahura Mazda) must 'convert' in stages from one religion to the other to 'experience' the real truth of God. Failure to do so leads to violence and war... like children who can't grow up and old people who can't remember what it was like.

Judaism & Christianity share the same book, but their stories are separate.
Mohommedism & Christianity share the same story, but their books are separate.

Judaism is the Middle-East's 'portal' to Asia
Christianity is the Middle-East's 'portal' to Europe
Mohomedism is the Middle-East's 'portal' to Africa

...just like Aboriginal culture is Australia's 'portal' to Africa.  Wink

Only Astronauts have experienced the 'Oneness' and the 'One God' of it all that Religion fails to grasp.

That's enough of that nonsense.  Wink

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #40 - Jan 5th, 2021 at 12:58pm

You are an idiot, Bwian.

Nope.  Now where did that come from, Soren?  Out of your imagination?  I have never advocated anything like that or similar to it.  Tsk, tsk, erecting a strawman argument again?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jan 5th, 2021 at 1:18pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 5th, 2021 at 12:58pm:

You are an idiot, Bwian.

Nope.  Now where did that come from, Soren?  Out of your imagination?  I have never advocated anything like that or similar to it.  Tsk, tsk, erecting a strawman argument again?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Lying never got you anywhere, Bbwian.

You are a liar or an idiot who doesn't  know what he is saying.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #42 - Jan 5th, 2021 at 2:01pm

Frank wrote on Jan 5th, 2021 at 1:18pm:

You are an idiot, Bwian.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  If I am "lying" prove it.  Quote back to me where I have claimed what you said I had claimed, Soren.   Look here is the spot to do it:

Quote:

Off you go.  Of course you failing to do will prove that you are the liar, Soren.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Jan 5th, 2021 at 3:09pm

Why do the psycho apologists for islamic depravity want the world to accept islam and all its associated rape torture and slaughter of the non believers and the believers they consider to be apostate?

Why do they say and do anything, no matter how psychotic it is, in order to try and desperately promote islam as being fit for the 21st century?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Jan 5th, 2021 at 3:11pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 4th, 2021 at 10:17pm:

1 John 2:11, "But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes."

In otherwords, if you hate your brother, you blind yourself.  You, like Moses, are blind to what your Christ taught.  You hate other people for being, well, other people, Yadda.  Time to wake up and love people.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You are an idiot, Bwian.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #45 - Jan 5th, 2021 at 3:12pm

You are an idiot, Bwian.  And a liar.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #46 - Jan 5th, 2021 at 3:46pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 5th, 2021 at 2:01pm:
Frank wrote on Jan 5th, 2021 at 1:18pm:

You are an idiot, Bwian.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  If I am "lying" prove it.  Quote back to me where I have claimed what you said I had claimed, Soren.   Look here is the spot to do it:

Quote:

Off you go.  Of course you failing to do will prove that you are the liar, Soren.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  You have not provided any evidence that I supposedly lied.  You have proved that you lied, Soren.  Tsk, tsk, how disgusting, how annoying.  You go down another bad mark in my book.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #47 - Jan 5th, 2021 at 3:48pm

Frank wrote on Jan 5th, 2021 at 3:12pm:

You are an idiot, Bwian.  And a liar.

Another black mark, Soren.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me. you keep making this claim but fail dismally to produce any evidence of me, "lying".  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #48 - Jan 5th, 2021 at 3:50pm

moses wrote on Jan 5th, 2021 at 3:09pm:
Why do the psycho apologists for islamic depravity want the world to accept islam and all its associated rape torture and slaughter of the non believers and the believers they consider to be apostate?

Why do they say and do anything, no matter how psychotic it is, in order to try and desperately promote islam as being fit for the 21st century?

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  You condemn, you persecute billions of innocent people who have committed no crimes, other than be Muslims, Moses.  As usual you condemn merely because they believe in a religion different to your own.  Tsk, tsk.  Such childishness, such silliness, only a zealot can believe the things you do about other, innocent people.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #49 - Jan 5th, 2021 at 6:36pm

Bwyannnnnnnnnn

Is really getting into this thread

To bad he is supporting the CULT OF DEATH.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 12:55pm

The qur'an causes and motivates thousands of instances of islamic rape torture and mass slaughter every month of the year.

muslims all support and revere the qur'an as being infallible and unchangeable.

If muslims support and revere the cause and motivation, they definitely support and revere the engendered rape torture and slaughter.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #51 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 1:33pm

The Bible causes and motivates thousands of instances of Christian rape torture and mass slaughter every month of the year.

Christians all support and revere the Bible as being infallible and unchangeable.

If Christians support and revere the cause and motivation, they definitely support and revere the engendered rape torture and slaughter. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #52 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 1:40pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 6th, 2021 at 1:33pm:
The Bible causes and motivates thousands of instances of Christian rape torture and mass slaughter every month of the year.

Christians all support and revere the Bible as being infallible and unchangeable.

If Christians support and revere the cause and motivation, they definitely support and revere the engendered rape torture and slaughter. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Brian - you're a liar -
Jesus said,

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #53 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 4:23pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 6th, 2021 at 1:40pm:

Brian - you're a liar -
Jesus said,

What a shame you don't direct your ire at the person who coined these phrases, first, Bobby.  Moses is the guilty party here 'cause he definitely hasn't sinned...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 4:45pm

If Christians support and revere the cause and motivation, they definitely support and revere the engendered rape torture and slaughter
. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Evidence, you stupid liar, do you have evidence? Or just seething stupidity and deliberate lies?

Just seething stupidity and deliberate lies - see highlighted proofs.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 4:51pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 6th, 2021 at 4:23pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 6th, 2021 at 1:40pm:

Brian - you're a liar -
Jesus said,

What a shame you don't direct your ire at the person who coined these phrases, first, Bobby.  Moses is the guilty party here 'cause he definitely hasn't sinned...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You are incapable to think  intelligently for yourself, you stupid fool so you'd rather lie deliberately by changing other people's words like a 4 year old.
And then you roll your myopic, rheumatic eyes and are proud of yourself!

Go on, yawn, that's the expression of other outer limit of your 'mind'.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #56 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 7:26pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Still no evidence that I have "lied", hey, Soren?  Tsk, tsk, appears you're the only liar here.  Run along, back under your bridge, Mr. Troll.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #57 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 8:42pm

Just like Catholicism, Protestantism & Orthodox are three 'sub-branches' of Christianity.
So to are Judaism, Christianity & Mohommedism - sub-branches of Zarathustrianism (Zoroastrianism in Greek).

All using each other to conquer non-religious people around the world.
...until the New Worlds changed all that and showed how wrong Religion really got it.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Jan 7th, 2021 at 6:14am

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 6th, 2021 at 7:26pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Still no evidence that I have "lied", hey, Soren?  Tsk, tsk, appears you're the only liar here.  Run along, back under your bridge, Mr. Troll.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

LATEST Evidence

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Jan 7th, 2021 at 6:15am

LATEST Evidence

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #60 - Jan 7th, 2021 at 6:22am

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 5th, 2021 at 3:50pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  You condemn, you persecute billions of innocent people who have committed no crimes, other than be Muslims, Moses.  As usual you condemn merely because they believe in a religion different to your own.  Tsk, tsk.  Such childishness, such silliness, only a zealot can believe the things you do about other, innocent people.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Moses single handedly PERSECUTES BILLIONS of people.

Your unmoored idiocy on display.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #61 - Jan 7th, 2021 at 12:43pm

Frank wrote on Jan 7th, 2021 at 6:14am:

LATEST Evidence

Looks like you need a sense of humour transplant, Soren.  A parody isn't  a lie.  It is a sarcastic rendition of the originators' words back at him. Tsk, tsk. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #62 - Jan 7th, 2021 at 12:44pm

Frank wrote on Jan 7th, 2021 at 6:22am:

Yes he does.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #63 - Jan 7th, 2021 at 1:41pm

Don't anyone bring Religion to Australia - we already have 2/3rds more paperwork than any other nation on the planet.  Tongue

That means you too Yadda  Cheesy

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Jan 7th, 2021 at 10:21pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 7th, 2021 at 12:44pm:

By the same token you persecute billions of Christians and right wing people who have committed no crimes, simply because they see the world differently to you.
But nobody is throwing such acusations at your head daily because the concept is ridiculous. Only an idiot like you deploys it contantly.

Your hypocrisy is as bottomless as your mind is shallow, Bbwian.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #65 - Jan 8th, 2021 at 3:28pm

Frank wrote on Jan 7th, 2021 at 10:21pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 7th, 2021 at 12:44pm:

By the same token you persecute billions of Christians and right wing people who have committed no crimes, simply because they see the world differently to you.
But nobody is throwing such acusations at your head daily because the concept is ridiculous. Only an idiot like you deploys it contantly.

Your hypocrisy is as bottomless as your mind is shallow, Bbwian.

Yet you appear perfectly OK with Moses' doing it, hey, Soren?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me, tripped up once more by your biases.  It appears perfectly OK for Moses to persecute peaceful Muslims but not OK for me to to persecute peaceful Christians?  Really?   Both groups are majority peaceful, non-Terrorist, non-violent, law-abiding but simply because one group believes in Christ and another in Allah, you condemn me for my actions against Christians.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Jan 8th, 2021 at 5:03pm by Brian Ross »  

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Jan 8th, 2021 at 4:05pm

Last 30 Days: During this time period, there were 133 Islamic attacks in 22 countries, in which 571 people were killed and 512 injured.

Jihad Report Dec 26, 2020 / Jan 01, 2021: Attacks 39 - Killed 175 - Injured 152 - Suicide Blasts 1 - Countries 12.

For the year 2020: During this time period, there were 2129 Islamic attacks in 52 countries, in which 10122 people were killed and 7719 injured.

There has been over 38399 deadly muslim terrorist attacks since September 11 2001.

isam is an evil death cult, muslims slaughter innocent men women and children while singing the praises of allah, a reinvented pagan mood god.

To slaughter human beings in order to appease the reinvented moon god allah, is human sacrifice plain and simple.

How sick are the moderates and apologists for islam, to not want to tell the truth about islam allah muhammad and qur'an, so as to stop all this human sacrifice to the pagan god allah?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Jan 25th, 2021 at 6:49am

Leader Samael Demo-Gorgon (aka former Sex Party candidate and LGBTI activist Robin Bristow) is additionally seeking to be recognised as a chaplain.

“I look forward to providing comfort to Satanists when they’re in hospital,” Bristow said. “Also I can imagine there may be Christians who are facing death and may wish to turn to Satanism in their last moments. We need to give them every opportunity to turn to the Dark Lord. That‘s very important work.”

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/commentary/strewth/devil-worshipers-celebrate-important-win-for-religious-freedom/news-story/a549957ff2cfc2ae3a7731be22147ffb

It’s also interesting to note, that in Australia, as in many other countries, over 50% of Satanists identify as LGBTQI. A point that Brother Samael is particularly keen to drive home.
“It’s an all embracing, and I would hate to call it a religion, most of the people who follow Satanism are atheists.

“We don’t believe that Satan exists, but a lot of people find their spiritual home within Satanism because of the rituals and the symbols and the principles that come with the organisation. Satan has never discriminated ever against gay and lesbian people unlike most other religions, I think that’s why the LGBTQI community has found satanism to be their spiritual home.”
https://www.starobserver.com.au/news/noosa-satanic-black-mass-highlights-religious-freedoms-controversy/198107

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin Grin

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #68 - Jan 25th, 2021 at 7:02am

Frank wrote on Jan 25th, 2021 at 6:49am:

Leader Samael Demo-Gorgon (aka former Sex Party candidate and LGBTI activist Robin Bristow) is additionally seeking to be recognised as a chaplain.

“I look forward to providing comfort to Satanists when they’re in hospital,” Bristow said. “Also I can imagine there may be Christians who are facing death and may wish to turn to Satanism in their last moments. We need to give them every opportunity to turn to the Dark Lord. That‘s very important work.”

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/commentary/strewth/devil-worshipers-celebrate-important-win-for-religious-freedom/news-story/a549957ff2cfc2ae3a7731be22147ffb

It’s also interesting to note, that in Australia, as in many other countries, over 50% of Satanists identify as LGBTQI. A point that Brother Samael is particularly keen to drive home.
“It’s an all embracing, and I would hate to call it a religion, most of the people who follow Satanism are atheists.

We don’t believe that Satan exists, but a lot of people find their spiritual home within Satanism because of the rituals and the symbols and the principles that come with the organisation. Satan has never discriminated ever against gay and lesbian people unlike most other religions, I think that’s why the LGBTQI community has found satanism to be their spiritual home.
https://www.starobserver.com.au/news/noosa-satanic-black-mass-highlights-religious-freedoms-controversy/198107

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin Grin

YIKES !!

Dear angel of the spirit of God, protect me !!

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Philippians 3:18
(For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
19  Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

2 Corinthians 11:13
For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14  And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15  Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #69 - Jan 25th, 2021 at 7:22am

moses wrote on Jan 8th, 2021 at 4:05pm:

Last 30 Days: During this time period, there were 133 Islamic attacks in 22 countries, in which 571 people were killed and 512 injured.

Jihad Report Dec 26, 2020 / Jan 01, 2021: Attacks 39 - Killed 175 - Injured 152 - Suicide Blasts 1 - Countries 12.

For the year 2020: During this time period, there were 2129 Islamic attacks in 52 countries, in which 10122 people were killed and 7719 injured.

There has been over 38399 deadly muslim terrorist attacks since September 11 2001.

isam is an evil death cult, muslims slaughter innocent men women and children while singing the praises of allah, a reinvented pagan mood god.

To slaughter human beings in order to appease the reinvented moon god allah, is human sacrifice plain and simple.

How sick are the moderates and apologists for islam, to not want to tell the truth about islam allah muhammad and qur'an, so as to stop all this human sacrifice to the pagan god allah?

Yes but peccar head and bwyannnnnnn will tell you its the cult of peace and tolerance.

Peccar head will even state that right wing terrorism is worse than muzzo murder

What he wont tell you is that right wing terrorism is all about painting/ invading buildings and yelling at people
whereas muzzos just blow them up, chop off their heads or find other ways of murdering people.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print